OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 35 of 55
Author
mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 11:16:21 (permalink)
rblaes_99
bavor
I can't use the Lian Li GPU support bracket with my current motherboard even though ti came with my case.

With having a bottom radiator in my case, I need to put metal fan grilles over the bottom radiator so I don't have the weight of a GPU support on the radiator.  The other option is to make a hanging support from the top radiator/fans.

At this point, I'm thinking of building a stand for my case, so I can put my case on the side and still allow for proper airflow so that the cards only have their weight on the PCIEx16 slot and the rear support bracket.

just get a core x1.  they are cheap.  check my modsrig.

Isn't the Core X1 for mini ITX MB only?

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 11:52:09 (permalink)
Thermaltake has the Level 20 XT which supports up to E-ATX.  I did look at that as an option but wasn't sure it was for me or that I could get it.  

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/level-20-xt.html

It is interesting but I didn't know anyone who had one or built in one yet.  I thought about it but for me the Phantecs was available right there so I went that route.  May not be the best case for what I want but it was available and I can see myself doing some stuff to it to make it work for me.  Just need to find the time and hopefully it wont add too much cost to my system.  This  Kingpin build has been a money pit with nothing to show for it yet for me.  

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 12:09:06 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000
Thermaltake has the Level 20 XT which supports up to E-ATX.  I did look at that as an option but wasn't sure it was for me or that I could get it.  

It is interesting but I didn't know anyone who had one or built in one yet.  I thought about it but for me the Phantecs was available right there so I went that route.  May not be the best case for what I want but it was available and I can see myself doing some stuff to it to make it work for me.  Just need to find the time and hopefully it wont add too much cost to my system.  This  Kingpin build has been a money pit with nothing to show for it yet for me.  

For that case, Level 20XT, you must do some creative tube bends if you plan to water cool with rigid tubing.  Not really a fan of the general layout.

The same for me for the Optimus block.  Been sitting in the box for almost two months now. At least I have the not so great EVGA HC for now.

_Gir_
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 332
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 12:47:10 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000

Interesting...I've never heard of that case.  My initial response made me think of it as an enclosed test bench.  4x480s and 1x360 + is a lot of cooling surface.
fragility_V1
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 13:00:15 (permalink)
_Gir_
Gotspeed_2000

Interesting...I've never heard of that case.  My initial response made me think of it as an enclosed test bench.  4x480s and 1x360 + is a lot of cooling surface.

A lot of cooling surface...all covered by glass. 

I still stay away from Thermaltake in general (I do own a used P3 for a test bench), their products still seem like inferior quality and sometimes rip-offs of more quality products.  (Thinking the whole Caselabs thing).  Maybe that's changed, but haven't felt the need to go back and see.
rblaes_99
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1957
  • Ribbons : 15
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 13:29:12 (permalink)
mech9t5

Isn't the Core X1 for mini ITX MB only?

whoops..... mine is a Core X9...  you were correct.  
post edited by rblaes_99 - 2022/02/22 13:31:48

_Gir_
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 332
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 14:07:23 (permalink)
fragility_V1

I still stay away from Thermaltake in general (I do own a used P3 for a test bench), their products still seem like inferior quality and sometimes rip-offs of more quality products.  (Thinking the whole Caselabs thing).  Maybe that's changed, but haven't felt the need to go back and see.

I just realized the top is glass...that's disappointing.  Was thinking of doing a bottom to top airflow build.  Wonder if there's an aftermarket option, not sure if I can do a quality 3d print vented top.  Hopefully Caselabs resurrection will be up and running asap.
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 14:16:23 (permalink)
_Gir_
fragility_V1

I just realized the top is glass...that's disappointing.  Was thinking of doing a bottom to top airflow build.  Wonder if there's an aftermarket option, not sure if I can do a quality 3d print vented top.  Hopefully Caselabs resurrection will be up and running asap.

I'm sure someplace like MyMyMods or PerformancePCs could laser some plexi to be vented to replace the glass, but won't look quite as pretty.

Fingers crossed for the Caselabs resurrection, from the little I've heard the new owner wants to do right by the name.
AHowes
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6681
  • Ribbons : 27
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 15:03:49 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000
rblaes_99
bavor
I can't use the Lian Li GPU support bracket with my current motherboard even though ti came with my case.

With having a bottom radiator in my case, I need to put metal fan grilles over the bottom radiator so I don't have the weight of a GPU support on the radiator.  The other option is to make a hanging support from the top radiator/fans.

At this point, I'm thinking of building a stand for my case, so I can put my case on the side and still allow for proper airflow so that the cards only have their weight on the PCIEx16 slot and the rear support bracket.

just get a core x1.  they are cheap.  check my modsrig.

That's a nice case but unless the weight of the block is supported by something else the 7 plus pounds of block is still only supported by the PCI slot or the rear I/O backet.  With the design of the Optimus rear plate not extending all the way to the rear I/O bracket any weight the I/O bracket provides could  compromise the GPU due to flex especially when the pcb heats up or over time/age.  It would also put most of the weight on the GPU PCI slot which although due to the horizontal mounting of the mobo is still something I would not prefer to do unless I needed.  The Thermaltake option is a better option though than having the block sit horizontal and twisting the PCI slot on the mobo. 

I was looking at the Thermaltake X20 as an option this past week for my build.  I went with a Phantecs option since it was available immediately for me.  

I am hoping to hear back from Optimus soon on my front block issues.  I again am starting to have all these parts and funds expended for my pc sitting around me.  New tubes, fittings, parts on order which include a new set of radiators to maximize the cooling capacity of my new case, mounting brackets to try, etc.  

Been doing it for a ton of years.. just hit a hardware store and buy a box of plumbing rubber washers. 2 per stack always works as it's the height of the mb standoffs.

I use a dab of hot glue to hold them together and even a dab to press it to the backside of the mb around the area of the pcie port and all is well.. no flexing.. no damage to the mb.. easily remove the washers when needed.

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.2Ghz Single HUGE Custom Water Loop.
Asus Z390 ROG Extreme XI MB
G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (4x8GB) 4266MHz DDR4 
EVGA 2080ti K|NGP|N w/ Hydro Copper block.  
34" Dell Alienware AW3418DW 1440 Ultra Wide GSync Monitor
Thermaltake Core P7 Modded w/ 2x EK Dual D5 pump top,2 x EK XE 480 2X 360 rads.1 Corsair 520 Rad.
Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 16:11:18 (permalink)
The main concern overall is the weight of the block now.  This might be the heaviest block ever so it's hard to plan around knowing how heavy it is and how much stress it might put on the mobo/pci slot and the rear I/O area.  This is also a block that doesn't extend all the way to the rear bracket so I'm thinking it's going to put a bit of stress on the PCB especially once it warms up a bit.  

I'm thinking mines is going to get a custom plexi mount or metal bracket to help take some of the weight off the rear bracket and the PCI slot.  I used two posts in the horizontal position in the O11XL, but now I'm thinking I'll do something a little more once I really start to plan the build.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
bavor
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 994
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/22 20:49:39 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000

The Level 20 XT has a lot of airflow issues and requires at least $100 in materials for modifications to partially fix them.
bavor
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/23 12:10:29 (permalink)
The GPU support bracket I bought a while ago on Amazon seems to work well for supporting the wright of the Optimus 3090 KP block.  I still feel that I'd be better off removing the GPU if I ever have to move the PC.

This is what is supporting over 6 lbs of GPU waterblock along with the PCIEx16 slot if you don't have additional support.

bavor
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/23 15:09:58 (permalink)
Once the block is fully assembled with the 3090 KP and the fittings, all of the screws, and the thermal pads, its over 7 lbs.  I don't know if the GPU support I bought can handle 14+ lbs. even though its mostly metal construction.

7 lbs 5.6 Oz or 3330g

post edited by bavor - 2022/02/23 15:11:08
DemonHunter117
  • Total Posts : 42
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/23 17:14:24 (permalink)
bavor
The GPU support bracket I bought a while ago on Amazon seems to work well for supporting the wright of the Optimus 3090 KP block.  I still feel that I'd be better off removing the GPU if I ever have to move the PC.

This is what is supporting over 6 lbs of GPU waterblock along with the PCIEx16 slot if you don't have additional support.

Seems like such an oversight to not at LEAST have the backplate extend all the way to the screw holes for the I/O panel. If not the front block as well. Wonder what the decision process was behind that move.

bavor
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/23 18:43:11 (permalink)
I ran into another issue.  If you have a motherboard with 3 slot spacing for SLI, which is at least 90% of the motherboards made in the past 5 years, the 3090 KP Optimus blocks don't have enough space for fittings between the terminals.  There is 16mm of space which is not enough space for two low profile 90 degree fittings or two compression fittings.  So I ordered a 16mm connector piece.  I'm not the only person with a multi block order, so I figured everyone else should see this and plan ahead.

I also have an overclocking focused motherboard with 4 slot spacing, and the lack of space between terminals is a little less of an issue, but its not something I use daily.

Between not having any part of the block going to the mounting bracket, the lack of space between the terminals for a multi card system, and the other issues people have had, it makes me wonder why I pay so much for "Better Engineering" and "Next Level Quality" when I don't see it in the finished product.
fragility_V1
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/23 18:50:02 (permalink)
bavor

Between not having any part of the block going to the mounting bracket, the lack of space between the terminals for a multi card system, and the other issues people have had, it makes me wonder why I pay so much for "Better Engineering" and "Next Level Quality" when I don't see it in the finished product.

I think this is part of the problem that a lot of engineering faces.  They were so focused on solving one primary issue, getting the temps as low as they can, they didn't focus on the overall picture on how it would actually used and any other potential problems.  So while the blocks are great performers, there are whole other slew of issues that probably didn't get the attention they deserved during design.  I hope these are lessons learned for Optimus.  It may be a few more iterations before I revisit an Optimus GPU block.
michaelbrodycamp
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 10:36:22 (permalink)
I can confirm that given enough time, my KPE began losing signal to the Output (DP/HDMI) ports. This was leading to crashes, post errors, etc. I have placed the computer on it's side as I wait for amazon to deliver some post-type braces to support the GPU near the IO cover. While I understand that Optimus was attempting to allow more VRM Heatsink clearance, the usability of this block in it's stock form is not a long term solution without support in at least two points to stop PCB bending about the Ports. Fiddly Sh*T is what my wife called it.

In addition, the PCB was slipping out of the PCI slot regardless of the clip being engaged, this was also causing a boot loop. I strongly recommend mitigation for the overall weight and effect on the PCB.
post edited by michaelbrodycamp - 2022/02/24 10:43:02
USMC1419
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 179
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 10:46:00 (permalink)
michaelbrodycamp
I can confirm that given enough time, my KPE began losing signal to the Output (DP/HDMI) ports. This was leading to crashes, post errors, etc. I have placed the computer on it's side as I wait for amazon to deliver some post-type braces to support the GPU near the IO cover. While I understand that Optimus was attempting to allow more VRM Heatsink clearance, the usability of this block in it's stock form is not a long term solution without support in at least two points to stop PCB bending about the Ports. Fiddly Sh*T is what my wife called it.

In addition, the PCB was slipping out of the PCI slot regardless of the clip being engaged, this was also causing a boot loop. I strongly recommend mitigation for the overall weight and effect on the PCB.

Yikes. The long I wait for my block, the more buyers remorse I have. I have a room full of stuff ready to go for my build and I can't get started due to Optimus and their extremely long delays, and now reading about the leaks and this mounting issues, I'm really starting to regret spending all this cash.

It looks like vertical mounting is the only way to go now? Or horizontal with supports?

12900k @ 5.2 W/Optimus Sig V2
64GB DDR5 @ 5000
RTX 3090 K|NGP|N W/ Optimus WB
EVGA 1200w  Supernova G2
Sammy 980 Pro 2Tb
Predator 27" 1440p G-Sync IPS 165 hz
Resident "wise guy"
michaelbrodycamp
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 11:33:58 (permalink)
USMC1419

Yikes. The long I wait for my block, the more buyers remorse I have. I have a room full of stuff ready to go for my build and I can't get started due to Optimus and their extremely long delays, and now reading about the leaks and this mounting issues, I'm really starting to regret spending all this cash.

It looks like vertical mounting is the only way to go now? Or horizontal with supports?

The only thing I would be worried about with the vertical mount, is the weight being forced away from motherboard supports due to the height of the active backplate, this cantilever would effectively create torsion on the mounting mechanism. I am considering this as well, given the instability of the horizontal mount, but am not sure what new surprises I might find with that unmitigated torsion away from the motherboard. In addition, I would have to move to a much slimmer bottom radiator in the O11 XL. Does anyone have a suggestion on a vertical mount for my use case? Thanks in advance. 
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 12:21:03 (permalink)
michaelbrodycamp
USMC1419

The only thing I would be worried about with the vertical mount, is the weight being forced away from motherboard supports due to the height of the active backplate, this cantilever would effectively create torsion on the mounting mechanism. I am considering this as well, given the instability of the horizontal mount, but am not sure what new surprises I might find with that unmitigated torsion away from the motherboard. In addition, I would have to move to a much slimmer bottom radiator in the O11 XL. Does anyone have a suggestion on a vertical mount for my use case? Thanks in advance. 

Vertical mounting the block will be difficult because of the total thickness of the block.  The backplate of the block will be very close to the MB, giving very little room for the vertical PCIE cable.  This will also give you some trouble in hooking up the outlet as this will also be close to the MB.  A couple of folks here have tried the vertical option and they opted for a horizontal mount.  I tried it myself, using the LinkUp vertical mount.  Others have tried the EKWB's and Lian Li's but opted for the horizontal mount. Suggest that you try using a GPU support to keep it horizontal.
post edited by mech9t5 - 2022/02/24 12:22:45

zucchini2Shake
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 12:36:54 (permalink)
All this talk got me worried a bit. Have the block for like 3, 4 weeks now. Horizontal mount, no screw on the connection between card's IO shield and case. I put some pump decouple foam pads between the support column and the acrylic part of the block.

Yellow lines are the support:

michaelbrodycamp
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 12:50:29 (permalink)
mech9t5
Vertical mounting the block will be difficult because of the total thickness of the block.  The backplate of the block will be very close to the MB, giving very little room for the vertical PCIE cable.  This will also give you some trouble in hooking up the outlet as this will also be close to the MB.  A couple of folks here have tried the vertical option and they opted for a horizontal mount.  I tried it myself, using the LinkUp vertical mount.  Others have tried the EKWB's and Lian Li's but opted for the horizontal mount. Suggest that you try using a GPU support to keep it horizontal.

Thanks for this, I may look at the Lian Li mount due to it having multiple depth mounting options. It will not be ideal but it would be more stable, potentially, than using 5-6 braces.

zucchini2Shake

All this talk got me worried a bit. Have the block for like 3, 4 weeks now. Horizontal mount, no screw on the connection between card's IO shield and case. I put some pump decouple foam pads between the support column and the acrylic part of the block.

This is interesting, the decoupling of the PCB edge from the fixed case back. Its unreal that you need effectively 5-6 braces to support this though.
Maverickyao
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 13:13:51 (permalink)
Just installed my KPE block today. 1. Lian Li O11XL vertical gpu bracket is the only vertical mount on the market that I know that you can comfortabaly vertical mount this block. 2. Before installing any screws on the backplate, make sure the screw holes for terminal on the front block and back plate are alined. It's too late to make any adjustment after you tighten all the screws on the backplate.
post edited by Maverickyao - 2022/02/24 13:14:56
USMC1419
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 179
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 17:23:42 (permalink)
Wouldn't the vertical mount spacing be on a case by case basis? I'm building into a 7000D and there's a TON of space/depth for that option.

12900k @ 5.2 W/Optimus Sig V2
64GB DDR5 @ 5000
RTX 3090 K|NGP|N W/ Optimus WB
EVGA 1200w  Supernova G2
Sammy 980 Pro 2Tb
Predator 27" 1440p G-Sync IPS 165 hz
Resident "wise guy"
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 19:15:01 (permalink)
USMC1419
Wouldn't the vertical mount spacing be on a case by case basis? I'm building into a 7000D and there's a TON of space/depth for that option.

No it does not. The vertical mount is installed on where the io shield of the GPU Is screwed into. That is a fix dimension from the MB and it does not depend on the case space/depth. Not sure if I described that sufficiently. Take a look at one of the installation manuals of any vertical mount.

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 21:14:20 (permalink)
The lian li mount has multiple mounting points for the xl version but it's still too close to the mobo depending on your CPU block and like the other user said the bottom rad.  The placement away from most vertical mounts is similar.  The plus on the XL version of the vertical mount from lian li is that it has two additional slots that are placed closer to the glass so you can move it over there but then the you'd have to open up one of the vertical PCI slots to run your display/HDMI cables through it but it will not line up with the bracket like it normally should.  

For my lian li O11XL build with a EK Coolstream Classic PE rad on the bottom, I had no other option to lower the vertical mount and clear my Optimus CPU block/fittings cleanly.  I spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out where I was comfortable with the outcome.  I eventually went with a horizontal mount for the GPU with two posts to help support the weight of the GPU.  Since my Kingpin went down I decided to change everything up again and went with a larger case.  

I kinda wish Optimus would have offered the Kingpin without the active cooling as an option with their passive rear plate design.  That would have saved me a ton of time and money not having to redo my setup.  

Some cases have vertical mount slots that could be used to mount components.  But those slots are not supported by anything else so the concern would be that you will need to augment support to remove the stress on the PCB due to the weight of the block and the design of the block not covering all the way to the PCI bracket.  On my Phantecs Enthoo Pro 2 case it has three vertical slots that could be used to mount components.  In theory my Kingpin could be mounted there without a vertical mount bracket.  But again it's not the ideal setup.  
post edited by Gotspeed_2000 - 2022/02/24 21:22:05

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
ShawnB420
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 401
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 22:44:00 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000
The lian li mount has multiple mounting points for the xl version but it's still too close to the mobo depending on your CPU block and like the other user said the bottom rad.  The placement away from most vertical mounts is similar.  The plus on the XL version of the vertical mount from lian li is that it has two additional slots that are placed closer to the glass so you can move it over there but then the you'd have to open up one of the vertical PCI slots to run your display/HDMI cables through it but it will not line up with the bracket like it normally should.  

For my lian li O11XL build with a EK Coolstream Classic PE rad on the bottom, I had no other option to lower the vertical mount and clear my Optimus CPU block/fittings cleanly.  I spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out where I was comfortable with the outcome.  I eventually went with a horizontal mount for the GPU with two posts to help support the weight of the GPU.  Since my Kingpin went down I decided to change everything up again and went with a larger case.  

I kinda wish Optimus would have offered the Kingpin without the active cooling as an option with their passive rear plate design.  That would have saved me a ton of time and money not having to redo my setup.  

Some cases have vertical mount slots that could be used to mount components.  But those slots are not supported by anything else so the concern would be that you will need to augment support to remove the stress on the PCB due to the weight of the block and the design of the block not covering all the way to the PCI bracket.  On my Phantecs Enthoo Pro 2 case it has three vertical slots that could be used to mount components.  In theory my Kingpin could be mounted there without a vertical mount bracket.  But again it's not the ideal setup.  

They will offer a model without the active backplate. They just did this model first. Once they get through all the orders now they will offer more versions of the block.

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/24 23:08:01 (permalink)
Shawn,
I am hoping they follow through with this or allow you to buy a conversion kit which would include a rear plate and terminal block as an option for those who already bought the block.  I would want this option, but now I might be migrating to a larger case for no real reason once that option comes out.  Maybe I'll keep my case around a little longer then just in case.  I really like my O11XL but it was just to cramped for my cooling system and the Kingpin block.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Maverickyao
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/25 05:28:14 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000

That's more of a problem for the O11DXL case instead of the vertical GPU bracket. This O11DXL vertical GPU bracket works perfectly in general med to full tower case. And because it has multiple mounting locations for riser cable, the port on KPE block terminal won't be too close to CPU block. I'm using inwin 925 and it turns out great.
mech9t5
FTW Member
Re: OPTIMUS SIGNATURE GPU BLOCK - KINGPIN 3090 2022/02/25 06:22:38 (permalink)
Maverickyao
Gotspeed_2000

That's more of a problem for the O11DXL case instead of the vertical GPU bracket. This O11DXL vertical GPU bracket works perfectly in general med to full tower case. And because it has multiple mounting locations for riser cable, the port on KPE block terminal won't be too close to CPU block. I'm using inwin 925 and it turns out great.

Do you mind providing a photo of your computer? It would be interesting to see how you set this up.

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 35 of 55
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile