Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
jlive
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 237
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2013/01/26 07:27:52 (permalink)
I RMA my graphics card because the fan stopped working properly. This is the third card from EVGA that's happened with. When I contacted EVGA support to get the RMA number or whatever it's called, the number so I could return the defective card, I asked if I could get a courtesy upgrade since this is the 3rd time this has happened and second time I've RMA'd an EVGA card. It kind of seemed like the person ignored my request or at least didn't communicate with me if they'd do the courtesy upgrade or not. I was asking to get a GTX 650 Ti back since that just about equals all the money I've spent on the card and the two RMA in shipping.

Anyway, I sent the card back on Tuesday and now you guys have it. I still don't know if you'll upgrade me or not because no one has told me anything. On the open RMA page it says the part number out is the same as the one I sent in but nothing has been shipped yet. I don't know exactly what part number out means. Can someone from EVGA give me an update from here or should I open another support ticket?

46 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_MattM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2245
    • Ribbons : 5
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/26 07:53:03 (permalink)
    Unfortunately we do not go off of value of the card when we ship the replacement.  We try to replace with the same part number if possible and if not an equal or greater performing product.  The system will put the same part number as default for the replacement part until the we pull and ship the replacement.  We do not normally e-mail with updates of the part number changes as it is under the Open RMA section on your account.  You can see more about this here.

I see that the RMAed card was received late in the day on the 25th and we will ship out the replacement in 1~3 business days.  Our RMA status page here is updated Monday~Friday at 7PM Pacific time so the day it ships it will reflect the replacement's part number as well as  the tracking number.  You can find the specs of the part number of the replacement here under it's series if it is different than this card.  As your card is a 200 series it will either be under the GeForce 200 Series, GeForce 400 Series, GeForce 500 Series, or the GeForce 600 Series.  Searching via your browser's page search for the part number will jump you directly to the link to the spec PDF.

You can also contact me directly at mattm@evga.com.
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/26 08:02:27 (permalink)
    Alright, I see you're not really understanding my question or just want to dodge it. This is the 3rd EVGA card fan I've had die on me. Or you guys going to upgrade me for all my troubles or not? That's all I really want to know. If you will, cool, I will appreciate it. If not, that's fine too but I won't ever buy a EVGA product again.
    EVGATech_MattM
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2245
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/26 08:21:37 (permalink)
    It is possible it will be upgraded if we are out of that part number however our policy is same part number if possible so you may get the same part number as a replacement.  I see that the last RMA was from 03/19/2011 so it does not appear to be a chronic problem and environment can affect lifespan of fans.   Unfortunately we do not have a mean lifespan of cards.
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/26 08:29:55 (permalink)
    I'll take that as a no. Thanks for being a unsympathetic greedy corporation. You must think people are made of money and have all the time in the world to sit around waiting weeks to play their games. I'm washing my hands of EVGA, this is too much of a headache and inconvenience. 3 fans, 3 cards and over 250 bucks to keep a working average performance graphics card. Do your job and send me back my card ASAP, so I can be done once and for all with your corrupt company.

I'd advise anyone thinking about getting a gt 240 not to, it's buggy and crashes your PC unless you use a power management workaround. EVGA/NVIDIA never acknowledge the problem or fixed the card in any way, that's probably why the fans keep dying on them too, good day.

post edited by jlive - 2013/01/26 08:34:22
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/26 20:58:46 (permalink)
    It cost 120 when I bought the card. I'd go ape bonkers if they sent me a 50 dollar replacement card. It doesn't matter, he made it clear I'm getting the same card back unless they don't have any, which I doubt because the gt 240 was never popular, wish I would have known why before I bought it.

I'm more annoyed by all the money I've spent to get a basic graphics card to work for more than 1 1/2 - 2 years from EVGA. I bought a 9400 fan broke right after warranty was up, then the gt240 fan messed up shortly after buying it and again now. A GTX 650 Ti wouldn't even cover all those costs. I've learned my lesson though. I'm going to buy one with a lifetime warranty from someone besides EVGA. I'm going to build a new rig probably in the summer and am going to drop 4-500 on a card then. I'll give this PC to my daughter then.
    post edited by jlive - 2013/01/26 21:06:53
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 2037
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/28 10:19:09 (permalink)
    Dear jlive,

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your EVGA product. I can confirm that we are here to assist and that we are processing your RMA as quickly as possible to help. Please keep in mind however that the RMA process is not an upgrade process, but rather a warranty process to assist with having your card fixed if there is a problem. In order to try and assist you further I have requested that the GT 240 model with a different style fan is sent out to you to assist. I am not certain why you have had a problem with your other cards and the fans, but if you are uncomfortable with the fan, we will have that changed to assist you. Please let me know if you should have any additional questions or concerns. chrisb@evga.com

jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/28 11:19:16 (permalink)
    Keep in mind no one said it was an upgrade process and not a warranty process. However, in my specific case I think and upgrade is warranted. You guys obviously don't feel the same way, which you're entitled to as a faceless corporation. You don't care about the money that's come out of my pocket simply from buying two of your cards, and I'm not talking about the purchase prices either. I'm talking about costs incurred after the purchase, two RMAs, a dead card slightly out of warranty, gas money and time. All you care about is what you're contractually obligated to do.

I'm actually baffled your company would treat someone who has been trying to be a loyal customer this way. Behind your closed corporate doors I'm sure your mantra is policy over people, profits over perception. Do only what is necessary not what is morally commendable. That's bad business and will catch up with you eventually. Instead of saying, yea this guy has had a tough time with our cards, one of the few who has(possibly), let's make it right for him so we can retain him as a customer in the future you throw peanuts at me and quote policy.

I could understand if I was asking for something outrageous, but I am not. You already have my card so you lose no money there. The other card is only slightly more expensive even right now today. You only think of today though not the future. What do you think is going to happen this summer when I build my new rig? Do you really think I'm going to drop 4-500 on an EVGA product if you don't make this right for me? No, I'm going to get a Zotac or an AMD model. I'm a very loyal customer when a company does right by me when problems arise and has good products to begin with, I'm like a scorned woman when one does not. Any company that doesn't satisfy me within reason will never see another penny from me again ever. Again, good day! You don't have to do any more damage control because it's obviously not going to work with me.
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 00:57:13 (permalink)
    Thanks again for doing only what you were contractually obligated to do, jerks. I'm going to tell all my friends and family who game on PCs about this as well as all my social media followers, all 1 million+ of them. When my album comes out later this year I'll leave a special shout out to your company as well.
    post edited by jlive - 2013/01/29 01:03:47
    transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 06:39:36 (permalink)
    I'm unsure why you should be unhappy if they send you a 'cheaper' card if it performs better than your older 240...

Seems like sour grapes to me.

eVGA is an outstanding company that always has, and hopefully always will, supported me when I needed it. The fact that they're willing to give you a model with a different fan (and I think this card was out of warranty?) is a significant indicator of their willingness to go the extra mile for their customer.

Good luck getting any other company to do the same.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 07:03:55 (permalink)
    transdogmifier

I'm unsure why you should be unhappy if they send you a 'cheaper' card if it performs better than your older 240...

Seems like sour grapes to me.

eVGA is an outstanding company that always has, and hopefully always will, supported me when I needed it. The fact that they're willing to give you a model with a different fan (and I think this card was out of warranty?) is a significant indicator of their willingness to go the extra mile for their customer.

Good luck getting any other company to do the same.

Oh gee, I wonder why I wouldn't want a 50 dollar card to replace one I paid 120 for. Maybe because if I want to sell my card at some point it will be worth less than half of what I paid. As crappy as the 240 is they're still going for 120 if you can find one. http://www.amazon.com/EVG...LR/dp/B002WRIBO6  I'm pretty sure they are no longer being sold new because they were a complete failure and crash PCs when watching basic video with them. NVIDIA and EVGA never acknowledge or fixed the problem because the did not care and do not care as evident by this very thread! No, this card was not out of warranty. And, no giving me the same model with a different fan I didn't ask for and which is too late to get changed is not going the extra mile, it's doing next to nothing, basically nothing of value. I would have preferred they not give me one with a fan that looks hard as hell to clean.

They helped you when you needed help, congrats, now bug off. I've had a bunch of different companies go the extra mile in true American fashion but not EVGA. They do only what they are contractually obligated to do and nothing more. Good riddance to my involvement and financial support of this company, it is no more. ...bite that hand that feeds you, you don't get fed anymore. I see from other forums on their customer support EVGA reputation is tanking in the last year. It's only a matter of time before they start to feel it in their bottom line. When that happens they'll begin to act like they care. At that point, which is quickly approaching, it will be too late.
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 07:10:07 (permalink)
    http://forums.evga.com...p;m=444079&mpage=2

See, I'm not making this stuff up. I have to live with my PC randomly crashing just about everyday because of this trash card. The guy who made the last post had it right, they should have worked with NVIDIA and given us all an equal replacement free of charge since they decided to do absolutely nothing, they did not care and they do not care. They are cold and heartless.
    EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 11:25:39 (permalink)
    Dear jlive,

I am once again very sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your product. I can confirm that we have tried to assist you by offering a one-time replacement outside of the warranty period and due to your complaints on the fan on your card we have sent you a different model GT 240 with a different fan. We will continue to support you with warranty on your replacement for 30 days from the time it is received to guard against any defects with the product and please let me know if you should have any additional questions or concerns with the RMA process. chrisb@evga.com

jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 11:37:35 (permalink)
    My card is still under warranty, stop it with my card isn't under warranty nonsense. Either it's still under warranty or your support misinformed me when I RMA the card the first time. They told me I'd have a new warranty from the date I received the replacement all I had to do was register it once I got it, which I did.  I'm going above your head because you are of no help to me. I won't stand for your forum moderators bullying me either. You guys are close to not just losing me as a customer forever but gaining a lifetime enemy!
    rigmaster
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 268
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 11:42:26 (permalink)
    ljive

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 11:52:30 (permalink)
    Dear jlive,

I am very sorry for any confusion as the RMA process always continues the same warranty from the original purchase. I am showing that your 2 year warranty has since expired on this product and that we have tried to assist you further by offering a one-time replacement.

I can confirm that we are trying to work with you to assist with your main concern of the RMA which included the fan on the product. I once again do apologize for any confusion on the RMA process as it is in place to help with having your EVGA product repaired or replaced with the same model under warranty to assist. I have included a link to our warranty terms below to try and help further with any confusion. Please let me know if you should have any additional questions or concerns. chrisb@evga.com

http://www.evga.com/support/warranty/originalWarranty.asp

jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 11:54:57 (permalink)
    See what did I tell you guys earlier about policy over people. I talk to them on the phone they say one think and mislead me. Now they come here and quote policy. smh There is no confusion, just more of your lies and more of  your precious policies.
    post edited by jlive - 2013/01/29 12:07:14
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 12:39:44 (permalink)

fletchj

I'd say EVGA has been pretty kind to you offering to replace your card when it isn't even under warranty anymore... And even swapping it out so you get a different fan. 

You have to keep in mind with technology, what you pay for it today certainly isn't what it's going to be worth two years from now.  That 240 you are using now is currently three generations old.  A comparable replacement today like I said in my earlier post is a GT 620 which will outperform that 240 and do it with less power and heat for $50 bucks.  Welcome to technology... What you buy today is obsolete tomorrow.

No you are simply wrong, I looked it up the 620 is 10 levels below the 240 in performance. Same number of cores does not equal same performance. smh

Discrete: 8800 GTX, 8800 GTS 512 MB, GT 545 (GDDR5)
    Go (mobile): GTX 280M, 285M, 555M (GDDR5)
    Discrete: HD 4770
    Mobility: HD 4860, 7770M, 7850M

Discrete: 8800 GT 512 MB, 9800 GT, GT 545 (DDR3), GT 640 (DDR3)
    Go (mobile): 9800M GTX, GTX 260M (112), GTS 360M (GDDR5), 555M (DDR3)
    Discrete: HD 4830, HD 5670, HD 6670 (GDDR5)
    Mobility: HD 5770, HD 5750, 6600M/6700M (GDDR5), 7750M

Discrete: 8800 GTS 640 MB, 9600 GT, GT 240 (GDDR5)
    Go (mobile): 9800M GTS, GTX 160M
    Discrete: HD 2900 XT, HD 3870, HD 5570 (GDDR5), HD 6570 (GDDR5)
    Mobility: 6500M (GDDR5), 6600M/6700M (DDR3), 7730M

Discrete: 8800 GS, 9600 GSO, GT 240 (DDR3)
    Go (mobile): GTX 260M (96), GTS 150M, GTS 360M (DDR3)
    Discrete: HD 3850 512 MB, HD 4670, HD 5570 (DDR3), HD 6570 (DDR3), HD 6670 (DDR3)
    Mobility: HD 3870, HD 5730, HD 5650, 6500M (DDR3)

These are equivalent cards to the 240.
    Kanti
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4739
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 14:46:21 (permalink)
    From what I read the techs were willing to work with you and you said forget it, and asked them to send the card back to you.  Either let them help you, or be asinine and eat the loss because you can't be patient.   If you chose the second option, that's on you, so let it go.

Yeah it sucks, but until you learn the skillset to build your own GPUs and video cards, you're going to have to suck it up and deal with the mistakes of the manufacturers you depend on.  It's just part of life.  EVGA is far from perfect, but so is every other entity out there.  Welcome to being human. 

Muh 'filiate code: 387JKEF57G
    fxdrake84
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 484
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 15:41:50 (permalink)
    fletchj

Do you have the link where someone dreamed up those comparisons?  Majority of those are not accurate.

A GT 240 is only slightly more powerful than a GT 220, but yet less powerful than a 9800 GT at the time.

These are most likely from toms hardware hierarchy chart, but I'm pretty sure they group each of the 4 lines displayed above as 1 tier.

The proper representation of the table is here: 
    http://www.tomshardware.c...ard-review,3107-7.html

EVGA Z68 SLI R22 BIOS
    Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.5 GHz 1.38v    
    Corsair Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler
    SLI MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 
    G.Skill Sniper 16GB DDR3 1866
    OCZ ZX Series 1000w PSU
    Fractal Design Define R5
    Samsung UN55D6000
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 544
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/29 18:20:09 (permalink)
    Just going to start this off saying that I won't be reading any replies, so don't put too much effort into them.  All of the below is assuming that EVGA sends a GT620 instead of another 240.

Here's a link to the ONLY in stock GT 240 on Newegg (A Zotac one to boot): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814500137

If Zotac is a better company as you state, why is it only $38?  It's because GT 240s aren't worth even $60 nowadays, let alone $120+.

I'm assuming this is the link on Amazon you were referencing: http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-nVidia-GeForce-PCI-Express-01G-P3-1236-LR/dp/B002WRIBO6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359510606&sr=8-2&keywords=gt+240

Note how both of them are listed as "Used".  That means the seller sets the price, not what the market currently runs for them.  The seller could set them to $6000 if he wanted to- doesn't mean people are actually buying them. 

A quick gander at Ebay gives us the following link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Computer-Components-Parts-/175673/i.html?LH_BIN=1&_from=R40&Chipset%252FGPU%2520Model=NVIDIA%2520GeForce%2520GT%2520240&_nkw=nvidia+gt+240&_dcat=27386&Compatible%2520Port%252FSlot=PCI%2520Express%2520x16&rt=nc

3 of them, one at $50, one at $56 and one at $90.  I excluded the auction ones as those are a terrible basis for price.  Notice how two of them are right at ~$50.  That looks like the price for a GT 620 to me.  EVGA would actually be offering a same or better price replacement with the 620, believe it or not.

From the benchmarks that I found in about 10 seconds on Google, the GT 620 is maybe 5% slower.  I'm not certain what Tom's uses as a basis for its "tiers", but it's not likely based in any benchmarks.  On the plus side, it comsumes far less power and generates a lot less heat.  But why would it matter to you if you are just going to sell it?  Price would be all that matters, and the 620 is comparable in that regard.

The RMA terms actually do state that any replacement card continues the previous warranty, or 90 days, whichever is greater.

This is still a kindness on EVGA's part any way you stack it, as OOW replacements are not something any company has to do.

EDIT:  Oh, and it's rather ironic that you posted a Willy Wonka pic, because if EVGA really was an "unsympathetic greedy corporation", they could have essentially said that for your out-of-warranty card "You get nothing... Good day sir!".
    post edited by Firestarter512 - 2013/01/29 18:24:33
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/30 05:53:45 (permalink)
    Those are different cards than mine genius, 512 vs 1 gb big difference, thus the huge difference in price. All the cheap ones have less memory and performance. lmao Did you even attempt to think before you posted that? Rhetorical, of course you didn't think before posting that. 1 GB still going from 90-120 from your own source, again you are wrong, 240 is in a different league from a 620. A 620 is on par with integrated graphics, old ones. lmfao Just stop, you don't know what you're talking about.
    post edited by jlive - 2013/01/30 06:05:45
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/30 05:57:31 (permalink)
    fxdrake84

fletchj

Do you have the link where someone dreamed up those comparisons?  Majority of those are not accurate.

A GT 240 is only slightly more powerful than a GT 220, but yet less powerful than a 9800 GT at the time.

These are most likely from toms hardware hierarchy chart, but I'm pretty sure they group each of the 4 lines displayed above as 1 tier.

I see nothing where it says anything about tier 1, 2, 3, etc... Stop lying. 240 is about 22 levels up from the bottom with only 13 levels above it.
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/30 06:08:42 (permalink)
    fletchj

Stop and think for a second, no one is going to take a card that performs worse than a card they are returning. The list is of cards of equal or greater performance than a 240 in the same basic price range. The list is best graphics cards for the money in hierarchy format.
    fxdrake84
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 484
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/30 06:15:00 (permalink)
    jlive

fxdrake84

fletchj

I see nothing where it says anything about tier 1, 2, 3, etc... Stop lying. 240 is about 22 levels up from the bottom with only 13 levels above it.

Either, you are blind or don't see it in your browser, but in IE, the white and grey used to separate row grouping is a clear indicator. On Firefox or Chrome, the way they use spacing after every few lines is another indicator.

You also seem to put Radeon discrete and Nvidia discrete into separate tiers when their chart shows them in the same tier.
    post edited by fxdrake84 - 2013/01/30 06:26:47

EVGA Z68 SLI R22 BIOS
    Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.5 GHz 1.38v    
    Corsair Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler
    SLI MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 
    G.Skill Sniper 16GB DDR3 1866
    OCZ ZX Series 1000w PSU
    Fractal Design Define R5
    Samsung UN55D6000
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/01/30 06:36:37 (permalink)
    fxdrake84

jlive

fxdrake84

fletchj

Either, you are blind or don't see it in your browser, but in IE, the white and grey used to separate row grouping is a clear indicator. On Firefox or Chrome, the way they use spacing after every few lines is another indicator.

You also seem to put Radeon discrete and Nvidia discrete into separate tiers when their chart shows them in the same tier.

Never mind, I read your post wrong, yes I put them same as the chart into the same groupings via copy and past. I thought you said tier 1 not 1 tier, yes each group is one tier, 240 is tier 22 or 14 depending on where you start from.  I didn't put anything into any tier I just copy and pasted the levels at and slightly above the 240.

post edited by jlive - 2013/01/30 06:47:44
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/02/04 10:32:34 (permalink)
    Oh man, I get the new RMAd replacement card back and guess what? It has the same problem, constant freezing pixelated screen when watching videos or gaming. I have to hard reset 5-6 times a day now. Only this one does it more than the previous two, this card has rendered my PC virtually unusable. smh When I had the 9400 in while I was waiting for the replacement card for the 240, zero crashes/freezing with the exact same drivers!

I'm now waiting to see what if anything they will do for me now, documenting it on here too. So far one response from support:
    I see that the previous card you sent to us passed testing when we tested it here. At this point it is more likely to be a problem with another component in your system. Is there any other common component that was used with both cards and has not been tested yet?
    There is nothing wrong with my PC, it runs any other video within my PCs spec range(ie power supply)card fine. Please stop trying to dodge the problem with the 240 cards. Please don't give the card I returned to anyone because the fan stopped working then randomly started back. You need to put a new fan on it or it will be RMAd to you guys in no time. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/02/04 16:31:01 (permalink)
    fletchj

Have you reinstalled the Nvidia drivers since you received the new card?  Or did you just stick the new card in place?

Download the latest GeForce drivers from the Nvidia website and make sure you check the clean install button with the replacement card in the machine.

Yep, uninstalled them, then used driver sweeper. Then downloaded what looks like number wise the exact same driver when searching for the card on NVIDIA's site, then installed that after a reboot.
    A FURRY
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 408
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/02/04 17:23:34 (permalink)
    I think OP may be running multiple fan control programs, which can conflict and cause the fan to stop completely. 

If you try to spin the fan by hand with the system off, does it spin freely?

My Systems: i7 3770K Rig with GTX570  |  AMD FX-8350 CPU Folding Rig  |  AMD FX-8350 CPU Folding Rig  |  Dual Xeon 2.66GHz Mac Pro With GTX550Ti  |  i3 Laptop  |  Core2Duo Laptop   Atom Dual Core 1.6GHz Netbook  |  Atom Single core 1.6GHz Netbook

All running Linux. (Most running my own customization, "Longcat OS")  One HDD with Win7 on it just for games that won't run under WINE.
    jlive
    Superclocked Member
    Re:Part Number Out 2013/02/04 17:54:21 (permalink)
    ☢ OMG A FURRY ☢

I think OP may be running multiple fan control programs, which can conflict and cause the fan to stop completely. 

If you try to spin the fan by hand with the system off, does it spin freely?

There's nothing wrong with the fan on this refurbished card. It's just constantly crashing because the 240's are defective.
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile