EVGA

Helpful ReplyHot!Update 11/9/16 with NEW BIOS - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060 PWM Temperature Update

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 76
Author
khos2325
  • Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:21:44 (permalink)
Oddzball3

How are they going to have more issues with age when the VRM is WELL within the temp limit that it is rated for, even WITH these supposed "overheating issues"? Is it going to last 3-4 years? Most likely, which is fine IMO for a graphics card lifespan. Does the card run hot? Sure, but is it ridiculously hot? No. I almost suspect half these cards that light on fire have more to do with people having other failings in their system such as improper ventilation, running to high of a overclock or other issues.

If there wan't any issue, I assure you Evga would not have addressed it at all. They are covering their ass to not get a lawsuit filed against them.

Oddzball3

Where did EVGA EVER advertise that their cards can handle overclocking **AND** a %400% longer lifespan?

Here on the main page of Evga's own website:

I quote "Evga ACX 3.0 means better over clocking"

They even offer an overclocking software that goes with the card and I quote: "The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with . This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning."

There is an image of the card with these line all over it and I quote:

"400% longer life span"

"SHP 3.0 10% cooler"

"Optimally designed heat sinks and fan design 13% quieter"

"MMCP - Memory MOSFET cooling plate 15% cooler memory 13% cooler MOSFETs", which now we know is the funniest and most ironic of them all.

None of these are true now including noise levels because the bios update increases the fan speed. Although people try to downplay it, it will be very much noticeable.

Oddzball3

Why is EVGA somehow responsible for people running a software even NVIDIA says not to run, for a ridiculously long amount of time AND run it at only 3-40% fan speed? Who would do something that stupid then complain about temperature issues?

Now tell me again why other brands of the same cards aren't going up in flames, when they run the same software ?
Tell me again why the same cards from other manufacturers aren't getting as hot as the Evga ones in general ?

Plus you didn't answer my questions in the first place.

Stop fanboying and see the reality.

I'm done arguing, because some of you seem to ignore the obvious.

I'm done with Evga as well and I want a full refund.
howdy2u2
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1896
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:21:59 (permalink)
lradunovic
EVGA_JacobF
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update

11/1/2016 - Recently, it was reported from several sources, that the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW PWM and memory temperature is running warmer than expected during Furmark (an extreme stress utility).

EVGA has investigated these reports and after extensive testing, below are our findings:
  • On ACX 3.0, EVGA focused on GPU temperature and the lowest acoustic levels possible. Running Furmark, the GPU is around 70C +/- and the fan speed is running approximately 30% duty cycle or lower.
  • However, during recent testing, the thermal temperature of the PWM and memory, in extreme circumstances, was marginally within spec and needed to be addressed.
Conclusion: EVGA offers full warranty support on its products, with cross-ship RMA*, and stands behind its products and commitment to our customers.

To resolve this, EVGA will be offering a VBIOS update, which adjusts the fan-speed curve to ensure sufficient cooling of all components across all operating temperatures.  This VBIOS will be released in the next few days and users can download it and update their cards directly.   This update resolves the potential thermal issues that have been reported, and ensures the card maintains safe operating temperatures.

For those users who want additional cooling beyond the VBIOS update, EVGA has optional thermal pads available.  This update is not required, however; EVGA will make it available free of charge to any customer who is interested. To request the thermal pad kit, please visit www.evga.com/thermalmod 

Any customer who is not comfortable performing the recommended VBIOS update, may request a warranty cross-shipment* to exchange the product to EVGA for an updated replacement.
All graphics cards shipped from EVGA after 11/1/2016 will have the VBIOS update applied.

*The EVGA EAR(Advanced RMA Program) and Cross Shipping options are available in the Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, EU, UK, Norway, and Switzerland.  EVGA offers Standard RMA replacement options in the Middle East, Africa, India or outside of the before mentioned supported areas.

FAQ

Q. Which cards are supported by these updates?
A. EVGA ACX 3.0 GeForce GTX 1080, 1070 or 1060 cards with the following part numbers:

*Founders Edition, Blower type, HYBRID, and HYDRO COPPER cards do not need these updates.

Q. If my Graphics Card is not an ACX 3.0 design is it affected?
A. No, all other GPUs sold by EVGA including Founders Edition, Blower type, HYBRID, and HYDRO COPPER editions are unaffected.

Q. Does the VBIOS fix the temperature issues?
A. Yes, the VBIOS update will fix the temperature issues.

Q. Is my card damaged from running at a higher temperature?
A. No, but should any future warranty service be needed, EVGA stands behind its products.

Q. What happens if my card is accidentally damaged during the optional thermal pad installation?
A. EVGA will stand behind its customers with full warranty and cross-shipment.*

Q. What if I am not comfortable updating my VBIOS?
A. While EVGA has very user friendly ways to update VBIOS’s, if you still do not feel comfortable, we will support you with and advanced RMA and ship you a replacement card with the latest VBIOS.  

How we can get new Bios and an appropriate tool to update Bios?

Probably read in the 6th paragraph down where it states the. BIOS will be released in the next few days

GFAFS
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:26:10 (permalink)
Oddzball3
God, who uses bing these days? Also, you ever see how drama explodes on the internet? Doesnt surprise me. People blow things way out of proportion and of course you get a lot of results back.

I do, with duckduck go...and google when i feel adventurous. Anyway they will show you the same pattern, spreading, and i'm well aware how a drama grow and how it'll end. EVGA will be cornered and go full damage control...sad it'll have to come to this to get a proper handling. But oh well.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:26:40 (permalink)
lradunovic
How we can get new Bios and an appropriate tool to update Bios?

lradunovic, once the bios is approved by Nvidia, evga will load a file to download. Once you download the file, you just double click it, and it will install for you, no extra software required.
Oddzball3
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:34:10 (permalink)
khos2325

They even offer an overclocking software that goes with the card and I quote: "The next generation of EVGA PrecisionX has arrived with . This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning."

"400% longer life span"

"SHP 3.0 10% cooler"

"MMCP - Memory MOSFET cooling plate 15% cooler memory 13% cooler MOSFETs", which now we know is the funniest and most ironic of them all.

None of these are true now including noise levels because the bios update increases the fan speed. Although people try to downplay it, it will be very much noticeable.

Oddzball3

Why is EVGA somehow responsible for people running a software even NVIDIA says not to run, for a ridiculously long amount of time AND run it at only 3-40% fan speed? Who would do something that stupid then complain about temperature issues?

Now tell me again why other brands of the same cards aren't going up in flames, when they run the same software ?
Tell me again why the same cards from other manufacturers aren't getting as hot as the Evga ones in general ?

Its a %400 increase of the lifespan of the FANS because they use double ball bearings. Jesus really? You seriously thought they meant life of the VIDEO card?
DamZe
  • Total Posts : 37
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:48:35 (permalink)
I personally believe this is being blown out proportions, I am not saying that some people aren't having heat issues, but I'd like to think that EVGA tested their design before finalizing it.

My humble setup: Intel i7 4790K - EVGA GTX 1070 FTW ACX 3.0 - ASUS Z97M-PLUS - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - 16 GB G.Skill Trident X 1866mhz 8CL - EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W - SilverStone Precision PS07 - Acer G237HL Monitor - EVGA Torq X5 Gaming Mouse - Turtle Beach Impact 700 Keyboard
Paragon_X
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:54:55 (permalink)
milanovic
Any comments on this?

reddit .com/r/nvidia/comments/5aqjvb/so_i_disassembled_my_two_evga_gtx_1080_ftws/

That is just great, one thing behind another >.>
Bar81
  • Total Posts : 99
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 13:56:57 (permalink)
GFAFS
Bar81

Most every forum outside of this one is full of adults who are giving this non-issue the attention it deserves (little to none).

Walk away from the PC and get some perspective. Ridiculous requests like the above ensure that evga doesn't take you seriously.

Sorry i won't take the bait. Buyer's Stockholm Syndrome? (yes that's a thing)
Let me help you about the perspectives :

Bing : evga 1070/1080 vrm problems -> 45 200 results and growing each hours.
Bing: evga 1070/1080 pads problem -> 153 000 results and growing each hours.

Thanks for keeping the comedy going I guess - at the very least it's entertaining watching you melt down over nothing.

Intel 6700T, Thermalright Macho Zero, Asus Sabertooth Z170 S, 64GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT, EVGA 1080 Ti SC, Samsung 850 PRO, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, Kingwin Stryker 500W
khos2325
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:04:25 (permalink)
Oddzball3
khos2325

"400% longer life span"

"SHP 3.0 10% cooler"

Oddzball3

Its a %400 increase of the lifespan of the FANS because they use double ball bearings. Jesus really? You seriously thought they meant life of the VIDEO card?

If you don't get that better fans reduce the temps resulting in the increase of the life of the GPU, then you are either mentally challenged or trying too hard. 400% longer life span means the card has longer life span, because if your fans die then your card overheats and dies as well.

Tell me why would you need a fan that has 400% longer life span, when your memory dies? Your fans keep running when your card is unusable, BIG DEAL.

What about the rest ? Backplate that keeps the memory cooler while the backplate is actually doing the opposite, and ...

You didn't address any of my points, and now you're just playing you know what.

Please stop embarrassing yourself bud.

I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time. You're so ignorant that it gave me a headache.
milanovic
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:11:31 (permalink)
Paragon_X
milanovic
Any comments on this?

reddit .com/r/nvidia/comments/5aqjvb/so_i_disassembled_my_two_evga_gtx_1080_ftws/

A quote from reddit...

rezgnim 4 points 47 minutes ago 

imgur .com/a/elro3

I took apart my 1080 FTW about an hour ago, here are the results. This card was bought in July from NewEgg.

No offence but this looks bad for a 'premium' model. 
post edited by milanovic - 2016/11/02 14:14:07

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
brokencross
  • Total Posts : 89
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:11:34 (permalink)
khos2325
Oddzball3
khos2325

"400% longer life span"

"SHP 3.0 10% cooler"

Oddzball3

If you don't get that better fans reduce the temps resulting in the increase of the life of the GPU, then you are either mentally challenged or trying too hard. 400% longer life span means the card has longer life span, because if your fans die then your card overheats and dies as well.

Tell me why would you need a fan that has 400% longer life span, when your memory dies? Your fans keep running when your card is unusable, BIG DEAL.

What about the rest ? Backplate that keeps the memory cooler while the backplate is actually doing the opposite, and ...

You didn't address any of my points, and now you're just playing you know what.

Please stop embarrassing yourself bud.

I'm not gonna waste anymore of my time. You're so ignorant that it gave me a headache.

Nah man. That advertised 400% longer life span refers only to the fans.
And yes, it is a big deal if you take into consideration some people have them always running at high speeds.
If you run a fan at full speed, that isn't dual bearing or fluid bearing, it'll last 2 years, 3 at most before it starts showing signs of wear and be less effective.

Intel i5 4690K@4.4Ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | EVGA GTX1070 FTW replaced by a MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB 1866Mhz | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho | NZXT S340
relevance
  • Total Posts : 91
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:14:24 (permalink)
Paragon_X
milanovic
Any comments on this?

LOL EVGA might have to send more thermal pads.
once people disassemble the PCBs from the shrouds and notice some (or none) pads are not in contact with VRAM, this would get even worse.
I'm ready to take apart to see how it goes with a camera on my hand.
acebb6
  • Total Posts : 7
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:19:28 (permalink)
I just got off the phone with Evga regarding the thermal issue and wanting to get a replacement card that will have thermal pads and the vbios update.
I apologize in advance if this question is dumb. They told me there is no guarantee of getting a brand new card as a replacement. It maybe be from a stored returned card that has been used. They check it to meet factory standards.
I havent done any type of RMA on PC parts ever. This is my first build. Is it unfair and unreasonable of me to want a brand new card replacement from EVGA as solution?
While the refurbished cards are inspected, I cant be certain what these cards have been through and how much usage they have been put under. I want my rig to last for a long time. I just dont think its acceptable. But I haven't dealt with RMA and maybe not forgetting some basic understanding here. lol
Would like to hear from you guys/gals.
Oddzball3
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:22:37 (permalink)
brokencross
Nah man. That advertised 400% longer life span refers only to the fans.
And yes, it is a big deal if you take into consideration some people have them always running at high speeds.
If you run a fan at full speed, that isn't dual bearing or fluid bearing, it'll last 2 years, 3 at most before it starts showing signs of wear and be less effective.

YES, god, this is why internet drama starts. People either have really bad reading comprehension or dont even understand what they are buying.
SAMOEDADDY
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2718
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:23:07 (permalink)
Not good news for everyone, but also for me who is still waiting in step-up to get a 1080. Looks like it will be awhile yet longer.

"NO SUCH THING AS FUTURE PROOF"
Be Quiet! Silent Base 802 Black Window * MSI X570 MEG ACE * Amd 5950x * Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC * 64GB DDR4 GSkill * Corsair H115i Pro * Evga Supernova GT 1300 * Logitech G35 * Win 11* Samsung 49" Monitor
milanovic
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:24:07 (permalink)
relevance
Paragon_X
milanovic
Any comments on this?

LOL EVGA might have to send more thermal pads.
once people disassemble the PCBs from the shrouds and notice some (or none) pads are not in contact with VRAM, this would get even worse.
I'm ready to take apart to see how it goes with a camera on my hand.

I wouldn't be surprised if FTW cards become out of stock thanks to RMA wave which is about just to start. A couple of days ago while I was gaming my screen went black and GPU's fans went on 100% RPM. No matter how long I waited they were just spinning while the screen was just black. Reboot fixed my issue but that definitely could be caused by high VRM temps.

ps. Another sample: imgur .com/a/elro3

EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
brokencross
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:24:25 (permalink)
acebb6
I just got off the phone with Evga regarding the thermal issue and wanting to get a replacement card that will have thermal pads and the vbios update.
I apologize in advance if this question is dumb. They told me there is no guarantee of getting a brand new card as a replacement. It maybe be from a stored returned card that has been used. They check it to meet factory standards.
I havent done any type of RMA on PC parts ever. This is my first build. Is it unfair and unreasonable of me to want a brand new card replacement from EVGA as solution?
While the refurbished cards are inspected, I cant be certain what these cards have been through and how much usage they have been put under. I want my rig to last for a long time. I just dont think its acceptable. But I haven't dealt with RMA and maybe not forgetting some basic understanding here. lol

Depends on your country/state law if you can demand a brand new card.
But this is standard practice between companies, they'll send you a refurbished product that has been tested.

milanovic
I wouldn't be surprised if FTW cards become out of stock thanks to RMA wave which is about just to start. A couple of days ago while I was gaming my screen went black and GPU's fans went on 100% RPM. No matter how long I waited they were just spinning while the screen was just black. Reboot fixed my issue but that definitely could be caused by high VRM temps.

ps. Another sample: imgur .com/a/elro3

What's wrong with that one? Everything makes contact.
post edited by brokencross - 2016/11/02 14:29:14

Intel i5 4690K@4.4Ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | EVGA GTX1070 FTW replaced by a MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB 1866Mhz | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho | NZXT S340
acebb6
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:27:58 (permalink)
Im from the US. Its standard practice? Ok Thanks for replying. I guess I cant even be mad at that. But disappointing nonetheless. 
dyceskynes
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 153
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:28:31 (permalink)
acebb6

Just order the thermal pads and install them, it is no big deal. 

Intel Core I7 3930K @ 4.5 | 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600 MHZ | EVGA X79 Dark | EVGA 1080 FTW | 256GB 850 Evo SSD x1 | 500 GB WD x2 | EVGA 1000 G2 | XSPC Raystorm, 360 + 180 Rad, MCP655 | Win 10 Pro
acebb6
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:30:14 (permalink)
dyceskynes
acebb6

I havent had any of the stated issues of black screens or crazy temps. Should I still bother. 
Didnt want to get a surprise down the road.
brokencross
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:32:14 (permalink)
acebb6
Im from the US. Its standard practice? Ok Thanks for replying. I guess I cant even be mad at that. But disappointing nonetheless. 

Yep, I understand it perfectly.
I've used the RMA several times with different companies and always received refurbs.
Kinda sucks, especially when we really don't know what it has gone through, like you said.

Leonardohlb
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 177
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:32:30 (permalink)
EVGA just assume that the board does not have a short circuit or overload protection, according to EVGA who does it is the source, but according to a technician in my country EVGA had some kind of protection with MSI, Zotac, Galax, Gigabyte, VGA would not catch fire, i had been frustrated with a VGA dual 8-pin, 10-phase power with a TDP of 230w, now take note of these heating and VGA problems exploding, very disappointing, should not only make RMA but change this faulty cooler, this solution presented is a true slapstick, our VGA will not have enough good market value for resale.
brokencross
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:33:20 (permalink)
acebb6
dyceskynes
acebb6

I havent had any of the stated issues of black screens or crazy temps. Should I still bother. 

I'm in the same boat as you. I'll do it just for peace of mind.

BTomov
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 246
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:33:37 (permalink)
GTX 1080 FTW, where do we get this BIOS?
relevance
  • Total Posts : 91
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:36:28 (permalink)
brokencross

was thinking the same, but read some descriptions on it, thermal compound on core itself was little dry. crumbly even. that seems like an old & expired thermal compound stuff.
brokencross
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:38:47 (permalink)
Leonardohlb
EVGA just assume that the board does not have a short circuit or overload protection, according to EVGA who does it is the source, but according to a technician in my country EVGA had some kind of protection with MSI, Zotac, Galax, Gigabyte, VGA would not catch fire, i had been frustrated with a VGA dual 8-pin, 10-phase power with a TDP of 230w, now take note of these heating and VGA problems exploding, very disappointing, should not only make RMA but change this faulty cooler, this solution presented is a true slapstick, our VGA will not have enough good market value for resale.

Uh? Just google and you'll see any card can blow up. It just takes a little bit more voltage than it can take.

brokencross
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:40:22 (permalink)
relevance
brokencross

was thinking the same, but read some descriptions on it, thermal compound on core itself was little dry. crumbly even. that seems like an old & expired thermal compound stuff.

Heat cycles do that to thermal compound. As long as its transferring the heat its fine.
At this point people are just nitpicking.

dyceskynes
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:41:03 (permalink)
acebb6
dyceskynes
acebb6

I did not either, just would rather to ensure it is protected.

Intel Core I7 3930K @ 4.5 | 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600 MHZ | EVGA X79 Dark | EVGA 1080 FTW | 256GB 850 Evo SSD x1 | 500 GB WD x2 | EVGA 1000 G2 | XSPC Raystorm, 360 + 180 Rad, MCP655 | Win 10 Pro
ADANDC650
  • Total Posts : 78
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:44:23 (permalink)
EVGA_JacobF
FscuderiaX

Also I would like to request the thermal pads for my 1070 SC Black Edition.  The link from earlier stated I do not have a qualifying product.  How can I go about getting them?  Thanks again.

Try now.

Only update on BIOS is fan profile.

Hey Jacob!
Questions, do you know if I'll be able step up to  a 1080 Ti if it releases within 3 months if I purchase an EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0 from B&H Photo? Also, I'm pretty sure they have the models without the thermal pads so if I ask EVGA for an advanced replacement, will they send me a brand new GTX 1080 or a refurb?
dyceskynes
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 PWM Operating Temperature Update 2016/11/02 14:54:28 (permalink)
ADANDC650
EVGA_JacobF
FscuderiaX

Also I would like to request the thermal pads for my 1070 SC Black Edition.  The link from earlier stated I do not have a qualifying product.  How can I go about getting them?  Thanks again.

Try now.

Only update on BIOS is fan profile.

Hey Jacob!
Questions, do you know if I'll be able step up to  a 1080 Ti if it releases within 3 months if I purchase an EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0 from B&H Photo? Also, I'm pretty sure they have the models without the thermal pads so if I ask EVGA for an advanced replacement, will they send me a brand new GTX 1080 or a refurb?

Or just Order through EVG, or order the Thermal Pads for it.  Sounds like if you request a replacement after you get your product registered you will get a previously returned card.
As for the Step-up, best to ask if a different forum.

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 8 of 76
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile