LockedWelp... RIP Twitter?

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11105
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 65
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 10:55:47 (permalink)
Twitter bans YE. Guess EM doesn’t like free speech after all.

There is no right to free speech on Twitter Facebook or EVGA forums. We agree to a TOS stating what you can and can not say or do.
Free speech as per the constitution only means what the government can censor not private entities. And there is not unlimited freedom to slander or speech that can cause harm as in yelling fire in a crowded room or inciting a riot.
YE deserves what he gets
Freedom of speech doesn’t guarantee freedom from consequences.

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

Chaos_21
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4524
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 10:58:18 (permalink)
bill1024

There is no right to free speech on Twitter Facebook or EVGA forums. We agree to a TOS stating what you can and can not say or do.
Free speech as per the constitution only means what the government can censor not private entities. And there is not unlimited freedom to slander or speech that can cause harm as in yelling fire in a crowded room or inciting a riot.
YE deserves what he gets

+1 

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Intel Core i9-12900K- EVGA 360 CLC Cooler-Corsair Vengeance 4 x 16GB 3200mhz-2TB  Solidigm P41 Plus M.2 SSD--Three 1TB 970 EVO SSD's-EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA-Corsair HX1000i-Windows 11 64bit-Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Case.      
 Steam     Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chaos_21
 Use my associate code: JBGVM12HDYDJPIM to get 5%-10% discount on EVGA purchases.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 18:23:01 (permalink)

News coming out today about twitter bias (on topic).

"Some of the first tools for controlling speech were designed to combat the likes of spam and financial fraudsters. Slowly, over time, Twitter staff and executives began to find more and more uses for these tools. Outsiders began petitioning the company to manipulate speech as well: first a little, then more often, then constantly," Taibbi wrote. "By 2020, requests from connected actors to delete tweets were routine. One executive would write to another: ‘More to review from the Biden team.’ The reply would come back: 'Handled.'"

"Both parties had access to these tools. For instance, in 2020, requests from both the [edit] campaigns were received and honored. However…  This system wasn't balanced," Taibbi wrote. "It was based on contacts. Because Twitter was and is overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation, there were more channels, more ways to complain, open to the left (well, [censored]) than the right. The resulting slant in content moderation decisions is visible in the documents you’re about to read. However, it’s also the assessment of multiple current and former high-level executives," the journalist teased.

Many critics believe the suppression of the Hunter Biden scandal by Big Tech and the media at large was enough to sway the election in favor of his father.

"There is much more to come, including answers to questions about issues like shadow-banning, boosting, follower counts, the fate of various individual accounts, and more."

^ this last line was posted only an hour ago.
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi

I will not be at all surprised if this news goes completely ignored by the entirety of the mainstream media because of the same bias, or else only certain points will be taken out of context to support a totally different agenda. Just like it has been doing for years. You want to talk about "influencing elections", this appears to go far deeper than Rusiagate and the Steele Dossier, which turned out to be a fabrication. Bet we don't see any accountability though, and certainly no impeachments...

Maybe time to try the red pill?

post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/02 20:16:30

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 19:32:33 (permalink)
Why is it so important that we discuss politics?

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 20:13:47 (permalink)
ty_ger07
Why is it so important that we discuss politics?

The post is relative to twitter, which is completely on topic.

- but wow.. you've made multiple posts on this thread about how much you hate Elon Musk, calling him corrupt and evil and a threat to civilization etc. etc. without any basis in reality, and you push that twitter should fail purely because he owns it now, while denying any argument about free speech issues, and today here is twitter publishing their own records proving you are wrong, and your response: attempt to censor my post by calling it political.

The irony would be funny if it didn't typify EXACTLY the sort of problem we have with a certain segment of society that cancels anything that doesn't support their agenda. That is textbook fascism. Disgusting.

post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/02 20:17:30

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 20:25:14 (permalink)
It's gonna be textbook fascism when you get this topic locked.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/02 20:52:17 (permalink)
ty_ger07
It's gonna be textbook fascism when you get this topic locked.

Ah, and now accuse the other person of exactly what you have been doing - I'm already aware of someone getting certain posts deleted on this thread. Looking at you.

How about you keep on topic - you know, twitter, the company you hate so much since someone took over who refuses to continue suppressing speech that doesn't support one specific agenda, and is now releasing proof that is exactly what was happening previously.

If EVGA mods decide to start deleting posts here, then they would need to trash the entire thread, since the subject of twitter is therefore political based on the information being released now. I'm sure that level of censorship will make you fascists very happy, considering that facts coming out from twitter don't support you.

post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/02 21:00:31

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10103
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 02:30:52 (permalink)
Nereus

News coming out today about twitter bias (on topic).

"Some of the first tools for controlling speech were designed to combat the likes of spam and financial fraudsters. Slowly, over time, Twitter staff and executives began to find more and more uses for these tools. Outsiders began petitioning the company to manipulate speech as well: first a little, then more often, then constantly," Taibbi wrote. "By 2020, requests from connected actors to delete tweets were routine. One executive would write to another: ‘More to review from the Biden team.’ The reply would come back: 'Handled.'"

"Both parties had access to these tools. For instance, in 2020, requests from both the [edit] campaigns were received and honored. However…  This system wasn't balanced," Taibbi wrote. "It was based on contacts. Because Twitter was and is overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation, there were more channels, more ways to complain, open to the left (well, [censored]) than the right. The resulting slant in content moderation decisions is visible in the documents you’re about to read. However, it’s also the assessment of multiple current and former high-level executives," the journalist teased.

Many critics believe the suppression of the Hunter Biden scandal by Big Tech and the media at large was enough to sway the election in favor of his father.

"There is much more to come, including answers to questions about issues like shadow-banning, boosting, follower counts, the fate of various individual accounts, and more."

^ this last line was posted only an hour ago.
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi

I will not be at all surprised if this news goes completely ignored by the entirety of the mainstream media because of the same bias, or else only certain points will be taken out of context to support a totally different agenda. Just like it has been doing for years. You want to talk about "influencing elections", this appears to go far deeper than Rusiagate and the Steele Dossier, which turned out to be a fabrication. Bet we don't see any accountability though, and certainly no impeachments...

Maybe time to try the red pill?

It will more likely go ignored by mainstream media because Rudy Guliani who owns the laptop can no longer practice law for lying...

Right now we are supposed to believe that the laptop says millions of dollars of payments came in from China and Ukraine in emails on it, at the same time we are supposed to believe the owner of the laptop is so broke he couldn't afford to have the laptop fixed. So he is broke and rich at the same time?

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 05:47:11 (permalink)
Nereus
I'm already aware of someone getting certain posts deleted on this thread. Looking at you.

You got your post deleted.
If EVGA mods decide to start deleting posts here, then they would need to trash the entire thread, since the subject of twitter is therefore political based on the information being released now. I'm sure that level of censorship will make you fascists very happy, considering that facts coming out from twitter don't support you.

Don't support me? What are you talking about? Why do you assume what I support?
The statements coming out on twitter have nothing to do with why twitter crashed and burned. I am pretty sure "welp RIP twitter" is referring to the employees leaving, advertisers leaving, and the doors being locked during normal business hours. The only thing keeping twitter going is the statements coming out on twitter that are keeping it interesting to some.
You are in defensive persecution mode. Are you okay?

rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 06:50:20 (permalink)
A warning to all that you can let this thread become political in any way. Should there be repeat behavior then this thread will be locked. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

charlesborner
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 286
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 10:33:16 (permalink)
bill1024

A funny complaint to have since the alternative never gave you anything resembling free speech...

bill1024
There is no right to free speech on Twitter Facebook or EVGA forums. We agree to a TOS stating what you can and can not say or do

Yet you're griping about whether you have free speech on Twitter or not.

So.  What EXACTLY is your argument?
It sounds like you're trying to play both sides against the middle.

bill1024

And this right here is what whackos use to try and justify meeting words with actual physical violence.

rjohnson11
A warning to all that you can let this thread become political in any way. Should there be repeat behavior then this thread will be locked. 

Dude.  You may as well lock the thread now.

It's ALREADY political.  And pretending it isn't is you lying to yourself.
post edited by charlesborner - 2022/12/03 10:34:45

Ryzen 5950X, Alphacool Eisbaer 420mm, ASROCK Taichi Razer, NVIDIA 3070 Ti FE, 3x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 64GB Trident Neo Z DDR4000, Seasonic Focus GX-1000, Total Noctua Fan Swap (8x Redux NF-P14S, 2x Chromax A20), 4x10TB WD Gold in Synology 920+, Thermaltake Core X9
Chaos_21
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 10:46:19 (permalink)
The big stink that's swirling around is coming from Elon Musk himself. He is simply attracting users with controversy to recoup his investment. 

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Intel Core i9-12900K- EVGA 360 CLC Cooler-Corsair Vengeance 4 x 16GB 3200mhz-2TB  Solidigm P41 Plus M.2 SSD--Three 1TB 970 EVO SSD's-EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 ULTRA-Corsair HX1000i-Windows 11 64bit-Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Case.      
 Use my associate code: JBGVM12HDYDJPIM to get 5%-10% discount on EVGA purchases.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 10:47:25 (permalink)
Hoggle
Nereus
 *snip*

It will more likely go ignored by mainstream media because Rudy Guliani who owns the laptop can no longer practice law for lying...

Right now we are supposed to believe that the laptop says millions of dollars of payments came in from China and Ukraine in emails on it, at the same time we are supposed to believe the owner of the laptop is so broke he couldn't afford to have the laptop fixed. So he is broke and rich at the same time?

FBI has the laptop, they've had it for a couple of years.

The legal 'owner' of the laptop now is the guy who owns the computer shop where it was left and never claimed, despite multiple efforts by the shop owner (all documented) to get him to collect it. This is old news and his ownership in such a situation is completely legal after a certain amount of time and attempts to return the laptop.

The shop owner handed it to Guliani to deal with because he didn't trust authorities not to just bury it if he handed it to them directly (and yes, it seems a lot of organizations have tried to do exactly that for the last 2 years). Guliani gave a copy of the drive to NYPost I think it was (who promptly got their twitter account suspended for posting it), and the FBI are looking into it, and have already publicly confirmed exactly who the original owner of the laptop was. There is no doubt in this. The shop owner is currently suing certain individuals, CNN and others for defamation and harassment as a direct result of them trying to discredit him and bury the story.   

Guliani's license to practice law was temporarily suspended, not revoked, and that action was completely unrelated to this. He is 78 years old - at that age I doubt he intends to continue to practicing law anyway.

Nobody said the original owner of the laptop was too broke to get the laptop fixed - that is absolute fallacy. He just didn't claim it, despite multiple attempts from the shop owner to get him to do just that. Again, well documented, and the FBI have confirmed all this, and just this last week even one of the big MSM outlets finally admitted the story is true and they have seen the contents of the laptop.

The IRS, FBI and DOJ are right now investigating the original owner and connected individuals because of the contents of the laptop. Twitter and Facebook were instrumental in suppressing this story (along with the MSM) when it came out just a few weeks before November 2018.

The whole thing absolutely reeks of corruption.

Try reading more than one source for your information.

Note to RJohnson11: I carefully removed any mention of politics or political individuals when responding to a mod, so please do not delete again.

post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/03 10:59:40

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 10:49:35 (permalink)
Chaos_21
The big stink that's swirling around is coming from Elon Musk himself. He is simply attracting users with controversy to recoup his investment. 

He's doing exactly what he said he'd do - releasing the facts. Sorry if that's inconvenient for you. Used to be that people valued truth in this country, even if it didn't support their agenda.

Chaos_21
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 10:56:43 (permalink)
Nereus
Chaos_21

He's doing exactly what he said he'd do - releasing the facts. Sorry if that's inconvenient for you. Used to be that people valued truth in this country, even if it didn't support their agenda.

Sorry Nereus, but conspiracy theories just don't interest me in the least.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 11:06:48 (permalink)
Chaos_21
Nereus
Chaos_21

Sorry Nereus, but conspiracy theories just don't interest me in the least.

Don't need to be sorry, you're entitled to your opinion. How is it conspiracy theory though when they are publishing the documents to back it up, and past high-level execs from twitter have confirmed the bias, and FBI and even some MSM outlets have confirmed the story and contents of the laptop are true, and the FBI, DOJ and IRS have also publicly confirmed they are investigating the matter regarding the contents of the laptop? I know it kind of destroys a lot of what you've been told to believe for the last couple of years by the MSM, but when the evidence is being laid out for all to see, and even those on the 'other side' are admitting it, I'm not sure what the point is of denying it any longer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/03 11:08:11

bill1024
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11105
  • Ribbons : 65
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 11:23:35 (permalink)
charlesborner
bill1024

A funny complaint to have since the alternative never gave you anything resembling free speech...
Not a complaint just an observation.

bill1024
There is no right to free speech on Twitter Facebook or EVGA forums. We agree to a TOS stating what you can and can not say or do

Yet you're griping about whether you have free speech on Twitter or not.
Not a gripe but a simple civics lesson .

So.  What EXACTLY is your argument?
It sounds like you're trying to play both sides against the middle
No argument, was just a civics lesson to those who think free speech is anything, anytime, anywhere.

bill1024

And this right here is what whackos use to try and justify meeting words with actual physical violence.
Projection much? We see where your mind goes right away huh.

rjohnson11

Dude.  You may as well lock the thread now.

It's ALREADY political.  And pretending it isn't is you lying to yourself.

Life is too short to carry a cheap pocket knife

Chaos_21
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 11:49:34 (permalink)
Pushing unfounded claims as being actually proven fact to sway opinion is called disinformation. 

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 11:57:13 (permalink)
Chaos_21
Pushing unfounded claims as being actually proven fact to sway opinion is called disinformation. 

Which claims are you talking about now? The laptop? Twitter bias? If the supporting documentation regarding bias is being published, how is it unfounded or disinformation? If the FBI, DOJ, IRS and several MSM outlets are now admitting the laptop and contents are true, how is it disinformation or unfounded claims?

Wow, this level of denial is a little scary.

Chaos_21
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 12:10:03 (permalink)
Nereus
Chaos_21

Which claims are you talking about now? The laptop? Twitter bias? If the supporting documentation regarding bias is being published, how is it unfounded or disinformation? If the FBI, DOJ, IRS and several MSM outlets are now admitting the laptop and contents are true, how is it disinformation or unfounded claims?

Without Authentication anything can be forged or faked. I have not seen any FBI or DOJ announcements. Just unfounded theories. 
When disinformation is used to influence elections, it is blocked. 

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 12:26:30 (permalink)
Chaos_21
Nereus
Chaos_21

Without Authentication anything can be forged or faked. I have not seen any FBI or DOJ announcements. Just unfounded theories. 

I can presume the only reason you haven't seen anything of the acknowledgments from FBI, DOJ, IRS etc is because you don't want to, and only read one or two sources for all your news, and intentionally ignore anything that doesn't support those one or two sources? This is a big part of the problem though - twitter, FB, MSM have been actively suppressing certain types of news for a few years that doesn't support a specific bias. Now there is some proof, and you are in complete denial. There is nothing I can say or do if you refuse to even look at what is right in front of you. It's very very sad. You want to know why despots like Hitler came to power - it's because of the willingness of the general public to be intentionally obtuse, and the purveyors of information to turn into tools for propaganda, and silence any and all dissenting voices. There are so many examples of this in history, and yet it keeps happening over and over, and here we are again... smh.

Sadly, the powers at work here are so great that it wouldn't surprise me if it all gets ignored and swept under the rug again.

post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/03 12:28:02

Chaos_21
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 12:43:55 (permalink)
Nereus
Chaos_21
Nereus
Chaos_21

I can presume the only reason you haven't seen anything of the acknowledgments from FBI, DOJ, IRS etc is because you don't want to, and only read one or two sources for all your news, and intentionally ignore anything that doesn't support those one or two sources? This is a big part of the problem though - twitter, FB, MSM have been actively suppressing certain types of news for a few years that doesn't support a specific bias. Now there is some proof, and you are in complete denial. There is nothing I can say or do if you refuse to even look at what is right in front of you. It's very very sad. You want to know why despots like Hitler came to power - it's because of the willingness of the general public to be intentionally obtuse, and the purveyors of information to turn into tools for propaganda, and silence any and all dissenting voices. There are so many examples of this in history, and yet it keeps happening over and over, and here we are again... smh.

Sadly, the powers at work here are so great that it wouldn't surprise me if it all gets ignored and swept under the rug again. 

Nothing is being "swept under the rug" by unseen forces that secretly control the government. 

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 12:54:13 (permalink)
Chaos_21
Nereus
Chaos_21
Nereus
Chaos_21

Nothing is being "swept under the rug" by unseen forces that secretly control the government. 

I said "it wouldn't surprise me if.." and did not say anything about 'unseen forces' or control of government. The government is the government, in this case a 2 party system. Sigh.. and so you resort to sarcasm, mocking, and paraphrasing out of context, rather than actually just taking a moment to check whether there's any truth to what was on topic. Just like someone else on this thread did, and then tried to get my posts deleted. So damn typical, and so so disappointing. I thought you were a bit smarter than that. Smh..  if nothing else, you're proving me correct about those in denial being intentionally obtuse.

post edited by Nereus - 2022/12/03 12:59:30

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 15:18:50 (permalink)
Im in denial that most humans in earth are not humans just alien species or other spectral civilizations that dressed up as humans 👀😺
Hence most are considered hippies ye😼

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 15:21:26 (permalink)
atfrico
Im in denial that most humans in earth are not humans just alien species or other spectral civilizations that dressed up as humans 😼

Lizard people!

atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 15:24:55 (permalink)
Nereus
atfrico
Im in denial that most humans in earth are not humans just alien species or other spectral civilizations that dressed up as humans 😼

Lizard people!

Lizard people you might have a point🤔
They should be called Lizard Hippies people 😏🤣

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 17:08:32 (permalink)
I am a republican, live a conservative lifestyle, drive a Honda Civic, and have solar panels on my house which I drew the plans for, got permits, and installed myself.

Don't assume things about people based on talking points. He's a master manipulator. Don't be a puppet. You'll just look dumb in five years. Be yourself, think for yourself, and treat people the way they deserve to be treated.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/03 21:31:10 (permalink)
ty_ger07
I am a republican, live a conservative lifestyle, drive a Honda Civic, and have solar panels on my house which I drew the plans for, got permits, and installed myself.

Don't assume things about people based on talking points. He's a master manipulator. Don't be a puppet. You'll just look dumb in five years. Be yourself, think for yourself, and treat people the way they deserve to be treated.

I 100% agree - treat people the way you wanted to be treated. You attack, I respond. You don't attack, I have no reason to respond that way. It's a very simple rule to live by. Do unto others.. although nobody is perfect, certainly not me.

You despise Musk, I hear that loud and clear, and that's your prerogative, but if you are a conservative & republican as you claim, then it makes little sense to wish for the demise of a platform that appears to be morphing into a space dedicated to protecting free speech, and has a huge established presence. The continued existence of free speech is so important - far more important than your hatred of one individual. God knows there's far too few of such spaces left these days.

Nothing wrong with a Honda Civic - reliable and economical, and relatively inexpensive to repair when required.

I am not against solar panels either, if they work out to be a net positive for both the environment and for personal finance, then why not? Do you have a storage battery, or sell the power to the grid? Just wondering.

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10103
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/04 02:41:12 (permalink)
I think a lot of people need to realize legitimate news sources have to verify stories based on proven facts. When you can’t verify the story it doesn’t get published. What people think is a “cover up” is the editor not wanting to have to publish a retraction of a story and admitting they are wrong in publishing a story.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Welp... RIP Twitter? 2022/12/04 04:26:46 (permalink)

Like Russiagate?

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile