EVGA

Helpful ReplyK|NGP|N Hybrid and Hydro Copper - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation Lists

Page: << < ..146147148149150.. > >> Showing page 149 of 301
Author
rodleitao
  • Total Posts : 24
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:37:57 (permalink)
Hi all,
I signed up on 
3/10/2021 6:12:05 AM PTNo 
Rod
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:39:05 (permalink)
rodleitao
Hi all,
I signed up on 
3/10/2021 6:12:05 AM PTNo

Rod

Added. You are currently #147. Good luck!

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

Fizzikx
  • Total Posts : 60
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:39:31 (permalink)
Fayalite
Hahaha... dammit...

That's then a 4 weeks wait now between drops maybe. That's gonna hurt drop rate, or maybe they want a massive drop next week.

A few things I have in mind regarding KP drops:
- They still need to bin enough GPU for a proper drop (remember the promise on KP is the highest EVGA is giving to customers out of all the cards they are producing, and are definitely depending on what they receive from NVidia, which are also selling GPUs to other AIB partners and the "lucky" drops EVGA receive can vary from time to time).
- They also need to bin enough GDDR6x modules for the same exact reason as previous point.
- It might take much more time for them to actually prep the KP drop vs the normal cards probably due to all specific parts needed, and proper binning, all of this for some awesomeness in the form of a KP.

I am patient... I know in a few months (hopefully less than 3), I will get mine. The real pain is for those who are now under #40 as it looks like it is the sweet spot for the next drop (following historydrops). But again if it slow down both in frequency and bandwidth... these stressful wait will be just longer.

Just trust the process and be happy when you will receive yours. I prefer being on the side of "not being able to buy a card because it is not available vs one of the affected that cannot buy because of lack of fund."

This. All this. I think the most stressful part is the daily "did i miss my notification?" *checks the My Notifies page* ...hmm.. nope... That 8 hour window kills me lol. (Dont want to miss it, but compulsively check to be sure you don't)

Good luck everyone. I think we'll see you all next week again. Same time, same channel.
MowTin
  • Total Posts : 84
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:46:54 (permalink)
Fayalite
MowTin
This line is not moving. Evga doesn't care about its loyal customers. They're busy making cards for miners. Almost no movement in a month. This is a joke. 

Not sure it is fair... Your statement. EVGA is the only company that has a close to working system. Same as for security, you will never get a 100% effective solution... Ever. As I work in the software industry (as a software developer engineer). The real question is not "if" but "when" the system will be broken.

It cost 10% of the price to do 90% of a feature, and the 90% of the cost is the last 10%... I am not an EVGA fanboy, I actually never bought from them from the past. But one thing I know for sure, it is the company I trust the most.

And think about it, why are they opening a company? To make money... Not to give it away.

Maybe all the queue system and the fact they are swallowing partially or entirely the 25% of the tax temporarily... Could be a pure PR stunt... And so what it works they gain my trust. Yes miners and bots and scalpers will have some... Maybe most of it... How much will it cost and who will pay for the solutions??? You when you buy from them.

I am already waiting for month and what piss me off the most... Is this kind of free rant.

I love the way EVGA deal with the situation... What is your solution?

Out.

Like I said, I've been buying EVGA cards since 2008 so I love their products too so is it unreasonable for me to hope they would show some appreciation for my loyalty? Lots of companies have loyalty programs where they sell to loyal customers first. How is it unreasonable for me to be disappointed that during this shortage, EVGA hasn't served loyal customers first? The Kingpin queue for Elite members was a good idea but it should be an elite member queue where you can buy any card and be prioritized. That serves both to defeat bots and scalpers but it also rewards brand loyalty. How difficult is that to implement?  

And the queues are barely moving. It's not like they're making the cards by hand. Yet, retailers are still getting cards that are being fed directly to scalpers. Is it unreasonable that I'm disappointed that they're not prioritizing serving those waiting on the queue rather than retailers that go directly to scalpers? 

Again, loyalty programs are a great way to defeat scalpers. 

i7 9700K @ Stock
evga 3090 FTW3 Ultra
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3600
Z390 AORUS Pro Wifi
Corsair RM1000x
HP Reverb G2 / Valve Index / Quest 2
Fayalite
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 253
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:48:50 (permalink)
Fizzikx
Fayalite
Hahaha... dammit...

That's then a 4 weeks wait now between drops maybe. That's gonna hurt drop rate, or maybe they want a massive drop next week.

A few things I have in mind regarding KP drops:
- They still need to bin enough GPU for a proper drop (remember the promise on KP is the highest EVGA is giving to customers out of all the cards they are producing, and are definitely depending on what they receive from NVidia, which are also selling GPUs to other AIB partners and the "lucky" drops EVGA receive can vary from time to time).
- They also need to bin enough GDDR6x modules for the same exact reason as previous point.
- It might take much more time for them to actually prep the KP drop vs the normal cards probably due to all specific parts needed, and proper binning, all of this for some awesomeness in the form of a KP.

I am patient... I know in a few months (hopefully less than 3), I will get mine. The real pain is for those who are now under #40 as it looks like it is the sweet spot for the next drop (following historydrops). But again if it slow down both in frequency and bandwidth... these stressful wait will be just longer.

Just trust the process and be happy when you will receive yours. I prefer being on the side of "not being able to buy a card because it is not available vs one of the affected that cannot buy because of lack of fund."

This. All this. I think the most stressful part is the daily "did i miss my notification?" *checks the My Notifies page* ...hmm.. nope... That 8 hour window kills me lol. (Dont want to miss it, but compulsively check to be sure you don't)

Good luck everyone. I think we'll see you all next week again. Same time, same channel.

I hear you... even if I definitely know that my earliest queue to work is the KP... and I have another 3 month I believe before having a chance to be called... I still every day open that damn notify page to see a wave of no :D

What can I do... I am impatient as it turns out, but glad of this process, cause it gives me a chance to have one before the end of the year at least (hopefully). EVGA FTW... not just the name of the cards... but truly as a company...

yonson
  • Total Posts : 56
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:54:53 (permalink)
Hello, please add me to the list.  

1/13/2021 8:19:40 AM PTNo
mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 11:58:15 (permalink)
MowTin
Fayalite
MowTin
This line is not moving. Evga doesn't care about its loyal customers. They're busy making cards for miners. Almost no movement in a month. This is a joke. 

Not sure it is fair... Your statement. EVGA is the only company that has a close to working system. Same as for security, you will never get a 100% effective solution... Ever. As I work in the software industry (as a software developer engineer). The real question is not "if" but "when" the system will be broken.

It cost 10% of the price to do 90% of a feature, and the 90% of the cost is the last 10%... I am not an EVGA fanboy, I actually never bought from them from the past. But one thing I know for sure, it is the company I trust the most.

And think about it, why are they opening a company? To make money... Not to give it away.

Maybe all the queue system and the fact they are swallowing partially or entirely the 25% of the tax temporarily... Could be a pure PR stunt... And so what it works they gain my trust. Yes miners and bots and scalpers will have some... Maybe most of it... How much will it cost and who will pay for the solutions??? You when you buy from them.

I am already waiting for month and what piss me off the most... Is this kind of free rant.

I love the way EVGA deal with the situation... What is your solution?

Out.

Like I said, I've been buying EVGA cards since 2008 so I love their products too so is it unreasonable for me to hope they would show some appreciation for my loyalty? Lots of companies have loyalty programs where they sell to loyal customers first. How is it unreasonable for me to be disappointed that during this shortage, EVGA hasn't served loyal customers first? The Kingpin queue for Elite members was a good idea but it should be an elite member queue where you can buy any card and be prioritized. That serves both to defeat bots and scalpers but it also rewards brand loyalty. How difficult is that to implement?  

And the queues are barely moving. It's not like they're making the cards by hand. Yet, retailers are still getting cards that are being fed directly to scalpers. Is it unreasonable that I'm disappointed that they're not prioritizing serving those waiting on the queue rather than retailers that go directly to scalpers? 

Again, loyalty programs are a great way to defeat scalpers. 

I hear you, MowTin regarding the very long wait.  But the unfortunate thing is, the card you got was from a scalper, the very thing you are talking about that you want to stop.  It kinda annoys me that you mention scalpers and yet you in a way supported one because of the unfortunately long wait.  I am sorry that I mention this, but it just really bugs me.

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Deuces56
  • Total Posts : 21
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 12:28:36 (permalink)
mech9t5
Deuces56
mech9t5
enewt
mech9t5
I don't want to be a bearer of bad news, but it looks like there will be no KingPin drops this week, per Jacob's tweet.  Hopefully next week.  So our wait continues.

That dude can be a real downer, huh?!?  Argh!

Yeah it's funny how things are, he can be a downer when we don't get our way and then a great guy when it goes our way....it is what it is

so is it confirmed that there is none tomorrow?

Like I mentioned, Jacob tweeted this info in response to the question of possible KingPin drops this week.

I cant find the tweet can someone link it?
Fayalite
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 253
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 12:35:14 (permalink)

MowTin
  • Total Posts : 84
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 12:59:03 (permalink)
mech9t5I hear you, MowTin regarding the very long wait.  But the unfortunate thing is, the card you got was from a scalper, the very thing you are talking about that you want to stop.  It kinda annoys me that you mention scalpers and yet you in a way supported one because of the unfortunately long wait.  I am sorry that I mention this, but it just really bugs me.

There is no reason to hate scalpers. You never know. Some of them may have no real source of income. The guy I bought it from got it from MicroCenter. That means he waited in a line for hours before the store opened. 

I blame retailers who don't do enough to make sure the cards are going to actual customers. Why does EVGA keep shipping to BestBuy when only bots are buying those cards? Why not use those cards to fulfill the demand on the queue? Why not reserve the queue for known customers? That's my gripe. 

Keep in mind they're not scalping life-saving medicine. These cards are luxuries. So there no moral principle here. There is no moral stand to be taken. It's all economics. 

i7 9700K @ Stock
evga 3090 FTW3 Ultra
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3600
Z390 AORUS Pro Wifi
Corsair RM1000x
HP Reverb G2 / Valve Index / Quest 2
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/30 13:06:34 (permalink)
yonson
Hello, please add me to the list.  

1/13/2021 8:19:40 AM PTNo

Added; you are currently #55. Good luck! 

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

maxotneovader
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 06:50:01 (permalink)
Gonna get my strix 3090 tomorrow and can’t wait. It’ll keep me happy until I get a kingpin. For those who play the shuffle don’t give up, I’ve won it twice.
kissTheApex
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 624
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 07:13:33 (permalink)
maxotneovader
Gonna get my strix 3090 tomorrow and can’t wait. It’ll keep me happy until I get a kingpin. For those who play the shuffle don’t give up, I’ve won it twice.

Hey! No body likes a show off! Truly joking here:). Enjoy the strix, happy for you that you got a card.
maxotneovader
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 08:39:10 (permalink)
Lol I just hope it has no coil whine like I’ve been reading about
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 08:56:07 (permalink)
MowTin
mech9t5I hear you, MowTin regarding the very long wait.  But the unfortunate thing is, the card you got was from a scalper, the very thing you are talking about that you want to stop.  It kinda annoys me that you mention scalpers and yet you in a way supported one because of the unfortunately long wait.  I am sorry that I mention this, but it just really bugs me.

There is no reason to hate scalpers. You never know. Some of them may have no real source of income. The guy I bought it from got it from MicroCenter. That means he waited in a line for hours before the store opened. 

I blame retailers who don't do enough to make sure the cards are going to actual customers. Why does EVGA keep shipping to BestBuy when only bots are buying those cards? Why not use those cards to fulfill the demand on the queue? Why not reserve the queue for known customers? That's my gripe. 

Keep in mind they're not scalping life-saving medicine. These cards are luxuries. So there no moral principle here. There is no moral stand to be taken. It's all economics. 

Edit: deleted.  We are going off topic for this thread.

But in any case, I hope the card works well for you and that your plan works out and that you will break even once you get your KingPin.
post edited by mech9t5 - 2021/03/31 09:19:54

Sixxgunn
  • Total Posts : 30
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 10:14:49 (permalink)
maxotneovader

I have to second this advice.  I didn't win twice, but I did win once this week and got a 5950x.... It feels like playing a game you can actually win for a change.  I don't like that they change the notify times frequently, though.  I work overnights so my days and nights are inverted and I *almost* didn't get my "win".  I got up to use the head and happened to check my email with one eye open, 10 minutes before it expired.   Thank GOD I had my cc info on file with Newegg.....
caverockjohn
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 12:47:01 (permalink)

Plain Jane Setup / not very rgb
Thermaltake P8
8x Noctua 1600 fans intake
2x Noctua 2000 fans exhaust
AMD 5900x
MSI Z570 godlike
NZXT x71 cpu cooler
3 Samsung 980 pro
4 8gb Viper 4000mhz Ram
Corsair 1200 watt ps
Soundblaster  AE5 plus
Cpu Cooler is on side of case ...  KP cooler will go on top Should this be intake or exhaust?
 Thinking it would be "cool" to put a cold pack from the freezer on the glass up top and do intake......
Still waiting anxiously………………………………………………………………………
KingRoam
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 14:45:07 (permalink)
How do I add to the spreadsheet? I cant seem to find a way. I've included my day and time.

"You have already entered for a notify on the following date/time: 1/8/2021 7:42:57 AM."

Thanks
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 14:46:48 (permalink)
KingRoam
How do I add to the spreadsheet? I cant seem to find a way. I've included my day and time.

"You have already entered for a notify on the following date/time: 1/8/2021 7:42:57 AM."

Thanks

Added. You are currently number 47. Good luck!

KingRoam
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 14:54:59 (permalink)
enewt
KingRoam

Thanks

Added. You are currently number 47. Good luck!

Thanks!
dcell
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 121
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 17:11:33 (permalink)
caverockjohn

Plain Jane Setup / not very rgb
Thermaltake P8
8x Noctua 1600 fans intake
2x Noctua 2000 fans exhaust
AMD 5900x
MSI Z570 godlike
NZXT x71 cpu cooler
3 Samsung 980 pro
4 8gb Viper 4000mhz Ram
Corsair 1200 watt ps
Soundblaster  AE5 plus
Cpu Cooler is on side of case ...  KP cooler will go on top Should this be intake or exhaust?
 Thinking it would be "cool" to put a cold pack from the freezer on the glass up top and do intake......
Still waiting anxiously………………………………………………………………………

Corsair vendor suggests that recommended direction is Intake.
(Their reasoning, I assume, is that you want "cool" air from outside on your radiator, as "warm" air from inside your case would not have much cooling effect, as it's already warm.)
I would first try both as intakes, and let the case fans all be exhaust.
If that wasn't cool enough, then I would start changing some of the case fans to be intakes.
Note--I'm not an overclocker, and I only have a 3070 so far.

12G-P5-3967-KR 6/3/2021 10:47:02 AM PT No
12G-P5-3969-KR 6/3/2021 10:46:49 AM PT No
12G-P5-3968-KR 6/3/2021 10:46:37 AM PT No
12G-P5-3958-KR 6/3/2021 10:46:16 AM PT No
10G-P5-3897-KR     10/8/2020 1:01:45 AM PT
10G-P5-3895-KR     10/8/2020 1:03:50 AM PT  
10G-P5-3898-KR     1/30/2021 5:30:33 PM PT   
10G-P5-3888-KR     2/10/2021 1:35:14 PM PT

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 17:35:32 (permalink)
Cave,
It will depend on your entire fan setup.  My preferred setup would be the Rad for the GPU mounted up top for exhaust as much as possible since this would be your largest generator of heat since you are running a Ryzen processor.  The Rad for the AIO could go to the front or the side position setup to intake depending on which one (side or front) has the best airflow available.  I looked up your case and it did appear you have options available for both the side and front mount rads/fans.  Couldn't find specs on a NZXT X71 AIO though.  

I've never built in your case, but based on the pictures I would try a configuration of 4 intake fans on the bottom, Radiator on the front with push/pull fans (360mm 3 fans push/3 fans pull and a fourth fan intake), the rear lower fan set to intake, the rear high fan set to exhaust, and the 360mm rad set up to push through the top mounted rad along with a single 4th fan set to exhaust.  

That would be me to setup and balance the flow in and out of the case. 

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Alx1021
  • Total Posts : 48
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 22:17:03 (permalink)
Most people wait like 3-4 months for the 3090 KPE right?

Corsair 5000D Airflow
Intel Core i9-10900k @5ghz
Z490 Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI)
Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML360 SUB-ZERO
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-4000mhz
ASUS Nvidia GEFORCE RTX 3090 ROG Strix OC
1tb Samsung 870 EVO SSD
1tb Samsung 980 PRO NVME SSD
500gb Samsung 980 PRO NVME SSD
EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 Watt P2

With a side of poor cable management.
EvgaUser2711201
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 207
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 22:32:09 (permalink)
Was really hoping there was a drop today...

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 23:23:28 (permalink)
Alx1021

I think the wait is going to be closer to 6-9 months.  The early movement was due to the release date and the clearing of the backlog.  I've been on the list for two months now, but I don't anticipate getting one for another 3-4 months if I'm lucky.  I'm actually thinking it's going to be around 6 months at which time my step up for my 3090 will more than likely have come up for me to make a decision on whether to step up for the 3090 or wait for the Kingpin.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Alx1021
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/03/31 23:51:25 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000
Alx1021

I think the wait is going to be closer to 6-9 months.  The early movement was due to the release date and the clearing of the backlog.  I've been on the list for two months now, but I don't anticipate getting one for another 3-4 months if I'm lucky.  I'm actually thinking it's going to be around 6 months at which time my step up for my 3090 will more than likely have come up for me to make a decision on whether to step up for the 3090 or wait for the Kingpin.  

Dang. Was hoping to get it before summer. Hopefully it's no more than 6 months. Thanks for the info.

Also 6-9 Funny Number

Corsair 5000D Airflow
1tb Samsung 870 EVO SSD

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/04/01 00:53:44 (permalink)
I didn't even realize that when I typed it.  But yeah, the hard reality is that more and more people are looking to this as a means to get a card sooner.  The queue for the 3090 has been moving pretty good now since they cleared the initial backlog, but it's also because these 3090s are at the high end of the scale and not for everyone.  I'd hate to be waiting on the 3080 which has a really good price to performance ratio.  Those queues are moving slower than slugs imo.  

When I signed up for the queue at the end of January I was 70 something.  We've had two drops since and I'm in the 90s still.  But I'm good waiting in line, but I sure could use the hydro copper version to drop again.  That really is my end game for my build as I want to open loop my system.  

The queue might move faster as the hydro copper versions become available as many want a water cooled version might opt for those instead of the hybrid system.  I know I would choose that one if I had a choice.  My advice to anyone who just signed up is to not watch the queue list too much.  It will drive you nuts seeing yourself move backwards.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Toieo
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 202
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/04/01 07:28:02 (permalink)
Meh.. at what point does buying this stop making sense as a daily driver? 4000 series cards are gonna be right around the corner by the time most people get this card and at $2500 bucks, buying halfway through it's life cycle seems... way less compelling..

I'm really torn on this.

After waiting 3 months already and STILL being more than 50 cards out AND an imminent price hike in two weeks... bitter to say the least.

Defend EVGA all you want, tell me to go away, i get it.. tell me to shop elsewhere yeah yeah... I'm just saying what most are thinking and if not yet, after you wait 6 more months and still no hope, you'll feel just like i do

EDIT:

For the record, I'm not upset by the queue system, EVGA, or any of that. EVGA has always been good to me, been loyal for more than 15 years. The complaint is that by the time we actually get it in our hands, it's last year tech at the highest price ever. THAT is garbage and my source of frustration.

20 chips a MONTH?! Less than 1 friggin chip a day?? Ridiculous..
post edited by Toieo - 2021/04/01 07:40:35
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/04/01 07:38:54 (permalink)
Toieo
Meh.. at what point does buying this stop making sense as a daily driver? 4000 series cards are gonna be right around the corner by the time most people get this card and at $2500 bucks, buying halfway through it's life cycle seems... way less compelling..

I'm really torn on this.

After waiting 3 months already and STILL being more than 50 cards out AND an imminent price hike in two weeks... bitter to say the least.

Defend EVGA all you want, tell me to go away, i get it.. tell me to shop elsewhere yeah yeah... I'm just saying what most are thinking and if not yet, after you wait 6 more months and still no hope, you'll feel just like i do

Yeah, the prospect of getting the 3000 series cards after 6 months of release is a reality for some and yes I agree that it would be no point.  The unfortunate thing is, we may see this with the 4000 series as well; and when Jacob tweeted that there will be no drops this week and did not mention possible drops next week when asked, well it did not bode well with me and I feel for you and all those down in the list.

Alx1021
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/04/01 08:50:30 (permalink)
 Yeah if it takes that long I feel like I might just wait for 40 series or just try and get the FE/FTW3 Ultra from Newegg or from bot infested Bestbuy or something.

Corsair 5000D Airflow
1tb Samsung 870 EVO SSD

Page: << < ..146147148149150.. > >> Showing page 149 of 301