AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..551552553554555.. > >> Showing page 551 of 2018
Author
Straykatt
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 196
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:23:51 (permalink)
justin_43
Straykatt
Everyone has the right to their opinion, this is still America right? The bottom line he's conveying is why have us sign up for a card with the assumption we would actually get one. In my case I signed up for the Xc3 gaming, I like the look of the card the best and it seemed reasonably priced so that was the one I signed up for on 09/16. Most comments say patience is a venture, just be patient they're coming - from my point of view its a different story. I have been patient, how long do you have to be patient before you raise a hand? Can anyone verify eVGA said the Xc3 gaming cards are coming to the queue? Or is everyone still assuming? The only thing I heard a couple months ago was they were ramping up with supply on all SKU's.  

I agree that EVGA didn't handle it properly. They put more stock into some SKUs and not others. They did not make people aware they would do this. It's simply because some SKUs make more money for them than others. It's not right. If they wanted to be fair they would take each allocation of GPUs and spread it evenly amongst the SKUs. But they don't do that because the supposed OC cards have such meager clocks that any GPU can hit them. So they allocate most GPUs to the more expensive SKUs, because they like making more money. But that being said it doesn't make it right to switch queues because yours isn't moving. That is not fair to other people. It's EVGA fault not the other person's in line. If there is a complaint to be made it's that EVGA is not evenly distributing the GPUs amongst each SKU.

You never know until you ask, what's the worst that can happen? Them saying no, closed mouths don't get fed and all.
-Godzilla
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:24:01 (permalink)
Despite the long list of card models posted it doesn't seem like much actually went out today.
Straykatt
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:25:02 (permalink)
cbaty
Straykatt

HA! Nice, cheers to you! I'm currently working full time at home (until 09/2021) in a stressful job while watching my two and three year with my wife working the Covid respiratory section of her hospital again due to the second wave. 

From all of us here, thank you, and thank you to your wife!

May you all stay healthy, and sane. <3 

That was nice, thank you I appreciate that and same to you and yours.
JustinGN
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 105
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:25:34 (permalink)
Straykatt

You never know until you ask, what's the worst that can happen? Them saying no, closed mouths don't get fed and all.

Yuuuuup.  Hit the nail on the head.  Just stay professional and polite about it, as you get more bees with honey than vinegar.

-Godzilla
Despite the long list of card models posted it doesn't seem like much actually went out today.

I still hold out hope! Namely cause it's all I got. 

10G-P5-3881-KR     9/17/2020 9:44:07 PM PT      No

10 SKUs "launched" on 9/16, three of which have queues that still haven't even reached the 9/17 release date.  EVGA: where are the 3881, 3883, and 3895?
tamalero
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 151
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:31:45 (permalink)
JustinGN

You cannot vote with your wallet in a duopoly like the GPU market, therefore you must hold the partners accountable by whatever means are at your disposal.  Abstaining from participation does not bring about change.

You're living in a fantasy world.
Specially when you suddenly claiming that EVGA or the partners are at fault for SAMSUNG's 8nm yield issues or the scarcity of the 6GDDR memory andi ts variants.

JustinGN
As for fairness, I am quite keenly aware with how capitalism works.  The fairness I suggest is, in this specific case, simply not offering queues for products the company has no intention of making in a reasonable time frame, as that misleads consumers into signing up for products that you knowingly will not provide them. 

Yeaah except no. EVGA as far I know never promised anything but to offer the queue and free the cards to the queue list as soon they were available.
And funnily, today pretty much blocks your point as they did have a drop on the gaming and black series that were neglected.

JustinGN
The fairness I suggest is improved transparency in production so that consumers can make a better informed choice of the product they choose to line up for or purchase. 

Really? what transparency?  Your claim of transparency is hilarious if you take into consideration that supply is not controlled by EVGA.
EVGA gets an allocation by nvidia and whoever is the memory manufacturers  ( as well as other parts) then dependency goes to the factory, then to the shipping, then EVGA has to allocate these products to not only satisfy the queue. But also ship units to the stores that they have a contract.

JustinGN

The fairness I suggest is meeting the existing demand (the five launch SKUs for the 3080 and 3090) first, before creating new demand by further constraining supply (the Hybrid and Hydro SKUs, which could be better served - and more profitable - by offering them as modification kits rather than unique SKUs). 

You're wrong again bucco. It does not matter if you have 10 skus of 30 units each one, because you will still have 300 units and the same 1,000 people waiting in line regardless of queue.
Also you still have the same chance of joining another queue. So therefore the system is still fair.

JustinGN
The fairness I suggest is not treating the various SKU queues as the equivalent of gacha games, and instead make it clear up front which SKUs will be prioritized over others before permitting sign-ups, or offering some sort of compromise or resolution after-the-fact if you made such an error.

I do not pretend that capitalism is equal, only that it should be fairer than it currently is.  I just keep my arguments on-point and on-topic here, given the niche nature of the community.

You're again getting emotional and taking it as personal while at the same trying to take advantage of your supposed right by removing the right of others who are also in line.
And no, these arguments are hardly "on point".
You simply missed a chance and now you're berating that you DESERVE somehow be INFRONT of other people who are also waiting or victims of the same wait you have been sitting on. All while demanding information from EVGA that in the majority of the cases.. would never be public.

If you really want to make a change.. go complain to retail stores that have no anti bot or anti scalper measures.
go complain to nvidia for not using TSCM and using an unproven uArch from Samsung.

Straykatt

That I agree!

post edited by tamalero - 2020/12/17 13:35:28
pimphard
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:34:32 (permalink)
Dabadger84
Hey, I just found you... And this crazy... But I might a card, that you'll work with maybe. 🤣

If you know what this is you a real OG.

Never knew what it was used for

tamalero
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 151
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:36:08 (permalink)
Dabadger84
Hey, I just found you... And this crazy... But I might a card, that you'll work with maybe. 🤣

isnt this a diagnostic system for motherboards?
IcedTea363
  • Total Posts : 11
Flagged as Spam (3)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:40:36 (permalink)
J and N Computer Services in New York was super easy to get one ordered. They had one in stock when I called this morning. Expecting shipping to be a few days but it should arrive prior to Christmas. 
I bought mine via phone call and paypal invoice. Adam was great over the phone, it's worth the try as they've got 7 coming 12/23 they're advertising to reserve over the phone(really good shop reviews online).

wenrist
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:40:44 (permalink)
Straykatt
cbaty
Straykatt

HA! Nice, cheers to you! I'm currently working full time at home (until 09/2021) in a stressful job while watching my two and three year with my wife working the Covid respiratory section of her hospital again due to the second wave. 

My wife and I are both nurses. It's a tough job at the best of time, now the stress and anxiety are off the charts and a respiratory unit to boot. Good luck to you all and stay healthy.
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:43:36 (permalink)
tamalero
Dabadger84

isnt this a diagnostic system for motherboards?

I made a mistake before & said it belonged to a P67 - it was a P55 Classified: https://www.evga.com/articles/00521/ 
OLD school.

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

SubiXT
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:45:36 (permalink)
It is for the 3080 FTW3 Ultra 
kmile911
  • Total Posts : 9
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:45:43 (permalink)
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but 9:03:07 for 10G-P5-3898-KR received notify email earlier today (not my card but saw it elsewhere).
Straykatt
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:47:03 (permalink)
wenrist
Straykatt
cbaty
Straykatt

My wife and I are both nurses. It's a tough job at the best of time, now the stress and anxiety are off the charts and a respiratory unit to boot. Good luck to you all and stay healthy.

Thanks for that and to you and your wife being out there taking care of us, this whole thing sucks I guess you have to take it one day at a time. 
SubiXT
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:47:14 (permalink)
sleevin
SubiXT
Do I need to update the Google Sheets Notify list? or someone else is keeping track. 

9/18/2020 8:54:48 AM PT Yes

Is this for the 3897 (3080 FTW3 Ultra)?

EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 10G-P5-3897-KR
post edited by SubiXT - 2020/12/17 13:54:24
actek23
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 303
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:49:03 (permalink)
IcedTea363
J and N Computer Services in New York was super easy to get one ordered. They had one in stock when I called this morning. Expecting shipping to be a few days but it should arrive prior to Christmas. 
I bought mine via phone call and paypal invoice. Adam was great over the phone, it's worth the try as they've got 7 coming 12/23 they're advertising to reserve over the phone(really good shop reviews online).

This is not allowed here... you gonna get warned

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:06:11 AM PT Yes
10G-P5-3888-KR 12/10/2020 9:09:35 AM PT Yes
08G-P5-3767-KR 11/9/2020 11:14:20 AM PT Yes
12G-P5-3968-KR 6/3/2021 7:43:23 AM PT Yes
10G-P5-3897-KR 10/29/2020 7:52:54 AM PT No
12G-P5-3967-KR 6/3/2021 8:25:18 AM PT No

JustinGN
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:49:04 (permalink)
tamalero

You're living in a fantasy world.
Specially when you suddenly claiming that EVGA or the partners are at fault for SAMSUNG's 8nm yield issues or the scarcity of the 6GDDR memory andi ts variants.

I never said they (EVGA) were responsible for those things.

tamalero
Yeaah except no. EVGA as far I know never promised anything but to offer the queue and free the cards to the queue list as soon they were available.
And funnily, today pretty much blocks your point as they did have a drop on the gaming and black series that were neglected.

They presented all queues as equal, when that was far from the truth.  Releasing a handful of the affected SKUs later does not suddenly negate my argument.

tamalero
Really? what transparency?  Your claim of transparency is hilarious if you take into consideration that supply is not controlled by EVGA.
EVGA gets an allocation by nvidia and whoever is the memory manufacturers  ( as well as other parts) then dependency goes to the factory, then to the shipping, then EVGA has to allocate these products to not only satisfy the queue. But also ship units to the stores that they have a contract.

EVGA controls the supply of their SKUs based on how they choose to use the memory and chips purchased from nVidia.  That is the supply I am talking about, and specifically with regards to the allotment they can give to their own queues, not those cards they're obligated to send to retailers under pre-existing contracts.

tamalero
You're wrong again bucco. It does not matter if you have 10 skus of 30 units each one, because you will still have 300 units and the same 1,000 people waiting in line regardless of queue.
Also you still have the same chance of joining another queue. So therefore the system is still fair.

It does matter when you're producing some SKUs ahead of other SKUs, knew you would engage in this behavior, but did not communicate this reality with customers of queues you are not making cards for.  If you have ten chips and five SKUs but only make cards for two of those SKUs, then maybe you shouldn't have listed the other three until you were closer to production for them.

Also, toxic name-calling or belittling ("You're wrong again bucco") is going to get this thread locked.  If you have a constructive rebuttal, by all means, but I've had enough with the incessant toxicity from folks just because I dare to speak up about a genuine grievance.

tamalero
You're again getting emotional and taking it as personal while at the same trying to take advantage of your supposed right by removing the right of others who are also in line.
And no, these arguments are hardly "on point".
You simply missed a chance and now you're berating that you DESERVE somehow be INFRONT of other people who are also waiting or victims of the same wait you have been sitting on. All while demanding information from EVGA that in the majority of the cases.. would never be public.

If you really want to make a change.. go complain to retail stores that have no anti bot or anti scalper measures.
go complain to nvidia for not using TSCM and using an unproven uArch from Samsung.

First of all, I am not saying I deserve jack squat in terms of getting a card before others.  I suggested merging queues because it seemed like the fairest, quickest, and easiest solution for EVGA to implement that would quell most of the dissent and let them get back to work making GPUs.  If I felt so entitled that I deserved a card before anyone else, I'd go buy from a scalper, use a bot, or go to EVGA privately since literally any of those options would have a higher likelihood of success.  Instead, I am here in the forums, trying to put a polite and professional tone to the grievance in general so that others who feel similarly affected can rally behind it without resorting to toxic behaviors or general whining.  I made a clear statement of my grievance, offered proposed solutions that would benefit those affected, but ultimately left the decision in EVGA's hands on what, if anything, should be done about it.  Equating their silence to a given position for or against my concerns is putting words in their mouth, which I refuse to do or accept.

As for the issues regarding bots, scalping, nVidia's own mistakes, etc, I am already tackling those issues in more relevant venues.  I brought up a specific grievance unique to EVGA that I wished to see them address based on comments across this and other sites catering/pandering to GPU owners, nothing more.  I do not want a handout, I do not want a freebie.  I will flatly reject any offer of "settlement" to make me go away.

All I, all any of us in those queues really want, is an official statement from EVGA that addresses our concerns, and makes clear what the path forward is, even if that's little more than "We're don't believe we did anything wrong, and you're free to go elsewhere".  The point is we want an answer.

I don't understand why so many people here get so offended or defensive at the notion that some of us believe EVGA made a mistake, as if they're above reproach because they're a for-profit company, or that companies cannot make mistakes.  I get that my proposed solutions to the issue may not sit well with everyone, but the default mode seems to be frothing-at-the-mouth rage at how "entitled" I am rather than proposing an alternative beyond the status quo.  Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and part of being a good person is admitting them and addressing them.  EVGA may be a corporation, but corporations are run by people, so those people need to address it.

10 SKUs "launched" on 9/16, three of which have queues that still haven't even reached the 9/17 release date.  EVGA: where are the 3881, 3883, and 3895?
justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3086
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:50:01 (permalink)
Dabadger84

I wish they still sold them and still put the ports on stuff

ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
phroze
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 799
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:51:36 (permalink)
IcedTea363

They are scalpers unfortunately. Better prices than most scalpers but scalpers nonetheless.

Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi
CPU: Ryzen 5900x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
RAM: Crucial Ballistix OC to 3800 16 18 18 1:1
PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 1600w
Cooling: Custom hardline loop: optimus blocks, primochill stuff, lian li stuff, HW Labs 60mm radiators, custom stuff
evgaboyd
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 571
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:51:39 (permalink)
I don't agree with merging the queues because if that happens many people in the queue's won't see a card for probably 6 months plus if the current trend continues.

10G-P5-3897-KR 9/22/2020 3:19:31 PM PT NO
12G-P5-3967-KR 6/3/2021 7:44:13AM PT YES
404ServerError
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:54:08 (permalink)
JustinGN

First of all, I am not saying I deserve jack squat in terms of getting a card before others.  I suggested merging queues because it seemed like the fairest, quickest, and easiest solution for EVGA to implement that would quell most of the dissent and let them get back to work making GPUs.  If I felt so entitled that I deserved a card before anyone else, I'd go buy from a scalper, use a bot, or go to EVGA privately since literally any of those options would have a higher likelihood of success.  Instead, I am here in the forums, trying to put a polite and professional tone to the grievance in general so that others who feel similarly affected can rally behind it without resorting to toxic behaviors or general whining.  I made a clear statement of my grievance, offered proposed solutions that would benefit those affected, but ultimately left the decision in EVGA's hands on what, if anything, should be done about it.  Equating their silence to a given position for or against my concerns is putting words in their mouth, which I refuse to do or accept.

As for the issues regarding bots, scalping, nVidia's own mistakes, etc, I am already tackling those issues in more relevant venues.  I brought up a specific grievance unique to EVGA that I wished to see them address based on comments across this and other sites catering/pandering to GPU owners, nothing more.  I do not want a handout, I do not want a freebie.  I will flatly reject any offer of "settlement" to make me go away.

All I, all any of us in those queues really want, is an official statement from EVGA that addresses our concerns, and makes clear what the path forward is, even if that's little more than "We're don't believe we did anything wrong, and you're free to go elsewhere".  The point is we want an answer.

I don't understand why so many people here get so offended or defensive at the notion that some of us believe EVGA made a mistake, as if they're above reproach because they're a for-profit company, or that companies cannot make mistakes.  I get that my proposed solutions to the issue may not sit well with everyone, but the default mode seems to be frothing-at-the-mouth rage at how "entitled" I am rather than proposing an alternative beyond the status quo.  Nobody is perfect, everyone makes mistakes, and part of being a good person is admitting them and addressing them.  EVGA may be a corporation, but corporations are run by people, so those people need to address it.

Dude seriously. We’ve all heard your thoughts/opinions on this. I have multiple times and I haven’t even been here a week. Can you please let it go so that this thread does not get locked down? I understand where you’re coming from, but I have been enjoying the conversation here with everybody and would like to continue conversing with everyone in this thread.
JustinGN
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:56:37 (permalink)
evgaboyd
I don't agree with merging the queues because if that happens many people in the queue's won't see a card for probably 6 months plus if the current trend continues.

And that is a fair concern, but it also reflects the reality of nVidia's stock situation and why more people should be against the proposed 3080Ti/3070Ti cards rumored for early next year, as these cards use existing chips that could be allocated to 3090/3080 (GA102) or 3060Ti/3070 (GA104) cards that are still in high demand.  Merging of the queues would result in a temporary stall for October sign-ups, but once the remaining launch sign-ups are cleared, the queue should move far quicker for everyone with reduced SKUs being made.

Your concern is valid, but now the question is, what would you propose EVGA do regarding those SKUs still stuck on launch day from September?  If they prioritize making those cards, it means winding down production on yours, which pushes your delivery back anyway.

There is no good solution that'll satisfy everybody, unfortunately, but maintaining the status quo doesn't seem like it would be acceptable either.  The benefit of these forums and threads is we can propose alternatives and compromises that EVGA might prefer and make everyone happier, even if we can't satisfy everyone.

OLIVR
  • Total Posts : 91
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:56:46 (permalink)
Any 9:00 to 9:05's confirmations yet? 

Edit: for 3898

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:07:47 AM
UPDATE: Email Received 06/02/21 - Purchased - Queue #146 OLIVR

phroze
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 799
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 13:56:55 (permalink)
404ServerError
JustinGN

Dude seriously. We’ve all heard your thoughts/opinions on this. I have multiple times and I haven’t even been here a week. Can you please let it go so that this thread does not get locked down? I understand where you’re coming from, but I have been enjoying the conversation here with everybody and would like to continue conversing with everyone in this thread.

Exactly. Let it go. They make Justin happy and a couple others by combining the queue and by doing so they make the majority angry. Would that make sense? No.

Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi
CPU: Ryzen 5900x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
RAM: Crucial Ballistix OC to 3800 16 18 18 1:1
PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 1600w
Cooling: Custom hardline loop: optimus blocks, primochill stuff, lian li stuff, HW Labs 60mm radiators, custom stuff
viper809
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 271
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:00:13 (permalink)
Just got back and see this is still going on. Im pretty sure people want to come to this to get updates, and so on. now they have to scroll pages to see whats been going on. dont get upset just my opinion. carry on
JustinGN
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:00:15 (permalink)
404ServerError

Why should I be quiet just so you can be happy?  Don't blame me for the thread potentially being locked, blame those who respond to me with rage, hate, condescending language, venom, bile, and insults.

I am raising valid points and engaging the community just as you are.  I may not bring sunshine and roses, but I also don't bring toxicity with me, nor do I tolerate it.  If you really want me to shut up, then why aren't you also asking for EVGA to respond?

When we get an answer, then our options here will have been exhausted.  Simple as that!

justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:01:44 (permalink)
viper809
Just got back and see this is still going on. Im pretty sure people want to come to this to get updates, and so on. now they have to scroll pages to see whats been going on. dont get upset just my opinion. carry on

+1

ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
ironroad
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:02:43 (permalink)
Greetings,

Been following this thread for some time.

I'm signed up for

3881 (3080 xc3 black) 9/16/2020 6:32:34pm

3888 (3080 xc3 hybrid) 12/10/2020 9:17:15am

No emails on either, and don't expect any for a long time (I anticipated at least till March-April)

I really want a hybrid XC3, but will take myself off the list once I'm allowed to purchase whatever card is available first.

Best of luck to everyone and Happy Holidays!
justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:03:45 (permalink)
ironroad
Greetings,

I'm signed up for

No emails on either, and don't expect any for a long time (I anticipated at least till March-April)

I really want a hybrid XC3, but will take myself off the list once I'm allowed to purchase whatever card is available first.

Best of luck to you too, Happy Holidays!

OLIVR
  • Total Posts : 91
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:04:16 (permalink)
ironroad
Greetings,

I'm signed up for

<3 Happy Holidays man

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:07:47 AM
UPDATE: Email Received 06/02/21 - Purchased - Queue #146 OLIVR

cbaty
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 129
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 14:05:18 (permalink)
wenrist

Please, continue to stay healthy, and thank you both!!! <3 

Save at EVGA checkout using my associates code: XZ8XC0J47NMBVK6 👍
Page: << < ..551552553554555.. > >> Showing page 551 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile