EVGA

Helpful ReplyLockedEVGA ELITE Member Requirements - Signup Now!

Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 18 of 24
Author
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements - Signup Now! 2017/05/06 04:44:07 (permalink)
ThermiteBlaze
Submitted my Elite member request and didn't get the email. Not sure what happened there

Give it some time and check your spam folder.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
gungravex1
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/09 09:25:25 (permalink)
i purchased a EVGA 04G-P4-2981-KR GeForce GTX980 ACX 2.0 4GB PCI Express 3.0 x16 Video Card. Retail box, what gives :(

Snake7
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/09 10:14:15 (permalink)
Wow that i call a fan list^^*.
Tec6293
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/09 13:29:31 (permalink)
Need this my whole computer is evga
Tec6293
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/09 13:30:32 (permalink)
Well hardware wise at least
{a}a{r}o{n}
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/09 20:51:11 (permalink)
can i buy a powersupply for the first purchase and an elite card as the second purchase to qualify for the elite membership
pmb116
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 113
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/09 22:59:20 (permalink)
{a}a{r}o{n}
can i buy a powersupply for the first purchase and an elite card as the second purchase to qualify for the elite membership

No. You have to qualify for the Elite membership before you buy the card.
bounty44
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/11 13:32:58 (permalink)
I've owned the 08G-P4-6288-KR for three months now (its registered as I just requested a step up to a TI card from it) and also a 850 gold 220-G3-0850-X1 but I still can't register as an elite member. What gives? It only matters because I am trying to decide on buying the 1080 TI SC2 Hybrid or the FTW3 elite (for the RGB feels). 
Sleinous
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 7663
  • Ribbons : 32
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/16 13:57:44 (permalink)
slick colour schemes on those OP pics

My Affiliate Code: GL1IAAFWJF
digitrev
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 03:49:55 (permalink)
So like I haven't had a ton of money to throw down on a video card in years. My machine  is 5 years old and almost everything is evga.

I feel the requirements for elite is bit ridiculous when you might have a customer like me that doesn't have the money do drop every year on THAT kinda new hardware in the requirement but might be willing to pay the premium for a plastic "cage" on a already expensive card this year.
Again it's color plastic cage for a baler status pedigree. This kinda carrot and stick stuff kinda turns me off a bit on evga stuff.
What next?
Buy a complete evga showroom computer and you'll be eligible for "God" status where you get a RGB glowing STICKER! woooo
Since when did evga turn into RED digital cinema. This is actually really disappointing from someone that promotes the crap out of evga in most of my computer related conversations. 
post edited by digitrev - 2017/05/17 04:11:24
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 04:10:44 (permalink)
digitrev
So like I haven't had a ton of money to throw down on a video card in years. My machine  is 5 years old and almost everything is evga.

I feel the requirements for elite is bit ridiculous when you might have a customer like me that doesn't have the money do drop every year on THAT kinda new hardware in the requirement but might be willing to pay the premium for a plastic "cage" on a already expensive card this year.
Again it's color plastic cage for a baler status pedigree. This kinda carrot and stick stuff kinda turns me off a bit on evga stuff.
What next?
Buy a complete evga showroom computer and you'll be eligible for "God" status where you get a RGB glowing STICKER! woooo
Since when did evga turn into RED digital cinema.

Well, if you keep posting like this, you'll get to 100 in no time.    

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
digitrev
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 04:13:53 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer

Not everyone has time to make 100 legitimate posts to get the option to "PAY" for the choice of color plastic on a front plate.

Speaking of this struck a memory of how you use to get screwed on warranty exchanges when you purchased back plates. They don't refund you for your worthless back plates..
post edited by digitrev - 2017/05/17 04:22:59
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 04:20:51 (permalink)
digitrev
GTXJackBauer

Not everyone has time to make 100 legitimate posts to get the option to "PAY" for the choice of color plastic on a front plate.

I think that's a beautiful option they added while adding more work on their end to appease their customers  You custom order a color for your GPU.  Not sure what is wrong with that.  At the end of the day, to each their own.  

Don't take the "Elite" status as a insult.  There are many of us who haven't purchased any gear from EVGA in a while which doesn't qualify us unless we got involved in the EVGA forum community which was nice for them to add.  

Again, I think you're taking this the wrong way but you're entitled to your opinion and btw, it doesn't take that long to get to 100 posts, even if you're a casual poster.  Hangout in the general section and before you know it, you'll be half way there.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
digitrev
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 04:33:08 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
I think that's a beautiful option they added while adding more work on their end to appease their customers  You custom order a color for your GPU.  Not sure what is wrong with that.  At the end of the day, to each their own.  

Don't take the "Elite" status as a insult.  There are many of us who haven't purchased any gear from EVGA in a while which doesn't qualify us unless we got involved in the EVGA forum community which was nice for them to add.  

Again, I think you're taking this the wrong way but you're entitled to your opinion and btw, it doesn't take that long to get to 100 posts, even if you're a casual poster.  Hangout in the general section and before you know it, you'll be half way there.

Dude just because I'm responding to you now doesn't mean I will be here tomorrow. I got actual things to do besides talk about evga products. I don't feel that many have time to post on a computer vender's forum. And it's a bit desperate to make 100 posts on this little community forum to pay for the color of glove that goes on the evga fist that goes up my butt.
I didn't make $800 to pay for the card spending hours of my life posting to choose a color. People have actual responsibilities to have the luxury of buying it in the first place.
Also
It's much more beneficial to post on forums like OCN where the community is much larger. This is the behavior that companies hope fanatics will defend, companies like red thrive on this stuff.
post edited by digitrev - 2017/05/17 04:35:51
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 04:51:25 (permalink)
digitrev

Dude just because I'm responding to you now doesn't mean I will be here tomorrow. I got actual things to do besides talk about evga products. I don't feel that many have time to post on a computer vender's forum. And it's a bit desperate to make 100 posts on this little community forum to pay for the color of glove that goes on the evga fist that goes up my butt.
I didn't make $800 to pay for the card spending hours of my life posting to choose a color. People have actual responsibilities to have the luxury of buying it in the first place.
Also
It's much more beneficial to post on forums like OCN where the community is much larger. This is the behavior that companies hope fanatics will defend, companies like red thrive on this stuff.

To each their own pal.  No one stuck a gun to you and forced you to do anything.  Go ahead and move along now.

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
digitrev
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/05/17 05:03:15 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer

To each their own pal.  No one stuck a gun to you and forced you to do anything.  Go ahead and move along now.

Perfectly sensible bipartisan customer perspective.
I see their fist has made it all the way up the spine and into the brain. Sad case.
Bassist97
  • Total Posts : 99
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/23 04:42:07 (permalink)
I´ll definetly get a white one. Goes along with my S30 Elite case. :D
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/23 05:12:41 (permalink)
Quite frankly, elite status isnt meant for everyone. Period. If it were for everyone, and the requirements were minimal, (which they are even if you don't agree) there wouldn't be anything elite about it.

The color is an option. A user could easily use plastidip on any card they so choose, and remove it before an RMA. If you can't meet the elite requirements, then you can't get the option. It has taken users less than a few hours to get all 100 posts required. The time spent complaining about the goals could have easily been put toward the elite goals themself.

The backplate argument applied to every company until it became standard. No one understood that. It was only a few screws, and easily removed. If you RMAed a card and was granted a nice upgrade, you would think the cost of a backplate would be the least of a person's worries at that time, rather than paying hundreds of dollars for that same upgrade.
Bassist97
  • Total Posts : 99
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/23 06:26:06 (permalink)
I agree! I'm not an elite member myself but I'm trying the best to become one asap.
MonkJayn
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 153
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/23 11:08:53 (permalink)
if its of any interest, the white card does look cool.
Sadly you can barely see any of it once its installed (really wish they had painted the back-plates also) apart from the ugly stuck on black plastics holding some of the worst rgb's ive ever seen, which are controlled by awful software (in the form of precision xoc) that wont even sync them together for us sli users (i know there isn't many of us, but seriously, how hard is it to have a link or sync option for the rgb's?), so you are stuck trying dozens of times to sync them up manually only to give up after 30+ minutes and have a fixed colour, which, is ok if you want green or blue, but you are kind of out of luck if you want anything in the red spectrum apart from pink, and white is more of a turquoise, so you cant even match the colours to the new evga sli bridge to add to the fun, i mean why woudl i want to be able to match the rgb's on my £800 gpu's to that of the £40 bridge ? that would be stupid, i mean quality rgb's on top of the line cards that actually match the rest of the product range ?
if you try and have the backplate and front colours different to one another, the backplate seems to be very washed out when set seperately.
so, yeah, very happy with the elite ftw3's i have lol.
on a plus, after the first 2 were faulty at-least i now have 2 cards that dont overheat and underclock themselves, shame they wont OC though, but atleast 3rd and 4th time lucky :)
Blue Heisenberg
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 08:49:21 (permalink)
I bought two months ago a GTX 1080ti SC2 and yesterday it suddently stopped working. I opened a guest RMA and then received also an auto-registration of the card, as I had no account I registered one (this one) with the same e-mail as my Guest RMA and the info is linked. So I can see my card as registered in my account (and the open RMA). But when I enter  it says "You do not qualify to become an EVGA ELITE Member." but my card is in the list in that page, so I don't know why I'm not "qualified".

Any guess on the problem?

Thanks!
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 09:05:51 (permalink)
Blue Heisenberg
I bought two months ago a GTX 1080ti SC2 and yesterday it suddently stopped working. I opened a guest RMA and then received also an auto-registration of the card, as I had no account I registered one (this one) with the same e-mail as my Guest RMA and the info is linked. So I can see my card as registered in my account (and the open RMA). But when I enter  it says "You do not qualify to become an EVGA ELITE Member." but my card is in the list in that page, so I don't know why I'm not "qualified".

Thanks!

Did you purchase the card first hand? If so, you needed to register it. The auto registration you are referring to shows your card as a second hand purchase because you went through a guest rma. That is the purpose of the guest rma.

The elite membership is bound to first hand owners, so you may need to contact support for your card to be properly registered if you were the original owner.

Terms and Conditions of the Elite Program
RX purchases, products received from RMA, and secondhand purchases do not qualify for this promotion.
Blue Heisenberg
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 09:11:34 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
Blue Heisenberg

Thanks!

Did you purchase the card first hand? If so, you needed to register it. The auto registration you are referring to shows your card as a second hand purchase because you went through a guest rma. That is the purpose of the guest rma.

The elite membership is bound to first hand owners, so you may need to contact support for your card to be properly registered if you were the original owner.

Terms and Conditions of the Elite Program
RX purchases, products received from RMA, and secondhand purchases do not qualify for this promotion.

It's not second hand, I bought it. I used guest RMA because it was the first option that appeared in google. Where do I contact support for it to be properlu registered as original owner?

Thanks.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 09:14:50 (permalink)
Support@evga.com should be able to help you out.

Any time you purchase new hardware, no matter the manufacturer, look up registration first. Don't delay registering your products, that way you can submit an RMA without the guest RMA steps.
Blue Heisenberg
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 09:30:11 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
Support@evga.com should be able to help you out.

Any time you purchase new hardware, no matter the manufacturer, look up registration first. Don't delay registering your products, that way you can submit an RMA without the guest RMA steps.

I just sent the email, thanks a lot!!
MTGKING6506
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 21:31:15 (permalink)
I really don't understand why they make it so hard to get one of these. I'm thinking about just getting a Asus Strix Card instead so I don't have to post random crap 100 times.
MTGKING6506
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements 2017/06/27 21:33:03 (permalink)
I'm going to try my best not to spam, but when I do reach 100 posts, will there even be any of these available? I want the red version.
Jbj5000
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 125
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements - Signup Now! 2017/07/11 09:54:59 (permalink)
Almost there just a few more posts :)
123Testing123
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 409
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements - Signup Now! 2017/07/12 04:37:03 (permalink)
Jbj5000
Almost there just a few more posts :)

Looks like you made it, congrats!

SasukeSpirit
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: EVGA ELITE Member Requirements - Signup Now! 2017/07/12 10:24:05 (permalink)
These cards can be purchased from europe? I want the white one
Page: << < ..1617181920.. > >> Showing page 18 of 24
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile