OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090

Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 30 of 55
Author
fragility_V1
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 07:42:27 (permalink)
ShawnB420
Nereus
fragility_V1
On a side note, I did find a bunch of crud is caught in the fins of the Optimus block, so may be impacting flow a bit.  It's fine enough to be acting as a good filter!  Now it's bothering me, so going to tear the whole GPU loop apart and clean and flush everything.  Not likely a huge impact on temps, as the flow appears to be decent, but I just had the pump on the GPU loop fail and now wondering if some crud got in there.  I'll run another test before I tear it apart with a small OC, the voltage slider cranked, and fans on full throttle.

The Optimus fins are very fine indeed - I purchased a Signature V2 CPU block from SpareTimePC before he left us, and when I opened it up it had some crud that the fins basically filtered from the coolant - I believe SpareTimePC had never used colored coolant on it either. Cleaned off easily.. guess it's better than building up inside the pump. On the subject of filters - there are plenty of inline filters available if so desired (link), I like the look of this big Aquacomputer one (link) which has 2 integrated valves so you can clean it without draining the loop. Great idea.

Be aware that filter from Aquacomputer add a massive restriction to your loop. It dropped my loop 0.6GPM alone

I like the idea of the Aquacomputer one, but it has a layout and size that is difficult to incorporate into the loops without the filter just flopping around on some tubing run.

On another note, I tore apart my GPU loop to give everything a good flushing and found the backplate waterblock on the Optimus block had a slow leak.  There was water in a few places and some had been seeping through some of the through holes towards the front side of the card.   I'm lucky nothing was shorted.  I'm quite disappointed and I'm not the only one that this has happened to. So needless to say the Optimus block is off the KP.  Not sure what the fix is, and even if it can be fixed, if this performance is worth the constant worry of a leak.  I no longer have the HC block, so it seems I'll be returning to the Hybrid in the near term.
redteamgo
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 798
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 07:56:19 (permalink)
Wow thats crazy, I am glad you caught that, fragility.  Is it possible that it was a bit of spray from breaking down the loop?

CPU:     Intel 12900K EK 1700 Quantum Mag Acetel
GPU:     EVGA 3090 KPHC
MB:      EVGA Z690 Dark
PSU:     EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P+
Memory:  G.SKILL Z5 6600mhz XMP3
NVME:    Samsung 980 Pro Gen 4 1TB, Gen 3 970 1TB
Cooling: MO-RA3 420 P/P 8x200mm Noctua HS PWM, Dual D5
Case:    Fractal Design Define 7

MOD Rigs!!!
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 08:02:48 (permalink)
redteamgo
Wow thats crazy, I am glad you caught that, fragility.  Is it possible that it was a bit of spray from breaking down the loop?

Definitely not spray from the loop breakdown.  
Not unless it's magic spray with the power to bury itself under the OLED screen:

Or appear from under a plexi block joint during a pressure test:

Or get underneath a full coverage thermal pad:

redteamgo
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 798
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 08:38:20 (permalink)
Wow, that OLED area pic.  And you were vertical mounted right?  I'm speechless but pleased that you caught it and saved your card.  Crazy

CPU:     Intel 12900K EK 1700 Quantum Mag Acetel
GPU:     EVGA 3090 KPHC
MB:      EVGA Z690 Dark
PSU:     EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P+
Memory:  G.SKILL Z5 6600mhz XMP3
NVME:    Samsung 980 Pro Gen 4 1TB, Gen 3 970 1TB
Cooling: MO-RA3 420 P/P 8x200mm Noctua HS PWM, Dual D5
Case:    Fractal Design Define 7

MOD Rigs!!!
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 08:48:06 (permalink)
No, horizontal mounted.  Probably would have seen it dripping down in a vertical mount.
xaviplisskin
  • Total Posts : 13
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 08:52:52 (permalink)
this is incredible... This seems to be a general problem with backplate design or the o-ring capacity to seal.

I'm waiting for a reponse from optimus too with the same problem. Hope we will find the solution from them
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 08:54:38 (permalink)
xaviplisskin
this is incredible... This seems to be a general problem with backplate design or the o-ring capacity to seal.

I'm waiting for a reponse from optimus too with the same problem. Hope we will find the solution from them

I did start a thread on OC.net specific to this as well:
https://www.overclock.net/threads/3090-kingpin-optimus-waterblock-woes.1796650/
Always good to have other users with the same problem chime in as well.
ShawnB420
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 401
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 09:37:03 (permalink)
I'll be taking my loop apart next week when I get my extreme back. When I do I'll take pictures of my block for comparison. If I see the same issues people here are having then this is an issue, if I don't, and I haven't seen any issues so far, then I'm going to blame every single issue on user error. 

For me it's that simple. My block was installed by Optimus and I've never had a single issue since I've gotten it, no leaks, no staining, no major flex, nothing. Everyone else has installed the block themselves, no one else, as far as I know, had their block installed by Optimus so I can only conclude you ALL did something wrong.

post edited by ShawnB420 - 2022/02/02 09:45:01

Jsunn
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 204
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 09:58:21 (permalink)
ShawnB420
I'll be taking my loop apart next week when I get my extreme back. When I do I'll take pictures of my block for comparison. If I see the same issues people here are having then this is an issue, if I don't, and I haven't seen any issues so far, then I'm going to blame every single issue on user error. 

For me it's that simple. My block was installed by Optimus and I've never had a single issue since I've gotten it, no leaks, no staining, no major flex, nothing. Everyone else has installed the block themselves, no one else, as far as I know, had their block installed by Optimus so I can only conclude you ALL did something wrong.

If there was a general people with any part of the design why am I not experiencing any of them? I'm not that lucky if this is as widespread a problem as people are making out

Wow, someone could stay pretty warm under all of the blanket statements made in that post. 
I am a huge fan of Optimus but to say that all of the problems boil down to user error is an overstatement. 
The problems could have a lot of causes, both on the user side, but also on the design, manufacturing, or assembly instruction side. Some of these issues may be systemic, and some may be one-offs. 
I am glad that you aren't having any issues and hope that you continue to not have any issues. I hope that when I get mine, I don't have any issues, but if there are problems, lets as a community, look at them, try to determine a cause and see what can be done to correct them. 
I don't want to discount someone else's experience because I have not had that specific issue. 

I don't normally respond to posts like this but I want to make sure that this is an open discussion where people can bring up concerns and not be shut down. 

Thanks, 
J

i9 10900K @ 5.3GHz 1.35v 
32Gb 3600MHz
Asus Maximus Formula XII 
EVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin
Watercool all the things
https://builds.gg/builds/...ustom-built-case-26023
ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 10:05:33 (permalink)
Jsunn
ShawnB420

If there was a general people with any part of the design why am I not experiencing any of them? I'm not that lucky if this is as widespread a problem as people are making out

Wow, someone could stay pretty warm under all of the blanket statements made in that post. 
I am a huge fan of Optimus but to say that all of the problems boil down to user error is an overstatement. 
The problems could have a lot of causes, both on the user side, but also on the design, manufacturing, or assembly instruction side. Some of these issues may be systemic, and some may be one-offs. 
I am glad that you aren't having any issues and hope that you continue to not have any issues. I hope that when I get mine, I don't have any issues, but if there are problems, lets as a community, look at them, try to determine a cause and see what can be done to correct them. 
I don't want to discount someone else's experience because I have not had that specific issue. 

I don't normally respond to posts like this but I want to make sure that this is an open discussion where people can bring up concerns and not be shut down. 

Thanks, 
J

There might be bigger issues, so far I've seen none of them. The main difference between me and everyone else is Optimus installed my block. I'm not downplaying anyone issues or trying to discount anyone. If there was design issues wouldn't I also have them? Mine was in the first batch shipped. Unless the manufacturing issues came later, I concede that point, never crossed my mind manufacturing issues in later batches.

My blanket statement was due to there already was user error installations due to bad instructions, this is not an easy block to install and is not the same as any other block I've worked with. It looks super easy to make a mistake. Besides with Acrylic you always have to be careful how tight you can go before that crap cracks on you. 

post edited by ShawnB420 - 2022/02/02 10:11:15

mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 10:09:23 (permalink)
Yup, like a said earlier, I have the same problem. The block alone passed the air test and the whole loop system also passed the air test. To make sure it was leaked tight, I ran the system with distilled water for a number of hours and found that the Optimus block started to leak in between the acrylic and the backplate, passing through the gasket. It was a similar situation, but less pronounced, at the front plate. So I uninstalled everything and I just finished installing the HC Block. I am waiting for a reply from Optimus about this.

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Jsunn
Superclocked Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 10:18:15 (permalink)
ShawnB420
Jsunn
ShawnB420

Thanks, 
J

There might be bigger issues, so far I've seen none of them. The main difference between me and everyone else is Optimus installed my block. I'm not downplaying anyone issues or trying to discount anyone. If there was design issues wouldn't I also have them? Mine was in the first batch shipped. Unless the manufacturing issues came later, I concede that point, never crossed my mind manufacturing issues in later batches.

The fact that Optimus installed your block, they may have been relying on their experience and knowledge of the product for the installation that an end user may not have. Meaning, steps that they take in the install, may not have been included in the assembly instructions, they may have techniques they are using that the end user may not be aware of, which may lead to issues for a user who is not deeply knowledgeable about the engineering or design of the block. 

Some issues, like the leaking backplate point to manufacturing or assembly issues at the factory and I would not expect those to be user error since it comes as an assembled part.

i9 10900K @ 5.3GHz 1.35v 
32Gb 3600MHz
Asus Maximus Formula XII 
EVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin
Watercool all the things
ShawnB420
iCX Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 10:36:01 (permalink)
Jsunn
ShawnB420
Jsunn
ShawnB420

Thanks, 
J

The fact that Optimus installed your block, they may have been relying on their experience and knowledge of the product for the installation that an end user may not have. Meaning, steps that they take in the install, may not have been included in the assembly instructions, they may have techniques they are using that the end user may not be aware of, which may lead to issues for a user who is not deeply knowledgeable about the engineering or design of the block. 

Some issues, like the leaking backplate point to manufacturing or assembly issues at the factory and I would not expect those to be user error since it comes as an assembled part.

I'll concede both those points. 

How wide spread are the issues that point to manufacturing or assembly issues? Wonder how many in the first batch shipped out are having the same issues. 

Jsunn
Superclocked Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 10:50:01 (permalink)
ShawnB420

I'll concede both those points. 

How wide spread are the issues that point to manufacturing or assembly issues? Wonder how many in the first batch shipped out are having the same issues. 

I don't think that we have any way of knowing that unless Optimus wants to share their failure data with us, and companies tend to not like to share that to the public. 
But as an enthusiast community, we tend to be the most vocal so more likely to post issues. The people who aren't having issues aren't too likely to start a thread about it, so the only discussions that we see are problems. 
Time will tell, and if the issues are prevalent, then they may come out with a statement. 

i9 10900K @ 5.3GHz 1.35v 
32Gb 3600MHz
Asus Maximus Formula XII 
EVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin
Watercool all the things
bavor
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 994
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:02:22 (permalink)
ShawnB420

Youa re also making the assumption that a low production volume, hand assembled product has the exact same quality of assembly and same quality control every time.  That's a big assumption.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18944
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:03:44 (permalink)
mech9t5
Yup, like a said earlier, I have the same problem. The block alone passed the air test and the whole loop system also passed the air test. To make sure it was leaked tight, I ran the system with distilled water for a number of hours and found that the Optimus block started to leak in between the acrylic and the backplate, passing through the gasket. It was a similar situation, but less pronounced, at the front plate. So I uninstalled everything and I just finished installing the HC Block. I am waiting for a reply from Optimus about this.

Surprising to pass the air pressure test but fail with water. Could be any number of things causing it. What sort of pump do you have - does it have super high pressure? Could be that the block is a little too restrictive so liquid is being forced through the gasket, or perhaps the coating has enough texture to allow tiny amounts to pass between the block and gasket, or maybe Optimus aren't tightening the screws on the block enough, or maybe if installed too tightly or maybe if some pads are misaligned it might cause slight bowing - not enough to easily see, but enough to make the seal less effective? Could even be a faulty gasket, or maybe a nick in it. Understandably frustrating, whatever the cause is.

post edited by Nereus - 2022/02/02 12:05:33

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:19:28 (permalink)
There are a few people with concerns about this issue.  We've seen assembly issues by Optimus on my block which caused me to search for the leak which I believe was helpful to others.  There is also a post on Overclockers by Liquidhaus who also builds pcs for a living who had seepage issues on the back plate as well.  If it can happen on the back plate it could happen in other areas as well until the cause of the seepage is determined.  Fragility wouldn't have caught the issue at this point if he didn't take apart his loop for cleaning.  Prior to that he did what most other individuals would do who use open loops which is to pressure test the part and then run a leak test prior to use.  His block passed those test prior and his leaks developed after use.  I didn't see any cracks in the plexi so I'm thinking it looks fine.  

I do think that Fragility's info and testing is the best source of info to identify the seepage issue right now.  He covered the bases with the pressure testing prior to use, making sure the screws that secure the plexi to the block and compress the gasket were tight, and the photos and pressure testing again after clearly show that the ability of the block to maintain it's seal has been compromised.  Why and how to resolve it now is up to those who chase the issue and Optimus.  
post edited by Gotspeed_2000 - 2022/02/02 12:46:06

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18944
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:30:54 (permalink)

Make a fatter and slightly softer gasket. :)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:49:08 (permalink)
Nereus

I'm thinking that would be the easiest thing to do, but their gaskets are custom made and I don't even want to think about how long it would take to get new ones in.  It would be the cheapest fix though.  I'd actually want it larger in all dimensions if possible. Taller and fatter with a slight softer material.  That would do the trick I think.  

I really want this block to work as we are limited with options.  The block is the best available for the kingpin but we need to make sure it's as reliable as can be.  
post edited by Gotspeed_2000 - 2022/02/02 12:51:51

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:53:56 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000
Nereus

I'm thinking that would be the easiest thing to do, but their gaskets are custom made and I don't even want to think about how long it would take to get new ones in.  It would be the cheapest fix though.  I'd actually want it larger in all dimensions if possible. Taller and fatter with a slight softer material.  That would do the trick I think.  

I really want this block to work as we are limited with options.  The block is the best available for the kingpin but we need to make sure it's as reliable as can be.  

I think this would be a solution as well. They have milled channels in the blocks to accept the gaskets, but the gaskets just slip in very easy.  There's gaps on either side of the gasket within the channel, on both the backplate and GPU block.  Yes, the compression of the plexi will cause it to expand, but it doesn't appear to be filling the channel completely causing a leak path.  Gaskets look like they could definitely use an upgrade.
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:56:43 (permalink)
Nereus
mech9t5

Surprising to pass the air pressure test but fail with water. Could be any number of things causing it. What sort of pump do you have - does it have super high pressure? Could be that the block is a little too restrictive so liquid is being forced through the gasket, or perhaps the coating has enough texture to allow tiny amounts to pass between the block and gasket, or maybe Optimus aren't tightening the screws on the block enough, or maybe if installed too tightly or maybe if some pads are misaligned it might cause slight bowing - not enough to easily see, but enough to make the seal less effective? Could even be a faulty gasket, or maybe a nick in it. Understandably frustrating, whatever the cause is.

Yes, I was surprised myself when I saw the leaks.  But quite honestly, I was expecting this to happen, as I had seen some folks at OCN who were also experiencing this issue.  I made sure that all the screws on the acrylic front and backplate were torqued equally.  I also inspected that the gasket were compressed equally, throughout its length.  I did this prior to the air test of the block.

I originally had the nickel cerakote finish, which was a disaster.  I could not solved the leaks from the air test, no matter what I tried.  I reached out to Optimus, and they offered an exchange for the matte black finish, which I accepted.  They told me that they pressure test the blocks to 20 psi before they shipped out to customers.

So here I am again, waiting for Optimus to reply to my e-mail.

I have one PWM D5 pump.  I suspect that it's the cerakote finish.

fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 12:58:44 (permalink)
mech9t5
They told me that they pressure test the blocks to 20 psi before they shipped out to customers.

Lol...no way.
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 13:00:10 (permalink)
Is anyone with the matte black finish having these problems?  Have they changed the gaskets with matte black?  Or just harder to see the leaks?

mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 13:00:17 (permalink)
fragility_V1
mech9t5
They told me that they pressure test the blocks to 20 psi before they shipped out to customers.

Lol...no way.

Exactly...I did not believe it myself.  

xaviplisskin
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 13:00:56 (permalink)
hi buddys i'll show to you what I've discovered when I was searching the leak.

You will se there a difference in the o-ring. when I disassembled the block to find where the leak was, I saw that there was liquid in the "compartment" of the o-ring

in this you'll see a "leak" near the screw, something that seems to happen to a lot of us

mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 13:03:16 (permalink)
fragility_V1
Is anyone with the matte black finish having these problems?  Have they changed the gaskets with matte black?  Or just harder to see the leaks?

I have the matte black finish and I have the same issue.  LiquidHaus also the matte black finish, with the same issue as well, albeit not as bad as you and I are experiencing.

q437637
  • Total Posts : 41
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 13:48:54 (permalink)
Hmm so would custom made, fatter gasket fix this (leak, permeate) issue as that guy suggested on oc forum? This would be like the cheapest fix for Optimus to ship out, but that is assuming will fix the problem. Looks like we have at least 4 people here with that issue
post edited by q437637 - 2022/02/02 13:51:04
kraade
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2369
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 15:44:12 (permalink)
Boy that looks like that matte finish is probably good enough to hold air pressure but not a flat enough to hold off a weep, I don't know if anything short of milling the gasket surface smooth would cure that , Softer and thicker material might still run onto this same problem.
Jsunn
Superclocked Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 18:11:47 (permalink)
kraade
Boy that looks like that matte finish is probably good enough to hold air pressure but not a flat enough to hold off a weep, I don't know if anything short of milling the gasket surface smooth would cure that , Softer and thicker material might still run onto this same problem.

If something is airtight, it will be watertight. That being said, the air leak may have been really slow and may not have been noticed when the air test was done. 
What I am wondering about is if there is some flexing on the backplate that may be causing slight leaking. 
In reading some of the installation instructions, it does tell you that you can really torque down on some of the screws and I am wondering if that is flexing the plexi and the backplate just enough to cause the leaking. 
Just a thought. 

From the pictures posted by @xaviplisskin some of the "damp" spots look like it may be gasket oil. You see this with some of the EK waterblocks where the some of the oil that is used to make/preserve the rubber gaskets seep out of the rubber. On my last EK Vector waterblock I had some of this, looked like water, but was actually oil from the rubber. But there are definitely areas of the picture where it looks like a leak. Unless they dip the gaskets on canola oil prior to installation. 

Is is possible to assemble the waterblock without having the card sandwiched in between the front and back plate? It would be nice to be able to do a simple assembly without fully tearing down the card to check if it was going to leak. 
I know the terminal block gets screwed into the front cover of the block and also the backplate and has o-rings for the terminal. 
I don't have the block yet, so I can try this on my own. 

Thanks, 
J

i9 10900K @ 5.3GHz 1.35v 
32Gb 3600MHz
Asus Maximus Formula XII 
EVGA RTX 3090 Kingpin
Watercool all the things
Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/02 21:54:30 (permalink)
I might be able to pressure test my Kingpin block tomorrow.  I am in the process of pressure testing my 3090 FTW3 block.  I put it the limit of the EK tester at 1 bar.  So far it hasn't leaked and I'm on my second round of pressure testing.  I might try and leave it overnight to see how it holds up.  

If I have the time I will try and pressure test the Kingpin block tomorrow.  I was planning on the doing the CPU block, but I can do that another day.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Page: << < ..2627282930.. > >> Showing page 30 of 55
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile