EVGA

AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..546547548549550.. > >> Showing page 549 of 2018
Author
jgomez
  • Total Posts : 27
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:17:47 (permalink)
DgsKJG
deadly_silence
Where's the 3080 ftw3 hybrid at 09:??:??

It’s at 9:03:06
I’m at 9:03:08 and still a No

I have nothing to base this on, but how would they have gotten any more 3898s from yesterday to today. I don't think this will move that much more until maybe next week.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:17:55 (permalink)
viper809
I really havent seen drama like this before. lol :)

Let's not make light of it.  

But I do think that this thread has heard both sides of the argument.  I am not sure anybody's mind will be changed by further discourse about it today.  May I suggest we give it a pause until tomorrow (or beyond)?

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

rickityrickson
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:17:57 (permalink)
JustinGN
brrraddd2
Take a deep breath.. or maybe a few. Complaining and being upset isn't going to get you a card any faster than being patient and going on with your life.

I will continue beating my little drum of corporate accountability until I get a response or the queues are filled in their entirety.  "Don't list SKUs for sale or queueing that you aren't actively making" really shouldn't be a controversial concept.

kmj442

So let me get this straight - because you signed up for whatever on launch day back in sept, and I waited until the hybrids became available to queue, you should be able to buy a hybird before me because I did exactly what you are advocating and only signed up for what I wanted?

No, I'm saying they shouldn't have offered the Hybrids for sale at all while they still had outstanding launch customers in other queues for those same cards.  Again, "Don't list SKUs for sale or queueing that you aren't actively making" really shouldn't be a controversial concept.

Jacob posted that they are going through the 3881 today. I think there's just a lot of people that signed up man.

10G-P5-3898-KR 12/16/2020 9:03:59 AM PT No
10G-P5-3888-KR 12/10/2020 9:16:38 AM PT No
kmj442
  • Total Posts : 61
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:18:20 (permalink)
viper809

hahaha I mean I'm new around here but wanted to chime in. as long as im on my queue then I don't care, not much we can do but wait.
Edit: and with enewt's word I won't reply to anything more on the topic. Lets hope for a massive friday drop (if thats a thing :P)

JustinGN
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 105
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:18:49 (permalink)
Brewer312

Here I'll give you something that will be strikingly close to any official response if you see one.

"We are sorry for the delays on certain queues. We didn't realize how popular those models were going to be and we didn't put as many in the build order we thought was going to be needed. Thanks for your continued support!"

Not an official statement from EVGA, and doesn't actually address the issues I've raised earlier in the thread.  I gave Jacob a few bullet points I wanted addressed, they said they passed them along, and I continue to beat my drum until the company responds properly or all launch queues are fulfilled.

rickityrickson

Jacob posted that they are going through the 3881 today. I think there's just a lot of people that signed up man.

I saw! I have my fingers crossed this is a magical glut of 3881 and 3895 cards that'll bring those queues out of the launch window (9/16-9/17).  Unfortunately, that still leaves an awful lot of 3883 sign-ups out in the cold without a response from the company.

Even if I were to get my card today (haha, fat chance), I'd still be here beating my little drum until EVGA acknowledges its mistake, apologizes to the affected queues, and offers some sort of resolution to the issue.  It's the obligation of the consumer in a capitalist market to hold corporations accountable for their mistakes.
post edited by JustinGN - 2020/12/17 12:21:46

10G-P5-3881-KR     9/17/2020 9:44:07 PM PT      No

10 SKUs "launched" on 9/16, three of which have queues that still haven't even reached the 9/17 release date.  EVGA: where are the 3881, 3883, and 3895?
Brewer312
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:19:19 (permalink)
JustinGN

No, I'm saying they shouldn't have offered the Hybrids for sale at all while they still had outstanding launch customers in other queues for those same cards.  What about the FTW3 and XC3 Ultra queues from September or October who still don't have a card, while Hybrids get fulfilled as a brand new SKU?  Is that any more fair to them?

Again, "Don't list SKUs for sale or queueing that you aren't actively making" really shouldn't be a controversial concept.  

First they aren't the same card. Second. "No one can get any new cards until I get mine." You sound like a child. I'm done with you.

"Passing up the chain" also means ok we get it now stop.
viper809
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 271
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:19:27 (permalink)
spsick
Long time listener, first time caller.

The refresh 5 different websites game is so defeating. Drove by local Microcenter for work an hour before open- 15 dudes lines up. Went back around noon they did have a Asus Tuf 3070 I passed on, perhaps foolishly. I’ve only bought EVGA cards for the last 10 years so I’ll continue holding out for a 60 or 70 ultra or ftw3. My best poised one to see a card anytime soon based on the queue:

08G-P5-3667-KR   12/9/2020 7:55:26 AM PT

That card is still on 12/1 its going to take a while im not really sure when. but hopefully no more then 2 month?
GrandestFinale
  • Total Posts : 50
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:19:39 (permalink)
joshlee2008
The fact that you have to constantly tell people to block you might be saying something.

I'm gonna follow Josh's advice here, he knows what he's talking about. Goodbye and good riddance JustinGN, your CONSTANT negativity and rage was bringing me and others down, too.
Brewer312
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:21:28 (permalink)
GrandestFinale
joshlee2008
The fact that you have to constantly tell people to block you might be saying something.

I'm gonna follow Josh's advice here, he knows what he's talking about. Goodbye and good riddance JustinGN, your CONSTANT negativity and rage was bringing me and others down, too.

Agreed. Now let's go back to waiting to find out where that hybrid queue moved up to.
Straykatt
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:22:08 (permalink)
No 3883 drops again, but it looks like a good drop for everyone else though. Me; maybe a 3883 drop today? Nope. The next day, maybe a 3883 drop today? Nope, times that by 92 days. I know we were told supply was increasing on all cards a few months ago but it doesn't really seem like it for some cards, may some of us that would like to move to a queue that's moving be a possibility?
spsick
  • Total Posts : 20
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:23:54 (permalink)
viper809
spsick
Long time listener, first time caller.

The refresh 5 different websites game is so defeating. Drove by local Microcenter for work an hour before open- 15 dudes lines up. Went back around noon they did have a Asus Tuf 3070 I passed on, perhaps foolishly. I’ve only bought EVGA cards for the last 10 years so I’ll continue holding out for a 60 or 70 ultra or ftw3. My best poised one to see a card anytime soon based on the queue:

08G-P5-3667-KR   12/9/2020 7:55:26 AM PT

That card is still on 12/1 its going to take a while im not really sure when. but hopefully no more then 2 month?

Ope you’re right, I meant this one:

3665    12/9/2020 12:27:20 PM PT
404ServerError
  • Total Posts : 25
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:24:07 (permalink)
Dude needs to grow up. Reminds me of that kid laying in the center of the cereal isle kicking and screaming because his mom is only buying one of the boxes of cereal that he wants instead of both boxes. You are no more important than anybody else. Sorry if this is news to you
AleMastroianni
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:28:30 (permalink)
Hey guys! Sorry, im really not familiar with the forum, ive read the main post by jacob but it seems you guys follow a general idea of a hybrid queue, how does that work? (08G-P5-3667-KR) Any idea how i can interpret my queue for 3060 ti? Queues are the same for eu and usa? Thanks if anyone will answer :)
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:28:36 (permalink)
kmj442
viper809

hahaha I mean I'm new around here but wanted to chime in. as long as im on my queue then I don't care, not much we can do but wait.
Edit: and with enewt's word I won't reply to anything more on the topic. Lets hope for a massive friday drop (if thats a thing :P)

I am not saying that...or maybe I did...but I shouldn't have.  This is not my thread...it is our thread...this community's.  

I am going to take a break for a few hours...maybe the day.  I will still track the reports that come in and get out a summary tonight, but...yeah.... 

Again, there are good faith arguments on both sides of this issue...but I think the level of discourse...I think all of us are better than that.  I'll be back tonight to post the summary table -- possibly before. 

Be safe and kind.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

JustinGN
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:30:34 (permalink)
Brewer312

First they aren't the same card. Second. "No one can get any new cards until I get mine." You sound like a child. I'm done with you. 

Hybrids use the same GA102 chips as the air-cooled cards.  They are literally taking chips for a new SKU rather than fulfilling previous queues.  So yes, they are the same GPUs.  Also, what I actually asked was, why should newer sign-ups for new SKUs get priority over existing sign-ups for pre-existing SKUs?  You're the one who tried to twist my argument to support the release of the hybrids, when that's not what I was actually saying in the first place.

Straykatt
No 3883 drops again, but it looks like a good drop for everyone else though. Me; maybe a 3883 drop today? Nope. The next day, maybe a 3883 drop today? Nope, times that by 92 days. I know we were told supply was increasing on all cards a few months ago but it doesn't really seem like it for some cards, may some of us that would like to move to a queue that's moving be a possibility?

I've still got (slim) hope that the 3881 and 3895 queues will slog through much of the launch day sign-ups, but yeah, the 3883 SKU itself really just needs to be retired and the queue members bumped to the 3885.  I think the factory OC and back plate justify the premium over the 3881, personally, enough that the 3883 just kinda feels like a "vanity" SKU better left for sunnier supply chains.

enewt

I am not saying that...or maybe I did...but I shouldn't have.  This is not my thread...it is our thread...this community's.  

I am going to take a break for a few hours...maybe the day.  I will still track the reports that come in and get out a summary tonight, but...yeah.... 

Again, there are good faith arguments on both sides of this issue...but I think the level of discourse...I think all of us are better than that.  I'll be back tonight to post the summary table -- possibly before. 

Be safe and kind.

Agreed wholeheartedly.  I'm here making my points - as are others.  This is a community, which means there will naturally be people you disagree with.  Part of a healthy community is this constructive exchange of ideas and discourse, and while I will freely admit my viewpoint is controversial and admittedly negative, I also think it's right to bring up in a polite and constructive manner.

Calling people names, throwing insults, and "stirring the pot" as it were, only hurt the community and its members.  That type of behavior gets threads locked, disengages community managers, and poisons the community members against constructive discourse or general civility in the future.  If you're replying to someone's comment, then you should be prepared for a response.  If that response breaks community rules or guidelines, there are numerous options to report those posts and individuals for corrective action.

I have no doubt enewt and I disagree on a number of issues.  That doesn't stop me from showing civility, courtesy, and professionalism in my interactions with them, because that's the human thing to do.  Even if you disagree with someone, anyone on this forum, you should always still show them the same respect you'd want to receive.

At the end of the day, this is a company forum for luxury consumer goods.  This is naturally going to invite some negative tones and personality attributes into the conversation.  Still, I contribute here because in spite of my frustrations at the present, I still care about the community, and still want to see EVGA succeed.  I raise my concerns as what I perceive to be valid criticisms, and I have seen no small amount of support here and elsewhere.  I speak up now over an admittedly small and easily fixable mistake, so that we don't see EVGA rot in complacency and become like so many other companies that earn our ire on a daily basis.  I like EVGA, and I like the community here, but I also know that they (and we) can do better.
post edited by JustinGN - 2020/12/17 12:41:31

10 SKUs "launched" on 9/16, three of which have queues that still haven't even reached the 9/17 release date.  EVGA: where are the 3881, 3883, and 3895?
-Godzilla
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:35:19 (permalink)
justin_43
salemthecaz

I AGREE with a lot of people here with queue swapping! Please make more 3881 3080 xc3 black or let us switch to other cards please. I’d take any other model as long as I get it the soonest

It would not be possible to swap your queue position with another card. People who signed up before you for that card would get screwed.

No they would not.

Thank you.
justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3086
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:36:07 (permalink)
-Godzilla
justin_43
salemthecaz

I AGREE with a lot of people here with queue swapping! Please make more 3881 3080 xc3 black or let us switch to other cards please. I’d take any other model as long as I get it the soonest

It would not be possible to swap your queue position with another card. People who signed up before you for that card would get screwed.

No they would not.

Thank you.

Yes they would.

Thank you

ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
Brewer312
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:36:11 (permalink)
enewt

Be safe and kind.

Nooo if it's one thing I've learned in my short time here, it's that we need enewt around.
JoPeGame
  • Total Posts : 26
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:36:14 (permalink)
JustinGN
Brewer312

Hybrids use the same GA102 chips as the air-cooled cards.  They are literally taking chips for a new SKU rather than fulfilling previous queues.  So yes, they are the same GPUs.  Also, what I actually asked was, why should newer sign-ups for new SKUs get priority over existing sign-ups for pre-existing SKUs?  You're the one who tried to twist my argument to support the release of the hybrids, when that's not what I was actually saying in the first place.

Do you really think that these things are not planned out months in advance? EVGA ain't gonna be like "Oh **** we got a lot of people in queue let's cancel our planning for the year and put all our ressources on one SKU until we cleared the queue"
Come on man
brrraddd2
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:36:20 (permalink)
AleMastroianni
Hey guys! Sorry, im really not familiar with the forum, ive read the main post by jacob but it seems you guys follow a general idea of a hybrid queue, how does that work? (08G-P5-3667-KR) Any idea how i can interpret my queue for 3060 ti? Queues are the same for eu and usa? Thanks if anyone will answer :)

I believe enewt is your guy. He has been tracing all of peoples queues on this particular thread (maybe others?). If you go back within the last 5 or 6 pages or so he has some updates posted on where the queues for different SKUs are at currently, based on peoples provided information - there are likely gaps as most people do not come here to let him/us know.
deadly_silence
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 242
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:37:47 (permalink)
JoPeGame
JustinGN
Brewer312

Do you really think that these things are not planned out months in advance? EVGA ain't gonna be like "Oh **** we got a lot of people in queue let's cancel our planning for the year and put all our ressources on one SKU until we cleared the queue"
Come on man

It's probably the smallest queue hence the reason they don't produce it.

justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3086
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:38:58 (permalink)
How do some of you people not understand? There is a separate line for each SKU. You have your place in each line. Of your own choosing. If you were to not sign up for a card, but then you decide you want that card later and EVGA let you just switch to a different card, you care cutting the line in front of everyone else who signed up for that card before you. Why is this even a discussion?

post edited by justin_43 - 2020/12/17 12:41:45

ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
FluidAmoeba
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:39:47 (permalink)
There's 2 justin's arguing about this, and that's a lot for my brain to handle rn
kmj442
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:41:34 (permalink)
enewt
kmj442
viper809

Be safe and kind.

Oh no you were right, this is NOT the thread for it. enjoy the break!

Straykatt
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 196
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:41:35 (permalink)
Everyone has the right to their opinion, this is still America right? The bottom line he's conveying is why have us sign up for a card with the assumption we would actually get one. In my case I signed up for the Xc3 gaming, I like the look of the card the best and it seemed reasonably priced so that was the one I signed up for on 09/16. Most comments say patience is a virtue, just be patient they're coming - from my point of view its a different story. I have been patient, how long do you have to be patient before you raise a hand? Can anyone verify eVGA said the Xc3 gaming cards are coming to the queue? Or is everyone still assuming? The only thing I heard a couple months ago was they were ramping up with supply on all SKU's.  
post edited by Straykatt - 2020/12/17 12:45:00
nikolaz111
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:42:47 (permalink)
Hi.... Do you guys know why I can't see myself on the Spreadsheet? I have signed up on 12/10/2020 9:21 for 24G-P5-3988-KR
phroze
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 799
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:46:40 (permalink)
nikolaz111
Hi.... Do you guys know why I can't see myself on the Spreadsheet? I have signed up on 12/10/2020 9:21 for 24G-P5-3988-KR

You need to add yourself to the spreadsheet. The info for that is on the landing page for the spreadsheets.

Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi
CPU: Ryzen 5900x
GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
RAM: Crucial Ballistix OC to 3800 16 18 18 1:1
PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 1600w
Cooling: Custom hardline loop: optimus blocks, primochill stuff, lian li stuff, HW Labs 60mm radiators, custom stuff
NarcoticHobo
  • Total Posts : 14
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:47:01 (permalink)
Came in here to check the status of the hybrid queue... and man people are salty.  Friendly reminder it's just a graphics card, this ain't life or death, EVGA is doing a damn sight more to combat scalpers than other manufacturers.

salemthecaz
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 107
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:47:16 (permalink)
These dudes saying we shouldn’t complain about our cards not being produced and asking for card swapping, now imagine the cards you signed up almost doesn’t even exist like the xc3 gaming, and all people from xc3 black queue got a lot of drops, you wouldn’t complain about it??? And for those who said evga is a business not a charity, you must be stupid enough to think that they could sell more expensive cards than budget ones, some people still rocking there 1050ti so you tell me where’s the demands at?
JustinGN
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2020/12/17 12:47:44 (permalink)
nikolaz111

From what I hear from enewt, those spreadsheets don't really get updated often anymore, and are generally filled with bad form data that has to be fixed first.  Thankfully, they (enewt) posts a really awesome SKU list with confirmed timers at least a few times a week (and usually daily).  I use that as a point of reference myself, as do most folks here.

Rest assured that even if you're not in the spreadsheet, you're in the queue.

Page: << < ..546547548549550.. > >> Showing page 549 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile