EVGA

LockedCan you get banned for using monitor's crosshair?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 7
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 01:10:20 (permalink)
maniacvvv

This is why I hate this section of the forums
Children and adult children playing online games and making excuses for poor behavior.

I play fair with others -period-
...its funny how around here, standing up for honest gameplay makes you a target.

I am done with this thread

Relax dude its just a video game. You are nerding out hardcore. Your embarrassing yourself right now. Why would there be honor in childs play for a video game? Your like 40 years old right? Act your age and not worry about if people cheat in a childs game. All what video games are is mindless entertainment.

LOL you know what they say: "if you aint cheating you ain't trying"

maniacvvv
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9897
  • Ribbons : 165
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 01:37:44 (permalink)
The difference between me and many posters in this thread are clear....

If I found a wallet full of money, I would pull out the drivers licence and return it to the owner intact.

These "entitlement" posters would simply pull out the money and stick it into their pocket, then throw the wallet into the trash.

These "special" users are saying, hey its not stealing... they lost it and know one will know.
"my gain and their loss" is ok for them....

I like how they have the gall to tell me to chill out or shut up, just for posting in support of doing the right thing...

That speaks for itself. They dont know the difference
post edited by maniacvvv - 2013/06/30 01:42:03

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49090
  • Ribbons : 199
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 02:14:34 (permalink)
So cheating is now being compared to stealing? good one.
hutt132
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 504
  • Ribbons : 1
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 02:28:02 (permalink)
The mods are asleep; quick, make a rage thread!

maniacvvv, I thought you said you were
maniacvvv
done with this thread

Also, I guess I can't have the volume up high when I play multilayer games so I can't hear the enemy footsteps and cheat.

OT: You can't get banned for the monitor crosshairs.
post edited by hutt132 - 2013/06/30 02:31:33

i7 8700k | EVGA 1080 Ti SC2
Affiliate Code: JDO7EWS1SF
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49090
  • Ribbons : 199
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 02:40:31 (permalink)
So would using three screens be considered cheating?
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 03:14:30 (permalink)
Sajin

So would using three screens be considered cheating?

No it would be considered that you have money to spend on your rig.

donta1979
Primarch
  • Total Posts : 9023
  • Ribbons : 73
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 07:09:05 (permalink)
Op to answer your question no you will not get banned unfair yes. But those who feel at a disadvantage can always use a washable marker to make their own or electric tape or even take the time to make a custom o e that attaches to their display.

Heatware   

Retired from AAA Game Industry
Jeep Wranglers, English Bulldog Rescue
USAF, USANG, US ARMY Combat Veteran
My Build
14900k, z790 Apex Encore, EK Nucleus Direct Die, T-Force EXTREEM 8000mhz cl38 2x24 Stable"24hr Karhu" XMP, Rog Strix OC RTX 4090, Rog Hyperion GR701 Case, Rog Thor II 1200w, Rog Centra True Wireless Speednova, 35" Rog Swift PG35VQ + Acer EI342CKR Pbmiippx 34", EK Link FPT 140mm D-RGB Fans. Rog Claymore II, Rog Harpe Ace Aimlabs Edition, Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One Controller, WD Black SN850x/Samsung 980+990 PRO/Samsung 980. Honeywell PTM7950 pad on CPU+GPU

pureluck
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 242
  • Ribbons : 3
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 08:44:14 (permalink)
ARCTIC_EAGLE

maniacvvv

wrinvert

I've been told that I run an "idiot" configuration by maniac because I can sneak up behind him and knife him all the time. oh and that I can head shot him with a mp7 from 200+yrd. and get this he said it was my low ping and have tri sli 680's....

he has called "ALL ECG members are scumbags." called many people I play with cheaters without proof then openly insults them in chat.

bud I think you should lighten up some and chill, you've been riding that rtss/driver wave to long and lost touch with some of the community.

I hope these new mods will have some power to keep him under control.

I believe I said "most EGC members are trash and some blatantly cheat"

As we can see from many of the posts this thread, I was correct on both points.

As for your flatout lies Wrinvert, everyone knows what you are and how you play... flapping your mouth cant change that.
If you dont want to be called out for your actions, perhaps you should stop being dishonest and cheating in the servers with your scummy friends.

You and your buddies (and the EGC Mods that allow your behavior) are the -reason- the EVGA servers are completely empty.

But EVGA is not interested in such things as a honest and fair gaming environment. Apparently no one cares that -most- of its "gaming" clan members are disgraceful, disgusting and completely dishonest in their gameplay with others in multiplayer. 
Its all one happy self supporting group of total gaming losers, lowends and cheats

The only real negative experience and disappointment I have had on the EVGA forums...
Was encountering this group of total losers.
Their constant trolling in the forums and harassment in game servers speaks for itself.

Help people with their driver and gaming problems and speak out for fair and honest gameplay?
If you do that in this section of the forums, the EGC losers gonna make you pay
...like I said, that speaks for itself.

*there are certainly some EGC members who have -earned- respect by their gameplay and personal conduct.
Sadly this is a small minority 

Now go PM a mod crying about my response to your off topic personal attack post...
And dont forget to call your buddies on the phone and have them come in here and slam me in the same manner as well.

Hey maniac you should do a "Ultimate Tool Guide!", I think you'd excel at it judging from that post.

maniacvvv
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9897
  • Ribbons : 165
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 08:53:03 (permalink)
pureluck

ARCTIC_EAGLE

maniacvvv

wrinvert

I've been told that I run an "idiot" configuration by maniac because I can sneak up behind him and knife him all the time. oh and that I can head shot him with a mp7 from 200+yrd. and get this he said it was my low ping and have tri sli 680's....

he has called "ALL ECG members are scumbags." called many people I play with cheaters without proof then openly insults them in chat.

bud I think you should lighten up some and chill, you've been riding that rtss/driver wave to long and lost touch with some of the community.

As for your flatout lies Wrinvert, everyone knows what you are and how you play... flapping your mouth cant change that.
If you dont want to be called out for your actions, perhaps you should stop being dishonest and cheating in the servers with your scummy friends.

You and your buddies (and the EGC Mods that allow your behavior) are the -reason- the EVGA servers are completely empty.

But EVGA is not interested in such things as a honest and fair gaming environment. Apparently no one cares that -most- of its "gaming" clan members are disgraceful, disgusting and completely dishonest in their gameplay with others in multiplayer. 
Its all one happy self supporting group of total gaming losers, lowends and cheats

The only real negative experience and disappointment I have had on the EVGA forums...
Their constant trolling in the forums and harassment in game servers speaks for itself.

Help people with their driver and gaming problems and speak out for fair and honest gameplay?

*there are certainly some EGC members who have -earned- respect by their gameplay and personal conduct.

Now go PM a mod crying about my response to your off topic personal attack post...
And dont forget to call your buddies on the phone and have them come in here and slam me in the same manner as well.

Hey maniac you should do a "Ultimate Tool Guide!", I think you'd excel at it judging from that post.

The second EGC mod posting in this thread.... off topic to boot.   

You appear to support dishonesty, disrespect and cheating. Just another EGC Mod supporting the family eh

Great job at picking honest, experienced and articulate adults to be Mods EVGA.... 
I could not have wished for a better example of the "scumbag" problem 
post edited by maniacvvv - 2013/06/30 08:56:01

ARCTIC_EAGLE
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4123
  • Ribbons : 22
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 09:04:54 (permalink)
maniacvvv

pureluck

ARCTIC_EAGLE

maniacvvv

wrinvert

The second EGC mod posting in this thread.... 

You appear to support dishonesty, disrespect and cheating. Just another EGC Mod supporting the family eh

Great job at picking honest, experienced and articulate adults to be Mods EVGA.... 
I could not have wished for a better example of the "scumbag" problem 

1) post in a thread calling OP a cheater for asking a question
2) call everyone in EGC a scumbag/cheater
3) call people liars/cheats/scumbags
4) blame EVGA when people call you out for complaining about hacking every three seconds
5) call an admin (not a mod) a scumbag for posting a gif
6) claim everyone is hacking all while you have a laughable accuracy of 13.5%
7) bait people into flame wars
8) play support, don't resupply
tell me again who the scumbag is
post edited by ARCTIC_EAGLE - 2013/06/30 09:07:01
chrisdglong
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6473
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 09:36:38 (permalink)
Is there anyone out there that's been using it? BTW, thanks for the ethics class guys.
Halo_003
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10297
  • Ribbons : 51
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 09:54:46 (permalink)
chrisdglong

Is there anyone out there that's been using it? BTW, thanks for the ethics class guys.

Not that I know of, I'll ask around and see if I can get an answer for you.

i7 7700K - ASUS Maximus IX Apex - 16GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3466MHz C16 - 5700 XT 50th Anniversary

rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 84312
  • Ribbons : 85
Re:Can you get banned for using monitor's crosshair? 2013/06/30 10:05:20 (permalink)
I've had a lot of complaints about this thread today so I'll have to lock it down as it would take far too long to clean the thread.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile