Explanation about dying RTX

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Sphericube
  • Total Posts : 42
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2019/03/24 05:41:58 (permalink)
After my unpleasant experience of a dying RTX 2080ti FTW3 few days ago, I will provide here the only logical explanation about this RTX mess.

Facts:

- all models from all brands are affected: this problem can impact any RTX card

- different PCB with oversized power supply and cooling are also affected: so it's not a problem related to temperature or power failure

- cards can die with Micron memory (used from the beginning so widespread) but also with Samsung memory (used later): so the problem is not related to the memory, otherwise it would mean both Samsung and Micron are unable to manufacture GDDR6 (moreover without giving any explanation on other types of death with no artifacts)
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1103074/geforce-rtx-20-series/brand-new-evga-2080ti-ftw3-icx2-hydro-copper-error-43/

- we can see different type of death with different symptoms: it's hard to believe that this RTX generation is cursed to the point of undergoing several types of problems

- the core itself remains the only common point between all these dying cards: knowing that some cards are still working fine, then it's not a faulty design of the Turing architecture from Nvidia

- The survival time is variable: this implies abnormal and progressive deterioration of the core over time (not detectable at factory)

- we learn at the same time that TSMC 12nm fab who builds RTX has suffered from a serious contamination: but little information provided to not scare away customers and investors
https://www.extremetech.com/computing/284589-reports-tsmc-accident-destroys-tens-of-thousands-of-nvidia-gpu-wafers

- a contamination of the core can appear in many ways: when the memory controller is affected (inside the core) then we can see some artifacts (corrupted cache), if the card has light contamination level then it can survive longer but with strange behavior (power drop, freezes, crashs, temperature spikes...) and if the core is seriously damaged then Windows shows blue screen with core dump and card not detected by device manager

If someone has a better explanation, I'm open-minded, but do not expect any information from Nvidia, who has flooded the market with their TOXIC RTX, leaving the burden to the customers to clean all their bad inventories until the last one!

Last point here: more than ever EVGA, thanks to its great customer service, is really precious this time 
post edited by Sphericube - 2019/03/25 06:35:38

"J'adorerais changer le monde, mais ils ne veulent pas me fournir le code source"

44 Replies Related Threads

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21174
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 07:43:07 (permalink)
    I agree that contamination during the manufacture of the core is a logical explanation. We know that it happened. I believe that it isn't fair to blame Micron memory as the cause of the fault, since 100% of the cards at launch had Micron memory, and therefore it makes Micron too easy of a scapegoat.

Some people go so far as to claim that NVIDIA switching from only Micron to Micron and Samsung is proof that Micron was the fault; but that is short-sighted because it doesn't recognize that NVIDIA -- in the past -- has switched from all Samsung to Samsung and Micron or Samsung and Elpida, and so on, and so forth. The switch in memory manufacturer (and capacitor manufacturer, and voltage controller, and ... etcetera) is a thing which has happened time and time again after additional testing after launch in order to create approval of more vendors in order to meet supply demands. I believe that NVIDIA focuses on specific vendors during initial testing and manufacture for launch and then expands their approved vendors for each product line after launch. In the past, it was normal and not an indicator that one vendor was at fault, why should things be different this time?
    post edited by ty_ger07 - 2019/03/24 07:57:23

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 07:54:06 (permalink)
    Mine is still going strong. It may die. It may not if it does I have a warranty

I’m not going to hate on nvidia.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

bcavnaugh
    The Crunchinator
    • Total Posts : 38977
    • Ribbons : 282
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 07:55:08 (permalink)
    Or you could say that there is nothing wrong with the O-Rings.

Mine are still going strong as well.

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 14:17:40 (permalink)
    I've had both of my 2080 ti's since 10/19/18. Still running without any issues. 
    AHowes
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6681
    • Ribbons : 27
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 17:08:34 (permalink)
    If she break I just request a kingpin for replacement! I'll pay the difference. ;) of course.

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.2Ghz Single HUGE Custom Water Loop.
    Asus Z390 ROG Extreme XI MB
    G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (4x8GB) 4266MHz DDR4 
    EVGA 2080ti K|NGP|N w/ Hydro Copper block.  
    34" Dell Alienware AW3418DW 1440 Ultra Wide GSync Monitor
    Thermaltake Core P7 Modded w/ 2x EK Dual D5 pump top,2 x EK XE 480 2X 360 rads.1 Corsair 520 Rad.
    danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 114
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 19:46:54 (permalink)
    Of course Samsung memory can fail... Of course micron memory can fail...

The question is... What % of failures are out side of the acceptable range.

For the consumer all failures are out side of the accepted and predictable range. For the manufacturer this just isn't a reality.

A percentage of failure occurs with every product more complicated than a spoon.

The sample size that you'll see failing on this forum isnt going to be accurate. The amount of complaining in reference to failure isn't going to be indicative of the rate of error..

A great example of this is the Pontiac Sunfire... Ugly and unsophisticated and upon release presented the consumer with a high enough failure rate that through word of mouth the vehicle was deemed an ugly unreliable terd.

The owners of these visually offensive cars at this point wish the damn things would keel over and die. I wish they would also, it's been over ten years and I'm sick of looking at them.

Christ I just looked at auto ads, and there's 5 of them with almost 1 million collective km's between them for sale "still runs great" - if you bought one of these in the 90's consider yourself cursed.

Moral of the story here is, for you the incidence of failure might be 100%, but there's a very good chance that your product represents .05% of the failures out of hundreds of thousands of units sold.

The biggest problem is when you return or RMA there's a good chance you're receiving a refurbished unit as a replacement. A product returned that didn't show a reproducible error in testing.

It's bad luck, but still luck none the less. Products fail... There will always be issues.

Look at the failure rates on older cards... Or bad reviews left on just about any product.
    post edited by danperry13 - 2019/03/24 19:51:12
    blackpanther26
    • Total Posts : 70
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 20:59:19 (permalink)
    you know if contamination is the blaming point of this wouldn't AMD's CPU's be dyeing as well? If I do remember that it said NVIDIA and AMD use TSMC 12nm Silicon with the AMD Ryzen 2000 series. It might or might not be the case.

If you use my code let me know so i can thank you via pm.
    Sphericube
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 23:46:13 (permalink)
    blackpanther26
    you know if contamination is the blaming point of this wouldn't AMD's CPU's be dyeing as well? If I do remember that it said NVIDIA and AMD use TSMC 12nm Silicon with the AMD Ryzen 2000 series. It might or might not be the case.
    Ryzen 2000 CPU are not affected by this contamination because they are built by AMD own fab GlobalFoundries, and not TSMC.
    post edited by Sphericube - 2019/03/25 00:00:33

"J'adorerais changer le monde, mais ils ne veulent pas me fournir le code source"

Sphericube
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/24 23:53:59 (permalink)
    danperry13
    It's bad luck, but still luck none the less. Products fail... There will always be issues.

Look at the failure rates on older cards... Or bad reviews left on just about any product.

I don't understand your car's story, but no it's not about luck this time.
    Customers and reviewers are complaining to have even their replacement card defective...

FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1289
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/25 05:49:02 (permalink)
    My nephew who originally purchased 2 brand new 2080Ti 2-3 months ago is on his 3rd RMA on both of his cards. He used 2 different system suspecting other components on his main PC causing this premature death of his first cards but the same thing. There is something seriously wrong with ALL RTX lineup, they seem to fail without any warning, they go from 0 to 100 death out of nowhere.
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 598
    • Ribbons : 23
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/25 17:24:20 (permalink)
    Sphericube
    danperry13

I don't understand your car's story, but no it's not about luck this time.
    Customers and reviewers are complaining to have even their replacement card defective...

imo it was a great story... Food For Thought type.

It could be titled:
    ..Deemed (by word of mouth) unreliable 25 years ago; yet today the Pontiac Sunfires still run great!....

Although, I do have a Ten Year EVGA Extended warranty for my 2080-ti's. Am I cynical or optimistic?

danperry13
    Of course Samsung memory can fail... Of course micron memory can fail...

The question is... What % of failures are out side of the acceptable range.

For the consumer all failures are out side of the accepted and predictable range. For the manufacturer this just isn't a reality.

A percentage of failure occurs with every product more complicated than a spoon.

The sample size that you'll see failing on this forum isnt going to be accurate. The amount of complaining in reference to failure isn't going to be indicative of the rate of error..

A great example of this is the Pontiac Sunfire... Ugly and unsophisticated and upon release presented the consumer with a high enough failure rate that through word of mouth the vehicle was deemed an ugly unreliable terd.

The owners of these visually offensive cars at this point wish the damn things would keel over and die. I wish they would also, it's been over ten years and I'm sick of looking at them.

Christ I just looked at auto ads, and there's 5 of them with almost 1 million collective km's between them for sale "still runs great" - if you bought one of these in the 90's consider yourself cursed.

Moral of the story here is, for you the incidence of failure might be 100%, but there's a very good chance that your product represents .05% of the failures out of hundreds of thousands of units sold.

The biggest problem is when you return or RMA there's a good chance you're receiving a refurbished unit as a replacement. A product returned that didn't show a reproducible error in testing.

These are not the Video cards you're looking for. lol

I LUV 'em. (That's! why I got my 10 year warranties. Edit: And to support EVGA.)

> PSU: Seasonic VERTEX GX-1200
    > Mainboard: EVGA Z690 CLASSIFIED (BIOS v1.03 12/3/2021)
    > CPU: Intel Core i9-12900KF
    > AIO: EVGA CLC 240mm
    > Physical Memory: G.SKILL Trident Z5 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 5600
    > Physical Memory Model#: F5-5600U3636C16GX2-TZ5S
    > Monitor: Alienware AW2721D
    > Video Card: EVGA 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING
    > Case: Cooler Master HAF X (942)
    > DAS: Sabrent DS-SC5B

danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/25 23:32:43 (permalink)
    Lol the failure rate isn't as big as people make it out to be... Nvidia stocks went way up the last few quarters due to mining etc...

A lot of wealthy people most likely have short positions...

Any small Inklings of product failure are going to be blown way out of preportion and amplified.

People are acting like it's 1:100 when it's much closer to 1:10000.
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/25 23:53:16 (permalink)
    danperry13
    Lol the failure rate isn't as big as people make it out to be... Nvidia stocks went way up the last few quarters due to mining etc...

A lot of wealthy people most likely have short positions...

Any small Inklings of product failure are going to be blown way out of preportion and amplified.

People are acting like it's 1:100 when it's much closer to 1:10000.

1:100 is underestimating how some have tried to deem fail rate.

many have acted as if u buy one ur lucky if it's 1:10. lol

Sphericube
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 02:57:24 (permalink)
    What is the probability for customers (and reviewers) of getting several defective cards?

Moreover, 6 months after the launch, there is not a single 2080ti available in stock at EVGA EU store today:
    https://eu.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+20+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+2080+Ti

Who can still believe this is a normal situation?
    post edited by Sphericube - 2019/03/26 03:28:07

transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 03:52:11 (permalink)
    Why are you obsessing over something that happens every release (to a degree)? Cards fail. There are a LOT more cards out there that are working than are failing.

People with good cards don't come complain or talk about it. They just use the cards.

You have an axe to grind...ok...but don't act like EVERY card is bad.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 10:21:08 (permalink)
    OMG a product is selling as fast as they can manufacture and ship it.  

Cell phones have shortages,  when new vehicles come out you often have to wait a few months for manufacturing to keep up with supply.

Hell, we even suffered from RAM shortages the last few years.

But that's not the underlying crux of the argument...

Your GPU failed,  and you're tying market shortages to the event.. This is known in some circles as a "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" ("after this, therefore because of this") In English, you're essentially tying anecdotal evidence to a secondary event and implying sweeping implications in reference to a product. 

You're insinuating that there's some deeply rooted corporate cover up in regards to GPU failure rates...  Nvidia has addressed this "issue" openly, and specifically addressed the failure rates.  They've addressed the issue in their early batch and have officially stated that these subsequent failures aren't out side of normal manufacturing tolerances.  - Why are Nvidia statements important?

1.  They are a publicly traded corporation.
    2.  They are bound to international trade practices in reference to these public releases.
    3.  Fraudulent public releases places undue financial hardship on the company.
    4.  The CEO of NVIDIA would be legally, and financially liable for the statements.

Do you honestly believe Nvidia... a company with 9.714 billion in revenue, and over 12 billion in assets,   would lie to the consumer, their investors, and the controlling bodies to avoid the minor scandal of 2 to 3 million in replacement and RMA costs due to an initial bad manufacturing run?  You're acting like this is some kind of anomaly when it comes to hardware.  Your personal experiences DO NOT dictate the reality of the situation.

post edited by danperry13 - 2019/03/26 10:23:52
    Kendragon
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 334
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 13:01:36 (permalink)
    I am awaiting an RMA ticket on my RTX 2060 XC ultra gaming. It just would not work anymore when powering on the PC. I tried it in the ryzen 7 rig it was in and in a spare 6700k rig too. Had to put an old GTX 1070 back in. on the other hand I have a RTX 2080ti xc gaming with a waterblock on it and it's fine so far. Granted I have only had both cards maybe a week. 

Ryzen Threadripper 3960X
    Aorus TRX40 Master
    XSPC TR4 Cpu block
    EVGA 1000T2 psu
    64gb Gskill Trident Z neo DDR4 3600
    EVGA 2080TI corsair block
    GoXlr Mini w/ Schiit Heresy Amp
    Asus Hyper M.2 Gen 4 x16 card
    Samsung 960Pro 2TB
    Aorus NVME 4.0 2tb x 2
    Aorus NVME 4.0 1tb x 2
    Logitech G915 TKL
    Logitech GPro wireless mouse and pad
    Massdrop Sennhesiers HD6XX
    2-Corsair XD5 pump
    2 -xspc 480, 2-BI-L 480
    Corsair Obsidian 1000D
    http://www.heatware.com/u/107364

Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 13:20:47 (permalink)
    Kendragon
    I am awaiting an RMA ticket on my RTX 2060 XC ultra gaming. It just would not work anymore when powering on the PC. I tried it in the ryzen 7 rig it was in and in a spare 6700k rig too. Had to put an old GTX 1070 back in. on the other hand I have a RTX 2080ti xc gaming with a waterblock on it and it's fine so far. Granted I have only had both cards maybe a week. 

Good to see ur 2080-ti is AOK.

I LUV my 2080-ti. (8 weeks old.)

Sry about ur 2060.

Testing in two rigs is always the best way. Your 2060 basically proven as bad now I guess.

Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 13:50:29 (permalink)
    danperry13

Your GPU failed,  and you're tying market shortages to the event.. This is known in some circles as a "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" ("after this, therefore because of this") In English, you're essentially tying anecdotal evidence to a secondary event and implying sweeping implications in reference to a product. 

"...[you're] tying anecdotal evidence to a secondary event and implying sweeping implications in reference to a product."

Tying anecdotal evidence?

Genius, scholarship, you erudite! I'd feel lame... but because of my unique well traveled roads I'm just fine.  

post edited by Bee_Dee_3_Dee - 2019/03/26 14:24:00

Sphericube
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 15:51:58 (permalink)
    danperry13
    OMG a product is selling as fast as they can manufacture and ship it.  

Cell phones have shortages,  when new vehicles come out you often have to wait a few months for manufacturing to keep up with supply.

Hell, we even suffered from RAM shortages the last few years.

But that's not the underlying crux of the argument...

You're insinuating that there's some deeply rooted corporate cover up in regards to GPU failure rates...  Nvidia has addressed this "issue" openly, and specifically addressed the failure rates.  They've addressed the issue in their early batch and have officially stated that these subsequent failures aren't out side of normal manufacturing tolerances.  - Why are Nvidia statements important?

1.  They are a publicly traded corporation.
    2.  They are bound to international trade practices in reference to these public releases.
    3.  Fraudulent public releases places undue financial hardship on the company.
    4.  The CEO of NVIDIA would be legally, and financially liable for the statements.

Do you honestly believe Nvidia... a company with 9.714 billion in revenue, and over 12 billion in assets,   would lie to the consumer, their investors, and the controlling bodies to avoid the minor scandal of 2 to 3 million in replacement and RMA costs due to an initial bad manufacturing run?  You're acting like this is some kind of anomaly when it comes to hardware.  Your personal experiences DO NOT dictate the reality of the situation.

English is not my native language, but I'm not stupid ignorant, so keep your arrogant teaching lessons for yourself!
    'Your personal blind faith in Nvidia's integrity DO NOT dictate the reality of the situation'
    Nvidia has already lied about their 970 memory spec.
    Nvidia is facing a class action lawsuit for making false and misleading statement on their mining business.
    https://www.fool.com/inve...k-at-these-nvidia.aspx
    I'm not naive, and I don't mind, because I know big companies lie to cover their assets, but I don't like to be treated like a fool, me and so many others dealing with RMA.
    You should go back and play with your card while it's still working...
    Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 22:13:21 (permalink)
    Bought my ROG Strix 2080Ti several months ago, played A LOT of hours on it... No problems at all. Sounds like a spook story to me! People have been singing the same tune as far back as I can remember. I started with a 5900 Ultra (still have it, actually)...
    post edited by chrisdglong - 2019/03/26 22:15:47
    danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 22:23:08 (permalink)

Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum

I don't think you understand the irony in your own statement lol.  What you're doing is nefarious to say the least. 
    danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 22:27:58 (permalink)
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    "...[you're] tying anecdotal evidence to a secondary event and implying sweeping implications in reference to a product."

Genius, scholarship, you erudite! I'd feel lame... but because of my unique well traveled roads I'm just fine.  

His card failed - therefore ALL RTX cards are a failure - it's anecdotal evidence.    My card failed, I see a shortage - therefore SO many cards are failing there aren't any to buy.   It's nonsense.

Just because we see what, 1-2 failed EVGA cards show up a day on average on the forum doesn't mean there's this Massive failure rate that Nvidia / EVGA / ASUS etc are all hiding.   It just means people with broken products post on pages asking for support - while most people with functioning products happily game about their day.

It's like asking prisoners to review the Police services.  It's nonsense.
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 23:35:54 (permalink)
    danperry13
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee

His card failed - therefore ALL RTX cards are a failure - it's anecdotal evidence.    My card failed, I see a shortage - therefore SO many cards are failing there aren't any to buy.   It's nonsense.

Just because we see what, 1-2 failed EVGA cards show up a day on average on the forum doesn't mean there's this Massive failure rate that Nvidia / EVGA / ASUS etc are all hiding.   It just means people with broken products post on pages asking for support - while most people with functioning products happily game about their day.

It's like asking prisoners to review the Police services.  It's nonsense.

Yep. Indeed.

I should have inserted a cute puppy picture. Or a glass half full pic.

I still feel I'm leaning towards stupid... because "anecdotal" has never been a part of my vocabulary.

What single word can better describe so many things that aren't worth arguing about? lol

Once again. U nailed the argument in #17.

Were u ever considered drill Sargent material?

I wouldn't want to tell u what to do. lol U'd take my words and make me look stupidoe.

Problem: An algorithm for anecdotal situations. One that doesn't result in an obtuse reactions.

obtuse reactions like:

family guy - the shawshank redemption parody part 1

family guy - the shawshank redemption parody part 2

^^ maybe as good a a cute puppy pic?

danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/26 23:52:49 (permalink)
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee

That would of required staying out of trouble rather than finding it lol. 
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/27 00:22:28 (permalink)
    danperry13
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee

That would of required staying out of trouble rather than finding it lol. 

omg and smart too- that's real dangerous! lol

danperry13
    Superclocked Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/27 10:15:07 (permalink)
    Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    omg and smart too- that's real dangerous! lol

I did do ten years though, :P called you called me out.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/27 10:53:55 (permalink)
    Reminder to Always follow the TOS

(excerpt)
    Forum Etiquette 

Members are expected to treat each other with respect, and be courteous of each other's opinions and advice, regardless of his or her relative experience. Although lively discussion is encouraged among members

Lets stay On Topic

FWIW: - My 2 EVGA 2080TI are OC & Folding Strong 24/7 for about 5 months

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Bee_Dee_3_Dee
    SSC Member
    Re: Explanation about dying RTX 2019/03/27 14:09:09 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Reminder to Always follow the TOS

(excerpt)
    Forum Etiquette 

Members are expected to treat each other with respect, and be courteous of each other's opinions and advice, regardless of his or her relative experience. Although lively discussion is encouraged among members

Lets stay On Topic

FWIW: - My 2 EVGA 2080TI are OC & Folding Strong 24/7 for about 5 months

good advice! ty

Wait. I was just going to promise to read every word, but where does it say what "TOS" stands for?

Terms Of Service?

OK make a joke about my Stupidity.
    (I GIDed "TOS", then searched the page itself, but I still can't see where it says what TOS stands for.)

I (Bee_Dee_3_Dee) promise to read every word.

Home » All Forums » [EVGA General Forum] » General Discussion » EVGA Forums Terms of Use

And u (Cool GTX) feel that emphasizing the following excerpt is important:

(excerpt)
    Forum Etiquette

Reading all now...

Edit: Done! Well worth reading all.
    post edited by Bee_Dee_3_Dee - 2019/03/27 14:30:39

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile