EVGA

Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters)

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 24
Author
texinga
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5066
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/20 17:50:41 (permalink)
I agree with let's be at least good and supportive to each other.  This is a great team.  Yes, we can get passionate about the things we feel are important, but that is part of why I love this team.  We are not boring, we are inventive, willing to take new challenges, to experiment, giving...I could go on! 

Take a deep breath, remember why we are here together and let's be the great team that we are in Folding and Crunching! 

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/20 18:24:02 (permalink)
OK I added two more Rigs today:
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz  6x CUDA GeForce GTX 690 (6x) Running GPUGRID
And
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3970X CPU @ 3.50GHz  3x CUDA GeForce GTX 680 (3x) Running PrimeGrid & World Community Grid

post edited by bcavnaugh - 2013/12/20 18:30:11

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

texinga
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/20 18:33:29 (permalink)
Good for you Bc!  I think everyone should try Crunching at least once (even if done with one machine to see what it's about).   We are a diverse team and can multi-DC-task at will! 

Warning:  "Folding and Crunching is known to be addictive...only try this in the safety of your own home, boat, car, bathroom, tree-house, or well any place that you can find"!

Horvat
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3837
  • Ribbons : 9
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 06:04:44 (permalink)
I read VJ's post and I have to say... I think he's finally starting to get it. Albeit too late. I can understand the 24 core requirement coming, especially now with the E5 2600 V2 12 core cpus being released. But to follow it 2 months later with a 32 core requirement is just ludicrous.

widsss: seriously, you come in here and post we are just whining and crying like babies and then get sanctimonious when someone calls you on it. Get a grip. If you're completely ok with PG's decision, great, no one is going to criticize or fault you. So don't come in here and criticize us because our view point is the opposite of yours. For then you are just a mouth piece for PG, miming there mentality. Like it or lump it. Ok, some like you like it and some like others here will lump it and take their hardware somewhere else.

Now, I would ask that no one engages him anymore at this point. It is useless and will only enflame more animosity within our team.

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 06:48:55 (permalink)
Horvat I do see and understand it fully and Crunching alone on my rigs take another 130-150 watts almost 900 watts per rig now.
My Circuit Breakers are no longer warm but almost hot.
But at FAH is also pushing the limit as well like for 8 hours of work for less than 5000 PDD and a credit of 4400 is asking a lot as well.
Name Client Type TPF PPD ETA Core Core ID Project (Run, Clone, Gen) Credit
GTX690        Slot 03  00:08:41  4778.8 (1.366 WUs) OPENMMGPU 15 P7660 (R1119, C0, G181) 4431
GTX680Class Slot 02 00:02:07 30144.8 (6.803 WUs) OPENMMGPU 15 P7660 (R1153, C0, G193) 4431

See http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2081641 for more on my HFM above on page 7
I have spent a lot of money for Folding and do not want to stop but at 750-800 Watts for so low of PPD and even low Credit what is FAH thinking.
I had 4 full time Folding Rigs now down to only two and Both on CPU or BigAvg and changed over my two GPU Rigs 9 GPU's in all from Folding to Crunching.
Now I am really not sure which way to really go.
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2013/12/21 07:11:03

texinga
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 07:55:36 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
I have spent a lot of money for Folding and do not want to stop but at 750-800 Watts for so low of PPD and even low Credit what is FAH thinking.
I had 4 full time Folding Rigs now down to only two and Both on CPU or BigAvg and changed over my two GPU Rigs 9 GPU's in all from Folding to Crunching.

Bc, the answer (for me) would be...go the way that satisfies your interests or needs.  If that is hybrid Folding and Crunching because you you like to spread-the-wealth of your computing power, then do that.  I move around sometimes and dedicate all to Folding or Crunching.  Lot's of times, team events will drive those decisions. 

But when all is settled down and nuthin' is happening, I like to Fold and Crunch.  I Fold Bigadv on my 4P and Crunch on my SR-2.  One reason that I prefer to Crunch on the SR-2 is that if/when I need to suspend Crunching (for a few hours to game or whatever), I can come back to Crunching without any real effect to the WUs.  Doing that when Folding Bigadv (as you know) risks two things, not meeting a deadline and certainly a reduction in points.  The only time that I won't interrupt Crunching is if I'm working a bunch of Beta units (with quick turnarounds needed). 

That's pretty much my current strategy.  The really neat thing is, that I feel the freedom to move between Folding and Crunching whenever the need/desire arises.  I trust that you will find what suits you and maybe do some re-balancing of load on those breakers you have. 

wrinvert
R.I.P Friend
  • Total Posts : 3751
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 08:13:38 (permalink)
you can see how this has effected our team alone with a 9mil ppd drop in the last few days. I myself am torn and on the fence. I will say for me its about cost/reward, even if the points are really just arbitrary and are just a feel good reward having that ratio change makes me feel good less. I'm thinking after the first of the year I may split my efforts some.

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 08:15:04 (permalink)
Thanks bill1024 & texinga I move back to focus on Folding and put my GTX 690 GPU Rig back to Folding later today after the current Crunching Projects complete.
I will Run Two CPU Rigs running BigAdv and One GPU GTX 690 Rig running 6 GPU's Full Time Folding.
And for Crunching Keep my current GTX 760 12 Cores and keep my GTX 680 Classified 12 Core Crunching Full Time.
Days only I run two GTX Titans and 12 Cores and one GTX 660Ti and 12 Cores Crunching.
This way I can maybe keep a balance between Folding and Crunching.

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 08:20:55 (permalink)
wrinvert
you can see how this has effected our team alone with a 9mil ppd drop in the last few days. I myself am torn and on the fence. I will say for me its about cost/reward, even if the points are really just arbitrary and are just a feel good reward having that ratio change makes me feel good less. I'm thinking after the first of the year I may split my efforts some.

"I will say for me its about cost/reward, even if the points are really just arbitrary and are just a feel good reward having that ratio change makes me feel good less" Yes this is all I am asking for as well.

I will add a chart at http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2081351 to show our Drop.

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5208
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 08:30:21 (permalink)
Now we're talking... and without thought or knowledge you Bill, BC and Wrinvert have just become members of the EVGA DC Strike Team... boldly helping folding and crunching move humanity forward!

Have a badge on me:
http://imageshack.us/a/img571/5041/fs57.png

Horvat
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 10:14:54 (permalink)
bcavnaugh
Horvat I do see and understand it fully and Crunching alone on my rigs take another 130-150 watts almost 900 watts per rig now.
But at FAH is also pushing the limit as well like for 8 hours of work for less than 5000 PDD and a credit of 4400 is asking a lot as well.
GTX690        Slot 03  00:08:41  4778.8 (1.366 WUs) OPENMMGPU 15 P7660 (R1119, C0, G181) 4431
GTX680Class Slot 02 00:02:07 30144.8 (6.803 WUs) OPENMMGPU 15 P7660 (R1153, C0, G193) 4431

If it were me, I would keep the gpu's at FAH and switch the cpu's to Crunching. I think you would get a lot better balance that way.

widsss
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 432
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 10:40:23 (permalink)
Horvat
I read VJ's post and I have to say... I think he's finally starting to get it. Albeit too late. I can understand the 24 core requirement coming, especially now with the E5 2600 V2 12 core cpus being released. But to follow it 2 months later with a 32 core requirement is just ludicrous.

widsss: seriously, you come in here and post we are just whining and crying like babies and then get sanctimonious when someone calls you on it. Get a grip. If you're completely ok with PG's decision, great, no one is going to criticize or fault you. So don't come in here and criticize us because our view point is the opposite of yours. For then you are just a mouth piece for PG, miming there mentality. Like it or lump it. Ok, some like you like it and some like others here will lump it and take their hardware somewhere else.

Now, I would ask that no one engages him anymore at this point. It is useless and will only enflame more animosity within our team.

I will criticize when I see people encouraging teammates to abandon f@h and when I see people trying cannibalize members of the folding team. That shouldn't be allowed on this forum. Saying you're going to take your toys and go home because of a drop in points is very childish. I didn't say I liked it, I said it's the exact same thing that has happened in the past and will happen again in the future. Our equipment has a limited lifespan at the top of the points food chain. This Chicken Little mentality is what's causing animosity within the team, not a few posts from someone with a different point of view.

"So don't come in here and criticize us because our view point is the opposite of yours."  --- now that's some serious irony considering your last comment.

Intel i7 3770K @ 4.5 Ghz. / Asus P67 Pro / 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC / 16gb Corsair Vengeance RAM  / 2 x Crucial 64 gb. SSD / 1 Tb. Seagate / Corsair AX 850  / Corsair H100

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.3 Ghz / Asus Rampage IV Extreme / 2 x EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC  /  32 gb Gskill Ripjaws RAM / 256 gb Vertex 4 SSD / Corsair AX1200i / Corsair H110i GT

zildjian75
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1261
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 10:53:38 (permalink)
nobody is trying to cannibalize anyone...  Folks are just saying if someone is discouraged by FAH don't abandon DC projects, keep putting the hardware to use...  We are are still staying with one EVGA team or another.

"The wise know their weakness too well to assume infallibility; and he who knows most, knows best how little he knows."   Thomas Jefferson

RIG#1 (Home) - i7 4790k @ 4.4ghz w/ CM V8 GTS - EVGA Z97 Classified - Win10 64bit - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) @ 2133mhz - 2 x EVGA GTX 980SC in SLI - Corsair AX850 - 250GB Samsung Evo (main) - 500GB Samsung Evo (games) - 1TB WD Black (misc) - Aerocool Strike-X (Cheesy... But effective!)

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:03:17 (permalink)
First there are two teams here on EVGA and those teams have members that crossover and support both the EVGA teams.

First team was folding@evga

when the drama got a bit much some of those members of the folding team joined forces and created the

crunching@evga team.

I started folding and also started crunching for this forums teams.  I advocate and will continue to do so that if equipment is obsoleted by FAH then put that equipment to work for WCG and other research projects.

Many of the crunching team members reach out and support the folding team members when they run contests and always have.  Hence the EVGA DC Strike Team.  The strike team crosses boundaries and supports both crunching and folding as challenges arise. When the challenge is complete we return the equipment to where we best feel it can serve.  Hence the systems that are no longer useful for one project are repurposed at no additional cost to the donor.

There is no cannibalization as has been postulated.  It is merely a solution to a problem.  If you cannot afford to do the science the way you wanted to or if you feel you have been let down then you have another venue that can be explored.

Folks are very upfront about feelings on this forum and it's encouraged as long as it remains civil. 

You may consider the crunching team a red-headed stepchild if you wish (although I might take issue with it as a former redhead now turned grey). 

You can believe if you so desire that we are not as worthy of respect as those who fold for FAH.  I find that bogus but to each their own.

You may not buy into coin mining as a way to support the habit.  I'm not sure myself how that is going to work out but if it makes people feel they are doing something good.  I find no issue with that.

Like it not crunching is here to stay.  We will not go away and we will as team members rally for the folding team for March Madness or what ever challenge may arise and I hope the folding team would do the same for us.

cokeman54
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 962
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:06:35 (permalink)
bill1024
Maybe have not noticed EVGA has a crunching team too.
You made your point!

People who call other people names very often have nothing intelligent to say.
How long have you been on the PG payroll?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and even if you do not agree with it please respect the person. We are all on the same team EVGA, be it folding or crunching. They both do medical research and both are great causes. Go where your heart tells you or stay either way science wins. I am one of the longest members in the forum's only because of the great people here. Please show a little more respect even if you can not agree with someone, don't try to change their mind, this is not the place for that. With that said Merry Christmas all Fold or Crunch away.

Drazhar
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2370
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:08:59 (permalink)
Y'know, while I can understand the frustration at spending a lot of money on hardware only to have it made obsolete, the thing that frustrates me about this topic is that it's full of negativity barring a few people like Viper97, there was all this talk of "striking" and effectively shutting down Team EVGA for Folding purposes, and that's what gets me. Instead of just saying "Well this project isn't good for me anymore, I'm gonna work on this thing now!" It became "How can we hurt PG." Yes, PG didn't give anywhere near enough warning time, yes that sucks. But to talk about how to stick it to scientists because you're upset about hardware costs instead of just saying "I'll just work on this now instead?" That's just unnecessary you guys.
Those of you who are crunching now? I hope you're enjoying it, but try not to be so negative about Folding within the Folding section of the forums, it just comes across poorly.

How about we all go back to y'know, getting along and working on the SCIENCE!

cokeman54
bill1024
Maybe have not noticed EVGA has a crunching team too.
You made your point!

People who call other people names very often have nothing intelligent to say.
How long have you been on the PG payroll?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and even if you do not agree with it please respect the person. We are all on the same team EVGA, be it folding or crunching. They both do medical research and both are great causes. Go where your heart tells you or stay either way science wins. I am one of the longest members in the forum's only because of the great people here. Please show a little more respect even if you can not agree with someone, don't try to change their mind, this is not the place for that. With that said Merry Christmas all Fold or Crunch away.

What cokeman54 said! Except I say Happy Holidays on account of not being Christian.
post edited by Drazhar - 2013/12/21 11:10:45

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:09:24 (permalink)
Horvat
bcavnaugh

If it were me, I would keep the gpu's at FAH and switch the cpu's to Crunching. I think you would get a lot better balance that way.

Thanks, I am looking at that as well but for now I am going to keep Folding BigAdv.

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:11:03 (permalink)
While I split the difference... 15 days for folding... 15 days for crunching and 1 day for mess cleaning... Feb. however I'm hosed.  ;)

texinga
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:13:12 (permalink)
I think to answer any concern about people choosing or inviting others to try Crunching, we'd have to answer one fundamental question.  What harm will be done if a Folder or a Cruncher either switches their total DC effort or decided to go hybrid?  You see, I can't find any tangible harm there, but I do see a lot of positive things that can happen.  Those positive things are that somewhere (on this team or elsewhere) somebody is still doing DC work to cure diseases.  There is no loss when Folders or Crunchers choose a different path, unless they choose not to work on diseases at all.  On that subject, would we rather see a person remain working on diseases (somewhere) or quit all together if they have an issue with DC work?  I think we all would rather see them find a way to stay.

This negativity about people stealing from the Folding team boils down to one main issue IMO.  It is "points" and the very recent decline of same.  Are we going to say that we "own people" for those points and that they can't change direction without making people mad?  I would hope not.  We are not in a race with HardOCP today.  While we all love competition, if we are all about points to the level that we can get mad at a team member for not continuing their contribution, then we are already a lost team.  I don't believe that about this team either.

Lastly, when the Folding team needs help from the Crunching team for a contest, will the word be "thanks, but no thanks"?  Nope, we all know that we appreciate each others help and that is easiest to see if a person views "Folding at EVGA" and "Cruching at EVGA" as one fluid team.

PS:  I think we also need to realize and not over-react to members that felt the need to blow off a little steam toward PG.  If we can't talk openly amongst ourselves about how PG has been managing donors, then we should all go over to the FF.  Nobody here said anything that should be taken as so bad that it has caused permanent harm to Folding.  What can cause that harm is if we can't be understanding of each other, and that we may have a little different perspective of changes that are implemented.

post edited by texinga - 2013/12/21 11:21:13

bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:16:42 (permalink)
Well I will stay at both Folding and Crunching at EVGA and lend a hand when asked.
If I could I would create a new Team Called A Crunchy Fold at EVGA, only kidding gang.
Now that I understand a little more I think we are both on the same side of EVGA Teams and like all Teams we work to play a game and in doing so we swap players all the time to keep the games going.
Not unlike Football NFL has two the AFC and NFC Teams Folding at EVGA would be the AFC & Crunching at EVGA would be the NFC.
Sorry not a big sports fan, but just the same they swap out and trade Players all the time.
We do though need to keep the commutation line always open in both direction and that what this Post is really doing.
Have Fun Here Everyone!!
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2013/12/21 11:33:00

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:20:30 (permalink)
I've been watching the folding forum and the discussion there.  It is in many ways a repeat of the last 3 years and I'm afraid if this is any indication of how it is 'done' I feel very little hope for FAH.

Well Macaholic noted that this discussion has been going on for many years.

Vijay wrote:

I've been thinking about what we can do to help improve that in a sustainable way. We've had many attempts but keeping the communication going is probably only possible with us having someone who's primary job is donor relations and communications -- the science and development team are as it is overloaded with the tasks of keeping FAH running. So, I have been looking into hiring (into a part time role) someone who's sole job is donor relations and communications.

Just for nothing, I looked at what i wrote on the subject in 2010 and 2011

In my opinion, this part of the project is too important to be left as an afterthought, or a dreaded obligation.
While not central to the research science, it is central to maintaining the donors.

Hence it would be a good investment to have a full time person, a project manager. Someone who is not tasked with maintaining servers, or doing research papers. A person who would be both a points czar, and a liaison between the researchers and the folding donors.

With close to a half million donors, it certainly seem that a professional full time person would be justified.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19062&p=190802&hilit=liaison#p190802

Apparently now we have at FAH a quarter million donors by their home page count.  It's a problem that needs a solution and yet I fear a solution will not be forthcoming now if there hasn't been on in place for the last 3 years.

The problem is FAH let the Kraken out of it's cave with the inflated point system that became attached to bigadv.  It's impossible now I think to put the Kraken back into the cave unless they start the point system from scratch. 
post edited by Viper97 - 2013/12/21 11:24:34

ArtyD42
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 212
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:23:25 (permalink)
zildjian75
nobody is trying to cannibalize anyone...  Folks are just saying if someone is discouraged by FAH don't abandon DC projects, keep putting the hardware to use...  We are are still staying with one EVGA team or another.

And that's what I'm doing.  My goal is still the same.  My road is just different at this time.
bison88
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 136
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 11:26:23 (permalink)
I'll just say this from my own perspective.  Helping science is great, that's why F@H took off and still continues to.  Buuuut, nobody is buying high-end $500 GPU's or 2p/4p systems to donate 24/7 to just "helping science".  The only reason we've got this far is because of competition.  Competition spurs many wonderful things as this F@H project has seen with its now PETAFLOPS of computing power, all at the expense of peoples donated time, money, and resources.  Everyone is sacrificing here, not just Pande or the F@H team, although being a scientist is basically elevating someone in society to god-like status.  Lets get off the pedestal and speak on equal levels.

Dicking around with points is rightfully infuriating.  It has happened before and will continue to happen.  The last round was with Fermi vs Kepler and that still continues.  The investment was smaller and the nature of GPU's happen to be people upgrade them more often so it kind of died down.  The controversy of them intentionally lowering Fermi PPD just so that it wouldn't make Keplers "new" architecture look bad and unappealing still exists, despite it being simply a matter of time to catch up and optimize for the architecture.

IMO nobody is right and nobody is wrong.  Both sides have a valid arguments, but there comes a time where one side seems to win them more often than not.  In this case it's because the game is rigged.  One side controls the outcome regardless.  More and more I'm standing with the dedicated GPU folders and BigAdv guys who don't do this because they're bored, but do it for competitive purposes and helping science is kind of a side bonus.   I ask you this.  With QRB do you REALLY think they're going to allow Maxwell on up to start hitting 500K PPD until 4 years later we approach 1 million?  You may find in 4 years we're back to 100K for a $500-600 GPU despite the massive performance gains from now until then. 
post edited by bison88 - 2013/12/21 11:29:36
Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 12:11:46 (permalink)
There is still a lot of discussion from other folders on the folding forum... I think it would be a good place for everyone to visit if only to read up on the history of this problem and how it has been handled or not handled in the past.

There has to be a need/want to change things and I don't see that from FAH.  I understand that we are just donors with machines and the bigger picture and plans are beyond my intelligence or knowledge.

It still all boils down to communication.  Do that want us to help them or are we merely a means to an end.  I'm seeing the pattern and with the reduction of overall folders over the years, lack of communication and my way or the highway route it isn't pretty.

Oh well let's just do what we can while we can and perhaps FAH may not implode.  Maybe it will... again I see no reasonable outcome for any of this.

Horvat
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 13:35:41 (permalink)
widsss
Horvat

I will criticize when I see people encouraging teammates to abandon f@h and when I see people trying cannibalize members of the folding team. That shouldn't be allowed on this forum. Saying you're going to take your toys and go home because of a drop in points is very childish. I didn't say I liked it, I said it's the exact same thing that has happened in the past and will happen again in the future. Our equipment has a limited lifespan at the top of the points food chain. This Chicken Little mentality is what's causing animosity within the team, not a few posts from someone with a different point of view.

"So don't come in here and criticize us because our view point is the opposite of yours."  --- now that's some serious irony considering your last comment.

Blah blah blah. You're one of those people that always has to right and I will leave it at that.

texinga
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 14:49:34 (permalink)
I may just be strange (Viper be quiet ), but for some reason this brief movie clip from "Steel Magnolias" came to mind after everything has been said and done in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IWL24mNqC4

Wub you guys even if when we disagree...!

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 14:58:24 (permalink)
Umm... Ummm... yeah.. I'd leave an LMA there but I'm sure I'd ROTFL too much.  That would be us.

Nice catch Tex!

TheWolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3800
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 15:43:55 (permalink)
I got to quite reading here as always people are falling into taking a screwing and and liking it and doing nothing about it.
So much of that happens in today's world. Good luck with your next investment.

EVGA Affiliate Code ZHKWRJB9D4 My HeatWare 

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 15:52:17 (permalink)
TheWolf
I got to quite reading here as always people are falling into taking a screwing and and liking it and doing nothing about it.

Quite the opposite actually.

TheWolf
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3800
Re: Major bigadv change (death of the ankle biters) 2013/12/21 15:55:41 (permalink)
Viper97
TheWolf

Quite the opposite actually.

Well maybe not everyone. but I take it you get my point.
At any rate good luck everyone with what ever you decide to do with your hardware.

EVGA Affiliate Code ZHKWRJB9D4 My HeatWare 

Page: << < ..678910.. > >> Showing page 7 of 24
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile