Helpful Reply2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 12
Author
somethingc00l
EGC Admin
  • Total Posts : 752
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/03 23:29:19 (permalink)
Flonkam
 it seems that it indeed may be possible that the PWM is causing the noise--but I don't understand how it could cause it**, nor have I found even a suggestion as of yet.

I'm pretty sure it's the bearings in the fans just making noise when torque is first applied to them, could be they need to spin to lubricate. I don't think it's uncommon, the only time people notice is with GPUs with zero RPM modes though. My previous Evga 980 ti did it, and in this thread or another someone was saying their 2 Asus 1080ti did it as well. I did only notice it at first with my 980ti, I'm thinking the bearings might wear in after a while and stop making the noise, or I just didn't notice it anymore.
LasseK1981
  • Total Posts : 89
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/03 23:42:39 (permalink)
Yes indeed! I would have loved to know that before i bought it and sold my 1080 GTX

I have a hard time cooping with it
LasseK1981
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/03 23:45:00 (permalink)
The noise could come from weak PWM signal that is under minimum operation volt for the fan .. then the fan motor will click and tick
Pixelhomie
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/03 23:58:19 (permalink)
Well, we can discuss here for another two months what's causing this problem but i my opinion this is not our job. We habe spend a lot of money for our cards an we can expect a working product without any flaws. I personally awaiting a response from EVGA how to solve this problem until end of this year otherwise i will return my card and go for another brand because i am not satisfied with the current situation.
KaptCrunch
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 126
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 03:24:36 (permalink)
LasseK1981

try another power supply 
KaptCrunch
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 03:27:09 (permalink)
coil whine  try another PSU 
LasseK1981
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 03:58:03 (permalink)
I did.. a brand new Corsair RM1000x 1000w singerail other than my own Corsair HM1000W multirail..  made no difference... TRUST me!!! tried almost all so called fixes haha.. none worked..  and just to mention I never had Coil whine before..  But my 2080 Ti after EKWB blocks screams ..

Also specifically coil whine there are SO many and frankly unbelievable unverified "try this" fixes out there, I tried a lot! But my own conclusion is that it IS the gfx and nothing else.. 

I think a lot don't know what they are doing when troubleshooting..  ex. someone says I have GPU coil whine..   anther guy says try another PSU and MAYBE in a rare occasion it worked.. But my theory is that there never were coil whine in Gfx but his PSU.. he just doesn't know it but think.. I fixed GFX coil whine! :) 

LasseK1981
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 03:59:42 (permalink)
Well I totally agree on that .. its not up to the consumer to fix it unless its a very easy fix.
Flonkam
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 265
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 05:47:54 (permalink)
LasseK1981
The noise could come from weak PWM signal that is under minimum operation volt for the fan .. then the fan motor will click and tick

That sounds similar to what I surmised in a previous post:

"I can think of only one possibility. Perhaps tox1c90 can tell us what he thinks about it. The only thing I can imagine is based on the fact that the rotor, when advanced partially, moves backward to its resting position. If the initial pulses are of insufficient power to propel the rotor to its next detent, and it starts to move backward, perhaps the application of a subsequent pulse at the point when the rotor is moving backward is causing this sound."

I'm curious: Have you actually witnessed and verified such a cause and effect yourself? I did a very brief search online, but I only found examples of PWM causing noise, not clicking. Someone maintaining absolutely that PWM can cause this exact clicking--and not just higher-frequency noise--would be good enough for me.

Pixelhomie
Well, we can discuss here for another two months what's causing this problem but i my opinion this is not our job.

You are right. But there are people like me who have not yet purchased a 20 Series card, and I would very much like to know what is causing this problem, so that I can factor that information into my decisions. E.g., if I know it is an obstruction, I know that it is relatively easily fixed. If I know that it is the PWM, I can decide to deal with it, or to research replacement fans that comport better with the particular signal being sent.
LasseK1981
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 05:51:35 (permalink)
Actually when I think about it ... It makes more sense with a low voltage below fan operating volt and not a PWM signal..  THAT I have seen.. 
adam25560
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 15:54:16 (permalink)
I went and found some pictures of the 2080 (I'm not home so can't take any of mine), but this is exactly the same wire and the slack I have in my 2070.

Hopefully you can zoom in enough to see, the circle centers over where you can see the slack in the wire on this card. I noticed the rub mark on the wire about where the red star is. The rub mark was an extremely small gray mark.

And the same pic without the circle so you can see the slack between the frame and the wire.

Got the pics from the HEXUS review, 
Review: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming
by Tarinder Sandhu  on 21 September 2018, 14:01

The full size pics are there.
post edited by adam25560 - 2018/12/14 19:27:35
KaptCrunch
Superclocked Member
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 16:33:33 (permalink)

Adam

note: never turned a screw, just poked through fan blades 

I done my own fix with Q-tip and silicone 
the slack wires on mine were @ 6:00 position , with long thin screw driver I pull wires away from heat sink angle support and put a glob fast drying silicone with Q-tip right in corner of the angle where wire loose then pushed wires in corner of angle then another blob on top an smoothed over wires so no access would touch fan blades
 I say silent night  holy peace on earth   lol  after that macgiver  job 
see pics  

post edited by KaptCrunch - 2018/12/04 16:47:43
adam25560
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/04 18:47:20 (permalink)
KaptCrunch

Adam

note: never turned a screw, just poked through fan blades 

I done my own fix with Q-tip and silicone 
the slack wires on mine were @ 6:00 position , with long thin screw driver I pull wires away from heat sink angle support and put a glob fast drying silicone with Q-tip right in corner of the angle where wire loose then pushed wires in corner of angle then another blob on top an smoothed over wires so no access would touch fan blades
 I say silent night  holy peace on earth   lol  after that macgiver  job 
see  

Yea thats a good call. Otherwise I think if you aren't comfortable with your silicone skills, one small zip tie in the center with the wire snugged up properly and the slack between the new and original zip tie you'd be good to go.
annihilator6
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 06:11:50 (permalink)

im sharing this reply that one of the users got back in a korean hardware community.  this was their official reply...so supposedly this issue is "completely normal"?

if it was normal why would evga rma a perfectly normal working graphics card not once, but twice to numerous people here...hmm
one user there (the korean hardware community) says that this might be happening because of the newly implemented HDB bearing fans which behave similarly to the bequiet silent wings fan which also has similar clicking issues on startup.

EVGA should just leave a post here to clear this up..if its normal or not...as long as its normal im planning to use it...i dont have multiple clicking issues because i've set the precision fan curve right

tox1c90
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 06:32:16 (permalink)
Be careful not to confuse the two completely different issues in this thread resulting in noise coming from the fans.

1. The noise which is caused by the fan blades touching some wires/cabling
2. The electronic noise coming from the fan stepper motor, which appears when current is applied to the stepper motor even slightly before the fans actually start to rotate (like .5 sec before, sometimes while the fans make a slight abrupt movement in counter-clockwise direction)

These issues have nothing to do with eachother, and while you can fix the first one by moving the cables, there is nothing the user can do about the second problem.
So if some people are fixing it by changing position of the cables, they didn't have the issue which we were talking about most of the time in this thread.

The noise coming from #2 is a common issue of fans, even of fans meant for silent operation, because while it had been taken care of the noise when they are running, usually they are not specifically manufactured with dead silent spin-up in mind.
For example, the stock silent case fans of my damped Fractal Define R3 case all do that noise in that very moment when I press the power button. With the Fractal fans it sounds more like the access noise coming from an old floppy disc drive. Just once in the moment where current is provided to the stepper motors.

Expensive fans like Be Quiet Silent Wings won't do that noise, because of stricter tolerances that don't allow such fans to pass QA. If that is not the case, then I would assume that it is quite random if you receive a card with or without the fans making this noise.
post edited by tox1c90 - 2018/12/05 06:45:28
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21171
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 06:51:08 (permalink)
I agree with everything tox1c90 said. To be even clearer, per PWM specifications, a PWM fan should never stop spinning during normal operation. That being the case, it would be quite a niche thing if EVGA purposely attempted to find a fan which was purposely designed to be quiet when it starts. The more powerful the fan is (stronger magnets and electromagnets), the louder it will tend to be as it starts up. It would be more like luck and performance compromise to settle on a quieter fan.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30975
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 07:50:58 (permalink)
For those who mention "constant fans clicking" because --> Fans are starting & stopping frequently - there are some adjustments in software:

Temperature Hysteresis: will make the system wait till the "set number" in degrees C, has been passed before the fan will slow
(example)  If fans go On at 50 C & hysteresis is set to 3 --> the temp must drop below 47 C for fans to stop

Fan Speed Update Period: is the number of seconds between the info being updated  1 second = 1000 ms

And of course set the minimum fan speed above zero   (I run mine at 30% all the time, custom curve to higher speed as temps climb)

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

remidian
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 430
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 08:01:19 (permalink)
I just received my 2080TI XC ULTRA and I luckily have no loose wires.  With everything set to default my fans go to 0% around 47c. GPU idles around 40-47c. 

There is a noise when the fans start up. That noise would annoy the hell out of me if my fans kept turning off and on. I heard the same noise in a video on these forums somewhere.  You need to figure out why you're GPU is idling at 55c and if you can't that you're gonna have to adjust the fan curve. 47c-55c seems to be the default temp for fans to turn on.

**Nope...it clicks post gaming while browsing.  GPU hovers around 54c causing this issue. Only happened once so far.
post edited by remidian - 2018/12/05 16:04:40

3080 FTW3 Ultra, Hero XIII, 11900k, Samsung 980 PRO 1TB, Acer XB270HU 1440p/144hz, Evga Supernova 1000w platinum. 
Heatware
Tullagh
  • Total Posts : 22
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 09:22:53 (permalink)
remidian
You need to figure out why you're GPU is idling at 55c and if you can't that you're gonna have to adjust the fan curve. 47c-55c seems to be the default temp for fans to turn on.

Agreed, but I'd also check for this issue. Sorry to keep harping on it, but I honestly believe it's the root cause in most situations where the GPU appears to be idling hot enough to cycle the fans.
Flonkam
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 265
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 09:26:55 (permalink)
I'm afraid I don't agree with everything tox1c90 said. Here are my issues:

"The electronic noise coming from the fan stepper motor...when current is applied to the stepper motor...Just once in the moment where current is provided to the stepper motors."

These aren't steppers. Steppers are an entirely different type of motor that would never be used for a fan application. They are used when precise positioning is necessary, and besides, are way too slow (maybe 1200 RPM max). The only similarity is that power is applied in pulses. Other than that, the construction, operating characteristics, control method, electrical connections, and intended applications are different.

"The noise coming from #2 is a common issue of fans...usually they are not specifically manufactured with dead silent spin-up in mind."

But it's not a common issue. Brushless DC motors such as are used in millions of fans in CPUs, GPUs, PSUs, cases, etc. do not make a loud clicking sound upon startup such as is demonstrated in the video posted. Dead-silent spin-up is in fact exactly what is normal. I have never observed such a sound from any of the fans in any computer I have ever started up, unless there was an obstruction.

"Be careful not to confuse the two completely different issues"

It's not at all clear that there are two separate issues. tox1c90 claims that there are two different issues, and from that it could be assumed that he is referring to two different sounds. But this is my issue: A video was posted in this thread which clearly illustrates the sound--and not one person posted to inform us that his sound did not match, or was nothing like, the sound in that video. Maybe tox1c90 is right, but this is only one reason why it's not at all clear that there is more than one issue. What we can't do is reason ahead of the facts. As I said, maybe there really are two separate issues, but that is by no means clear from this thread.

"To be even clearer, per PWM specifications, a PWM fan should never stop spinning during normal operation."

Well, obviously, though. If a fan is not spinning, it isn't normally operating, nor is it operating normally. A motor can't stop spinning during normal operation. Fans are certainly designed to commence and cease operation when necessary, or in other words, to start and stop spinning. You're not suggesting that the PWM-controlled fans in a GPU are designed to run 24/7 without interruption until they die?

Further thoughts:

1. If there is an issue with the pulse-width modulation control of the motors, why does the issue appear to occur with a minority of GPUs, at best? I don't mean only ~5%, but why 20%, or 30%, or 48%, instead of close to 100%? The PWM code is exactly the same in each unit. And the fans, as far as I know, do not vary in physical characteristics by anything but the tiniest degree. If the PWM was the problem, would you not expect that the noise may be lesser or greater on one than the other due to slight variances between fans, but still affect every fan?

2. Regarding the purported answer from EVGA that annihilator6 posted, I would like to know what everyone else thinks, because it seems clear to me that the "Regards EVGA" at the bottom is in a different, clearer type than the rest of the text, making it look like it was superimposed onto someone else's reply. Additionally, I believe such communications are typically signed with a representative's name, and not with the company's name. At any rate, if this is true, why has EVGA otherwise remained silent (unlike their GPU fans)? This alleged reply must be assumed illegitimate until an EVGA representative confirms otherwise.

3. There seems to be some confusion: annihilator6 uses the Be Quiet Silent Wings fan as an example of one that makes a start-up noise, while tox1c90 uses the Be Quiet Silent Wings fan as an example of one that won't make a noise upon start-up.

EDIT: "I just received my 2080TI XC ULTRA and I luckily have no loose wires."

Just remember that it is not necessary that there be any loose wires, or "hanging" wires. Nor is it necessary that the GPU be mounted in any particular configuration. It is possible that a wire could barely be contacting a fan blade without the situation being apparent except upon very close inspection and testing. Troubleshooting--whether hardware or software--is one of the most difficult and maddening activities a human being can perform. It is not uncommon that something that one was certain was impossible turns out to be the cause after all. The most important thing is to make no assumptions.
post edited by Flonkam - 2018/12/05 09:48:15
somethingc00l
EGC Admin
  • Total Posts : 752
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 12:05:42 (permalink)
Lol, Flonkam not gonna give it up. 
remidian
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 430
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 12:11:48 (permalink)
It happened once post game session so far for 15 minutes.  We will see how it goes in the future.
post edited by remidian - 2018/12/05 16:04:18

3080 FTW3 Ultra, Hero XIII, 11900k, Samsung 980 PRO 1TB, Acer XB270HU 1440p/144hz, Evga Supernova 1000w platinum. 
Heatware
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 113
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 13:51:57 (permalink)
Good Thinking tox1c90 and flonkam!

Benütze diesen Code um 5% beim Kauf einer GPU und Anderem zu sparen! 
58UK6COGZQEYSLA
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21171
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 20:49:06 (permalink)
Comparing a brushless DC fan motor to a stepper motor is not very unfair. The brushless DC fan motor is essentially the same in construction to a stepper motor except that the coils are sequentially fired by a hall effect sensor and circuitry internally instead of having each individual coil wire pair externally controlled by a host device.

"To be even clearer, per PWM specifications, a PWM fan should never stop spinning during normal operation."

Well, obviously, though. If a fan is not spinning, it isn't normally operating, nor is it operating normally. A motor can't stop spinning during normal operation. Fans are certainly designed to commence and cease operation when necessary, or in other words, to start and stop spinning. You're not suggesting that the PWM-controlled fans in a GPU are designed to run 24/7 without interruption until they die?

"Normal operation" as in powered on and operating per PWM specifications. When the computer is turned on, EVGA's zero RPM PWM fans are still powered on even when they are not spinning. This is PWM fan basics. By stopping when the PWM signal reaches 0%, they violate PWM specifications. PWM specifications specify a minimum floor speed which the fan will not drop below even when the PWM signal continues to be reduced all the way to 0%. Maybe this is clearer: when the computer is on, a PWM fan should always be turning; if it ever stops turning while the computer is on, it violates PWM specifications.

Feel free to educate yourself. You can find the PWM fan specifications online. I did. I couldn't tell you where off the top of my head, but the document can be located and I read the entire document about 3 years ago.

The point is: since PWM specifications specify a minimum floor, zero dB mode is a niche thing prone to shortcomings as many niche products have. I am not making any excuses for EVGA. I am just saying that this is something which is happening, its based on fact and reality, and it is probably a good idea to accept the facts and reality and spend your time understanding why it is happening rather than burying your head in the sand or complaining and demanding things which are physically impossible given the construction of the device in front of you. It's not a defect if it works as intended. The fact that it annoys you is inconsequential. Please consider adjusting the fan behavior using the methods and tools provided. I am sure that EVGA didn't realize that it was an issue and now it is too late. The only way to truly fix the issue would be to redesign the product
post edited by ty_ger07 - 2018/12/06 06:32:13

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

danyulcohen
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 22:53:36 (permalink)
Watching the video that is definitely the same noise that my fans make upon starting up. Thankfully I do not idle anywhere near the temperature that would cause that to happen. Watching videos w/ MPC and MadVR does not cause it either although I haven't turned up my MadVR settings since getting the 2070.

I can hear the noise more clearly on the video than I can on my own fans. It sounds like the fan blade is contacting something, but if that were the case one would expect the issue to continue to happen while the fans spin. At the very least you would expect to hear something as the fan slows down to a speed that is similar to when it begins to spin. All we hear is the initial sound and then nothing until the fan starts to spin again. So despite it sounding like the fan blades are contacting something I don't personally believe that they are, at least in that specific video.

Another thing I found interesting about the video is that the two fans both make a similar, but different sound. The left most fan makes a louder noise. If I listen to the video w/ my eyes closed I can identify every time without fail which fan is making the noise. I had someone seek around the video randomly for me in an attempt to make it harder, lol. 

I think EVGA is unlikely to comment on this matter simply because they have nothing to gain from commenting in my opinion.

If they state the fans are operating as intended it may cause some unhappy people to return their cards. If they say it's an unintended defect they'll get hit with RMA's. The best solution for EVGA is that people find their own way to deal with this issue without an RMA. Whether that be a custom fan curve or lowering idle temperatures etc.

Right now I imagine the 'fallout' from the fan issue is minimal and manageable. The last thing they want is to RMA every single card they've sold to replace fans on them. Even if you ignore the cost of potential replacement fans and RMA related shipping it would be a huge labor intensive undertaking. There isn't a company on the planet that would volunteer for something like that.

Surely they must have run QC on some of these cards before they entered the market. If they knew the fans made this noise from day one their options would have been to delay the launch while waiting for new fans and risk losing sales or forge ahead and hope that customers aren't bothered by the noise.

Have they confirmed to anyone who's requested an RMA that you will receive a card with fans that don't make this noise?
post edited by danyulcohen - 2018/12/05 23:16:43
danyulcohen
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/05 23:14:18 (permalink)
Personally EVGA is the only company that offers a warranty I feel even remotely comfortable with. So for me the decision to keep the card is an easy one. This is especially true because I am idling well below the 'annoyance threshold'.

I have noticed on my 2070 XC Ultra that the fan doesn't seem to have a strict on/off point. The fans turn on at the exact same temperature every time (as expected), but they do not turn off until the temperature drops below that point by 5-7 degrees Celsius. I can't say the precise temperature at which they turn off, but it's definitely not the same temperature at which they turn on. They also spin down to a lower percentage than the one used when they spin up as the temperature approaches the point that the fans turn off.

I'm not using a custom fan curve because I prefer the GPU fans to stop when temps are low. It's unfortunate you can't set a value below 25 percent on the custom curve, but I realize why that is necessary.

fugusp
  • Total Posts : 11
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/06 03:06:34 (permalink)
Thing is that when i asked for my sending back my second card for RMA i of course provided a video of the issue ( exact same noise you can hear in the video from the first page ) and asked the support if the fans were supposed to work like that. They answered me :"They are supposed to be very quiet and not make that noise"...

They also stated that they could not reproduce fan issue with my previous Graphics card. So i'm not sure what's going on.

Honestly IF this noise is inherent to this type of fans then they shouldn't have make those cards semi passives. They should have make the fans always on as the issue would have been audible only at the boot of the computer.
erto567
RE: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/06 08:36:55 (permalink)
The Cards fans make a weird and very annoying clicking Noise when they spin up so I rma´d the Card but was getting back a card with EXACTLY the same Issue. There is no Response from EVGA whats going on? I always figured EVGA is a premium Manufacturer and that they 1. build great cards and 2.  (AND MORE IMPORTANT) take Care of their Customers and have a great Service. Neither is.
im very disappointed that i see here NUMEROUS threads about this ISSUE (it is a issue) and 0 Reply from EVGA. and thats the real shame

Old title (CLICKING ISSUE RTX 2080 TI XC - VERY ANNOYING! NO RESPONSE FROM EVGA)   changed - Post Merge by Cool GTX 

I was stupid and trusted EVGA that they can fix it now i cannot even return the card because it took more than 30 days !!!!!
post edited by erto567 - 2018/12/06 10:07:39
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30975
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/06 08:59:59 (permalink)
@ erto567

OK, so you see other thread about clicking .... why did you create yet another thread on the same topic ?

Temp Locking    CLICKING ISSUE RTX 2080 TI XC - VERY ANNOYING! NO RESPONSE FROM EVGA     as duplicate thread

merging with existing thread - this thread ---> 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

erto567
Re: 2080 TI XC Ultra fan clicking noise 2018/12/06 10:13:47 (permalink)
Cool GTX
@ erto567
OK, so you see other thread about clicking .... why did you create yet another thread on the same topic ?

Because NOBODY from EVGA is taking care of that issue and I was hoping that with another thread they maybe wake up and do something but it looks like EVGA just wants to sweep it under the carpet and sell their new cutting edge click-cards

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 12
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile