Hot!RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 29
Author
DNAJAY
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 123
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/03/31 20:31:09 (permalink)
GrimDoctorAU
DNAJAY
GrimDoctorAU
So EVGA just told me that removing my cooler has voided my warranty and nothing will be covered. ****. How did you guys get an RMA? I feel like they are ****ing me because I'm in Australia with no local contact.

Seriously, **** evga, I'm done with this.

Yeah that doesn't sound right. You might just want to tweet @EVGA_JacobF about it. He may be able to help you out. That's what I would do. Taking off the cooler doesn't void the warranty unless you have physical damage. In some cases, even with damage EVGA has been very helpful. So I would take lots of pictures, reach out to Jacob.    

I tried and this is what I got so I'm done with this company, never again. I provided everything they asked for and there is no physical damage whatsoever. They called using an EK waterblock an "unauthorised product" and said that removing the cooler to add said "unauthorised product" has voided my warranty. If I removed the cooler to do "maintenance" it might be different apparently but because I admitted and provided details of the water block, nah bro, ya done, ticket closed, again.

$3500 + the waterblock cost...what a joke. Evga never again.

Yeah that still doesn’t sound right. You might have talked to someone new? Seriously reach out to EVGA Jacob on twitter. If he can’t help you, then I’d be pissed too.
crestline33
  • Total Posts : 36
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/03/31 20:35:16 (permalink)
$3500? Wow. Ok anyway i’d pursue your issue further, their warranty states that as long as there is no physical damage to the card you get a replacement
DNAJAY
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 123
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/03/31 20:40:56 (permalink)
crestline33
$3500? Wow. Ok anyway i’d pursue your issue further, their warranty states that as long as there is no physical damage to the card you get a replacement

Agreed. Reaching out to Jacob is the fastest way to escalate this and likely get a reversal. I know folks on here had the same issue, gave the same details, and got an RMA. Sucks he has to do the extra steps, but I think it’ll be worth it in the end.
Emparus
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 217
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 06:32:17 (permalink)
The issue has nothing to do with EVGA or EKWB. If you bend the card and damage it when removing the cooler it is your fault, no warranty. And this is the only way you blow several cards with different water blocks. (besides knocking off parts and static maybe) One needs to warm up the card to soften the thermal putty and then still be very careful to not bend the card at all. Do not use tools to lift the card off or scrape on it to remove the rest of putty. Do not forget to remove the GPU bracket on the back. Overtightening the screws is bs, nothing important close by. 
Eksu99
  • Total Posts : 81
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 06:35:00 (permalink)
Emparus
The issue has nothing to do with EVGA or EKWB. If you bend the card and damage it when removing the cooler it is your fault, no warranty. And this is the only way you blow several cards with different water blocks. (besides knocking off parts and static maybe) One needs to warm up the card to soften the thermal putty and then still be very careful to not bend the card at all. Do not use tools to lift the card off or scrape on it to remove the rest of putty. Do not forget to remove the GPU bracket on the back. Overtightening the screws is bs, nothing important close by. 

How do you think people who have installed many blocks are suddenly overbending and destroying their cards? It’s not that simple.
Emparus
Superclocked Member
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 06:47:24 (permalink)
Eksu99
Emparus

How do you think people who have installed many blocks are suddenly overbending and destroying their cards? It’s not that simple.

They are not careful enough. No mystery here. This is the first time that so much putty is used versus pads. It is hard to release. Even wiggling may knock things off. Tools being used to break the putty adhesion. Also very dense PCB. Some may have forgotten to remove the GPU bracket before putting on the new back plate as it is not in EKWB manual ( I did originally). That would put a lot of uneven pressure on the PCB. I spend 2 hours getting the cooler off heating the card on the bed of my 3D printer to 70C.

post edited by Emparus - 2021/04/01 06:50:06
Filip1995
  • Total Posts : 97
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 07:08:01 (permalink)
Emparus
Eksu99
Emparus

They are not careful enough. No mystery here. This is the first time that so much putty is used versus pads. It is hard to release. Even wiggling may knock things off. Tools being used to break the putty adhesion. Also very dense PCB. Some may have forgotten to remove the GPU bracket before putting on the new back plate as it is not in EKWB manual ( I did originally). That would put a lot of uneven pressure on the PCB. I spend 2 hours getting the cooler off heating the card on the bed of my 3D printer to 70C.

I dont understsnd why is it importat to remove the bracket. People say they installed it withour removing and they were fine, also I have no ides how is the brcket gonna create any pressure you dont put the gpu on the block face down. Or am I missing something?
crestline33
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 09:11:30 (permalink)
Dude installed his block and now is a pcb expert and has come to tell the rest of us including myself who has installed a bunch of waterblocks on gpus that we are all being too rough with our $1k cards. Okayyy...... Dude I been watercooling my pcs for the last 10-12 years. I know how to remove a stock cooler gently with or without the thermal putty being used. Granted it does stick hard, but I didn’t rip the cooler off the board either or bend the pcb even slightly. The guys who have posted installs of their blocks were wayyyy rougher with their card than I was and didn’t brick their card so your theory is bunk pal. You just got lucky plain and simple. My second install with my 3080 went perfectly fine using the alphacool block and I did nothing different compared to installing the ek block.
AJKagan
  • Total Posts : 21
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 09:47:07 (permalink)
crestline33
Dude installed his block and now is a pcb expert and has come to tell the rest of us including myself who has installed a bunch of waterblocks on gpus that we are all being too rough with our $1k cards. Okayyy...... Dude I been watercooling my pcs for the last 10-12 years. I know how to remove a stock cooler gently with or without the thermal putty being used. Granted it does stick hard, but I didn’t rip the cooler off the board either or bend the pcb even slightly. The guys who have posted installs of their blocks were wayyyy rougher with their card than I was and didn’t brick their card so your theory is bunk pal. You just got lucky plain and simple. My second install with my 3080 went perfectly fine using the alphacool block and I did nothing different compared to installing the ek block.

I'm hoping I have the same sort of luck with my replacement 3090 and the new alphacool block. I'm not going to even bother ordering new thermal pads for the EK one. Guess i'll put it on the mantel because it looks pretty. I can also guarantee that my stock cooler removal procedure will be exactly the same as last time, careful and deliberate. It really is luck of the draw whether or not it bricks. 
EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4247
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 15:11:27 (permalink)
GrimDoctorAU
DNAJAY
GrimDoctorAU
So EVGA just told me that removing my cooler has voided my warranty and nothing will be covered. ****. How did you guys get an RMA? I feel like they are ****ing me because I'm in Australia with no local contact.

Seriously, **** evga, I'm done with this.

Yeah that doesn't sound right. You might just want to tweet @EVGA_JacobF about it. He may be able to help you out. That's what I would do. Taking off the cooler doesn't void the warranty unless you have physical damage. In some cases, even with damage EVGA has been very helpful. So I would take lots of pictures, reach out to Jacob.    

I tried and this is what I got so I'm done with this company, never again. I provided everything they asked for and there is no physical damage whatsoever. They called using an EK waterblock an "unauthorised product" and said that removing the cooler to add said "unauthorised product" has voided my warranty. If I removed the cooler to do "maintenance" it might be different apparently but because I admitted and provided details of the water block, nah bro, ya done, ticket closed, again.

$3500 + the waterblock cost...what a joke. Evga never again.

Hi GrimDoctorAU,

I've gone through your ticket history, and I think we just have a classic case of misunderstanding here due to too much information.  Our team was simply pointing out an obvious part of our warranty, which is that the warranty doesn't cover physical damage.  I've seen nothing in the thread here or in your discussions with our Customer Support reps that indicate there is noticeable physical damage to the product at this time.  All products are inspected for physical damage when our RMA department receives an RMA, but that's no reason not to begin the RMA unless you can actually see some physical damage to the card.

Otherwise, our team correctly states that we do not certify third-party products unless we have tested them.  That does not mean that use of third-party products necessarily voids your warranty, however, and certainly plenty of EVGA customers use waterblocks or AIO kits from other vendors (myself included).  I do not think they meant to suggest that this would void your warranty; I believe they were simply pointing out that if there is a compatibility issue with a third-party product, a replacement card could also experience the same issue.  These were offered in a general manner, and not specifically towards what people have reported in this thread.

Our team did offer to assist with setting up an RMA, but it looks to me that the discussion got sidetracked at that point and veered off on a tangent.  I understand your frustration over the situation, but I think we all want the same thing here.  I will assist with getting the rest of the RMA setup between you and our team later today.  You can contact me directly via PM or via email if you have questions.
Emparus
Superclocked Member
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 15:13:29 (permalink)
Filip1995
Emparus
Eksu99
Emparus

I dont understsnd why is it importat to remove the bracket. People say they installed it withour removing and they were fine, also I have no ides how is the brcket gonna create any pressure you dont put the gpu on the block face down. Or am I missing something?

If you leave it on there is a good chance you crack the PCB when you install the extra EKWB backplate. I even cut the pads around it for good fit but the backplate was still being bent when I tried to screw things down. I confirmed with EKWB and they pointed to the image in the manual that shows the bracket off. I told them people will break their cards and they told me they have forwarded the info to the right department. Well they didn't fix it.
Filip1995
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 15:35:30 (permalink)
Emparus
Filip1995
Emparus
Eksu99
Emparus

If you leave it on there is a good chance you crack the PCB when you install the extra EKWB backplate. I even cut the pads around it for good fit but the backplate was still being bent when I tried to screw things down. I confirmed with EKWB and they pointed to the image in the manual that shows the bracket off. I told them people will break their cards and they told me they have forwarded the info to the right department. Well they didn't fix it.

ok, so removal of the bracket is essential. But how are you supposed to install it back when the holes in pcb for the bracket are covered by the backplate.

I saw people install the waterblock and backplate on the card without the bracket only for the to later discover that they have to remove the backplate to install the bracket back.

Here is the example on 29:00 minute

https://youtu.be/U7YtQfdSMGw

Is he doing it correctly?
Eksu99
  • Total Posts : 81
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 15:36:52 (permalink)
Filip1995
Emparus
Filip1995
Emparus
Eksu99
Emparus

ok, so removal of the bracket is essential. But how are you supposed to install it back when the holes in pcb for the bracket are covered by the backplate.

I saw people install the waterblock and backplate on the card without the bracket only for the to later discover that they have to remove the backplate to install the bracket back.

Install the bracket back on before installing the backplate.
Emparus
Superclocked Member
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/01 18:10:50 (permalink)

I was baffled at first as well but there are screws that hold the block in place and others that pass from the backplate through the pcb to the block. All solid not much pressure required. EKWB needs better instruction for sure. 
Filip1995
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/02 03:06:53 (permalink)
Emparus

I was baffled at first as well but there are screws that hold the block in place and others that pass from the backplate through the pcb to the block. All solid not much pressure required. EKWB needs better instruction for sure. 

I still don’t understand why it’s necessary to remove the bracket, if its gonna be installed right back, and you cannot install the bracket back without backplate being removed.
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/02 12:54:45 (permalink)
Too many variables at play here.  It could be the user/environment or a bad designed block that is touching the PCB when it shouldn't.  If it's happening to multiple blocks from different 3rd party companies, it could be user error/bad environments.

Just a thought as I'm not here to knock on anyone but some people most likely fried their boards accidently during installation via static discharge.  How many of you are grounded via wrist or anti static gloves?  I'm not saying this is the case for everyone but wouldn't be surprised if some did by accident since you won't even know you did fry your own electronics during installation.  Electronics are sensitive and majority don't take the extra precautions. 

Carpet = Bad 
Dry air = bad
Combine those both = ultra bad

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
Filip1995
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/02 13:15:24 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
Too many variables at play here.  It could be the user/environment or a bad designed block that is touching the PCB when it shouldn't.  If it's happening to multiple blocks from different 3rd party companies, it could be user error/bad environments.

Just a thought as I'm not here to knock on anyone but some people most likely fried their boards accidently during installation via static discharge.  How many of you are grounded via wrist or anti static gloves?  I'm not saying this is the case for everyone but wouldn't be surprised if some did by accident since you won't even know you did fry your own electronics during installation.  Electronics are sensitive and majority don't take the extra precautions. 

Carpet = Bad 
Dry air = bad

Please, let this myth about electrical discharge killing components die already...

The possibility of this happening is 1:1000000000 seriously. Linus has already debunked it with knowledgable person as his guide. https://youtu.be/nXkgbmr3dRA

The fact that you are only mentioning user error or environment and totally withholding the possible issue with evgas pcb makes you already sound biased enough.

I am sorry but all evidence is pointing to this... EK is keeping investigating and for know they saw no issues with the block. Mass user error is totally out of question, because we would find this happening to other brands much more often as the ftw3 issue is now known in the community. I am not saying some of those failures arent user errors, but all circumstances point to that the problem lies with pcb being super susceptible to being damaged just buy ordinary handling.
GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/02 13:47:39 (permalink)
Filip1995
GTXJackBauer

Carpet = Bad 
Dry air = bad

Please, let this myth about electrical discharge killing components die already...

The possibility of this happening is 1:1000000000 seriously. Linus has already debunked it with knowledgable person as his guide. https://youtu.be/nXkgbmr3dRA

The fact that you are only mentioning user error or environment and totally withholding the possible issue with evgas pcb makes you already sound biased enough.

I am sorry but all evidence is pointing to this... EK is keeping investigating and for know they saw no issues with the block. Mass user error is totally out of question, because we would find this happening to other brands much more often as the ftw3 issue is now known in the community. I am not saying some of those failures arent user errors, but all circumstances point to that the problem lies with pcb being super susceptible to being damaged just buy ordinary handling.

My intentions wasn't to come off as biased or blame user error but pointing out different possible scenarios.  

I as well had issues with my first purchase of the 2080 Ti.  Tested it on air worked fine but once I put the block on (HC), it wouldn't boot.  Put the air back on and worked.  After wasting close to $80 in custom fluid, I finally got the finicky GPU to work with the HC block which eventually down the road stopped working.  Got a advanced replacement and has been working since, minus the block failing on me recently so I'm back to air.  This example isn't to say it was static discharge but a finicky (stubborn) GPU.

My point is it happens to all of us but was just pointing out all the different variables that are possible.

Some of the guys online are knowledgeable but I still would advise on taking the extra precautionary steps, especially during winter season, dependent on location.

The video you posted still warns you of electric discharge.  Pay attention that they still state you can still destroy your component if its touched on a 'weak' spot or in essence, a sensitive area of the PCB and that you should still ground yourself.  
post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2021/04/02 14:23:20

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3214
  • Ribbons : 21
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/03 08:35:46 (permalink)
Been maintaining my custom loop & installing WB's for many years, in particular EK Blocks.
- The PCB's are a LOT more forgiving that what some of these comments reflect, they're not egg shells and are actually quite robust by design!!
- On number of previous Cards you dont have to remove the I/O plate.
- I/O plate must be installed prior to installing Backplate (no brainer).
- Dont be concerned with over tightening screws (there designed to be tightened firmly), more of a problem if your paranoid and dont tighten enough!!
- Dont forget to use the little plastic washers....not just on screws but also on screw / nut combo (there were 3 or possibly 4 of these on FTW3, use the plastic washers on both sides of the screw / nut).
- Always throw a little dab of grease on the GPU and position PCB on block, press down firmly and check all Pads for contact, do this with Backplate as well (dont have to screw it all down, just look for visual confirmation that once screwed down the key components on the PCB are in fact making contact with Pads)

A little tip - instead of wasting money on Coolant, leak test and first boot test with distilled water only.....then drain and refill with coolant.

Reading thru this it does appear as though some folks are having the same issue with the Card not booting after installing Block, that is odd, would be curious to know why!

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

erayser
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/03 10:54:38 (permalink)
rjbarker
Reading thru this it does appear as though some folks are having the same issue with the Card not booting after installing Block, that is odd, would be curious to know why!

I'm curious too... which is why I keep coming back to this thread.   All my previous builds were custom loops, and EK are my preferred water blocks. I decided to go AIO and the Hybrid Kit this time around.  BTW... the Hybrid Kit also has instructions on removing I/O bracket before installing the installing the Hybrid kit pump block... then reinstall the bracket before installing the backplate.   I don't see many threads of bricked cards after installing a Hybrid Kit... and we still have the same step of removing the heatsink fan cooler... so very curious of what's happening here.
post edited by erayser - 2021/04/03 10:57:00

AMD 5900x
ASUS Strix X570-e
32GB (8 x 4) Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe M.2 for OS and Apps
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1tb NVMe M.2 for gaming
SSD: Samsung 870 QVO 2tb SATA 2.5 for gaming
HDD: 3x 2tb drives for my Photography/Digital
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Monitor: 3440x1440 Refresh rate 144Hz
Case: Corsair 680X
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Elite Capellix
GPU Cooler: EVGA FTW3 Hybrid Kit
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/03 15:39:37 (permalink)
^^^^ Well just installed my EK Block on my FTW3 and no issues.....vs the 680...780Ti and 1080Ti it took a bit longer as so many pads to cut (EK used to supply pre-cut pads), also a ton of thermal goop on the Voltage Regulators....pita to clean, I mean couldnt Evga have used thermal pads here!!!
Also the Nickel backplate had several pads to cut...odd patterns and 3 different thicknesses!!!

All good though...a little OC and the Boosts to 2100...holds 2100 sometimes 2115 and never see temps over 42c!!!!

I9 12900K EK Velocity2 / ROG Z690 Apex/ 32G Dominator DDR5 6000/ Evga RTX 3080Ti FTW3  EK Vector / 980 Pro 512G / 980 Pro 1TB/ Samsung 860 Pro 500G/ WD 4TB Red / AX 1600i /  Corsair 900D & XSPC 480 * 360 * 240 Rads   XSPC Photon 170 Rez-Vario Pump Combo - Alienware 3440*1440p 120Hz/ W11

amistrata
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 05:13:22 (permalink)
The problem is not everyone truly knows how careful they have to be when replacing a GPU block. It is a process. After you experience with it, It is not that bad, but you have to be ready to accept the risk.
amistrata
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 05:15:41 (permalink)
This TBH
amistrata
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 05:19:27 (permalink)
He has succeeded thus he is a genious. However, Block waterblocking a graphics card is always risky business. Way too many variables to diagnose over the internet.
amistrata
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 05:21:59 (permalink)
Thank you for the quality Customer Service Lee.
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 13:35:49 (permalink)
amistrata
He has succeeded thus he is a genious. However, Block waterblocking a graphics card is always risky business. Way too many variables to diagnose over the internet.

A genius for successfully installing a water block on a gpu ?
Its not risky at all if you know what your doing.
No more risk then building your own pc (I dont know a single person that has a water cooled rig that didnt build it themselves)....so maybe for those that are "afraid" of diving in or did not build there own system, then yeah, I wouldn't recommend installing a water block.
For those that build there own pc's, no big deal. Although making the jump to a completely water cooled system (not AIO's) can seem daunting I suppose, but plenty of us around to help out.
If its a first time there are plenty of youtube videos to follow along. EK even has a specific video for disassembling and installing WB on a 3090 FTW3 Ultra.
Some folks simply dont have the correct size screw driver and bugger up the heads, but thats completely avoidable with the right tools.
Thats why I purchase Evga, no voided warranty for removing stock cooler and going with WB.

Over the past 15 yrs water cooling has become far more popular, no doubt!

Filip1995
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 13:41:25 (permalink)
rjbarker
amistrata

No more risk then building your own pc (I dont know a single person that has a water cooled rig that didnt build it themselves)....so maybe for those that are "afraid" of diving in or did not build there own system, then yeah, I wouldn't recommend installing a water block.
For those that build there own pc's, no big deal. Although making the jump to a completely water cooled system (not AIO's) can seem daunting I suppose, but plenty of us around to help out.
If its a first time there are plenty of youtube videos to follow along. EK even has a specific video for disassembling and installing WB on a 3090 FTW3 Ultra.
Some folks simply dont have the correct size screw driver and bugger up the heads, but thats completely avoidable with the right tools.
Thats why I purchase Evga, no voided warranty for removing stock cooler and going with WB.

Can you please give me a link to video from ek about the wb installation? Somehow I cant manage to find it.
amistrata
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 14:05:19 (permalink)
rjbarker
amistrata

I was being sarcastic. I water block my GPUs. I did not find it anymore difficult then my 2080ti.
rjbarker
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 16:31:43 (permalink)
Sarcasm duly noted.....no need for it though really ?

Anyhow have your self a good day!

Filip1995
Re: RTX 3090 EVGA FTW 3 - Ekwb Waterblock install - Not booting 2021/04/04 16:34:53 (permalink)
rjbarker
Sarcasm duly noted.....no need for it though really ?

Anyhow have your self a good day!

Can you please give me a link to video from ek about the wb installation? Somehow I cant manage to find it.
Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 10 of 29
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile