AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..17261727172817291730.. > >> Showing page 1730 of 2018
Author
nezff
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 940
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 12:11:55 (permalink)
stragglers on the 3953

Use my Associates code at checkout and get up to 10% off! 95M1DJFALLX3K3L 
i7 11700k * Asus ROG Strix z590a WiFi * EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra * 32GB Corsair 3200Mhz * Samsung 970 Pro 512GB & 970 Evo Plus 1TB M.2 * Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB & 2TB * Lian Li Dynamic white * Corsair QL fans x9 * Corsair H150i Pro XT * Corsair Rm1000x * Samsung G7 Faker 1440p 27"

Tdunckel
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 12:24:29 (permalink)
Just came in.

10G-P5-3897-KL 10/6/2020 3:03:22 PM PT Yes

Thanks for all the information provided on this thread. Made the wait much easier.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 12:32:19 (permalink)
Hxx
I got notified on 9/23/2021 at 11:25 AM PST 
08G-P5-3797-KL

purchased it. GL Everyone.

Congratulations!

temo_inc
12G-P5-3953-KR  6/30/2021 6:33:36 AM PT Yes

ordered.

used enewt asc code

Congratulations and thanks for reporting back!

Thanks also for using the Associate’s Code for your 3% discount at checkout; it is appreciated. 

wadec22
12G-P5-3953-KR 6/30/21 6:33:53 AM - purchased and used enewt's code as well

Congratulations and thanks for reporting back to the community!

Thanks also for using the Associate’s Code for your 3% discount at checkout; it is appreciated.

Tdunckel
Just came in.

10G-P5-3897-KL 10/6/2020 3:03:22 PM PT Yes

Thanks for all the information provided on this thread. Made the wait much easier.

Congratulations and thanks for reporting back to the thread

Enjoy your new gaming goodness! 
post edited by enewt - 2021/09/23 12:35:31

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

CptT95
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1403
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 12:53:27 (permalink)
I just got notified for x570 dark today 😑
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:00:53 (permalink)
CptT95

Interesting development.  To buy a $700 highly-specific-use-case motherboard or not...that is the question.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

nomoss
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1559
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:02:16 (permalink)
enewt
CptT95

Interesting development.  To buy a $700 highly-specific-use-case motherboard or not...that is the question.

A BEAUTIFUL $700 motherboard

Associates code:  9OYA1P1FRHQ3SGN
Imgur    modsrigs:  Chemical X   RedWing   Utonium   TY for the +1s! 

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:08:39 (permalink)
nomoss

A BEAUTIFUL $700 motherboard

Without question. I actually like the look of it better than the Crosshair Hero that I have in my unfinished rig (but that could be because my rig is unfinished and the RGB remains unpowered). (whimper)

michaelbersik
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:15:39 (permalink)
Forgive my rumbling but I have to take off my chest guys :(
So yesterday I received my "invite to purchase" for the 70Ti FTW3. I travel a lot, recently moved from Europe to Canada and then to the US. Have been in queue for a long time now, managed to grab one 3070Ti (the 600$ one), while I was in Gainsville. Now, Gainsville is a college town, and many students share apartments, so I lived with my friends for a while, then moved a few blocks away. A bit later I had to move (my job requires me to) to a different state, and now I'm temporarily in NY.  Why the long story? I ordered the 600$ 70Ti  using my friend's address, cuz I lived there with him at the time, it happened so that our queues matched and we got two similar cards at the same time, it was delivered with no issues. Before that he'd already purchased a few cards for himself and kept upgrading. About 2 weeks ago he ordered the FTW3 version, and received it. 
Yesterday when I finally got my "invite to purchase" I was not able to order it myself, I was in the middle of a traffic jam with no access to my laptop. So I asked my mate in Gainsville to order it using my account, and since I'm planning to return there in a couple of weeks, I also told him to send it to his apt, so I wouldn't have to worry about it being stolen if I'm not at home in time.
SO. 3 hours after the payment was charged, I received an email saying the order was cancelled. With no further explanations. After about 6 hours of emailing tech support, and calling them - it's a no no - the system flagged the same shipping address and there is nothing they can do. I even agreed to wait in NY for a while (and risk losing my job) if they let me reorder it to my current address, no luck.
Why didn't it flag it the last time we used the same address? Why didn't the system warn him about it during the checkout? How can the students who share apartments order GPUs? Nobody knows. All we know is sending hundreds of cards to youtubers is apparently OK, as well as sending it to scumbags who use fake accounts and fake shipping addresses - no defense against it. 
I just really want that pretty FTW3 card. :\ 

toyboarder
  • Total Posts : 64
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:18:29 (permalink)
michaelbersik
So yesterday I received my "invite to purchase" for the 70Ti FTW3. I travel a lot, recently moved from Europe to Canada and then to the US. Have been in queue for a long time now, managed to grab one 3070Ti (the 600$ one), while I was in Gainsville. Now, Gainsville is a college town, and many students share apartments, so I lived with my friends for a while, then moved a few blocks away. A bit later I had to move (my job requires me to) to a different state, and now I'm temporarily in NY.  Why the long story? I ordered the 600$ 70Ti  using my friend's address, cuz I lived there with him at the time, it happened so that our queues matched and we got two similar cards at the same time, it was delivered with no issues. Before that he'd already purchased a few cards for himself and kept upgrading. About 2 weeks ago he ordered the FTW3 version, and received it. 
Yesterday when I finally got my "invite to purchase" I was not able to order it myself, I was in the middle of a traffic jam with no access to my laptop. So I asked my mate in Gainsville to order it using my account, and since I'm planning to return there in a couple of weeks, I also told him to send it to his apt, so I wouldn't have to worry about it being stolen if I'm not at home in time.
SO. 3 hours after the payment was charged, I received an email saying the order was cancelled. With no further explanations. After about 6 hours of emailing tech support, and calling them - it's a no no - the system flagged the same shipping address and there is nothing they can do. I even agreed to wait in NY for a while (and risk losing my job) if they let me reorder it to my current address, no luck.
Why didn't it flag it the last time we used the same address? Why didn't the system warn him about it during the checkout? How can the students who share apartments order GPUs? Nobody knows. All we know is sending hundreds of cards to youtubers is apparently OK, as well as sending it to scumbags who use fake accounts and fake shipping addresses - no defense against it. 

You forgot about sending pallets of GPU's directly to miners.

Build: 12600k/6800xt in an H510 Flow
Waiting: 08G-P5-3783-KL 6/30/2021 6:30:57 AM PT
Backup/Portable: Legion 5 Pro 5800h/3070
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:21:30 (permalink)
michaelbersik

My only recommendation is to appeal to the last refuge of scoundrels and gamers...tweet @EVGA_JacobF.

(Narrator: Today, still wanted by the government, EVGA_JacobF survives as a soldier of customer service. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can get him to pay attention to your tweet, maybe EVGA_JacobF will resolve your EVGA customer service issue.)

In all seriousness, best of luck!
post edited by enewt - 2021/09/23 13:25:53

michaelbersik
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:27:08 (permalink)
enewt
michaelbersik

My only recommendation is to appeal to the last refuge of scoundrels and gamers...tweet @EVGA_JacobF. (Narrator: Today, still wanted by the government, EVGA_JacobF survives as a soldier of customer service. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can get him to pay attention to your tweet, maybe EVGA_JacobF will resolve your EVGA customer service issue.)

In all seriousness, best of luck!

Thanks for the support, unfortunately, I don't really use social media that much, and I don't even have a twitter account. 
So I guess it's good luck to everyone and goodbye EVGA cuz I'm done fanboying.
I have a few more queues left for 3080Ti which I entered just for fun (not affordable and overpriced), whenever I receive the notifications I will post them here for whoever gets to use it first I will try to help them buy it.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:31:52 (permalink)
michaelbersik

Thanks for the support, unfortunately, I don't really use social media that much, and I don't even have a twitter account. 
So I guess it's good luck to everyone and goodbye EVGA cuz I'm done fanboying.
I have a few more queues left for 3080Ti which I entered just for fun (not affordable and overpriced), whenever I receive the notifications I will post them here for whoever gets to use it first I will try to help them buy it.

I understand the frustration. Given the amount of time you've spent in the queue, registering for a twitter account, sending the tweet, waiting up to a day or so for him to respond...given your desire for the card...that effort might be a decent investment to "leave it all on the pitch" in your hunt for a card. 

/end of unsolicited advice

Sorry the queue didn't work out for you.

michaelbersik
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:34:52 (permalink)
enewt

I understand the frustration. Given the amount of time you've spent in the queue, registering for a twitter account, sending the tweet, waiting up to a day or so for him to respond...given your desire for the card...that effort might be a decent investment to "leave it all on the pitch" in your hunt for a card. 

/end of unsolicited advice

Sorry the queue didn't work out for you.

I will try, I just don't think anyone will pay attention to a tweet from a new account. But I guess I've got nothing to lose!
Btw great job on that google spreadsheet, you helped a lot of ppl out there!
CptT95
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1403
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 13:49:32 (permalink)
@Enewt used your code again... saved me sales tax basically 🤣 🤣
Edit-also will let you know just how beautiful it is in person next week, picked the ups ground shipping option to save me a few bucks, since I want to install it on a weekend(which is one day a week atm)
Also will be rocking 16 gb of mem till prob next year since I can't afford new kit of mem after the x570 dark AND t2 1600w in same week 😢
post edited by CptT95 - 2021/09/23 14:18:02
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 14:36:06 (permalink)
michaelbersikI will try, I just don't think anyone will pay attention to a tweet from a new account. But I guess I've got nothing to lose!
Btw great job on that google spreadsheet, you helped a lot of ppl out there!

Thanks for the kind words. Best of luck!

CptT95
@Enewt used your code again... saved me sales tax basically 🤣 🤣
Edit-also will let you know just how beautiful it is in person next week, picked the ups ground shipping option to save me a few bucks, since I want to install it on a weekend(which is one day a week atm)
Also will be rocking 16 gb of mem till prob next year since I can't afford new kit of mem after the x570 dark AND t2 1600w in same week 😢

Thanks for using the code.

Best of luck with the x570. I am excited to learn how the build works out.

SGRacing
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 14:42:32 (permalink)
Got the notify for 400-HC-1999-B1 a couple hours ago and ordering now.
Thank you for the associate code enewt!
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 14:44:32 (permalink)
SGRacing
Got the notify for 400-HC-1999-B1 a couple hours ago and ordering now.
Thank you for the associate code enewt!

Congratulations! Thanks for using the code for your discount.

staypuft
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4013
  • Ribbons : 31
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 15:34:53 (permalink)
jorjelul
9 seconds away...still debating if I should buy it (6:51:16)

Depends on where you stand in the queues.  Are you queued up and close for any other cards?

Are you looking for a 3070Ti as your only go-to card?  If so, the FTW will bring you the best performance and thermals, yet at a $100-$200 price premium over the XC3's.  Price is also too close to the 3080, but that's only relevant in a normal market.

This chip pulls a lot of power and needs good cooling at stock.  If you are down with undervolting, then an XC3 can fit the bill just fine and save you some $$.

Interested in a discount on EVGA products?
Click here for details and enter this Associates code at checkout >> 2ILPLQQ8IWY8DPN

2021 Build: Gigabyte Z590 Ultra | Core i7-10700K | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Asus TUF VG27AQL1A
Index
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 15:46:00 (permalink)
Purchase completed! Associate code used, thanks Newt!
12G-P5-3969-KR     6/3/2021 7:54:27 AM PT    Yes

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 16:04:27 (permalink)
Index
Purchase completed! Associate code used, thanks Newt!
12G-P5-3969-KR     6/3/2021 7:54:27 AM PT    Yes

Congratulations!  Thanks for reporting back.

Enjoy your new waterlogged gaming goodness! 

chris400
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 16:26:12 (permalink)
What was your queue time for the x570?
philipma1957
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 593
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 16:55:46 (permalink)
oh the 3090 FTW3 ULTRA 3987 IS AT  1/20/2021 16:18:41
now that is 1/22/2021    12:57:?? 

MY SPOT IS 2/1/2021   maybe I get one in a week.
That would be a third and final card from the queue.
Realistically no other 3090 looks close for me. 

The first time I went on the list was Oct 7 2020

So I am close to a year and 2 cards grabbed out of 38 picked.
I did go off all lhr cards and just have 3090's listed.

I have 1 kingpin hybrid
I have 1 3060 that I sold to a friend at msrp

So with a bit of luck I will get a 3090 FTW3  in under 2 weeks.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 17:34:42 (permalink)
Overall, it felt a lot like a typical straggler day.  Here's hoping that Fabrication Friday brings us a new, significant drop.  

Have a great night!

Best of luck!

As of 5:30 pm PT Thursday, September 23, this is the status of the North American queues (bolded font represents movement from the morning of September 23; italicized parentheticals calculate the length of movement from the prior report)):

Card                                   SKU                    Most Recent Registration Timestamp to Receive an Invite to Purchase email

Ultra
3090 FTW3 Ultra                 3987                   01/22/2021 12:57:01
3090 XC3 Ultra                   3975                   10/06/2020 16:08:40       (00:31:34) 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra             3967                    06/03/2021 08:33:34 
3080 FTW3 Ultra                3897-KL               10/06/2020 15:03:22       (00:03:48) 
3080 XC3 Ultra                  3885-KL               09/19/2020 13:17:59
3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra             3797                   06/10/2021 06:51:51       (00:00:44)

3070 Ti XC3 Ultra               3785                    06/15/2021 09:29:30      (00:02:03)
3070 FTW3 Ultra                3767-KL               12/03/2020 08:17:35   
3070 XC3 Ultra                  3755-KL                12/01/2020 18:12:14
3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra            3667-KL                12/01/2020 17:06:51       (01:56:00)

Gaming
3090 FTW3 Gaming             3985                     09/24/2020 16:12:06      
3090 XC3 Gaming               3973                     09/24/2020 00:00:00
3080 Ti XC3 Gaming           3953                     06/30/2021 06:34:26      (00:01:02) 
3080 FTW3 Gaming            3895                     09/21/2020 09:57:19 
3080 XC3 Gaming               3883                     09/16/2020 11:14:32 
3070 Ti XC3 Gaming           3783                     06/30/2021 06:29:45
3070 XC3 Gaming               3753                    10/29/2020 06:21:40  
3060 Ti FTW3 Gaming         3665                    12/08/2020 18:52:16  
3060 Ti XC3 Gaming           3663-KL               12/01/2020 21:47:18
3060 XC Gaming                3657                     05/12/2021 11:01:12      (00:18:04)

Black
3090 XC3 Black                 3971                     09/24/2020 00:00:00 
3080 XC3 Black                 3881-KL                09/16/2020 16:07:01 
3070 XC3 Black                 3751                     10/29/2020 06:31:11  
3060 XC Black                   3655                     02/25/2021 09:09:15 

Hybrid
3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid       3988                    12/29/2020 19:39:00 
3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid         3978                    12/20/2020 05:03:48

3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid   3968                     06/03/2021 07:52:32
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra Hybrid     3958                     06/03/2021 08:09:41
3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid      3898-KL                12/16/2020 09:14:54
3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid        3888-KL                12/10/2020 09:15:55 

Hydro Copper 
3090 FTW 3 Ultra HC          3989                     04/15/2021 10:00:29  
3090 XC3 Ultra HC             3979                     06/23/2021 06:00:09 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HC       3969                     06/03/2021 07:54:27        (00:00:40) 
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra HC          3959                     06/15/2021 10:29:10       (00:00:19) 
3080 FTW3 Ultra HC           3899                     06/23/2021 06:00:15 
3080 XC3 Ultra HC             3889                     06/23/2021 06:00:09 

K|NGP|N 
K|NGP|N HC (Queue)          3999                    06/15/2021 09:17:29 
K|NGP|N Hybrid (Queue)     3998                    03/09/2021 16:52:37        (03:51:35)
K|NGP|N HC Kit                  1999                    07/16/2021 11:24:46  

May your remaining wait be shorter than you anticipate; it is already longer than you deserve.

Best of luck!   twene  
post edited by enewt - 2021/09/23 17:41:04

MsKrissie
  • Total Posts : 73
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 20:13:54 (permalink)
Hi all,

I just recently learned about the EVGA notification system. All I can say, is thank goodness! After purchasing a computer recently, and having it die within the first 90 days, I decided I wanted to attempt to build my first computer. Little did I know getting a graphics card would be so difficult. Lesson learned. I signed up immediately for EVGA's notification system. In the meantime, I had fun last Sunday tearing apart an old computer and stripping everything out of the case and then rebuilding it. 

I'm looking forward to the prospect of getting notified of when a graphic card becomes available, so I can start buying the rest of my parts. In the meantime, I will continue researching. I entered the notification system on 09/13/21 and I will be sure to let you all know when I get notified and purchase one. I will also be sure to use the Associate Code. 

Good luck, everyone! I hope you find what you are looking for soon. All the best, K. 

Patiently waiting for one of the following GPUs: 

08G-P5-3785-KL
08G-P5-3797-KL

philipma1957
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 593
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 20:16:31 (permalink)
MsKrissie
Hi all,

I just recently learned about the EVGA notification system. All I can say, is thank goodness! After purchasing a computer recently, and having it die within the first 90 days, I decided I wanted to attempt to build my first computer. Little did I know getting a graphics card would be so difficult. Lesson learned. I signed up immediately for EVGA's notification system. In the meantime, I had fun last Sunday tearing apart an old computer and stripping everything out of the case and then rebuilding it. 

I'm looking forward to the prospect of getting notified of when a graphic card becomes available, so I can start buying the rest of my parts. In the meantime, I will continue researching. I entered the notification system on 09/13/21 and I will be sure to let you all know when I get notified and purchase one. I will also be sure to use the Associate Code. 

Good luck, everyone! I hope you find what you are looking for soon. All the best, K. 

god bless you and your wait to come.  A suggestion pick every card you can afford to buy. And get the first one that comes to you.
MsKrissie
  • Total Posts : 73
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 21:04:47 (permalink)
philipma1957
MsKrissie
Hi all,

god bless you and your wait to come.  A suggestion pick every card you can afford to buy. And get the first one that comes to you.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words and tip. I know I’m in for a bit of a wait, but I did sign up for a couple different cards. I’ll take the first one that comes along, but I’m crossing my fingers it will be the better of the lot. Lol, I know, wishful thinking probably.

I just want to get my computer built so I can stop borrowing my husband’s. I’m sure he’d appreciate that, too! ;)

Thanks again!
post edited by MsKrissie - 2021/09/23 21:09:11

Patiently waiting for one of the following GPUs: 

08G-P5-3785-KL
08G-P5-3797-KL

Zazz180
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 21:05:51 (permalink)
Hello,

I have a similar story as MsKrissie. In fact, she's my wife. We both bought pre-built gaming computers within a month of each other, but unfortunately hers didn't last long. Our plan is to purchase a GPU so she can build hers first.  Then, I will re-build mine, utilizing a few parts from my pre-built. I figure I'll salvage the CPU and SSD. I plan on getting a new graphics card, power supply and motherboard from EVGA for mine since my research has led me to believe this company is of great quality and is dependable. 

Dan
Metalhill1
  • Total Posts : 1
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 21:08:46 (permalink)
Helloo ,,,,,when we'll expecting a new stock ?  thanks ...
bucyrus5000
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3153
  • Ribbons : 8
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/23 22:30:38 (permalink)
Hi guys, I've been waiting for a 3090 XC3 Black (3971). Last person to have purchased one from the queue was on the queue on September 24, 2020. I have never seen one reported in this thread. Officially a year for this to have moved in the queue by any measure. And this is not the only skew in this situation. There should be some remedy EVGA can come up with to satisfy customers who have been so patient. I understand they are not fully in control of what the factory allows the sales side to make available to us, but there has to be some thoughtfulness. Like consider us in queue to come ahead of new purchase orders for the 4000 series...because it is looking like the 4000 series will be out before many of us see movement in our 3000 series queues.

Rant about what Grinds Your Gears HERE

Need help finding places to shop for computer goods? Find stores HERE and review them.
drewski989
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/09/24 01:45:22 (permalink)
bucyrus5000
Hi guys, I've been waiting for a 3090 XC3 Black (3971). Last person to have purchased one from the queue was on the queue on September 24, 2020. I have never seen one reported in this thread. Officially a year for this to have moved in the queue by any measure. And this is not the only skew in this situation. There should be some remedy EVGA can come up with to satisfy customers who have been so patient. I understand they are not fully in control of what the factory allows the sales side to make available to us, but there has to be some thoughtfulness. Like consider us in queue to come ahead of new purchase orders for the 4000 series...because it is looking like the 4000 series will be out before many of us see movement in our 3000 series queues.

There is a queue feedback thread here on the EVGA forums, can't say it would make a big difference, but Jacob from EVGA hopped on here the other day to let this thread know about it.  Maybe they will take your suggestions into consideration.  Good luck and I empathize with your situation, that is a real bummer.

Page: << < ..17261727172817291730.. > >> Showing page 1730 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile