EVGA

Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing!

Author
Asetek Im Hit!
ASETEK Representative
  • Total Posts : 2401
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
2022/03/09 09:10:01 (permalink)
What's up EVGA Community!

Help us make even better liquid coolers!

Many of you know me from either my time as the EVGA News Reporter or from the EVGA Livestreams as Asetek_Shawn the company evangelist. Asetek is the inventor of the All-in-one liquid cooler and yes EVGA is one of our key partners who provide our complete liquid cooling solutions to the community.

Now we're creating a Community Council. Our goal: 
“Foster discussions on the good, bad, ugly, and hopefully future of liquid cooling. What Asetek is doing right and wrong, and what people would like to see from future LC products. Tell us how you really feel! :)

Thank you one and all!”

Anyone interested in joining? Just drop your comments and suggestions here on what you would like to see from Asetek and EVGA in the future... Those with substantive posts and comments will receive requests to join the Council. We have a private Discord where we post ideas. We also have a plan to chat live once a month.

Come tell us how you feel about Asetek liquid cooling!

- Asetek_Shawn (aka I'm_Hit!)

10900K | ROG Z490-Deluxe | 16Gb GSkillz.  3600MHz | EVGA GTX 3080 FTW3 | 34in AOC Ultrawide 144Hz Monitor @3440x1440  
Check us out at www.asetek.com
Read what we're doing at www.coolnation.com

8 Replies Related Threads

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/09 11:48:02 (permalink)
    Need a full coverage 360 aio cooler for threadripper systems. 😊
    Asetek Im Hit!
    ASETEK Representative
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/09 12:07:03 (permalink)
    Sajin
    Need a full coverage 360 aio cooler for threadripper systems. 😊

Thanks, Sajin! I totally agree. Check your PMs. :)

10900K | ROG Z490-Deluxe | 16Gb GSkillz.  3600MHz | EVGA GTX 3080 FTW3 | 34in AOC Ultrawide 144Hz Monitor @3440x1440  
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/09 12:35:52 (permalink)
    PM's checked.
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/09 22:03:35 (permalink)
    Hello Shawn, good to see you in the forum again

Longer hoses .. not everyone builds Mini-ITX & medium towers

my Rig AIO FOLDING Project used a Thermaltake View 71 case & I had to get creative to mount radiator 4 inches from case front... it is a large case

Control of the pump speed by the customer ... think fan curve - based on temps

CLC - give the customer the ability to fully control the fan RPM/ Temp curve ... currently Max Fan RPM is forced at what some believe is too low temp

Displayed on LED or even software - Delta T (Hot - post device & Cool - post radiator) or better yet  - CPU/GPU water temps before & after the radiator & Ambient Temp.  Component (CPU/GPU) Temp, MHz & Voltage would be a plus

Custom programmable display - on the pump cover/device or even a separate 4 to 8 inch display  RPM, Temps ..... custom graphics & animation

The ability to buy a "replacement AIO unit" .... not the entire conversion kit.   Several over the years have had the issues of not being able to find a replacement AIO unit .... once the "EVGA GPU conversion kits" sell out or the Hybrid Card is no longer under warranty ... if the AIO fails ...

Sell replacement / additional ARGP fans - like those used on the current generation of EVGA GPU 3080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  There is an interest from those who like all of their Fans in the PC to have the same look

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Collins2199
    • Total Posts : 8
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/09 23:14:35 (permalink)
    Shawn

Intel came out with a Tec on a water block, EK has one for a custom loop and CoolerMaster AIO has specific variants for 12th gen intel chips.

Any possibility to develop one for 13th gen intel and/or AMD?

nomoss
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1559
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/10 08:11:17 (permalink)
    Cool GTX

Cannot +1 this enough.  

Associates code:  9OYA1P1FRHQ3SGN
    Imgur    modsrigs:  Chemical X   RedWing   Utonium   TY for the +1s! 

Asetek Im Hit!
    ASETEK Representative
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/03/10 10:40:17 (permalink)
    Hey Cool!

Thanks, it's good to be back! Thanks a ton for the suggestions...all are very good and worth discussing in the Council. If we were to ever do something like a founders edition, then I would definitely push to include a variety of fan options. But the fan options to customers are dictated by the partner.

Cool GTX
    Hello Shawn, good to see you in the forum again

my Rig AIO FOLDING Project used a Thermaltake View 71 case & I had to get creative to mount radiator 4 inches from case front... it is a large case

Control of the pump speed by the customer ... think fan curve - based on temps

CLC - give the customer the ability to fully control the fan RPM/ Temp curve ... currently Max Fan RPM is forced at what some believe is too low temp

Displayed on LED or even software - Delta T (Hot - post device & Cool - post radiator) or better yet  - CPU/GPU water temps before & after the radiator & Ambient Temp.  Component (CPU/GPU) Temp, MHz & Voltage would be a plus

Custom programmable display - on the pump cover/device or even a separate 4 to 8 inch display  RPM, Temps ..... custom graphics & animation

The ability to buy a "replacement AIO unit" .... not the entire conversion kit.   Several over the years have had the issues of not being able to find a replacement AIO unit .... once the "EVGA GPU conversion kits" sell out or the Hybrid Card is no longer under warranty ... if the AIO fails ...

Sell replacement / additional ARGP fans - like those used on the current generation of EVGA GPU 3080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  There is an interest from those who like all of their Fans in the PC to have the same look

thetallkeith
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Asetek Community Council - It's A Thing! 2022/06/22 16:35:35 (permalink)
    Hi! Pretty simple one - reliable pumps would be fantastic.

Waiting on an RMA and wanting to tear my ears off in the meantime... Looking at community feedback it seems like these 3080 AIO kits are more miss than hit, hoping the next one makes it more than six months.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile