EVGA

AnsweredResolved - Modular Power Supply fried my drives

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Mattukr
  • Total Posts : 64
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 00:55:48 (permalink)
Cool GTX
That is why There is a Warning in the PSU manual ... to Educate those who do not know better

random EVGA PSU Manual

I really don't see how there can be any arguement about this. What you posted and show is clear - if the consumer opts to not read the manuals then they are either considering themselves "pro" or knowledgeable, or just plain ignorant. In both cases it's just straight up negligence especially if you're switching product series. EVGA, or any other brand/manufacturer shouldn't have to add extra warnings like some have suggested - IMO it couldn't be more clear and it's just common sense at the end of the day.

This isn't lego, it's electronics and computer components, beyond the common understanding of the general consumer.
post edited by Mattukr - 2019/08/21 00:56:55

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
Mobo: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE
RAM: HyperX Predator 3333Mhz 16GB
Storage: Samsung 960 Evo 250GB NVMe, Crucial MX500 500GB, Seagate Firecuda 2TB.
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti K|NGP|N
Case: Thermaltake View 27
Monitor: Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ
Power Supply: EVGA GQ Supernova 750W

Weztmarch
  • Total Posts : 66
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 07:16:58 (permalink)
I initially built my first PC half-blind. Mistakes were made. Luckily I did no harm to components. I didn't spend more than a few minutes researching how-to guides on most topics. I mostly used logic and deduction for assembly except learning to install a CPU safely, apply thermal paste properly, and a few minor other things (e.g. how to create positive airflow pressure with case fans etc). I researched answers that weren't immediately apparent, but everything became gradually easier in due course of time. My knowledge is more extensive today because of experience + time, but the point of fact remains that even the most well-informed beginners are capable of mistakes regardless of preparation. Most customers don't care about the intricate mechanics of electronics they are buying, nor do they care to learn -- they expect it to work in the most simplest, most convenient way possible. I'm not saying it's correct, but this is a matter of Expectations vs Reality which companies need to anticipate better. It appears reasonable to assume that modular cables may work across multiple power supplies within a single company's product line or catalog. Everything fits together and uses the same type of cables, so they must be cross-compatible, right? Evidently not, but when a modular PSU has zero material warnings on the hardware itself, the cables between different PSUs appear identical, and the cables feel secure when swapped around, then I'd say it's an honest, albeit ignorant assumption for a beginner. I'd wager many first-time builders will make this mistake in the future without a clear red flag flying in their face. They are simply putting the pieces together in a very common sense kind of way. I love to read, but the next person may hate reading and find it highly tedious. A sticker or bold print warning directly on the unit or the cables is an economical solution for EVGA. A sticker/printed warning on the hardware benefits both the company and consumer; It further insulates EVGA from risk of liability, and it enhances visibility of a serious warning for uninformed consumers. This implementation is simply good for business because after all, it only takes one bad customer service experience or DOA product for a company to lose a customer forever.
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/21 08:53:16

i9-9900K@5GHz (delid+direct die)
Corsair H150i Pro (push-pull)
MSI MEG Z390 ACE
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16@3600CL15
EVGA 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA (w/ Hybrid Kit)
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, 500GB (x2)
Sea Sonic Prime Ultra 1000W Gold
Fractal Design Define S2 (front panel mesh mod)
Alienware AW3418DW
Acer XF270HU (IPS version)
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30975
  • Ribbons : 122
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 08:27:44 (permalink)
It is an Industry Standard - the "plastic Sockets" ARE a standard size .... Not the wire terminals pattern coming Out of the PSU

To Key each product model & brand would be prohibitively expensive.... & does Nothing for Legacy products

PSU 101

1) ONLY the End that connects to the "Hardware Device" is Wired to be consistent - it IS an Industry Standard (Pattern)

2) PSU manufactures - (for reasons only known to them) - Wire the PSU Output sockets - Anyway they want ---> However they make Custom wire harness to Ensure that the PSU outputs --> Do correctly provide power to the device

But hey the gasoline pump handle will fit in your diesel tank opening ..... just because you can, does not mean you Should

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Weztmarch
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 08:46:31 (permalink)
Cool GTX
It is an Industry Standard - the "plastic Sockets" ARE a standard size .... Not the wire terminals pattern coming Out of the PSU

To Key each product model & brand would be prohibitively expensive.... & does Nothing for Legacy products

PSU 101

1) ONLY the End that connects to the "Hardware Device" is Wired to be consistent - it IS an Industry Standard (Pattern)

2) PSU manufactures - (for reasons only known to them) - Wire the PSU Output sockets - Anyway they want ---> However they make Custom wire harness to Ensure that the PSU outputs --> Do correctly provide power to the device

But hey the gasoline pump handle will fit in your diesel tank opening ..... just because you can, does not mean you Should

Nothing changes the fact that a simple sticker or bold warning clearly visible on the product lends itself to preventing this exact scenario. I see no compelling argument against this suggestion. The sticker is a win-win solution. Also, it's only credible to use a kind of "apples to oranges" direct comparison in a concrete argument. It's not a car. It's not a gas tank. It's a power supply. The point is irrelevant when the discussion goes beyond basic fundamental similarities because they are more different than they are similar. It's safer to operate under the assumption that people are going to screw up and look for someone to blame than to say "everyone knows you don't do that" when clearly they don't. A warning sticker on the product solves all of that.
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/21 11:19:33

MSI MEG Z390 ACE
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Alienware AW3418DW
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 08:58:44 (permalink)
Weztmarch
Nothing changes the fact that a simple sticker or bold warning clearly visible on the product itself could prevent this entire scenario. I also see no compelling argument that can be made against this suggestion. The sticker is a win-win solution. Also, it's only a rational supposition to use these kinds of examples in the most basic, concrete arguments. It's not a car. It's not a gas tank. It's a power supply. Apples to oranges comparisons become irrelevant when discussing differences beyond the most basic fundamental similarities.

Then with this should not ALL Power Supply Manufactures have to do the Same and Not Only EVGA?
Why Only EVGA?

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Weztmarch
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 09:04:47 (permalink)
bcavnaugh

Then with this should not ALL Power Supply Manufactures have to do the Same and Not Only EVGA?
Why Only EVGA?

That's exactly what I think. Every manufacturer should do this for the sake of liability. On that note, EVGA is a market leader with a reputation for outstanding customer service so why not lead by example? 
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/21 11:12:43

MSI MEG Z390 ACE
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Alienware AW3418DW
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 14:08:39 (permalink)
Weztmarch
bcavnaugh
Why Only EVGA?

That's exactly what I think. Every manufacturer should do this for the sake of liability. On that note, EVGA is a market leader with a reputation for outstanding customer service so why not lead by example? 

You cannot put a Label on Common Sense or lack of Education and or Experience with putting Computers together.
It is No Different then you putting in the wrong Spark Plugs in your Car, you should know this before you buy them or you should not be changing them in the first place.
"for the sake of liability" or for the sake of Common Sense.
This Thread is also over a Year Old now. Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:49 PM
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/08/21 14:10:50

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

Weztmarch
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/21 14:31:52 (permalink)
You can however put a label on a power supply, and quite easily I might add :)
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/21 14:33:05

MSI MEG Z390 ACE
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Alienware AW3418DW
xpyro1fire
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 10:22:16 (permalink)
Weztmarch
Yes, the understated warning that nobody sees because nobody reads the damn manual. I just think OP makes an excellent point about the warning being necessitated on the cables or the PSU itself. Simple, cost-effective solution and a solid added measure.

I respectfully disagree. I read all manuals.
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 12:08:47 (permalink)
If they do not Read the manual --> Why would you think they would read the Sticker ?

They can always Check the Voltage on the Pin out --> Before connecting a device

Pages 25 - 28 Intel Standard - https://www.intel.com/con...upply-design-guide.pdf]ATX12V Power Supply Design Guide, v2.4[/link] (Power Supply Design Guide for Desktop Platform Form Factors, v1.31)
  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Power supply unit (computer)  
(excerpt)

Modular power supplies

It should be emphasized that the pin assignment of the detachable cables is only standartized on the output side and not on the side connectable to the power supply. Thus, the cables of a modular power supply must only be used with this particular modular power supply model. Usage with another modular power supply, even if the cable prima facie appear compatible, might result in a wrong pin assignment and thus can lead to damage of connected components by supplying 12V to a 5V or 3.3V pin. [28]

Power Supply 101: A Reference Of Specifications
    EPS specification 2.92 (PDF available here)

Power Supply Connectors and Pinouts - moddiy.com
ATX 24 pin 12V Power Supply Pinout - lifewire.com

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

Weztmarch
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 12:38:55 (permalink)
Cool GTX
If they do not Read the manual --> Why would you think they would read the Sticker

Because a bright red or large whatever color bold warning would be difficult to miss... Unless you're blind, but then you probably shouldn't be assembling a PC anyhow.
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/23 12:43:38

MSI MEG Z390 ACE
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Alienware AW3418DW
Weztmarch
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 12:42:03 (permalink)
xpyro1fire
I respectfully disagree. I read all manuals.

I personally enjoy reading component manuals too. Odds are many people don't though and I was just making a general assumption. I don't have hard numbers, but I'd wager more people don't read them than those that do.
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/23 12:44:27

MSI MEG Z390 ACE
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Alienware AW3418DW
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Resolved - Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 12:51:55 (permalink)

So, the Title: " Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame?" --> The OP is to Blame.  They made a mistake & it Cost them 2 hard lessons

1) Important documents should Not be backed up to the same PC - they should be to a removable drive & seriously important file should have Multiple backups 

2) If your Not Sure - asking is better than guessing

Hard lessons,  I'm sure it was.  ---> Now the person should take ownership of their actions & Learn from it

Maybe someone will read this Thread & learn what not to do ..... 

Wisdom is - the willingness to learn from others mistakes, & it is usually less expensive than experience 

NeoCrisis
  • Total Posts : 63
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 13:06:16 (permalink)
Weztmarch
Cool GTX
If they do not Read the manual --> Why would you think they would read the Sticker

Because a bright red or large whatever color bold warning would be difficult to miss... Unless you're blind, but then you probably shouldn't be assembling a PC anyhow.

If you don't know what you are doing and don't read the manual the blame is on you not the manufacturer. 
If you think you know what you are doing and mess up, read the manual and realized you don't really know what you are doing then the blame is on you. 

In the end the manufacturers did what they needed to do. They are not obligated to baby sit you and hold your hand the entire way. 
Weztmarch
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 14:04:36 (permalink)
NeoCrisis
Weztmarch
Cool GTX

If you don't know what you are doing and don't read the manual the blame is on you not the manufacturer. 
If you think you know what you are doing and mess up, read the manual and realized you don't really know what you are doing then the blame is on you. 

In the end the manufacturers did what they needed to do. They are not obligated to baby sit you and hold your hand the entire way. 

It sounds as if you want to be disagreeable no matter what kind of logical argument is brought forth. I feel like I'm dealing with my children. I understand the nature of the thing. Say what you want, but as a consumer it's in your best interest to advocate for yourself because the manufacturers sure as Hell won't get wise without complaint. Why should they if nobody raises a fuss? We are talking about a safety sticker, not a revolution, bud. Many products have them. It's cheap and effective. Yes, he is accountable for his mistake, but that same mistake may have been avoided by a better warning. Personally if I sold power supplies I'd prefer to invest in the cheap sticker and increase the likelihood of a repeat customer than risk a scenario like this with an angry customer, and probably lose the opportunity for repeat business in the process.

Addendum: Companies make mistakes, but the ones who listen to their customers
when reasonable suggestions are made and improve upon their goods and services gain a good reputation. Reputation is everything in business.
post edited by Weztmarch - 2019/08/23 14:28:01

MSI MEG Z390 ACE
Samsung 970 PRO 512GB
Alienware AW3418DW
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 14:19:03 (permalink)
I do agree it would be easy to have something like this:

I know plenty of people that have fried electronics because of voltage problems or something close to that. This is something close to that. The cable connectors look the same on the PSU. I even read the manual myself, and then used my sleeved cables to kill a few SSD’s before I realized what was happening. It is a mistake, and definitely on the user in the end, but as a user it is still very logical to want to see a simple/easy fix applied that would give more warning.

Thankfully, all of my SSD’s were old and just being used for a spare PC.
eddiewan
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/08/23 19:23:08 (permalink)
I was wondering how this thread got dug up after a year...seems to be by someone who also went through this unfortunate event recently and searched for it. Welcome to the club, and thanks for reminding me! Still pissed.

I'll have to say my situation turned out decent in the long run. My videography insurance has a $500 deductible and covered everything over that. I had only one client ask for additional work on a project that had already been completed which I lost the project file to. We were able to work around it.
Didn't lose any footage or other irreplaceable media like that because it's all on my external LaCie RAID. 
So aside from the $500, everything turned out.

If memory serves, this video is where I got the impression of the swap-ability of PSU models using the same cables.
https://youtu.be/uSTh_N7_fwI?t=109
He never mentioned doing this SPECIFICALLY, but his very broad (and as fast as possible) explanation led me to think I was taking advantage of a well-known convenience of modular power supplies by swapping one out with the other (especially by the same company).

I still think it's silly to have a cable appear the same outwardly and have such different internal structure regardless of any red warning in the manual, but I think we finished that debate about 14 months ago here.
post edited by eddiewan - 2019/08/23 19:42:09
elavdeveloper
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/12/30 23:11:36 (permalink)
So .. guess who just fried a 2TB hard drive and a Samsung 860 EVO Pro SSD drive by using the cables of my old EVGA 750W BQ on its brand new EVGA 750W GQ?
Of course I learned the lesson, and yes, I read the manual, but my mistake was to assume that a BQ was the same as a GQ. I thought that being both 750W there would be no problems, and being both from EVGA it would have no problem either. Wrong.
Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49164
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/12/31 11:25:59 (permalink)
elavdeveloper
So .. guess who just fried a 2TB hard drive and a Samsung 860 EVO Pro SSD drive by using the cables of my old EVGA 750W BQ on its brand new EVGA 750W GQ?
Of course I learned the lesson, and yes, I read the manual, but my mistake was to assume that a BQ was the same as a GQ. I thought that being both 750W there would be no problems, and being both from EVGA it would have no problem either. Wrong.

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2019/12/31 11:56:42 (permalink)
Sajin
elavdeveloper

Dang, expensive lesson

• Total Posts : 1
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2020/01/13 17:58:00 (permalink)
WHY IS THIS MARKED "RESOLVED" BY ONE OF THE MODS!??
I had the same issue occur and I have steered my agency far away from EVGA .
If they would not assist a tech savvy YouTube video guy, I'm guessing a bunch of
firefighters using computers to process UAV ("drone") footage and other video would
get the silent treatment even harder than this poor guy got.

I'm also supposing that they switch the polarity of their connectorization daily.
How about using RJ45 connectors for AC mains power in on power supplies with output rating of 600 watts if built on a day of the week starting with a "T" if the assembly team has had too much to drink the night before.

Such idiocy.
Bye bye... just have to find a new vendor now.
Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2020/01/14 17:36:57 (permalink)
WHY IS THIS MARKED "RESOLVED" BY ONE OF THE MODS!??
I had the same issue occur and I have steered my agency far away from EVGA .
If they would not assist a tech savvy YouTube video guy, I'm guessing a bunch of
firefighters using computers to process UAV ("drone") footage and other video would
get the silent treatment even harder than this poor guy got.

I'm also supposing that they switch the polarity of their connectorization daily.
How about using RJ45 connectors for AC mains power in on power supplies with output rating of 600 watts if built on a day of the week starting with a "T" if the assembly team has had too much to drink the night before.

Such idiocy.
Bye bye... just have to find a new vendor now.

The OP's issue was Resolved ... this thread belongs to eddiewan - [they are the Original Poster of the thread - see Post #1]

If you Need Assistance Make Your Own Thread .....  Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

So you join the Forums - Just to Rant in another members thread ... and then complain no one Helped You

"I had the same issue occur" -- What exactly happened ?

---> You made the Mistake of not reading the Manual & Following the Warnings ... only use the cables that came with the PSU ?

I Got BAD News for you ...... It is an INDUSTRY Standard ... that Rule applies to All PSUs - Every Brand .... "Only the end that connects to the device is Standardized"

This means that the end that plugs into the PSU is Custom to THAT PSU design - so that it makes the Correct connection on the Device End

Did you Bother to read Post #20

EVGA has made changes that address some of this In Future Products. 

That also means this "legacy issue" will be with us for a Very Long Time as Quality PSUs can last over 10 years

[As mentioned in Post #40]

---> From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Power supply unit (computer)  
           (excerpt)

Modular power supplies

It should be emphasized that the pin assignment of the detachable cables is only standartized on the output side and not on the side connectable to the power supply. Thus, the cables of a modular power supply must only be used with this particular modular power supply model. Usage with another modular power supply, even if the cable prima facie appear compatible, might result in a wrong pin assignment and thus can lead to damage of connected components by supplying 12V to a 5V or 3.3V pin. [2

(end excerpt)

----> That is why There is a Warning in the PSU manual ... to Educate those who do not know better

random EVGA PSU Manual

soccerkid
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2021/04/14 01:42:38 (permalink)
My apologies for reviving this old thread, but having been in this for too long, I can safely say that there seems to be a widely and silently spread misconception that you can use [any] modular cables on your PSU. I have been specifically told by people that ‘I have used a modular cable I had lying around’, or ‘I already mix and match modular cables and never had a problem’. I can see the point of the OP that ‘this was a too easy mistake to make’. You just think ‘OK, both PSUs are Evga, model name nomenclature seems close enough, the cable goes in freely, no different pattern on the six pin, SO LETS HOOK IT UP’. Far too easy mistake to make, if you combine this with the aforementioned misconception. I have always wondered why on earth does the manufacturer not tell their OEMs: ‘OK listen OEM, please wire all our SATA, PCIE, CPU modular cables in that and that way so as to be compatible with our other pre-existing models’. This would not only prevent issues like the OP’s in a computer world of modular cable misconceptions, but we would be able to mix and match cable a little less perilously. If you are in PC building long enough, I am sure you would have come in to the situation where you have a modular PSU you lost or can’t find the modular cables of, and you are just having to go on eBay and look for it, because the cables from another same brand PSUs you’ve got are not compatible. What would it take for the manufacturer to pass this simple bit of information to the OEM I am wondering?
abagailsflorist
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 108
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2021/05/03 12:37:50 (permalink)
But hey, ALL of us have backups of our data for when this sort of stuff happens.....right? ;)

I haven't had the 'wrong PSU' cable thing happen, but I have had drives die. All it takes is once before you realize you can restore months/years of data a LOT quicker than you can recreate it all..........
mohammedv183
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2021/07/02 07:02:11 (permalink)
Why not put the warning on the actual PSU??? Im sure when people buy a new product they immediately go towards the manual and read every single page of it... EVGA and other PSU sellers just don't care at the end of the day
transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6116
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2021/07/02 07:13:36 (permalink)
mohammedv183
Why not put the warning on the actual PSU??? Im sure when people buy a new product they immediately go towards the manual and read every single page of it... EVGA and other PSU sellers just don't care at the end of the day

Why not hold your hand and make every decision for you too? right?

Being an adult means understanding and taking care of your products that you purchase. If you choose NOT to read the manual and understand it, it's on YOU. Not the manufacturer.

People like you dumb down the world.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

mohammedv183
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2021/07/02 07:19:37 (permalink)
transdogmifier
mohammedv183

Why not hold your hand and make every decision for you too? right?

Being an adult means understanding and taking care of your products that you purchase. If you choose NOT to read the manual and understand it, it's on YOU. Not the manufacturer.

People like you dumb down the world.

That literally has nothing to do with this, you act like I am the only person having this issue but look at this thread.... But hey keep being delusional and egotistical 
EVGATech_DanielM
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 1132
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Modular Power Supply fried my drives...who's to blame? 2021/07/02 12:45:08 (permalink)
mohammedv183

We always suggest customers to read all documentation that comes with a component especially a PSU. The warning is on the very first page of the manual. Not caring to read documentation does not mean EVGA does not care about your hardware. 
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile