Helpful ReplyEVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS

Page: << < ..126127128129130.. > >> Showing page 128 of 240
Author
Notchy44
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 147
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 14:42:44 (permalink)
god503
Notchy44
god503
 Previous Post....

OPTIMUS WATER BLOCK INSTALLED!!!!

Ok so here where my best air cooling on port royal. Thats all i have done testing so far,,, So on air the best I was getting was +175 GPU and +275 MEM no boost lock on 500 watt bios. Tried the XC3 bios but changed nothing on my score which led me to believe my card was throttling. GPUZ showed a high of 84C and a power draw high of 485 Watts [for port royal. I was able to hit 500+ peaks on other more demanding games so I dont feel I was power limited. My systems is threadripper 3 24 core on 4.35 all core boost (not a gaming CPU obviously, probable costs me about 200 to 300 points on 3dmark) asrock tiachi MB and dd4 at 3666 14T mem locked to 1:1 infinity fabric. So best score i ever got on a port was 13950.

So in goes Optimus!!!!

SOOOOOOOO HEAT LIMITED ON AIR!!!!!!

Mem went to +375 GPU went to +200 WITH BOOST LOCK ON.... 14547!!!!!! A 600 point Increase!@!!!!!!

So this is what i noticed. Not a good paste job on the GPU or quality paste and thermal pads when i took off the cooler. I did use liquid metal instead of kryonout. My temps max out at 40C. My power draw dropped to about 455 watts so the fans take about 12-15 watts per fan!!!! Will try the xc3 bios to see if it makes a difference since heat is out of the equation.

So bottom line.... IMO I think we are dealing with thermal throttling that keeps these cards from hitting power limits. On air i noticed throttling starting at 60C with big time throttling above 70C. And i was hitting 84C.

My card has red lips and 14 on the serial number

Will up date when i have time to play with it more.

UPDATED POST

INSTALLED 1000 WATT BIOS!!!!!

Cracked 15000 on port royal!!!!!!!!!!!!.   THANK YOU OPTIMUS!!!!.  I have added more than 1000 points to my score with this water block.  I have hit the brick wall on the silicon lottery at +200 GPU so no need to go higher than 600 watts on this bios.  But i was able to push the memory to +1100.  I went from 13500 stock OC to 14000 with 500 watt bios  both on air.  Then optimus gave me 14500 with the 500 watt bios and now im at over 15K.   So i am fully convinced the EVGA bioses are gimping the cards as not to steal from kingpin models.  Also the Air cooling can BARELY manage the 500 watt bios.  SO..  Im VERY happy with this card.   

Man thats a LOT of work to hit over 15k but congrats! Also the fans only take 1-2 watts of power if that. So 540 watts, 1000w bios hack and 47c max temp 2200 core clock. Well here I have a stock 500w bios 2126 core, 44c avg 3090 FTW3 hybrid card. Only mod I did to it was the thermal paste just on the gpu when I swapped from air to the hybrid water kit. EVGA isnt gimping ALL the cards to undercut the kingpin.

https://www.3dmark.com/pr/793382

" />

Funny how u say alot of work when u admitted to putting on the hybrid cooler to ur card. I went from 13.5k score stock to 15k plus with optimus.... and u think thats bad? OR I put in more effort than you did...? ALSO u have the newest Ryzen I notice while I'm on a thread ripper.. u have the newest gaming cpu. I dont.... next time maybe u should have gotten the optimus.... Don't hate the player... hate the game

putting on a cooler from EVGA is NOT more work then a full custom loop. Not trying to hate on ur build but ur numbers are not good for pushing 1000w bios and a full custom loop with at least $600-$800(Optimus Absolute is $300-$350 for the backplate and block alone lol) in cooling. My $130 AIO is pushing better numbers, lower temp with less power and 500w bios for my card. Also this is port Royal, processor does very little for scores especially if you already have a thread ripper lol. So no next time I will not be buying a Optimus happy with my little 240 rad and waiting for my EK block to come in.
Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 14:50:16 (permalink)
arestavo
Notchy44
god503
Did you remove a sticker to get to the screw???? Also to get three 12 volt fans to spin at 3000 rpms... u need more than 1 or 2 watts...

Direct quote from EVGA says "keep the stock cooler if you need to RMA the card for any reason." For you the warranty is 100% voided, Aftermarket water block and 1000w bios not intended for your card. For me im 100% fine. The hybrid uses only 2 120mm 2500 rpm fans. And no they do not use 40w of power let alone the stock small fans on the evga ftw3 air cooled card. lol lets say on the generous side 5w at max load lol

This is (deliberate or not) misinformation. As long as you return the card to its stock configuration for RMA (e.g. reinstalling the stock air cooler), and do not physically damage the card, you can take the cooler off all day long. The sticker is there so that EVGA knows to look into any RMA more closely if it is removed.

https://www.evga.com/warranty/graphics-cards/ 

I was more referring to flashing a 1000w bios that is not intended for the card as voiding the warranty. If I'm wrong please clarify. Would like to know otherwise. :)

Here is the quote I was referring to as well:

post edited by Notchy44 - 2021/01/19 14:56:23
Dwayne_Johnson
  • Total Posts : 46
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 15:49:27 (permalink)
Notchy44
god503
Notchy44
god503
Previous Post....

Ok so here where my best air cooling on port royal. Thats all i have done testing so far,,, So on air the best I was getting was +175 GPU and +275 MEM no boost lock on 500 watt bios. Tried the XC3 bios but changed nothing on my score which led me to believe my card was throttling. GPUZ showed a high of 84C and a power draw high of 485 Watts [for port royal. I was able to hit 500+ peaks on other more demanding games so I dont feel I was power limited. My systems is threadripper 3 24 core on 4.35 all core boost (not a gaming CPU obviously, probable costs me about 200 to 300 points on 3dmark) asrock tiachi MB and dd4 at 3666 14T mem locked to 1:1 infinity fabric. So best score i ever got on a port was 13950.

So in goes Optimus!!!!

Mem went to +375 GPU went to +200 WITH BOOST LOCK ON.... 14547!!!!!! A 600 point Increase!@!!!!!!

So this is what i noticed. Not a good paste job on the GPU or quality paste and thermal pads when i took off the cooler. I did use liquid metal instead of kryonout. My temps max out at 40C. My power draw dropped to about 455 watts so the fans take about 12-15 watts per fan!!!! Will try the xc3 bios to see if it makes a difference since heat is out of the equation.

So bottom line.... IMO I think we are dealing with thermal throttling that keeps these cards from hitting power limits. On air i noticed throttling starting at 60C with big time throttling above 70C. And i was hitting 84C.

UPDATED POST

Cracked 15000 on port royal!!!!!!!!!!!!.   THANK YOU OPTIMUS!!!!.  I have added more than 1000 points to my score with this water block.  I have hit the brick wall on the silicon lottery at +200 GPU so no need to go higher than 600 watts on this bios.  But i was able to push the memory to +1100.  I went from 13500 stock OC to 14000 with 500 watt bios  both on air.  Then optimus gave me 14500 with the 500 watt bios and now im at over 15K.   So i am fully convinced the EVGA bioses are gimping the cards as not to steal from kingpin models.  Also the Air cooling can BARELY manage the 500 watt bios.  SO..  Im VERY happy with this card.   

Man thats a LOT of work to hit over 15k but congrats! Also the fans only take 1-2 watts of power if that. So 540 watts, 1000w bios hack and 47c max temp 2200 core clock. Well here I have a stock 500w bios 2126 core, 44c avg 3090 FTW3 hybrid card. Only mod I did to it was the thermal paste just on the gpu when I swapped from air to the hybrid water kit. EVGA isnt gimping ALL the cards to undercut the kingpin.

" />

Funny how u say alot of work when u admitted to putting on the hybrid cooler to ur card. I went from 13.5k score stock to 15k plus with optimus.... and u think thats bad? OR I put in more effort than you did...? ALSO u have the newest Ryzen I notice while I'm on a thread ripper.. u have the newest gaming cpu. I dont.... next time maybe u should have gotten the optimus.... Don't hate the player... hate the game

putting on a cooler from EVGA is NOT more work then a full custom loop. Not trying to hate on ur build but ur numbers are not good for pushing 1000w bios and a full custom loop with at least $600-$800(Optimus Absolute is $300-$350 for the backplate and block alone lol) in cooling. My $130 AIO is pushing better numbers, lower temp with less power and 500w bios for my card. Also this is port Royal, processor does very little for scores especially if you already have a thread ripper lol. So no next time I will not be buying a Optimus happy with my little 240 rad and waiting for my EK block to come in.

Hm...
The cheatpest 3090 (NV FE) + a waterblock for the half price of a ugly Optimus Absolute reached more than  15.600 in PR https://www.3dmark.com/pr/750563
arestavo
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6916
  • Ribbons : 76
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 15:57:46 (permalink)
Notchy44
arestavo
Notchy44
god503
Did you remove a sticker to get to the screw???? Also to get three 12 volt fans to spin at 3000 rpms... u need more than 1 or 2 watts...

Direct quote from EVGA says "keep the stock cooler if you need to RMA the card for any reason." For you the warranty is 100% voided, Aftermarket water block and 1000w bios not intended for your card. For me im 100% fine. The hybrid uses only 2 120mm 2500 rpm fans. And no they do not use 40w of power let alone the stock small fans on the evga ftw3 air cooled card. lol lets say on the generous side 5w at max load lol

This is (deliberate or not) misinformation. As long as you return the card to its stock configuration for RMA (e.g. reinstalling the stock air cooler), and do not physically damage the card, you can take the cooler off all day long. The sticker is there so that EVGA knows to look into any RMA more closely if it is removed.

I was more referring to flashing a 1000w bios that is not intended for the card as voiding the warranty. If I'm wrong please clarify. Would like to know otherwise. :)

Your document says what I wrote: "Please be sure to keep your original shroud, heatsink, and screws so your card can be returned to its original condition in case you ever need to submit for warranty."

What I wrote: As long as you return the card to its stock configuration for RMA (e.g. reinstalling the stock air cooler), and do not physically damage the card, you can take the cooler off all day long. The sticker is there so that EVGA knows to look into any RMA more closely if it is removed. 

As to the unlocked 1000W VBIOS voiding any warranty - that's a no brainer that I agree with.
Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 15:59:07 (permalink)
arestavo
Notchy44
arestavo
Notchy44
god503

Your document says what I wrote: "Please be sure to keep your original shroud, heatsink, and screws so your card can be returned to its original condition in case you ever need to submit for warranty."

What I wrote: As long as you return the card to its stock configuration for RMA (e.g. reinstalling the stock air cooler), and do not physically damage the card, you can take the cooler off all day long. The sticker is there so that EVGA knows to look into any RMA more closely if it is removed. 

As to the unlocked 1000W VBIOS voiding any warranty - that's a no brainer that I agree with.

Not arguing with what you wrote my dude just checking with the void warranty with a 1000w bios HAHAHHAHA 
Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:05:55 (permalink)
Dwayne_Johnson
Notchy44
god503
Notchy44
god503
Previous Post....

So in goes Optimus!!!!

UPDATED POST

" />

Hm...
The cheatpest 3090 (NV FE) + a waterblock for the half price of a ugly Optimus Absolute reached more than  15.600 in PR https://www.3dmark.com/pr/750563

Damn thats some cool temps bro! now thats how a full custom loop should look like hahaha, Also this dude above with his Optimus is pulling 90+ watts from his PCI-e slot! Yikesssss all that to get 15031 and a void warranty while bragging about it on a EVGA forum post 
cbaty
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:10:13 (permalink)
Notchy44
Dwayne_Johnson
Notchy44
god503
Notchy44
god503
Previous Post....

So in goes Optimus!!!!

UPDATED POST

" />

Hm...

Damn thats some cool temps bro! now thats how a full custom loop should look like hahaha, Also this dude above with his Optimus is pulling 90+ watts from his PCI-e slot! Yikesssss all that to get 15031 and a void warranty while bragging about it on a EVGA forum post 

I don't think everyone is here to brag.

I'm a beginner when it comes to overclocking etc, and I post here hoping for helpful criticism. 

Save at EVGA checkout using my associates code: XZ8XC0J47NMBVK6 👍
god503
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 126
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:25:05 (permalink)
Notchy44
Dwayne_Johnson
Notchy44
god503
Notchy44
god503
Previous Post....

So in goes Optimus!!!!

UPDATED POST

" />

Hm...

ABSOLUTELY NOT BRAGGING ABOUT SCORE!!!! I have been following and posting on this thread since the beginning. I wanted to prove that heat and gpu throttling is what was keeping these cards from hitting the 500 watt mark. And yes the pci slot will pull 90 when your PULLING 600 WATTS!!!!. your trashing the 1000 watt bios. Guess what... NO ONE WILL DRAW THAT MUCH UNLESS U SHUNT!. so stop scaring people about the warranty. At some point the gpu WILL NOT scale anymore without the voltage mods so the watts will top off before any possible damage. But again, I dare you to admit it when you put on the 1000 watt on ur card because u need to justify the lack of improvement when you throw away your aio cooler for the ek block. I started off at 13.5k port royal. Ended up with 15k with my water block. If I had ur cpu would probably add 300 to 400 more points. I had more than a 12% improvement in benches on a 350 purchase. Ek block over 2 bills plus 150 for the aio? But let's add the 800 dollar ryzen u just bought with a new loop.... so u spent more than I did for the same score? 
post edited by Delirious - 2021/01/20 15:52:10
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:27:59 (permalink)
God503, I'll just say I am not shunted, and I pulled 645 watts down with the 1000w bios... (hybrid)

Still not scared - gotta pay to play.

While I have some attention, can someone explain the benefit of this cable?
https://www.evga.com/articles/00600/#:~:text=Boost%20Your%20Power,%2DE%20bus%2C%20improving%20stability.

arestavo
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:30:16 (permalink)
cbaty
https://www.evga.com/articles/00600/#:~:text=Boost%20Your%20Power,%2DE%20bus%2C%20improving%20stability.

It's for cheaper, or older, motherboards that don't have supplementary power for the PCIE slots (older boards have molex power connectors, newer ones tend to have 6-pin PCIE plugs). Too many higher draw PCIE devices can be an issue without suppletory power (I had that issue with 1 GPU, 1 RAID card, 1 PCIE SSD, and 1 LAN card - until I plugged in supplementary power on my motherboard).
god503
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:31:02 (permalink)
I'm not shunted either. I stopped at 600 because there was no point for me since my gpu won't go past a +200 offset. My point is the 1k bios won't do damage unless u voltage mod
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:31:19 (permalink)
arestavo
cbaty

It's for cheaper, or older, motherboards that don't have supplementary power for the PCIE slots (older boards have molex power connectors, newer ones tend to have 6-pin PCIE plugs).

Thank you.

Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 16:39:09 (permalink)
god503
Notchy44
Dwayne_Johnson
Notchy44
god503
Notchy44
god503
Previous Post....

So in goes Optimus!!!!

UPDATED POST

" />

Hm...

ABSOLUTELY NOT BRAGGING ABOUT SCORE!!!! I have been following and posting on this thread since the beginning. I wanted to prove that heat and gpu throttling is what was keeping these cards from hitting the 500 watt mark. And yes the pci slot will pull 90 when your PULLING 600 WATTS!!!!. your trashing the 1000 watt bios. Guess what... NO ONE WILL DRAW THAT MUCH UNLESS U SHUNT!. so stop scaring people about the warranty. At some point the gpu WILL NOT scale anymore without the voltage mods so the watts will top off before any possible damage. But again, I dare you to admit it when you put on the 1000 watt on ur card because u need to justify the lack of improvement when you throw away your aio cooler for the ek block. I started off at 13.5k port royal. Ended up with 15k with my water block. If I had ur cpu would probably add 300 to 400 more points. I had more than a 12% improvement in benches on a 350 purchase. Ek block over 2 bills plus 150 for the aio? But let's add the 800 dollar ryzen u just bought with a new loop.... so u spent more than I did for the same score? Shmuck

Your posting a score with a 1000w bios that VOIDS THE WARRANTY on a forum post about a 500w bios from EVGA for the 3090 FTW3..... Ill just proved to you that temps do not limit the 500w bios from working. Ill link a video below with it working perfectly on air and a 14655 score. And just to REALLY pwn u I will throw in my score with the 3900x AMD with the 500w bios on air. My dude also how much did your thread Ripper cost again? All im trying to tell you is your build is low for what you spend and the cooling can be MUCH better. The dude above you posted a 15600+ score on a cheaper water block with 20c avg temps vs ur what 48-50c avg? Also 350 isnt the total cost for your cooling build... you have to add in the Pump, Rad, tubing and water reservoir as well. I have been posting only positive stuff about the EVGA 500w bios from the start to give people hope that it DOES work on some cards. Im not in here posting about a 1000 watt bios that can void your warranty on a freaking EVGA forum /facepalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M8A9YPXHLM

https://www.3dmark.com/compare/pr/569137/pr/735743 - to prove to you that CPU does not increase scores significantly enough to net you 300 to 400 more points lol
post edited by Notchy44 - 2021/01/19 16:41:12
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:03:59 (permalink)
You guys realize that, in the USA, unless the 1000W bios was prove-ably the reason why your card went toast, your warranty isn't void, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson%E2%80%93Moss_Warranty_Act

god503
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:04:44 (permalink)
Funny u say all that but u have no problem throwing shade all over the place. Some one is rocking 15k on air. And guess what... IT AINT US.. so dial down the hate already. This post started because of perceived problems with the card not hitting the 500 watt mark... remember? If you read all the posts I made on this forum I have always questioned the problem might be heat dissipation that can only be proven with water blocks. Funny things is plenty of people on here about 2 months ago were waiting on blocks from optimus yet I am the only one posting about the results??? Maybe they were happy with there results once this card went under water and don't post on the bios thread anymore. The only thing I did here is validate my theory on the air cooler being poop and/or the pasting job on the gpu sucks. THATS WHY I PASTED MY ORIGINAL POST BEFORE ADDING THE EXTRA INFO, so u could follow along with what I was getting at. But no, u start clucking like a chicken that I am showing off. 1500 point difference from air to water.... ill take it to the bank... I'll let u know what the point difference is once the 5000 series rippers are available.

post edited by Delirious - 2021/01/20 15:50:54
god503
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:05:51 (permalink)
cbaty
You guys realize that, in the USA, unless the 1000W bios was prove-ably the reason why your card went toast, your warranty isn't void, right?

10000% CORRECT.
Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:12:51 (permalink)
god503
cbaty

10000% CORRECT.

Except you just voided your warranty by POSTING ON A EVGA FORUM SAYING YOU INSTALLED A 1000w bios on ur freaking card. How much more proof do you need to void a warranty 
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:18:01 (permalink)
Notchy44
Mmmk fully wouldn't void a warranty while you post on a EVGA forum about said bios.

Read up on the law, then you can start to try to act like you know what you're talking about. 

We're here to help each other.. what are you doing here, exactly?  

I'm going to pour some bourbon, and forget people like you exist.

arestavo
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:19:20 (permalink)
Those posts and an RMA with a damaged card is all the proof EVGA needs.

But hey, don't listen to me. It's not my card with a VBIOS that disables all protections.
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:20:06 (permalink)
arestavo

But hey, don't listen to me. It's not my card with a VBIOS that disables all protections.

And 2 + 2 equals 4...

You guys think you're iterating things we've never heard?

Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:20:36 (permalink)
arestavo

Thank you... LOL we are here to help but dont post result of said "fix" with a bios not intended for your card
Clayman31
  • Total Posts : 62
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:28:58 (permalink)

So what. Let him brag. He is having fun. It is not your money. $2k is nothing to some people.
post edited by Clayman31 - 2021/01/19 18:31:01
Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:30:58 (permalink)
Clayman31

So what. Let him brag. He is having fun. It is not your money.

True it is his money but this isnt a forum about the 1000w bios he installed on his system while saying its a fix to the issue some people are having with the 500w bios. 
Clayman31
  • Total Posts : 62
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:32:50 (permalink)
Notchy44
Clayman31

So what. Let him brag. He is having fun. It is not your money.

True it is his money but this isnt a forum about the 1000w bios he installed on his system while saying its a fix to the issue some people are having with the 500w bios. 

He is providing a solution to the 500w bios issue for people that don't care about the warranty. His post belongs here.
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:34:10 (permalink)
Notchy44
Clayman31

Because you bring it up, where is the 1000w forum that we should be posting in? 

This thread has so much traffic on the subject, I just can't understand why you're so bothered with the topic still being the same; just a different bios version. 

cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:36:07 (permalink)
Clayman31

So what. Let him brag. He is having fun. It is not your money. $2k is nothing to some people.

Truth.

Some of us are just like the guys that toss superchargers and turbos on their car, pushing max boost... just let us be. 

Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:36:17 (permalink)
cbaty
Notchy44
Clayman31

This thread has so much traffic on the subject, I just can't understand why you're so bothered with the topic still being the same; just a different bios version. 

cbaty
Notchy44
Clayman31

https://www.overclock.net/threads/official-nvidia-rtx-3090-owners-club.1753930/

Great info about the bios he is talking about

my point is he has a theory about the bios not working due to heat so water blocking it and throwing a 1000w bios that has 0 protection for the card isnt the best "fix" to be tossing around. Never said dont do what you want to a card. But dont feed people miss information about the 500w bios in a tread made to discuss the results of the 500w bios. 
post edited by Notchy44 - 2021/01/19 18:39:34
cbaty
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:37:42 (permalink)
Notchy44 

Was unaware of this one.

Back to my point - why are you so bothered? There (obviously) are many here who are into the topic of the 1000w bios - and some of us (myself) had no idea of the other thread.

Why be so hostile over this? I just don't get it. 

Notchy44
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:41:31 (permalink)
cbaty
Notchy44 

Was unaware of this one.

Back to my point - why are you so bothered? There (obviously) are many here who are into the topic of the 1000w bios - and some of us (myself) had no idea of the other thread.

Why be so hostile over this? I just don't get it. 

my point is he has a theory about the bios not working due to heat so water blocking it and throwing a 1000w bios that has 0 protection for the card isnt the best "fix" to be tossing around. Never said dont do what you want to a card. But dont feed people miss information about the 500w bios in a tread made to discuss the results of the 500w bios.
god503
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 XOC BIOS BETA 2021/01/19 18:42:07 (permalink)
People need to justify there purchases or there desicion not to purchase. Hey 350 bucks on a water block is not everyone's cup of tea... but neither is spending 1800 bucks on a card just to play video games... ;)
Page: << < ..126127128129130.. > >> Showing page 128 of 240
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile