OsosaDRysen 5 5600x
Thank you for the reply. I do have another PC. That PC is older and don't think the gpu would work. I am not getting any error beeps. I have not seen any LEDs flashes or any on PCIE light on the gpu. Everything same to be working as it should. I have even pulled the gpu out and plugged a monitor into the motherboard and it is still not working.
= NO iGPU (Integrated Graphics) ---> so "your test" did not really prove anything
What kind of Boot drive? M.2, SATA ..... if M.2 confirm proper installation (fully seated) Re Custom loop, please list a few details:
- what items have water blocks?
- if GPU had a water block added, was it tested before you mounted the water block? New PC troubleshooting:
- check every connection - Again
- check that nothing is touching the back of the MB causing a short, (that should not be touching it)
- make sure every power connection is fully seated in the socket & latched (sometimes they can get tight before they are latched)
- Only use power cables to the MB, GPU & other PC parts that came with the PSU (removable cables are Custom wired to work with That PSU)
- Disconnect everything
except, Power to MB & GPU, CPU & CPU cooler ... yep even the case wires (we are elimination all possible suspects of a short or issue)
Still no joy? ---> pull MB & test run on the MB box or other nonconductive surface
- Over tightened mounting screws can damage the MB
- Over tightened coolers can cause issues
- PC Must be unplugged & discharged all capacitors (hold start button 30 seconds, after unplugging) before you remove or Add anything as there is always some power otherwise (soft off) & this can damage components. I'm sure the ASUS MB manual has a warning about this