mouse replacement time

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: mouse replacement time 2020/11/06 22:31:08 (permalink)
CraptacularOne
Nereus
FYI I got my money back... and then a few days later Corsair sent the mouse, I kid you not. I contacted them multiple times to try to return it but they didn't seem to understand what was going on and didn't seem to want the mouse back - multiple foreign 'help' desk people with a poor grasp of English I guess. I had already purchased a Glorious Model O mouse in the interim (freaking AWESOME mouse btw), so the Logitech Hero is still sitting in its unopened shipping box in a closet in case they ever get their schiff together and want it back. 

I've tried the Glorious Model O and tried to get used to it for about a week. While I was getting more comfortable after a while I always missed the thumbpad buttons on my Scimitar Pro. I just can't go back to a mouse with less buttons after the convenience of having all the buttons within easy reach for anything. Even though they say they are for MMO or MOBA type games, I prefer them for my FPS games. No long reaches for weapon swaps, never have to take my fingers off the WASD keys and sacrifice a movement and I prefer a meatier mouse anyway, 

Fair enough, I just couldn't easily get accustomed to not fat fingering that many buttons lol, but certainly if it works for you it totally makes sense to use that advantage for sure. After using bigger mice (MX-518 comes to mind) which is more suited for palm grips, I prefer the compact lightweight Glorious Model O for my fingertip grip, although I'm sure given time I could adjust to something else. Actually I went with the Glorious Model O- (minus) which is even smaller! I don't have small hands, it just suits my grip. I really like GMMK gear, I use their full size modular mechanical keyboard as well, and I wouldn't use anything else now.

post edited by Nereus - 2020/11/06 22:36:19

Attached Image(s)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

EveGlaxo
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: mouse replacement time 2020/11/10 19:11:07 (permalink)
rjohnson11
Personally I much prefer Corsair over Logitech

Me 2.
mistermister
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5804
  • Ribbons : 13
Re: mouse replacement time 2020/11/11 14:08:38 (permalink)
Oh man, Ive been on a mouse buying spree lately due to my fickle nature. I started out by buying a Logitecg G-502 Hero (https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g502-hero-gaming-mouse.910-005469.html), then got a Roccat Kone AIMO remastered (https://en.roccat.org/AIMO/Kone-AIMO-Remastered), and I'm now on a Roccat Burst PRO (https://en.roccat.org/Mice/Burst-Pro). The Burst is similar to the Model O in that its only 68g and has a very light/flexible cord. The Kone is much heftier, has way more functions and has more "RGB" options. The Logitech is similar to the Kone. Out of the 3 I prefer the Roccat units, and I think so far I like the Burst out of those two but I've only had it a few days. Honestly though what you want depends on how you use it. If you play a lot of fast paced FPS games, especially online, the Burst is the clear winner. If you play games that require a lot of keys to bind commands to or if you're doing legitimate work/desktop stuff, the Kone comes out on top. As such I think Ill keep the two so I can switch depending on what I'm doing. That said, if you want to take the Logitech off my hands you can have it for cheap. It has maybe 2 months of use on it. 
post edited by mistermister - 2020/11/11 14:12:06

AMD 3700x / X-570 Aorus Ultra / RTX-3090 FTW3
ivanson13
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: mouse replacement time 2020/11/19 13:08:21 (permalink)
I have the logitec pro g wireless mouse WITH the logitec wireless charging mousepad and i would not change it for anything!
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile