AnsweredRTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 32 of 36
Author
Mr. Fox
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 252
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 08:34:12 (permalink)
Ilikeguitars
the price on that bad boy makes my wallet hurt. wish i could get into water cooling but im too much of a chicken
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. I cannot even imagine going back to air cooling at this point. A quality AIO is a great way to get started. If you have one for the CPU and another for the GPU, that's even better. GPU boost can be dramatically impacted by thermals and you'll experience higher GPU performance (due to higher core clock speeds that come automatically with lower core temps) without overclocking.

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | MSI 4090 Suprim X | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360 D5*3 || EVGA DG-86
Banshee // ASUS Z690 Apex | 13900KF | ASROCK 6900 XT OC Formula | 32GB DDR5 | Corsair RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova D5*2 || Corsair 5000D Airflow
Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

iamjanco
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 184
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 08:40:07 (permalink)
About the lack of led lighting on the KPE: while it's not labeled a "DARK" product by EVGA per se, it essentially is considered one by them and the target market it was originally geared toward (extreme overclockers).

Now that TiN no longer works for EVGA, even with Vince (K|NGP|N) still on board, that might not matter anymore. Opinions will probably be mixed though.
post edited by iamjanco - 2021/05/07 08:53:29

While you can beat a dead horse as much as you like,
you might have a tough time arguing with one.
lifeisshort117
  • Total Posts : 82
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 09:20:37 (permalink)
iamjanco
I was one of those who got to the notify button early, but it didn't help. oh well, i'll just wait on the hc block (i'm on that list), or pick up an optimus if it's available sooner (if it does indeed appear).

yes, i do have a copy of the aio version.

I made a new queue thread for those trying to get only the HC block itself.

https://forums.evga.com/K...Y-THREAD-m3286432.aspx
RyanKungl
  • Total Posts : 100
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 09:30:18 (permalink)
its not called the kingpin for no reason ;)
Mr. Fox
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 11:35:37 (permalink)
iamjanco
About the lack of led lighting on the KPE: while it's not labeled a "DARK" product by EVGA per se, it essentially is considered one by them and the target market it was originally geared toward (extreme overclockers).

Now that TiN no longer works for EVGA, even with Vince (K|NGP|N) still on board, that might not matter anymore. Opinions will probably be mixed though.

I can somewhat understand where this rationale might come from. While that is true, it ignores the fact that extreme overclocking does not occur using water cooling. The Hydro Copper is not made for extreme overclocking and doesn't do anything to support it. I use chilled water, but that does not rise to the level of being "extreme" in the manner we normally think of it. If you are doing extreme overclocking, then the Hyrdo Copper is removed and set aside, replaced with an LN2 or DICE pot. Whether or not the water block had lighting wouldn't matter in the context of extreme overclocking because you would not be using it. So, I think to say the water block has no lighting because it is made for extreme overclockers is somewhat contradictory and if it were EVGA floating that as the idea, I would consider it misleading. It has lighting on the logo, so that eliminates the logic of lighting somehow detracting from the sport. Some people enjoy having something that looks nice, including people that enjoy extreme overclocking in the true sense of the expression. I like having the light source. My 1080 Ti and 2080 Ti Hydro Copper blocks had lighting. There's no good excuse that I can identify for it to be missing from the 3090 KPE Hydro Copper. Maybe there was a sourcing problem for the components or something. I could accept that. If it is because it wasn't viewed as important, then I'd seriously question that and view it as unintelligent.

I am not going to mention it again because there is no sense in beating a dead horse, and whatever the underlying reason for it to be missing might be, we can't fix stupid. It's too late for that anyhow. I'm just happy to have my GDDR6X running about 15°C cooler under load now. That is a huge improvement. I am thankful to have the Hydro Copper for that reason, even though I am more than a little bit miffed about the missing lighting feature. 

post edited by Mr. Fox - 2021/05/07 11:46:27

Wraith // EVGA Z690 Dark K|NGP|N | 13900K | MSI 4090 Suprim X | 32GB DDR5 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2 | HC-500A Chiller | MO-RA3 360 D5*3 || EVGA DG-86
Banshee // ASUS Z690 Apex | 13900KF | ASROCK 6900 XT OC Formula | 32GB DDR5 | Corsair RM1200x SHIFT | XT45 1080 Nova D5*2 || Corsair 5000D Airflow
Half-Breed // Precision 17 7720 | 7920HQ (BGA filth) | Quadro P5000 16GB (MXM) | 32GB DDR4 || Grade A Off-Lease Refurb

iamjanco
Superclocked Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 11:42:09 (permalink)
Mr. Fox
iamjanco

I can somewhat understand where this rationale might come from. While that is true, it ignores the fact that extreme overclocking does not occur using water cooling. The Hydro Copper is not made for extreme overclocking and doesn't do anything to support it. I use chilled water, but that does rise to the level of being "extreme" in the manner we normally think of it. If you are doing extreme overclocking, then the Hyrdo Copper is removed and set aside, replaced with an LN2 or DICE pot. Whether or not the water block had lighting wouldn't matter in the context of extreme overclocking because you would not be using it. So, I think to say the water block has no lighting because it is made for extreme overclockers is somewhat contradictory and if it were EVGA floating that as the idea, I would consider it misleading. It has lighting on the logo, so that eliminates the logic of lighting somehow detracting from the sport. Some people enjoy having something that looks nice, including people that enjoy extreme overclocking in the true sense of the expression. I like having the light source. My 1080 Ti and 2080 Ti Hydro Copper blocks had lighting. There's no good excuse that I can identify for it to be missing from the 3090 KPE Hydro Copper. Maybe there was a sourcing problem for the components or something. I could accept that. If it is because it wasn't viewed as important, then I'd seriously question that and view it as unintelligent.

I am not going to mention it again because there is no sense in beating a dead horse, and whatever the underlying reason for it to be missing might be, we can't fix stupid. It's too late for that anyhow. I'm just happy to have my GDDR6X running about 15°C cooler under load now. That is a huge improvement. I am thankful to have the Hydro Copper for that reason, even though I am more than a little bit miffed about the missing lighting feature. 

You were doing okay until the bolded part. Like I said,  opinions will probably be mixed though.

Let's leave it at that. Enjoy the card 

Mr. Fox
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 11:53:44 (permalink)
iamjanco
Mr. Fox
iamjanco

we can't fix stupid. 

You were doing okay until the bolded part. Like I said,  opinions will probably be mixed though.

Let's leave it at that. Enjoy the card 

That's the world we live in now. We're surrounded by it. It's the new normal and I'm not optimistic that it is going to ever get fixed, LOL. It is important to call things like we see them and not pretend the Emperor is wearing clothes when he is actually naked. And, I am already enjoying the card running cooler than it did with the hybrid monstrosity. Huge improvement.

Clovis559
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 563
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 12:19:24 (permalink)
Ilikeguitars
the price on that bad boy makes my wallet hurt. wish i could get into water cooling but im too much of a chicken

Start with Barb, forget aesthetics, make it happen. It's easier and less riskier then you think, you'll never look back. Spend more time research and less time rushing and you'll be happy! Then sell your children and get a second job because it can get addicting like methanwatercooline ... 
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 12:53:46 (permalink)
Mr. Fox
iamjanco

I can somewhat understand where this rationale might come from. While that is true, it ignores the fact that extreme overclocking does not occur using water cooling. The Hydro Copper is not made for extreme overclocking and doesn't do anything to support it. I use chilled water, but that does not rise to the level of being "extreme" in the manner we normally think of it. If you are doing extreme overclocking, then the Hyrdo Copper is removed and set aside, replaced with an LN2 or DICE pot. Whether or not the water block had lighting wouldn't matter in the context of extreme overclocking because you would not be using it. So, I think to say the water block has no lighting because it is made for extreme overclockers is somewhat contradictory and if it were EVGA floating that as the idea, I would consider it misleading. It has lighting on the logo, so that eliminates the logic of lighting somehow detracting from the sport. Some people enjoy having something that looks nice, including people that enjoy extreme overclocking in the true sense of the expression. I like having the light source. My 1080 Ti and 2080 Ti Hydro Copper blocks had lighting. There's no good excuse that I can identify for it to be missing from the 3090 KPE Hydro Copper. Maybe there was a sourcing problem for the components or something. I could accept that. If it is because it wasn't viewed as important, then I'd seriously question that and view it as unintelligent.

Yeah that's exactly why I'm irritated about the complete lack of a lighting option.  It doesn't cost that much to add, people that don't want to use it can easily turn it off, and it's a freakin' $300 block on a $2000 card, LN2 people aren't going to use a block because it's a pain in the ass to remove/put back on when not using LN2, so it really makes zero sense for this block to NOT have RGB when the FTW3/XC3 HydroCoppers do and they're "cheaper".

The lower temps with how low my temps already were before the block are quite great though, I'm pretty happy with it, even though it could be "better" according to most that have had or do have other blocks on regular 3090s.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

Fayalite
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 253
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 13:27:35 (permalink)
Clovis559
Ilikeguitars

Start with Barb, forget aesthetics, make it happen. It's easier and less riskier then you think, you'll never look back. Spend more time research and less time rushing and you'll be happy! Then sell your children and get a second job because it can get addicting like methanwatercooline ... 

I did my first Watercooled build a few month back... I went all in, hard tubes. Got 1 tiny leak from the rad, replaced the oring, and everything is tight since. Just make sure to run the loop alone for 24h before starting the computer... Paper towel for leaks and that's chicken out for me.

I won't come back air... Cause it really looks nice

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/07 13:42:19 (permalink)
Ilikeguitars,
Water cooling is a commitment from both you and your wallet.  If you can afford to do it and have the time to build and maintain they system it should provide you added performance.  It all depends on your comfort level with funding, you can keep it simple or go extreme.  Soft tubing has come a long way and provides early users who are not sure the ability to get most if not all the performance benefits from an open loop system.  The larger commitment is time.  Time to build the system and then every 6 months or so to maintain the system by flushing fluids, cleaning blocks, and then fresh fluid in.  This is why open loops are not for everyone, but for those who have it I think its more of a hobby and stress relief to do these tasks. 

Do your research and think about what you are able to commit to and find that balance.  
[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold"] 

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
ShawnB420
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 401
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/08 11:21:13 (permalink)
Dabadger84
 people that don't want to use it can easily turn it off, 

It's not always that easy or even possible to turn it off. That's the problem. Why should I suffer unicorn puke when I would rather avoid it like the plague. Too many are about the looks. 
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3214
  • Ribbons : 21
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/08 12:35:06 (permalink)
ShawnB420
Dabadger84

It's not always that easy or even possible to turn it off. That's the problem. Why should I suffer unicorn puke when I would rather avoid it like the plague. Too many are about the looks. 

Thats funny...thanks for the daily chuckle....

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

Arscon
  • Total Posts : 61
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/08 12:59:17 (permalink)
guys maybe you know how off oled lcd in kngpn? I would rather not dismantle my kingpin just to unplug the cable
ShawnB420
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 401
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/08 13:40:41 (permalink)
Arscon
guys maybe you know how off oled lcd in kngpn? I would rather not dismantle my kingpin just to unplug the cable

Prime example of it not always easy to turn it all off. 
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/08 14:51:36 (permalink)
ShawnB420
Dabadger84

Huh?  eVGA RGB is literally controllable through software & if you turn it off in the software, the card starts with it turned off. O_o

Arscon

Replied in another thread you asked the exact same question on, sthap spamming mate.

Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

oni222
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/12 20:33:05 (permalink)

tbrown7552
as of the time of this post...
pclausen - 10:00:05 AM PT - PURCHASED
Debadger84 - 10:00:06 AM PT - PURCHASED
Dingdong123 - 10:00:06 AM PT
ShawnB420 - 10:00:06 AM PT
EVOBert - 10:00:06 AM PT
dng25 - 10:00:07 AM PT
rtgoad - 10:00:07 AM PT
pcgamerv2 - 10:00:07 AM PT
badix89 - 10:00:07 AM PT
zippytek - 10:00:07 AM PT
Jkim157 - 10:00:07 AM PT
exiled350 - 10:00:08 AM PT
onMute - 10:00:09 AM PT
SpinCkyle - 10:00:09 AM PT
tresnugget - 10:00:10 AM PT
boyleusa - 10:00:10 AM PT
liweichen6 - 10:00:10 AM PT
JealousBlue - 10:00:11 AM PT
Cjdow80 - 10:00:13 AM PT
_Gir_ - 10:00:13 AM PT
tbrown7552 - 10:00:13 AM PT
makotochan - 10:00:14 AM PT
labeld - 10:00:17 AM PT
JPavao92 - 10:00:17 AM PT
rdwilson85 - 10:00:17 AM PT
gridironcpj - 10:00:18 AM PT
fragility_V1 - 10:00:18 AM PT
CyberbrainPC - 10:00:18 AM PT
BiLLbOuS - 10:00:19 AM PT
oVerRateD - 10:00:21 AM PT
Xinoxide - 10:00:23 AM PT
EvgaUser2711201 - 10:00:25 AM PT
cnez0528 - 10:00:25 AM PT
Nacman - 10:00:28 AM PT
nardox - 10:00:28 AM PT
Alx1021 - 10:00:28 AM PT
quick4dr - 10:00:29 AM PT
lifeisshort117 - 10:00:29 AM PT
MackWage - 10:00:31 AM PT
Trigun01 - 10:00:31 AM PT
alpharius194 - 10:00.32 AM PT
Clovis559 - 10:00:34 AM PT
telehog - 10:00:34 AM PT
flyingtoaster85 - 10:00:35 AM
Sybexi - 10:00:37 AM PT
sawtheDEVIL - 10:00:38 AM PT
magillaman - 10:00:39 AM PT
Fayalite - 10:00:39 AM PT
christobol - 10:00:40 AM PT
pdxmatt - 10:00:41 AM PT
iamjanco - 10:00:45 AM PT
ran - 10:00:47 AM PT
howdyho1 - 10:00:47 AM PT
degenerate - 10:00:55 AM PT
Talon2020 - 10:02:02 AM PT
wodell757 - 10:02:14 AM PT
Muddypaws73 - 10:02:19 AM PT
akafats - 10:14:48 AM PT
Oldmanian - 10:22:16 AM PT
BIGZxoxo - 10:30:40 AM PT
Zvedza - 10:52:27 AM PT
mech9t5 - 10:54:38 AM PT

Here is my timestamp: 4/23/2021 4:48:04 PM PT
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/12 20:44:04 (permalink)
oni222

I would post in the block thread: https://forums.evga.com/KINGPIN-HC-BLOCK-QUEUE-ONLY-THREAD-m3286432-p3.aspx

The folks in that thread should be able to add you to the self-reported list that they are maintaining in that thread. It is approximately 39 seconds in...10:00:39 am PT.  Good luck!

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/13 06:50:09 (permalink)
enewt
oni222

I would post in the block thread: https://forums.evga.com/KINGPIN-HC-BLOCK-QUEUE-ONLY-THREAD-m3286432-p3.aspx

The folks in that thread should be able to add you to the self-reported list that they are maintaining in that thread. It is approximately 39 seconds in...10:00:39 am PT.  Good luck!

oni222 has been added to the list in the block thread: https://forums.evga.com/KINGPIN-HC-BLOCK-QUEUE-ONLY-THREAD-m3286432-p3.aspx#3293732
Thanks enewt.

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Fayalite
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/13 08:52:48 (permalink)
Can you imagine that today's shuffle has a 3090 with a water block; but it is more expensive than a KPHC, and less capable...

Only 2 out of 3 8pin, promised core clock at 1785; and all that for the low price of 2349.99... Having less for more. But it has RGB 🤣

Hope EVGA will not make the KPHC too limited.

jostin
  • Total Posts : 39
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/13 09:39:23 (permalink)
Fayalite
Can you imagine that today's shuffle has a 3090 with a water block; but it is more expensive than a KPHC, and less capable...

Only 2 out of 3 8pin, promised core clock at 1785; and all that for the low price of 2349.99... Having less for more. But it has RGB 🤣

And people are still trying to buy it...
Fayalite
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/13 09:54:25 (permalink)
Well yeah I get it... You get what you can... But it is so wrong when price match only availability; it is bad for all of us in the long run. I really hope those who inflated the price got a slap next, when availability won't be an issue anymore, and hope EVGA get a bigger piece of the cake (I mean GPUs from Nvidia) in the future... They didn't try to screw us over with the pricing.

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 14:49:49 (permalink)
Fayalite

Yep.  eVGA would be well within their rights to raise the normal non-HC Kingpin to at least $2400, but they haven't because they don't want to be seen as taken advantage of the situation like all the other AIBs are, would be my guess.  

That Gigabyte card I would never buy personally, Waterforce cards not that long ago had a large piece of their pie being returned or exchanged because of either leaking, or arriving to buyers EMPTY because they leaked so much they had nothing left in them.  I'm sure Gigabyte has "solved" that by now, for the most part, or it wouldn't still be making them because the cost vs profit would be too high, but still, that worries me enough to steer clear of Waterforce products in general.

Specs:

telehog
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 413
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 17:14:28 (permalink)

UPS del Kingpin HC waterblock and my Kingpin card been naked for months not in use, waiting for a waterblock.  Put block on and my Kingpin with HC block does nothing ! No red light  nothing ! Put RTX 3090 FTW 3 with Optimus block back in  and works fine. I  think Ill wait and trouble shoot later. Must be touching something and grounding out. Just don't have the right mind set right now. ARG  ! Up date never did find out why Kingpin card quit working after HC water block installed . I contacted RMA dept. and told them it had 1000 watt vbios on it from Kingpin and they said that was ok , just put  AIO back on And sent in. Just got email from EVGA and new card is on the way. EVGA customer services is number 1 ! Will run card with AIO 1st before installing HC block and will need to get new thermal pads for Hydro copper. Will use KPX paste  and what after market pads should I  get ?

post edited by telehog - 2021/06/18 07:56:04
iamjanco
Superclocked Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 17:26:08 (permalink)
telehogUPS del Kingpin HC waterblock and my Kingpin card been naked for months not in use, waiting for a waterblock.  Put block on and my Kingpin with HC block does nothing ! No red light  nothing ! Put RTX 3090 FTW 3 with Optimus block back in  and works fine. I  think Ill wait and trouble shoot later. Must be touching something and grounding out. Just don't have the right mind set right now. ARG  !

Did you test the card using the AIO when you first received it?

telehog
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 17:35:41 (permalink)
Did you test the card using the AIO when you first received it? Card work Fine with the AIO and had card  in SLI with the Ultra. The card in SLI # 13 Port royal, # 14 Time Spy  EX, Time Spy Ex Graphics # 8 HOf.   http://www.3dmark.com/pr/778825   ,   http://www.3dmark.com/spy/17505986  ,   http://www.3dmark.com/spy/17505277   
telehog
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 19:40:58 (permalink)
I think  when I tore card down I did this . I took photos of card naked when I tore down the photos our the same. Nope I found a photo on You tube On review for Kingpin and that spot is open . Guess ill look some more.
post edited by telehog - 2021/05/14 19:54:18

Attached Image(s)

telehog
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 20:39:46 (permalink)
The King is dead and has 1000 w vbios . No RMA  allowed. 
Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/14 23:27:38 (permalink)
telehog

Ouch!

Try looking up a guy on youtube called northridgefix.  I've seen him fix some 30 series cards.  It might be worth a try to email him.  

post edited by Gotspeed_2000 - 2021/05/14 23:35:25

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
telehog
iCX Member
Re: RTX 3090 Kingpin Hydrocopper 2021/05/15 05:19:53 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000
telehog

Ouch!

Try looking up a guy on youtube called northridgefix.  I've seen him fix some 30 series cards.  It might be worth a try to email him.  

Thanks  !
Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 32 of 36
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile