Ebola coming to a state near you.

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7
Author
kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8756
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/15 11:41:06 (permalink)
How did this all start again?
post edited by kaninja - 2014/10/15 13:55:13

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

Punchy
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2969
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/15 11:45:46 (permalink)
kaninja
Ha ha ha, was this for the false and deceptive advertising suit? A bunch of people were disappointed that Red Bull didn't physically give them wings? lol.

Red Bull gives you ebola?

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18947
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/15 11:50:56 (permalink)

"Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told reporters she should not have been flying — because she had cared for the Ebola patient and because she had a temperature of 99.5 degrees before she boarded to go home.

Those infected with the Ebola are not considered contagious until they show symptoms, such as a fever." [link]

Wow, so now the story changed that she had a fever (was contagious) before she boarded the plane. This is a nurse who worked with an ebola patient and was trained accordingly.. and she does that. Unbelievable.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Sajin
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 49186
  • Ribbons : 199
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/15 11:54:36 (permalink)
Nereus

"Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told reporters she should not have been flying — because she had cared for the Ebola patient and because she had a temperature of 99.5 degrees before she boarded to go home.  Those infected with the Ebola are not considered contagious until they show symptoms, such as a fever." [link] Wow, so now the story changed that she had a fever (was contagious) before she boarded the plane. This is a nurse who worked with an ebola patient and was trained accordingly.. and she does that. Unbelievable.   

Looks like she wasn't trained.
JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7192
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/15 11:55:15 (permalink)
kaninja
Ha ha ha, was this for the false and deceptive advertising suit? A bunch of people were disappointed that Red Bull didn't physically give them wings? lol.

I believe you have an option of a $10 cheque or $15 worth of Red Bull.

Wrong thread my dude!

But yeah, Red bull gives you wings? NO! RED BULL GIVES YOU EBOLA!

i9-12900ks @ | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA

kaninja
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8756
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/15 12:27:17 (permalink)
RushXTC
kaninja

I believe you have an option of a $10 cheque or $15 worth of Red Bull.

Wrong thread my dude!

But yeah, Red bull gives you wings? NO! RED BULL GIVES YOU EBOLA!

Ha ha ha lol, if Red Bull gives you Ebola I would want more than $10 lol.....or free Red Bull. Oops.

Corsair 650D   -  i5 3570K @ 4.6GHz  -  Corsair H80i  -  MSI Z77 M-Power  -  16GB DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum
WD 1TB Caviar Black x2  -  OCZ 120GB Vertex2 SSD  -  Corsair HX620  -  GTX285 SSC  -  Samsung T240  -  DIR-655

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4805
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/16 00:34:28 (permalink)
A WHO report that was just released says that Ebola can have an incubation period of up to 42 days. So several weeks from now we might have Ebola cases popping up all over the country.

And what makes all of this even worse is the fact that the plane in which that one infected nurse was on continued to be used for five more flights after she got off…
The Frontier Airlines jet that carried a Dallas healthcare worker diagnosed with Ebola made five additional flights after her trip before it was taken out of service, according to a flight-monitoring website. Denver-based Frontier said in a statement that it grounded the plane immediately after the carrier was notified late Tuesday night by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the Ebola patient.

CNN is reporting that nurses are claiming that “there were no protocols” for dealing with Ebola patient Duncan…
Also Tuesday, National Nurses United made troubling allegations about the hospital, claiming “guidelines were constantly changing” and “there were no protocols” about how to deal with the deadly virus.” “The protocols that should have been in place in Dallas were not in place, and that those protocols are not in place anywhere in the United States as far as we can tell,” NNU Executive Director RoseAnn DeMoro said. “We’re deeply alarmed.” Nurses were told to wrap their necks with medical tape when equipment left their necks exposed; they felt unsupported and unprepared, and they received no hands-on training, union co-president Deborah Burger said.

In addition, it is being reported that at the hospital there was “no one to pick up hazardous waste as it piled to the ceiling” during the treatment of Thomas Eric Duncan. Soiled sheets and clothing just sat there and kept on piling up. At this point, the head of the CDC should immediately resign in disgrace.  The incompetence that he is displaying is absolutely appalling.

For example, during a single press conference he recently claimed that you cannot get Ebola by sitting on a bus, but that you can spread it by riding on a bus
Dr. Tom Frieden, director for the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said during a telephone press briefing Wednesday that you cannot get Ebola by sitting next to someone on a bus, but that infected or exposed persons should not ride public transportation because they could transmit the disease to someone else.

We have reached a tipping point.  If Ebola is not controlled soon, we could be facing the worst pandemic in modern history and have millions of precious lives lost.  In fact, the UN says that we only have 60 days to avert an unprecedented global crisis…
The UN says the ebola outbreak must be controlled within 60 days or else the world faces an “unprecedented” situation for which there is no plan. The United Nations made the stark warning as it warned that the disease “is running faster than us and it is winning the race”. Nearly 9,000 cases of ebola have been reported so far in West Africa, including 4,447 deaths.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/16 05:23:21 (permalink)

Considering what has been going on, I think it may be too late to stop it in the US. Latest reports state that the second nurse actually called the CDC to advise she had developed symptoms (a fever), and it was the CDC who said it was ok to take a public flight back to Texas because her temperature was just under 100 degrees, and not yet over 100.4 degrees. Yes, she was exhibiting symptoms, and had been in direct contact with an ebola patient, and the CDC said it was ok to fly domestically..

The more this goes on, the more convinced I am that the government is letting this happen - there is just no way there can be this many 'errors' by accident, when dealing with something so deadly. Hey, it's one way to deal with the Social Security problem.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

blacksapphire08
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8875
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/16 08:59:39 (permalink)
Nereus

Considering what has been going on, I think it may be too late to stop it in the US. Latest reports state that the second nurse actually called the CDC to advise she had developed symptoms (a fever), and it was the CDC who said it was ok to take a public flight back to Texas because her temperature was just under 100 degrees, and not yet over 100.4 degrees. Yes, she was exhibiting symptoms, and had been in direct contact with an ebola patient, and the CDC said it was ok to fly domestically..

The more this goes on, the more convinced I am that the government is letting this happen - there is just no way there can be this many 'errors' by accident, when dealing with something so deadly. Hey, it's one way to deal with the Social Security problem.

I dont think anyone is doing it intentionally, it's just people arent taking this as seriously as they should or they're straight up incompetent.. Ebola cases should be treated as life and death situations because that's exactly what they are with a potential 90% fatality rate. I still think air travel needs to be restricted.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/16 10:22:07 (permalink)
blacksapphire08
Nereus

I dont think anyone is doing it intentionally, it's just people arent taking this as seriously as they should or they're straight up incompetent.. Ebola cases should be treated as life and death situations because that's exactly what they are with a potential 90% fatality rate. I still think air travel needs to be restricted.

This  ^  (bolded).   Even if they are doing it intentionally, they're doing it incompetently, lol.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/16 22:23:22 (permalink)

H-E-double hockey sticks.. it just gets worse... latest from CNN:

A nurse with Ebola may have shown symptoms of the virus as many as four days before authorities once indicated, meaning that she might have been contagious while flying on not just one, but two commercial flights, officials said Thursday.

...on Thursday, Dr. Chris Braden of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told reporters in Ohio that "we have started to look at the possibility that she had symptoms going back as far as Saturday. ... We can't rule out (that) she might have had the start of her illness on Friday."

"So this new information now is saying we need to go back now to the flight that she took on Friday the 10th and include them in our investigation of contacts," said Braden. The CDC announced later Thursday that is "expanding its outreach to airline passengers now to include those who flew from Dallas-Fort Worth to Cleveland on Frontier flight 1142" last Friday -- which is how Vinson got to Ohio, from Texas, originally.   

later..

Frontier Airlines says it is notifying up to 800 passengers linked to Vinson's flights. They include those aboard her Dallas-to-Cleveland flight on October 10, a return flight four days later and five subsequent trips by the plane used in the latter flight.

post edited by Nereus - 2014/10/17 00:23:22

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 23174
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/16 23:01:53 (permalink)
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
A WHO report that was just released says that Ebola can have an incubation period of up to 42 days. So several weeks from now we might have Ebola cases popping up all over the country.

And what makes all of this even worse is the fact that the plane in which that one infected nurse was on continued to be used for five more flights after she got off…
The Frontier Airlines jet that carried a Dallas healthcare worker diagnosed with Ebola made five additional flights after her trip before it was taken out of service, according to a flight-monitoring website. Denver-based Frontier said in a statement that it grounded the plane immediately after the carrier was notified late Tuesday night by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the Ebola patient.

CNN is reporting that nurses are claiming that “there were no protocols” for dealing with Ebola patient Duncan…
Also Tuesday, National Nurses United made troubling allegations about the hospital, claiming “guidelines were constantly changing” and “there were no protocols” about how to deal with the deadly virus.” “The protocols that should have been in place in Dallas were not in place, and that those protocols are not in place anywhere in the United States as far as we can tell,” NNU Executive Director RoseAnn DeMoro said. “We’re deeply alarmed.” Nurses were told to wrap their necks with medical tape when equipment left their necks exposed; they felt unsupported and unprepared, and they received no hands-on training, union co-president Deborah Burger said.

In addition, it is being reported that at the hospital there was “no one to pick up hazardous waste as it piled to the ceiling” during the treatment of Thomas Eric Duncan. Soiled sheets and clothing just sat there and kept on piling up. At this point, the head of the CDC should immediately resign in disgrace.  The incompetence that he is displaying is absolutely appalling.

For example, during a single press conference he recently claimed that you cannot get Ebola by sitting on a bus, but that you can spread it by riding on a bus
Dr. Tom Frieden, director for the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said during a telephone press briefing Wednesday that you cannot get Ebola by sitting next to someone on a bus, but that infected or exposed persons should not ride public transportation because they could transmit the disease to someone else.

We have reached a tipping point.  If Ebola is not controlled soon, we could be facing the worst pandemic in modern history and have millions of precious lives lost.  In fact, the UN says that we only have 60 days to avert an unprecedented global crisis…
The UN says the ebola outbreak must be controlled within 60 days or else the world faces an “unprecedented” situation for which there is no plan. The United Nations made the stark warning as it warned that the disease “is running faster than us and it is winning the race”. Nearly 9,000 cases of ebola have been reported so far in West Africa, including 4,447 deaths.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 09:34:50 (permalink)
Well this is a fun experiment that was conducted that Joe Biggs did. Of course if you dont know the petition is fake and him seeing how dumb people are to sign it.

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 09:50:30 (permalink)
I don't know what it was about this video, But damn.

blacksapphire08
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8875
  • Ribbons : 22
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 11:51:23 (permalink)
No crying! You're spreading it even more.

bluvert89
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 435
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 11:58:28 (permalink)
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
Well this is a fun experiment that was conducted that Joe Biggs did. Of course if you dont know the petition is fake and him seeing how dumb people are to sign it.

The people they "randomly" select are about as intelligent as the people who think Alex Jones is a credible source of information.  But who wouldn't trust a guy who has his own line of coffee?...'merica

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 13:14:48 (permalink)
In related news, the Ebola Czar is named. Some legal hack with no medical or healthcare experience.
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 13:50:10 (permalink)

bluvert89
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

The people they "randomly" select are about as intelligent as the people who think Alex Jones is a credible source of information.  But who wouldn't trust a guy who has his own line of coffee?...'merica

I was waiting for a person like you to complain about "oh its Alex jones". I am not going to debat with you BUT at least those people are not as dumb as those who think that the urinestream media is a reliable source. I also think your just jealous that he has his own coffee and you dont. 

Brad_Hawthorne
Insert Custom Title Here
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 17:43:12 (permalink)
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

bluvert89
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

I was waiting for a person like you to complain about "oh its Alex jones". I am not going to debat with you BUT at least those people are not as dumb as those who think that the urinestream media is a reliable source. I also think your just jealous that he has his own coffee and you dont. 

XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 73000
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/17 20:14:19 (permalink)

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 02:50:00 (permalink)
WOW man is this administration and the CDC completely insane! Why have they not ban air travel yet from these Ebola countries still? They are putting the lives of more than 300 million Americans at risk. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that you keep more people from getting sick by keeping the sick people away from the healthy people.  Well some of you may question if an Ebola travel ban will work or not. Well it has worked in Africa.  Even as the outbreaks in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone have spread like wildfire, the nations immediately bordering them are doing just fine.  And there is one primary reason why this is the case...
Ivory Coast, Guinea-Bissau and Senegal, all of which share borders with at least one of the three most affected countries, have closed those borders.  

At this point, nearly 30 countries have instituted an Ebola travel ban. So why won't Obama do it? This is clearly what the American people want.  For example, one recent survey asked the following question...
Should the government allow people who have recently been in any of the countries in western Africa where there is a major Ebola outbreak to enter the United States?  

Only 23 percent of respondents said yes to that question. Right now, the dead bodies of Ebola victims are decaying in the streets over in West Africa.  Ebola corpses are being dumped into rivers and are being eaten by animals.  Grave diggers can't keep up with the number of bodies being delivered to them.  The Liberian government estimates that it will soon need more than 84,000 additional body bags as the death toll climbs at an exponential rate. 

Meanwhile, the CDC also richly deserves all of the criticism that it is currently getting at the moment. This is an agency that is absolutely showered with money.  It gets more than $6,000,000,000 a year, and it is supposed to be preparing our health care system for events such as this. And without a doubt, the money is in their budget...
This lack of response is despite having these line items in its budget (2012 numbers):
  • Quarantine (non-add) $25,866,000
  • Healthcare-Associated Infections – PPHF (non-add) $11,750,000
  • Workplace Wellness – PPHF $10,000,000
  • Surveillance, Epidemiology, and PH Informatics $262,129,000
  • Personal Protective Technology $16,791,000
  • State and Local Preparedness and Response Capability $657,418,000
  • Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund Transfer (non-add) $30,000,000
How much of these funds were used to monitor, consult, advice the nurses in Dallas who were treating a man with deadly Ebola? $0.00  

"Incompetent" is far too kind a word to describe the performance of the CDC so far.  Let us hope that this Ebola outbreak fizzles out somehow and that by some miracle no more Ebola victims travel to the United States. Because it has become exceedingly clear that our government is not equipped to deal with something like this. Matt Drudge recently sent out a tweet warning that we need to be ready to "self-quarantine" if necessary. I think that is very good advice.  Obviously the government is not going to be able to protect us if Ebola starts spreading like wildfire. The only people that you are going to be able to depend on are yourself, your family and your close friends.

direraptor22
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5717
  • Ribbons : 16
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 03:12:45 (permalink)
Until thousands of Americans are succumbing to Ebola, I'm not worried about anything.......

“The fascination of flight can't be expressed with words. But it really lies beyond the capabilities of human endeavor. Once you've experienced it, you'll never be able to forget it.” - Friedrich Oblessor
-ZS-Carpenter
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1547
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 03:18:05 (permalink)
direraptor22
Until thousands of Americans are succumbing to Ebola, I'm not worried about anything.......

well you have a couple weeks before you need to start then

Can anyone explain why they flew those nurses out of texas? Stop moving these people around, move the healthy health care experts to texas.

Main rig: gaming/folding
Z68 FTW 2600k@4.2  980 Ti sc+
Dedicated folders
x79 Classy/4820k 3x 970
Q9550/780i 2x 770
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 03:22:28 (permalink)
direraptor22

Even if thousands dont in which I  hope thousands dont, you will be worried about it if somebody you know or care about has it. Just saying.

JGLuxe
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 08:41:03 (permalink)
Holy crap, Did anyone else see this?!?!?

"Texas Hospital Worker Who May Have Handled Ebola Samples Is on Carnival Cruise"

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/texas-hospital-worker-who-may-have-handled-ebola-samples-carnival-n227971

rblaes_99
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1953
  • Ribbons : 15
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 09:12:39 (permalink)
HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

please do not "inform" yourself with garbage from naturalnews.com.  That is quite possibly the worst possible place on the internets for medical/scientific information known.

rlb9682
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1049
  • Ribbons : 11
Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 09:41:37 (permalink)
 http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/index.html

Transmission

West Africa Ebola Outbreak (Infographic)[PDF - 1 page]

Facts About Ebola in the U.S. (Infographic)[PDF - 1 page]

Because the natural reservoir host of Ebola viruses has not yet been identified, the manner in which the virus first appears in a human at the start of an outbreak is unknown. However, researchers believe that the first patient becomes infected through contact with an infected animal.
When an infection does occur in humans, the virus can be spread in several ways to others. Ebola is spread through direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes in, for example, the eyes, nose, or mouth) with
  • blood or body fluids (including but not limited to urine, saliva, sweat, feces, vomit, breast milk, and semen) of a person who is sick with Ebola
  • objects (like needles and syringes) that have been contaminated with the virus
  • infected animals
  • Ebola is not spread through the air or by water, or in general, by food. However, in Africa, Ebola may be spread as a result of handling bushmeat (wild animals hunted for food) and contact with infected bats. There is no evidence that mosquitos or other insects can transmit Ebola virus. Only mammals (for example, humans, bats, monkeys, and apes) have shown the ability to become infected with and spread Ebola virus.
Healthcare providers caring for Ebola patients and the family and friends in close contact with Ebola patients are at the highest risk of getting sick because they may come in contact with infected blood or body fluids of sick patients.
During outbreaks of Ebola, the disease can spread quickly within healthcare settings (such as a clinic or hospital). Exposure to Ebola can occur in healthcare settings where hospital staff are not wearing appropriate protective equipment, including masks, gowns, and gloves and eye protection.
Dedicated medical equipment (preferable disposable, when possible) should be used by healthcare personnel providing patient care. Proper cleaning and disposal of instruments, such as needles and syringes, is also important. If instruments are not disposable, they must be sterilized before being used again. Without adequate sterilization of the instruments, virus transmission can continue and amplify an outbreak.
Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. Abstinence from sex (including oral sex) is recommended for at least 3 months. If abstinence is not possible, condoms may help prevent the spread of disease.

Related Links

• Review of Human-to-Human Transmission of Ebola Virus
  • Questions and Answers about Ebola and Pets
  • Questions and Answers on the 2014 West Africa Ebola Outbreak
  • Ebola Virus Disease Information for Clinicians in U.S. Healthcare Settings
  • Frequently Asked Questions: Safe Management of Patients with Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in U.S. Hospitals
  • Infection Control for Viral Haemorrhagic Fevers in the African Health Care Setting
  • Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Hospitalized Patients with Known or Suspected Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever in U.S. Hospitals
  • Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever Outbreaks
  • Filoviridae

•  Affiliate Code: PD1HHD50JK

Brad_Hawthorne
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 10:00:06 (permalink)
    I wish the government would make up their minds. They rule through irrational fear over terrorism, but they take a polar opposite tact with Ebola which they're calling hysteria. I bet they'd take a different tact if they had buddies in healthcare that wanted funding. All their buddies are in surveillance, not healthcare though.
    post edited by Brad_Hawthorne - 2014/10/18 10:07:16
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 13:19:29 (permalink)
    RushXTC
    Holy crap, Did anyone else see this?!?!?
    "Texas Hospital Worker Who May Have Handled Ebola Samples Is on Carnival Cruise"
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/texas-hospital-worker-who-may-have-handled-ebola-samples-carnival-n227971

Yes I saw that. This is why I am starting to wonder about CDC. We know they're incompetent - they've illustrated that quite clearly already - but what has been going on goes beyond simple incompetency to such an extreme that it's looking deliberate. Rather than restrict movement for a minimum 21 days all the people who were dealing with the initial ebola patient, CDC has specifically approved for them to go to all points of the compass and using very public transportation to do so. If you wanted to do your utmost to spread this infectious disease, following CDC's lead to date would be a pretty good start.

post edited by Nereus - 2014/10/18 13:23:00

XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: Ebola coming to a state near you. 2014/10/18 16:38:14 (permalink)

Ebola panic reaches new heights as Maine teacher is put on leave, because she visited Dallas:  

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/10/18/3581611/maine-teacher-put-on-leave-due-to-ebola-fears-because-she-visited-dallas/

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 5 of 7
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile