GTX 1080/TI stock ETA?

Page: << < ..106107108 > Showing page 106 of 108
Author
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10105
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/06 22:29:40 (permalink)
It looks like the time it takes a miner to cover the start up costs went from a few months to over a year so my guess is the market will start to have them in stock again.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

repo1979
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1116
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/09 14:03:38 (permalink)
Lots of stock in for 1080 ti and 1080 cards
cmstorm2008
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/09 14:33:45 (permalink)
repo1979

Yes, and the next best thing is to watch the MSRP to revert back to the old level. Can't wait to see that.
Globespy
  • Total Posts : 41
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/09 15:02:22 (permalink)
cmstorm2008
repo1979

Yes, and the next best thing is to watch the MSRP to revert back to the old level. Can't wait to see that.

+1
I got a lovely email from EVGA  a few days ago, excitedly (for them) telling me that as a "valued Elite member" that there was stock of GTX1080ti Elite cards.
And since they love us gamers, they had a special "elite" discount price when added to cart. 
What was this I thought? Could they actually mean what they said about wanting to look after their core customers and sell cards at the original MSRP?
Of course, hoping we had already forgot that in the space of a few weeks, they increased their own MSRP by 40%? 

Nope. My valued customer discount was $25. You read that. $25 off a card that's already being sold by the company who MADE THE THING for $450 more than their own MSRP. So what a deal I was getting at $1004.00 (plus $35 shipping - anyone noticed that they jacked the price on shipping too?)
But it's not the crypto guys anymore. It's those mean DRAM manufacturers that are driving up the prices!! 

So, I added one for giggle - I mean, how could I pass on those savings! Guess what? The date of manufacture of the card was close to a year ago.

So, where was it sitting all this time when they claimed that those dirty miners had taken all the inventory?

These guys are crooks. This is proof that they have been controlling the supply of these cards, using the crytpo mining frenzy to artifically create a sense of urgency and panic in gamers, thereby 'justifying' their massive price hikes. 
And with more and more brand new cards pouring into the market, if anyone bothers to look at the date of manufacture they will likely find the same thing.

That we were screwed, conned and had our pockets robbed by nothing more than opportunistic marketing.
The card is being returned BTW - I already had one, I was just curious to see if EVGA actually were telling the truth.
Turns out that couldn't have been farther from the truth.
post edited by Sajin - 2018/04/10 11:22:55
zerocool101
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 473
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/09 15:36:48 (permalink)
Lots of Stock!!!!!!!!But, these prices are INSANE!!!!! No way these should be this high. When NV has stock cards at MSRP these are 30% higher cost? Really???
post edited by zerocool101 - 2018/04/09 16:27:32

13900KS on Z690 Dark KP
FE 4090
Globespy
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/09 16:34:09 (permalink)
zerocool101
These prices are INSANE!!!!! No way these should be this high. When NV has stock cards at MSRP these are 30% higher cost? Really???

Unfortunately, the more people pay, the worse the situation gets.
It's pretty obvious they are trying to set a new price for gaming cards:

1. Use the media attention on cryto currency miners to restrict supply
2. Create sense of urgency and panic in the gaming community
3. Introduce insane card (Titan V - $2999) that explodes previous price of Titan cards
3. Massively inflate prices of consumer level cards (GEForce) to the point where only the minority will buy (like when they were selling for $1500)
4. Reduce prices drastically ($1000-1100)
5. Change people's perception of what they should cost
6. Goal achieved - high end GPU's sell for $1000-1500

Don't believe me?
I predict the next gen cards will retail for $899-999 with the 'Ti' version at $1299 give or take.

You won't hear anything about crypto currency miners for a long time as mission accomplished (oh, and they are moving to ASIC rigs which are far more efficient than GPU's for mining)

PS - isn't it incredibly interesting that this 'flood of used GPU's' we would see just NEVER happened?
The price of BTC has gone from nearly $19000 to less than $7000, making it barely profitable - an i78700K GTX1080ti system will make under $2 if left to mine using NiceHash for 24 hours. At $0.15 Kw/h electricity costs to power this PC for 24 hours, this is not profitable.

Everyone needs to step back and look at the facts and realize that we have the power to control GPU prices. Not Nvidia or the DRAM companies. If even 25% of gamers decided NOT to buy the next gen cards because they will be nearly $1000, I can guarantee you would see prices back in the $700 range.
But that won't ever happen because people are fickle and unfortunately these corporations know that.
post edited by Globespy - 2018/04/09 16:44:26
Bruno747
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3909
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/09 21:53:57 (permalink)
Globespy
cmstorm2008
repo1979

+1
I got a lovely email from EVGA  a few days ago, excitedly (for them) telling me that as a "valued Elite member" that there was stock of GTX1080ti Elite cards.
And since they love us gamers, they had a special "elite" discount price when added to cart. 
What was this I thought? Could they actually mean what they said about wanting to look after their core customers and sell cards at the original MSRP?
Of course, hoping we had already forgot that in the space of a few weeks, they increased their own MSRP by 40%? 

Nope. My valued customer discount was $25. You read that. $25 off a card that's already being sold by the company who MADE THE THING for $450 more than their own MSRP. So what a deal I was getting at $1004.00 (plus $35 shipping - anyone noticed that they jacked the price on shipping too?)
But it's not the crypto guys anymore. It's those mean DRAM manufacturers that are driving up the prices!! 

So, I added one for giggle - I mean, how could I pass on those savings! Guess what? The date of manufacture of the card was close to a year ago.

So, where was it sitting all this time when they claimed that those dirty miners had taken all the inventory?

These guys are crooks. This is proof that they have been controlling the supply of these cards, using the crytpo mining frenzy to artifically create a sense of urgency and panic in gamers, thereby 'justifying' their massive price hikes. 
And with more and more brand new cards pouring into the market, if anyone bothers to look at the date of manufacture they will likely find the same thing.

That we were screwed, conned and had our pockets robbed by nothing more than opportunistic marketing.
The card is being returned BTW - I already had one, I was just curious to see if EVGA actually were telling the truth.

Now that intrigues me. If there was enough proof like that, assuming you aren't pulling our legs, I'd be willing to bet we could get a class action lawsuit over price fixing going and maybe get anyone that bought a graphics card during this rediculous time at least some money back.

I have said these extra dram and Fab costs are not anywhere near the price jacks that have happened. For proof of that one only needs to look at the Nvidia site and numerous other locations getting darn close to original msrp again.

I hope the evga stock rots on the shelf.
post edited by Sajin - 2018/04/10 11:22:37

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
squall-leonhart
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2904
  • Ribbons : 24
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 04:57:29 (permalink)
I'm sure the cards were manufactured then, without vram.

CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:BenQ G2400WD, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme
Bruno747
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3909
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 06:14:11 (permalink)
squall-leonhart
I'm sure the cards were manufactured then, without vram.

That's a heck of a lead time but I suppose.

X399 Designare EX, Threadripper 1950x, Overkill Water 560mm dual pass radiator. Heatkiller IV Block Dual 960 EVO 500gb Raid 0 bootable, Quad Channel 64gb DDR4 @ 2933/15-16-16-31, RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra, Corsair RM850x, Tower 900
jlmatter
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 08:39:51 (permalink)
Reminder:
If you live in the US, it is a capitalistic economy and supply and demand is the general rule.

Economics 101:  If the supply goes down, or if the demand goes up (or both) you can bet your bippie the price will go up.

Hint: increase the supply or decrease the demand - next thing you know there is a "SALE" on all websites. Companies WILL clear inventory...

It's not personal, it's just business. Don't blame EVGA...
jangobango
  • Total Posts : 13
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 11:14:52 (permalink)
Coincidence that since bitcoin crashed, people have been fighting to sell their GPUs? And they say miners didn't cause the pricing..
Globespy
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 11:59:17 (permalink)

BINGO!

There are likely plethora of seemingly plausible reasons why these companies could defend themselves against little consumers like me (and you) from showing that the manufacture date of the card was long ago and they did have stock, which they were actually carefully trickling out to keep prices high.
It's the crypto guys, it's the DRAM guys.....unmmm, "get our marketing department to make up some new crap to stop these people realizing what we are up to!!" 
"They didn't fall for that little trick we tried to play by creating a mining specific card that cost almost the same as a gaming card, when they realized that miners aren't stupid and why buy a product that is worth nothing when GPU's are no longer profitable which is why they all buy cards they can resell"
I'll admit that was pretty clever.....lol

As jlmatter said, it's a supply demand thing.
None of this has ever had really much to do with crypto miners, they were a media fuelled story that was likely funded by Nvidia in the first place!
GPU mining profitability is no longer viable unless you have massive farms of GPU's using your own power.
Any serious miner - ya know, the ones who were apparently taking all the GPU stock? The smart ones have moved on to ASIC machines, yet where's this flood of used GTX GPU's? 

Seriously EVGA, MSI, NVidia etc - where is this flood of used GPU's that you swore were all purchased by miners?
Serious miners are businessmen, they don't give a crap about how pretty that hardware makes a game look. And they will offload simply as used business hardware. Yet, there's no sign of all these GPU's that millions of gamers wanted that you said miners had bought.
The market should be awash with GPU's right now as miners try to take advantage of the remnants of this hyped up nothing?
But it isn't. 

And maybe that's why you raised your own MSRP? That had me thinking for a while. And I think you did it to stop the bubble bursting before you could offload your remaining stock before the next gen card. As prices of used cards begin to drop who in their right mind would buy a card that's been flogged to death 24/7 doing work that it was never designed to do and who knows the damage and wear that has been caused? Then we will see you guys get a reality check and back it down. 
You might lose some money, but you guys are so far ahead, it doesn't matter.
Only the damage to your reputation and trust matters.

Your pants are down and I for one hope that there is a full investigation and you guys get fined for price fixing.
Not because I believe that it will really hurt you that much, because any good business plan accounts for fines and the like of which the DRAM industry has been subject to for years. It's simply the 'costs of doing business', and sadly the uninformed consumer thinks when your industry is fined a few hundred million that they won. But you already factored that in. Just like pharmaceutical industries. They know a drug will likely show some serious side effects and deaths down the road, but until litigation proves the drug was the cause (which takes years while the drug continues to be sold), the money keeps rolling in.
And these poor people who have lost loved ones think they won. But it was all in the cost of doing business plan and the few million/hundred million is nothing when they made billions until they had to pay out.

What does matter is the stubborn ones among us.
The ones that have been loyal to your brand, and that loyalty was disregarded when you increased the price on your very own MSRP by over 40% on hardware you already had sitting around, laughing while kids trying to game were spending money they really didn't have to spend. That sticks, and that's what will hurt you.
Alone we are nothing. Together WE DECIDE if you will be profitable or not. DRAM companies won't drop their prices? Sure they will when a huge percetage of their profit relies on the GPU industry. Supply and demand baby!
And thats the day you all fear more than anything on this planet. A growing mass of consumers who realize they have been played and use their combined strength to dictate what they will pay and you either supply or you disappear.

But that's the dreamer in me perhaps.
You no longer have a customer in me. And sure, I don't matter. But 100,000 of us going elsewhere for our hardware. That will sting.

Peace out.

post edited by Globespy - 2018/04/10 14:49:39
racebum
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 153
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 14:09:28 (permalink)
jangobango
Coincidence that since bitcoin crashed, people have been fighting to sell their GPUs? And they say miners didn't cause the pricing..

i don't see the relation. the question has ALWAYS been why was there not enough supply. miners should have been able to buy all they wanted. yes the weak hands are being shook out and that means a lot of used cards but again, there was, is, no new supply and inflated prices

was their price fixing on the part of evga. sure looks like it, same with the others. supply restrictions to further inflate prices? probably. i mean it's been 4 months since the shortage began. people are not buying pascal to mine now and.......there still is no supply and prices are inflate. it's simply **** do these companies just not like having high revenue targets?
post edited by racebum - 2018/04/10 14:11:54
racebum
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 14:16:38 (permalink)
Globespy
cmstorm2008
repo1979

+1

not at all surprised. i suspected this all along actually. jacob with the mystery trickle of cards. i mean fabs don't make 10 cards they make 10s of thousands. there may have been a vram shortage as they didn't want to pay going rate. perhaps a lot of unfinished cards on the side? who knows but they absolutely took advantage of the situation. 

i know any loyalty i had to EVGA is long gone after this last stunt

what i truly don't get and i mean truly is why nvidia is running their business to keep supply low? sure margin goes up but sales volume goes down and you build resentment in the customer
Globespy
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 15:00:55 (permalink)

not at all surprised. i suspected this all along actually. jacob with the mystery trickle of cards. i mean fabs don't make 10 cards they make 10s of thousands. there may have been a vram shortage as they didn't want to pay going rate. perhaps a lot of unfinished cards on the side? who knows but they absolutely took advantage of the situation. 

i know any loyalty i had to EVGA is long gone after this last stunt

what i truly don't get and i mean truly is why nvidia is running their business to keep supply low? sure margin goes up but sales volume goes down and you build resentment in the customer

It's really quite simple. Short term orchestrated supply to increase demand and perceived value of the product.
It may well be that they have to pay more to make the cards, but no way what they are doing right now.

And that's why I am pretty sure we won't see manufacturers dropping their MSRP's back down to where they were.

Short term pain (as you pointed out they could have sold more units - although if I were a betting man, I'd say by the look of Nvidia's earnings they are way ahead financially after this little scheme of theirs), for long term GAIN.

The only way it stops is if enough PC gamers refuse to upgrade. Enough people don't upgrade, price goes down. 
It's really that simple and I wish that enough people would get behind things like this and take back control from these greedy companies who fear the day "the penny drops" with the sheeple.

I don't think Volta (or Ampere or whatever they call the next cards) is going to be the same kind of jump we saw with the 10 series.
I think this because I look at what's coming this year with VR - there's no big jump and when Facebook (Oculus) decide to bring next gen VR (minimum 2K per eye), they will absolutely be in touch with the GPU companies to let them know what they need to drive the new HMD's. And if Nvidia don't comply, because they want to trickle the tech out more slowly for profit, then I am sure AMD will jump at the chance....which will then force Nvidia's hand.

Some may disagree, but I strongly believe the next big GPU jump will be 2019 with new VR HMD's.
So, I am not buying a new card this year...unless of course they surprise me by bringing out a card that's ready for VR that's not even here yet.

All just opinions of course.
racebum
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/10 15:10:35 (permalink)
I honestly would not bet on a pop for next quarter earnings at Nvidia. Supply has been low and demand has fallen off a cliff. I would bet on a fall way before I would a pop. The demand we saw a few months ago was heavily influenced by mining. I mean you could pay a card off in roughly six months people would calculate. Right now that's out the window. It takes nearly two years to pay off a card. It's actually going to take longer than that because difficulty is going to go up over those two years so it's basically unprofitable. If Nvidia saw that demand and actually expected it to continue they would be completely wrong but I don't think they're quite that dumb which goes back to the original question of why Supply was restricted. Sure it creates a pop at the time. Sure it creates some headlines like demand is off the charts. Long term though it's not. Gamers resent it and as you can see with mining they have no interest. Card sales will have fallen off a cliff in this current quarter. Perceived value also doesn't make any sense because we are at the very end of a life cycle. If they released Next Generation in small quantity and built the demand I can see that argument because it would have that perceived value. It would be the fast thing on the Block for the next couple years
post edited by racebum - 2018/04/10 15:13:55
squall-leonhart
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2904
  • Ribbons : 24
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/11 05:04:39 (permalink)
jangobango

bitcoin can't be mined on a  gpu so, yeah. exits on the left.

CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:BenQ G2400WD, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme
racebum
Superclocked Member
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/11 23:47:26 (permalink)
best buy got a resupply of nvidia FE cards on the west coast at least. $29 over msrp making a $429 1070 or $579 1080
kram36
The Destroyer
  • Total Posts : 21477
  • Ribbons : 72
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/12 00:24:44 (permalink)
racebum
best buy got a resupply of nvidia FE cards on the west coast at least. $29 over msrp making a $429 1070 or $579 1080

Just checked my local Best Buy and the 1070 was $429.99 and the 1080 was $589.99 not too bad.
harmattan
  • Total Posts : 82
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/12 00:29:05 (permalink)
Prices do indeed seem to be stabilizing.  You can see the leading edge of this in the huge number of used cards hitting the market now and prices on those dropping.  Hopefully, all this madness will blow over soon (until the next crypto blows up).
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/12 09:05:36 (permalink)
If you don't need your card to be EVGA, here is a Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti for $499.99

3 days left on the sale.

https://www.newegg.com/Pr...x?Item=N82E16814932013
dlbsyst
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 311
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/12 09:39:55 (permalink)
Thanks for the heads up kram36.
northwoodslivin
  • Total Posts : 21
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 07:01:31 (permalink)
I started my Stepup about a week ago upgrading from 1060ssc to 1080ti sc black edition. I just mailed off my card this morning. AH~! the wait is real!~
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 07:16:31 (permalink)
jangobango

If you look at the timeline comparing when cryptocurrency started to crash and when the video card supply started to reach its lowest, there is no correlation at all.  In fact, the correlation in the numbers would somehow try to convince you that the crash of cryptocurrency caused an increase in GPU demand.  Explain that and blame miners at the same time: you can't.  The cryptocurrency crash has been happening for 4 months.  During those 4 months, video card demand and prices have peaked week after week.  All evidence shows that the cause has been other things, not mining.

"Those stink'n miners!"  has been a scapegoat.  It worked well.  It worked so well that somehow some people (mostly "gamers") still believe it despite all of the evidence, research, and news articles to the contrary.  Some people only believe and surround themselves with the news and headlines which follow their preconceptions.

squall-leonhart
jangobango

bitcoin can't be mined on a  gpu so, yeah. exits on the left.

That illustrates so well the understanding of the person making such an argument.

squall-leonhart
I'm sure the cards were manufactured then, without vram.

Very likely.
post edited by ty_ger07 - 2018/04/13 07:44:18

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Dayton-937
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 08:53:17 (permalink)
I'm curious to see if the substantial gains in the last 24-48hrs will influence stock
dugoth
  • Total Posts : 60
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 10:42:13 (permalink)
Dayton-937
I'm curious to see if the substantial gains in the last 24-48hrs will influence stock

I think those gains are the result of the dumping of the old Mt. Gox coins back into the market and won't likely sustain themselves for too long. They've been breaking up all the BTC into smaller sales following the Mt. Gox collapse to liquidate the assets and those overnight $1000 increases are a result IMO
Dayton-937
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 12:16:35 (permalink)
dugoth
Dayton-937

I think those gains are the result of the dumping of the old Mt. Gox coins back into the market and won't likely sustain themselves for too long. They've been breaking up all the BTC into smaller sales following the Mt. Gox collapse to liquidate the assets and those overnight $1000 increases are a result IMO

Good to know and thx for the info. Do you have any reference to show they’re linked?
kram36
The Destroyer
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 14:26:15 (permalink)
EVGA GTX 1080 SC $599.99 at Newegg.

https://www.newegg.com/Pr...x?Item=N82E16814487244
dugoth
  • Total Posts : 60
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 14:44:52 (permalink)
Dayton-937
dugoth
Dayton-937

Good to know and thx for the info. Do you have any reference to show they’re linked?

There are several articles out there on it, but found one which goes into it a bit in detail talking about how there's speculation that it's deflating the value of BTC in general, but also highlighting where some of the recent sales have actually jumped the price up sharply in very short term instances (ie "Another 10,000 BTC were sold on Feb. 9. Bitcoin was priced at $8,086.21 in the morning and Kobayashi sold it at 14:09 for $8,666.69 – around $86.6 mln in total. A few hours before the end of the day Bitcoin was priced $8,907.39 – a 2.7 percent increase from the time of sale and a 10.1 percent increase in the value of Bitcoin for the day.")

https://cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market

Ultimately I'm just highly mistrustful of those overnight $500-$1000 gains BTC mysteriously has as they indicate short-term market manipulation to me (intentional or not) and shouldn't be relied on as a predictor of long-term growth in the medium.
dlbsyst
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 311
Re: GTX 1080/TI stock ETA? 2018/04/13 14:46:14 (permalink)
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti SC $509.99 at Newegg.

https://www.newegg.com/Pr..._-14-487-387-_-Product
Page: << < ..106107108 > Showing page 106 of 108
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile