EVGA

Helpful ReplyMeet my VGA Table, Dinosaurs, Minerals, Jet & Starfighters to everything else!

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Author
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3939
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 62
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 05:08:14 (permalink)
Boxes? I don't see the use in all that, I want to enjoy what I have, If I'd keep them in boxes, then I might as well not collect them because imo there is no purpose to have them, as I can't see or even witness them myself, there is no fun not purpose in that
Sorry, but that isn't my style, I want to see and experience what I have collected and when I pass away, it goes to other parts of the family

It's not about money or value , it's pure about interest, beauty, originality and the will to have them, if it's in a box I can't seem to enjoy it I want to see the items myself instead of it being stored away, then the collection would have no use nor function to me at all, then it has no value to me But thanks for your concern in the idea
post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/09/28 05:19:06

clo007
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5274
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 07:45:22 (permalink)
Great attitude Gold Leader. Keep it coming!

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 09:40:54 (permalink)
Many thanks clo007

EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 10:41:15 (permalink)
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
You collect a lot of toys. You should of keep all those action figures in their boxes. They might be worth money down the road. But ya Gold you should seriously open a museum of computer hardware. Many people would appreciate to see old hardware and see how technology progressed with our amazing human ingenuity. With all those spare parts you have they can be used to teach people about different hardware and show examples on how to build a PC. Just a thought of mine you might like.

I agree with Hazman, a museum would be awesome!  Was showing this post to some of the other techs in the office and one had flashbacks of the Descent games he used to play.  I'm still stuck on the glass table, best way I've ever seen to display your GPUs.
post edited by EVGATech_EddieH - 2013/09/28 10:53:46
XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 14:08:12 (permalink)
EVGATech_EddieH
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
You collect a lot of toys. You should of keep all those action figures in their boxes. They might be worth money down the road. But ya Gold you should seriously open a museum of computer hardware. Many people would appreciate to see old hardware and see how technology progressed with our amazing human ingenuity. With all those spare parts you have they can be used to teach people about different hardware and show examples on how to build a PC. Just a thought of mine you might like.

I agree with Hazman, a museum would be awesome!  Was showing this post to some of the other techs in the office and one had flashbacks of the Descent games he used to play.  I'm still stuck on the glass table, best way I've ever seen to display your GPUs.

I loved playing those Descent games. Freespace 2 was also great.            =)

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 16:23:11 (permalink)
@ EVGATech_EddieH
As a Museum well where I live what I have collected isn't really known, the DR's I bought when I lived in Australia when I was a kid, it was the only positive thing I had, along side that my past wasn't really that great, something very bad took place which probably made me what I am now, it is very hard to talk about, some people know what happened from October 1987 to August 1989, I don't think posting that here in the open is wise even that most people here would understand me.

And for storing it somewhere else. well everything I have collected remains in my house. due to my Aspergers Syndrome & A-Autism I have become extremely bond to everything I own, so even placing it somewhere else in a safe or museum I could never live with it I'd worry get stress which very bad for my PTSD, it's just not ever possible due to my conditions, I plan to live with it and I plan to die with it.

They are items I like being with, also by living alone it's something to look at that makes me feel happy and positive minded, removing that would only make things worse
Sorry for sounding complicated or like some train wreck on such things, it's just I can't adjust myself to such changes.

Unless I understood someone not right here, that also happens to me, sorry if so.
post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/11/13 13:22:30

Baltothewolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3762
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/28 21:02:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Gold Leader 2013/09/29 06:03:15
Gold Leader
@ EVGATech_EddieH
As a Museum well where I live what I have collected isn't really known, the DR's I bought when I lived in Australia when I was a kid, it was the only positive thing I had, along side that my past wasn't really that great, something very bad took place which probably made me what I am now, it is very hard to talk about, some people know what happened from October 1987 to August 1989, I don't think posting that here in the open is wise even that most people here would understand me.

And for storing it somewhere else. well everything I have collected remains in my house. due to my Aspergers Syndrome & A-Autism I have become extremely bond to everything I own, so even placing it somewhere else in a safe or museum I could never live with it I'd worry get stress which very bad for my PTSD, it's just not ever possible due to my conditions, I plan to live with I plan to die with it.

They are items I like being with, also by living alone it's something to look at that makes me feel happy and positive minded, removing that would only make things worse
Sorry for sounding complicated or like some train wreck on such things, it's just I can't adjust myself to such changes.

Unless I understood someone not right here, that also happens to me, sorry if so.

Sounds perfectly normal to me tbh. Everyone has their own thing. That's just the way we are. Anyone who doesn't agree is hiding something, or was born into a great amount of money (and probably missed out on the good times that intertwine with the bad).

My Laptop (GE63VR-7RF):
-7700HQ.
-16GB RAM.
-GTX 1070.
-128GB SSD.
-1X 1TB 7200 spinny drive.

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/29 12:29:17 (permalink)
Well said Balto

Here something you might like tooz Balto xDDDD All my 16 Wolfies or say my 16 part Wolves collection:

Top View:

Face View:

This is something I did for a short period of time, they kinda look cool there, the WWF Common Gray Wolf is now the guard of my bed mostly, also take him on camping trips, place him in my tent and some people think it's real haha should of seen their faces  then they discover it is a fake one, they walk away with happy smiling faces xDDDDDDD   
So awesome.

And now I have that big WWF Wolf on my bed, makes my bed look neater and more decorated as well

As for Battat & Invicta, I also have these two, Invicta's rare Lambeosaurus lambei and Battat's rare Battat Ouranosaurus nigeriensis.
I bought this couple around the the same time about half a year ago I think xD

Here some pics I made today, as that the old ones were not so great  

These are probably the best and most accurate I think you can get when it comes to Ouranosaurus & Lambosaurus models, I call them models since toys would sound to cheap for their high quality aspects  
post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/09/29 15:56:54

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/09/29 15:57:04 (permalink)
As all the VGA cards I still use in my systems , which is also a large part of my VGA card collection that are these fellas:

Avenger M99:

3dfx Voodoo5 5500 AGP 64MB 256Bit SDR Rev.A 2500 [In Practical 2x 32MB 128Bit SDR]
Final Revision A, Week 25, Year 2000

the famous Voodoo5 5500 AGP from 3dfx interactive, although it arrived late it did offer the best image quality in all games when it's Rotated Grid Super Sampled FSAA x2 & x4 were used, also it's 2D Image quality was very close to that of ATi & Matrox VGA's, all thanks to it's high quality 2D/3D filters. The Voodoo5 5500 AGP uses an AGP x2 slot but runs at AGP x1 speeds, which is identical to a PCI Bus of 66Mhz.

Gradinko SMP 2000:

Matrox Parhelia AGP 256MB 256Bit DDR Rev.A 0105
Final Revision A, Week 01, Year 2005

The Parhelia AGP 256 MB DDR was the card that had the hardware fix applied to it's TMU setup, this card was also more stable and faster than it's 128MB predecessor, The Matrox Parhelia was also the worlds VGA that had a 512Bit GPU onboard, which also was capable of doing Displacement mapping which gave Tessellation 1.0 it's fame and it was also the first VGA card in the world that was capable of driving three 19" Monitors @ 1280 x 1024 x32 in 2D & 3D giving it Surround Gaming, this tech was later used by NVIDIA as Surround Gaming 3D and ATI/AMD as EyeFinity.
The Parhelia has many things and technologies which most new gen VGA cards of today still take advantage of, this is one of the most innovative VGA cards ever created, just due to how far it was developed fro it s time which was 2002 for the 128MB Model and 2003 for the Refreshed 256MB model, as you can see this 256MB model also has a white 9 pin connector, with this you can connect a ribbon cable which you could connect to a Parhelia PCI-X 256B and drive up to Six 19" TFT's or CFRT's to 1280 x 1204 x32 and have Surround gaming with 6 screens or four 24" TFT's or CRT's that do 4x 1920 x 1200 x32 also with Surround gaming. Matrox was also due to this idea, the first of running 2D &3D apps as games on four to six monitors.

3dfx Voodoo5 5500 PCI 64MB 256Bit SDR Rev.A1 2900 [in Practical 2x 32MB 128Bit SD-RAM]
Second Final Revision A1, Week 29, Year 2000

The Voodoo5 5500 PCI is one of the most wanted V5 cards throughout the entire 3dfx community, these are greatly wanted due to their PCI interface that supports not only 33Mhz PCI 2.1 32Bit slots but they can also function with a 66Mhz Bus in a 64 Bit PCI slot set at 32Bit PCI mode with a 66Mhz Bus, this makes the 5500 PCI perform as good as a 5500 AGP, which makes the 5500 PCI very wanted just due to those advantages.

Stealth 2001:

Leadtek WinFast A250 Ultra TDH AGP 128MB 128Bit DDR Rev.A 0208 [NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti-4600 AGP 128MB 128Bit DDR]
Final Revision A, Year 2002, Week 08

The GeForce4 Ti-4600 was NVIDIA's pride during the DirectX 8.1 era, it also had OpenGL 1.3 support and its performance was hard to beat, until the ATi Radeon 9700 Pro appeared. When the NV25 GPU was launched it was actually a NV20 on steroids, orsay a beefed up GeForce3 Ti500, some even said it was GeForce3 Ti done right and I have to admit the system I placed it in, surely brings this card to it's rights, especially when playing Quake III Arena for example, the Ti-4600 can still bring lots of fun with it, especially in games ranging from 1998 to 2004, never a bad thing to have around as for Leadtek's design, it is my favourite GeForce4 Ti-4600 made and I also had one in the same P4 setup which i used back in 2002 to 2004.

Sveta SMP 2004:

HIS ATi Radeon HD 3850 ICEQ3 Turbo AGP 512MB 256Bit GDDR3 Rev.A12 0806
2nd Final Revision A12, Year 2008, Week 06

This is a HD 3850 with the PCB & VPU from a HD 3870, only it's ram is that of a Highly OCed HD 3850 hence being 512MB 256Bit GDDR3 over 512MB 256Bit GDDR4. This is the most powerful AGP card ever made and it is also extremely rare and very hard to find, which is a true gem amongst my VGA card collection.

3dfx Voodoo5 5500 PCI Macintosh 64MB 256Bit SDR with PC Bios 1.18_LCD [in Practical 2x 32MB 128Bit SD-RAM]
2nd Final Revision A2, Week 29, Year 2000

These are the most handy and best Voodoo5's to use, especially in new gen systems that still have PCI slots, I flashed it with a PC bis so I could take use of it's DVI-D under Windows, this is something the normal Voodoo5 5500 PCI did not have. These Macintosh variant are still greatly wanted throughout the entire 3dfx community due to their greater advantages as the DVI-D goes. This card like it's PC version which Gradinko SMP 2000 has, also supports a PCI bus of 33 & 66Mhz.

Firefox SMP 2006:

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 PCI-E 1536MB 384Bit GDDR5 Rev.A3 2110
4th Final Revision A3, Week 21, Year 2010

The famous GTX 480from NVIDIA, the long awaited DX11 VGA card that arrived on the market after about 8 months of delays, due to the amount ofRevisions which were needed to sort out the main stability of this monster GPGPU it has onboard, the GF100-375-A3, formerly known as the G300-300-A0 or just GT300.
There were about four revisions of the GTX 480, being with the Rev.A0 0934, Rev.A1 0946, Rev.A2 0110 and later the Rev.A3 0710, the Rev.A3 is the fourth revision and this is also the reason why it took so long before the design to hit it's final stadium for mass production. The GTX 480 I have is the one from EVGA, which is to me the best brand alongside Zotac, Leadtek & Gainward.
EVGA Does give the best quality parts and awesome warranty system and as for their famous Backplates & High Flow brackets, this makes EVGA unique as others don't do this. These parts also make the GTX 480 look much neater and it is easier to handle also when needed for replacing or testing in an other system.

Blue-Leader SMP 2009:

2x EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SuperClocked Signature Edition PCI-E 2048MB 256Bit GDDR5 Rev.A2 1213 Top & Rev.A2 1219 Bottom
3rd Final Revisions A2, Years 2012 & Weeks 13 & 19

The Famous GTX 680 powered by the greatly successful NVIDIA GK104-400-A2 GPGPU, these cards which I have  are my latest in my entire VGA card collection as they are the workforce for my main workstation a Dual Six-Core AMD OpteronDP 2435 D0. The GTX 680 is NVIDIA's first VGA card that is capable of doing NVIDIA's Surround Gaming 3D  + a fourth monitor for 2D all on one card, it's TDP is also extremely low for such a high end product which is only 195 watts, which quite amazing! Each GK104-400-A2 has 1536 Kepler CUDA Cores, now these are not like your everyday Fermi CUDA Cores,, they perform best with high amounts instead of a few and at the same synchronical speed as the GPU's it's self, so they run slower than Frmi cores but they need to be in large numbers to perform, so basically if you'd have 1536 Fermi Cores at the same speed you'd most likely would be lots faster, tbut the power needed to feed them 1536 Fermi CUDA Cores would beyond 600Watts, so to stay within a good margin from the 300 watt TDP, NVIDIA designed Kepler to do just that, each Kepler CUDA Core uses far less power that any other CUDA Core used in all the previous generations, this way you have lots more cores with a much lower TDP and still much more performance than 512CUDA cores of a GTX 580 for example, Kepler was  the perfect step ahead very close to what AMD does with their GPGPU's lots of cores at the same speed as the GPGPU and still beating the previous gen by a large margin.

And there you have it!

post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/10/01 01:47:08

EddieH
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 2016
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/01 13:31:51 (permalink)
Baltothewolf
Gold Leader
@ EVGATech_EddieH

And for storing it somewhere else. well everything I have collected remains in my house. due to my Aspergers Syndrome & A-Autism I have become extremely bond to everything I own, so even placing it somewhere else in a safe or museum I could never live with it I'd worry get stress which very bad for my PTSD, it's just not ever possible due to my conditions, I plan to live with I plan to die with it.

Sounds perfectly normal to me tbh. Everyone has their own thing. That's just the way we are. Anyone who doesn't agree is hiding something, or was born into a great amount of money (and probably missed out on the good times that intertwine with the bad).

Totally agree.  There are collections we get attached to that we wont let anyone else mess with.  I still have an X-Men trading card collection hidden away somewhere in a binder, (was just told that they are worth anything)  but is the time spent and the joy of collecting.  

@Goldleader,
Well if no museum, that first video you posted of the walkthrough is enough to share with the world how awesome your collection is.  I am still an awe of it all,  awesome...just awesome.  Wonder if there is some kind of guinness world record you may be are eligible for
post edited by EVGATech_EddieH - 2013/10/01 13:34:12
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/01 20:55:06 (permalink)
Many thanks for your reply EVGATech_EddieH

Hmm GWR are very hard to get to it would even cost my boatloads of money too, I don't need their proof to know what I have, as I have treid that with my Descent/Freespace collection, I made a post here @ Interplay forums:
http://www.interplay.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=912&start=20#p10523

And a long time later they sent me this reply:
http://www.interplay.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=912&start=50#p17353

Which gave me lots of hope that they might agree my claim, but sadly that didn't do it I guess, they mailed me that even if my collection fo Descent & Freespace is the largest in the world it was not big enough to enter as for my total collection of other thingss well some collectors have a separate house or building to store their stuff in, as their own homes became to small and tbh I don't mind having a bit of this and that but living space is also important, I am not really the hoarder collector type and I want it to keep it that way, sometimes I sell things to gain other things, this is the best method to keep some space for myself as well.

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/02 03:54:15 (permalink)
Okay here's my model aircraft collection before I moved to my new apartment, well new been here for like six years ya know xDDD

The Soviets:

The Allies & UN

Here an overview of my Allied forces and a little dogfight going on, two Soviet Fighters a Mig-29 UB Fulcrum  with a Sukhoi Su-33 Seal Flanker versus two American prottype fighters, two Northrop YF-23 Black Widow II's a Black & Gray version.
The Northrop YF-23 Black Widow II is by far my ultimate fav when it comes to ATF's or say Advanced Tactical Fighters

The Oldies:

As my modeling days go, I have made about 80 scale 1:72 model aircraft, mainly military ones for about 5 long years, and when I moved to the new apartment which is now 6 years ago, I just had no more room to add even more. Even that I lost a huge number of my loved models, I was able to spare at least half of what I have made, well til it lasted, some fell on the floor and yer some died along the way, how ever I was able to save some of my favs, which the following pis will show

Alongside Military aircraft, I also gave Starwars a go, these were built a good 15 years ago though, nevermind their neatness , for back then they were done quite nicely, I gave the Blade Wings my own self done Green Squadron insignia with a Light Russian Blue / Dark Gull Gray cammo and I modded the Y-wing a little more too, also a nice Y-Wing Collectors plate added to the lot:

I also did some neat aircraft as well, in total that's aircraft, Helo's and Starwars models I had a number of 80 items, this was 5 years of work,but since I moved to the new apartment which was a good 3 years ago, I lost many models, and here are my best lot that luckily survived, them StarWars ones survived as well thanks to my parents help packing rofl.

These were made a good 12 years ago:
From back left clockwise:
Mil Mi-24 Hind-F
Mil Mii-24 Hind-A
Kamov KA-50 Hokum

From left to right:
Mig-25-A Foxbat
Mig-31-B Foxhound

From left to right, back to front:
Mig-27 Flogger-D / Mig-29 UB Fulcrum
Sukhoi Su-21-G Flaggon / Dessault Mirage 2000-N

This set was made 8 years ago and that Douglas KC-10-F used to be a KLM DC-10-30 Passenger plane from Skyland Models, it's also like all the others@ scale 1/72 8-)
From left to right:
Douglas KC-10-F Extender
North American XB-70 Valkyrie
Boeing E-3-B Sentry

From left to right:
Sukhoi Su-22 UM-3K Fitter
Sukhoi Su-24-A Fencer-C

That Lockheed SR-71-A Blackbird was the first model I made, its the 1987 Monogram model kit, it came with a D-21-A Drone + carriage, I chose to mount the D-21-A on the Blackbird, but it seemed I forgot the mounting module for this D-21-A xD, ah well can't blame it, it was back in '87 ya know haha, amazingly I still have the plane rofl.
Left to right:

Lockheed SR-71-A Blackbird + D-21 Drone
Tupolev Tu-22-A Blinder-B
Tupolev Tu-22 M3 Backfire-C aka Tu-26 + Kent Nuclear Cruise Missile

This is a very cool collectors item I have it's boxed and sealed, it has never been opened since it was packed fresh from the Testors factory, this is the first and also the original model kit of the Lockheed F-19 Stealth Fighter, this is an ultra rare as it goes within the aircraft modelling world, it's from 1987 and still factory sealed

My latest addition is this Tupolev Tu-160 Blackjack Bomber from the Russian Air Force, it consists of 621 parts including plastic, metal and rubber parts, this is a 5 star level model, it'sthe most difficult model rank for this aircraft type, still need the correct paint and new paint brushes to take on this final build.

F-16 C Falcon & EF-111 A Raven:

F-18-E Super Hornet & F4F ICE II Phantom

Fairchild A-10 ThunderBolt II, Grumman A6-E Intruder & Suckhoi Su-25 A Frogfoot

This is were I have placed the other aircraft models & Star Wars starfighters on my Lan setup and the VGA table in the living room:

From back to front:

KLM Airbus A330-200 aka KLM A332
British Airways-Japan Tail Art B747-400 aka BA B744
Air France  B737-500 aka AF B735
Air Tahiti Nui A340-200 aka ATN A242
Koensayr BTL-S3/A4 Y-Wing Starfighter + rarely seen Hull plating in place

Micro-Machines Freitek Inc. E-Wing Starfighter, extremely rare model this one.

From back to front:

Koensayr BTL-A4 Long Probe Y-Wing Long Range Interceptor/Recon Starfighter, a very rare wooden model
QANTAS B747-400 Wunala Dreaming aka QWD B744
TNT GLobal Express Logistics & Mail B747-400-F aka TNT B744-F

From back to front:

QANTAS B747-300 Nalanji Dreaming aka QNJ B743
Blue Leader's Koensayr BTL-A4 Y-Wing StarFighter, a rare toy from Micro-Machines
Trans Australian Airlines A300-B4 aka TAA A300-B4
Antonov AN-225 Limited 2010 Christmas Edition, very rare die-cast model by Herpa
Tupolev Tu-144 Limited 2012 Christmas Edition, very rare die-cast model by Herpa
Stress Shark
Open Astra
USB Missile Battery, firing range about 24 feet which is about 7.3 metres xD

Here all my LAN Decoration from the left side, quite a sight

Here the airliners I have on my VGA table, from left to right:
China Airlines Orchid Livery A330-300  [Rare model from Hogan] aka CH OL A333
China Airlines Lavender Livery B737-800 [Ultra rare die-Cast Model from Aviation 200] aka CH LL B738
Thai Airways B777-300 aka Thai B773
South African B747SP-44 Limited Edition aka SA SP44 LE [Very rare and limited produced model by InFlight 200  No 048 of  312 made]
China Airlines 0th Year Anniversary B747-400 [Livery Rare model from Hogan] aka CH 50Anni B744

Here the cars!

Left to right, top to bottom:

Porsche 911 Carrera / Porsche 996 Turbo
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII / Mitsubishi Pajero V6 3500 24V

Mercedes Benz SL500 / Mercedes Benz E-350
Jeep/Hummer H1 / Modified General Store to StarWars Cantina xD
Mosaiced Gecko & Bull from Holland America Line
hand carved wooden Indian Elephant

Bugatti EB110 / Chevrolet Corvette VR6 Coupe
Dodge Ram 2500 V10 HEMI with Opteron 64 decals + 3 Scooters in it's Pickup bay / Ford Williams F1 car / BT RT1350-E Reach Truck with pallets

Here my 10 Ferrari Red Ferrari's from top to bottom:

01.) Ferrari Enzo
02.) Ferrari 550 Maranello
03.) Ferrari F50
04.) Ferrari 355
05.) Ferrari 456 GT
06.) Ferrari Mythos
07.) Ferrari 348 Coupe
08.) Ferrari 348 TB
09.) Ferrari F40
10.) Ferrari Testarossa

Here my last cars, three Lamborghini's combined with old PC parts and StarWars stuff, as the Lambo's go top to bottom:
01.) Lamborghini Miura
02.) Lamborghini Contach
03.) Lamborghini Diablo

My Microwave Dino-Riders Box art display,of Pachyrhinosaurus & Torosaurus boxes:

Here the rear arts of these beautiful boxes, top one i s from 1989 the bottom one is from 1987, colour printers also existed even it's lower than 480p xD

Yeah you see that right, Dinosaurs with Lasers! xD

As the main box arts go here a site I found that shows them too:
http://www.toyarchive.com/DinoRiders/Artwork/Artwork.html

Here some Whales & Sharks, my EVGA boxes of the EVGA GTX 680 SC Sigs and the EVG GTX 480, a Sailing boat made of wood by an uncle of mine, a Wooden model of a Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm Lampyridae Stealth Fighter from East Germany and a Sectaurs Battle Beetle from 1988. My Incom T-47 Snow Speeder can also be seen here, just flying over

Here the other side, showing some Prehistoric Marine reptiles, two rare game toy collectables, a Crysis 2 Prophet Soldier with his Scar-L & Nanosuit 2.0 the other is a Quake II Space Marine with a Hyper Blaster, a Rocket Launcher and a Cyber Shark.
The Auzentech cards are the X-Fi Prelude 7.1 which I am using in Firefox SMP 2006 and the X-Fi Forte 7.1 which will be kept for Project G34, the box of the Leadtek GeForce4 Ti 4600 can also be seen here:

For the finishing touch of this part, here my Lan setup, with the newly added aircraft models:

More to come soon, as my books go and some other games, so stay tuned for MOAR xDDD

Many thanks for reading and all your kind comments everyone!

post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/10/03 00:39:26

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/03 14:05:02 (permalink)
Since that the NVIDIA GTX 480 ES arrived today, I also placed it in my VGA table and yeah it really looks good in there with all the other rarities

Here with the decoration:

Here a closeup of the decoration:

Here an Angled shot of the entire table:

The GTX 480 ES really jumps out, as it's looks go

1MadGrunt
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 569
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/03 19:03:34 (permalink)
Awesome collections, thanks for sharing.

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/03 22:25:07 (permalink)
Many thanks 1MadGrunt!

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/10/04 07:12:48 (permalink)
As the GTX 480 ES goes, you might want to check my great discoveries I made today!
http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2034664

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/13 13:16:45 (permalink)
Finally after looking for like 23 years I bought this ultra rare Spanish release of the Dino-Riders Quetzalcoatlus with Algar Mint in box from 1989!
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/200980722422?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

More pics of it with the entire Dino-Riders collection will be posted here of course!!!

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/15 04:32:06 (permalink)
Today the Dino-riders Quetzalcoatlus with algar arrived after waiting for like 23 years!!!!
So here the Entire Collection in three parts:

Top Rows:

Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:

The box I placed here:

And here the entire Dino-Riders Collection!

And here a zoomed in pic of the entire DR set:

And there you have it! This collection began on March 15 1987 and was completed on November 15 2013 xD 26 years and 8 months, well worth it if you'd ask me
post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/11/15 08:26:19

viper99991
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 187
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/15 15:31:19 (permalink)
Wow on the Video Card My wife would Kill me if I Kept all mine and You think I am joking you should see how she is with all the Extra Computer Parts I have floating around lol.

i7 10700K
Asus Maximus Hero XII Z490
EK Vardar X3M D-RGB X10
G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 32GB @3600
Corsair AX850 Titanium
Lian Li o11 Dynamic XL
EVGA GTX 2080 FTW3
Asus ROG Strix LC 360 White Edition
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 860 2TB
https://imgur.com/prlnXBS
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/16 00:55:11 (permalink)
viper99991
Wow on the Video Card My wife would Kill me if I Kept all mine and You think I am joking you should see how she is with all the Extra Computer Parts I have floating around lol.

Hehe man thanks, well mine aren't floating around, they are neatly stored and displayed

knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/16 17:44:47 (permalink)
What no Cupcakes? 
Gomez99
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2637
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/16 19:23:10 (permalink)
Awesome

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2013/11/17 13:29:42 (permalink)
Many thanks guys

Here some more closeup pics of the Quetzalcoatlus with Algar 

Face view, also showing how it's Brainbox acts like stabilizers and as canards

From the right side:

From the left side:

Top view revealing it's beautiful yellow/black paint scheme, the belly is white and the head is dark orange, a really nice mix of colours.

Here a closeup view from the right side:

And a closeup view from the left side:

How the Pilot Algar hangs looks like he might drop out especially at this angle, but I was able to jam his feet against the hull of the Quets and his arms towards the carrier he is in, this was the perfect solution without the need of sticky tape and such oddities xDDD

This is probably one of the best looking Dino-Riders units made, it's like some High Tech Primeval Jet Fighter, kind of blending both universes into one, it's the most innovative design from Series 3, that's one thing I am sure of
This is one unique design for sure as that Brainbox idea goes, thereby being a  Brainbox, stabilizer and a pair of canards in a one, which would seem very effective in dogfights, which refers to Air to Air combat situations
The 1980's were some great times, toy innovation was much greater at hand back then, when compared of today, also the quality of the itmes themselves, is of much greater quality it's self.

All them minerals are mostly from Australia, France, Portugal, Germany & Scandinavia, but all the shells are all from Australia
post edited by Gold Leader - 2013/11/17 13:36:13

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/04 14:14:11 (permalink)
Well bought three new orchids, one at De Keukenhof at Lisse, The Netherlands, that is where I made all these pics:
http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2148368

So here my orchids a + the three new ones

This is what my window shelf looks like as of now

Far Left:

Centre Left:

Centre Right:

Far Right:

New Orchids a:

New Orchids b:

New Orchids c:

New Orchids d:

A Sea of Pink Flower Magic!

And there you have it, every time I make pics of these, , it seems the quality of the flowers keep on improving!
post edited by Gold Leader - 2014/05/04 14:17:27

Chrome-M-Dragon
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7806
  • Ribbons : 30
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/04 14:57:06 (permalink)
So much stuffs....Looks awesome :D

People are, well, only Human. We know that. The rule of law is borne out in identifying, condemning, and punishing those who violate the standards on which we all agree. This is exactly what we do in america. -James Inhofe

Use any of the codes below for a free hug and a high five! Much love to all you wonderful nerds!
Associate: 5L1LJB5JQ94H892 Affiliate Code: QRXQKO8ZJS

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/04 16:34:55 (permalink)
Awww thanks xD Yeah got a variety of stuffs

knightsilver
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9430
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/04 19:14:13 (permalink)
So, who gets to do the dusting?
Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/04 20:42:03 (permalink)
The nurses help me with that, I have assisted living But the plants, VGA table and my system I do myself, the nurses do the other things and such

rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102333
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/05 09:59:36 (permalink)
You have quite a collection and you should be quite proud.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Gold Leader
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Meet my VGA Table, a way of keeping loved hardware that is worth collecting xD 2014/05/05 14:41:13 (permalink)
rjohnson11
You have quite a collection and you should be quite proud.

Many thanks rjohnson11  and yeah bud I sure am proud of it

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 2 of 4
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile