AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..12511252125312541255.. > >> Showing page 1251 of 2018
Author
CptT95
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1403
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 09:37:08 (permalink)
They are elite exclusively, you literally just joined evga, so you will be waiting till next generation for a Kingpin, since they are already booked for notifies, unless you spam your way to 100 posts and get into KPE HC queue when they relaunch it in a few months
Guydodge1021
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 183
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 10:01:43 (permalink)
drewski989
Unpopular opinion (it's been a couple weeks since I rocked the boat)...  Selling your used card for insane prices is being part of the problem.  If you take advantage of the shortage to sell your very used 1080ti for what you paid for it 4 years ago (or even more), you aren't much better than a scalper, you are taking advantage and profiting off the current situation. 

I understand that's what is going to happen, and people can do what they want, but once you accept more than you paid for a 4-5 year old card your "moral high ground days" are expired.  No more complaining about shuffles or bundles or queues or greed or bots or tariffs, because you stomped your feet and cried "unfair" when the situation hurt you, yet still found it OK to exploit it when it helped you.

If you want to retain your integrity, find a friend who needs a better card and hook them up for a fair price, even better a stranger.  You will feel good about it, they will feel good about it, and the money "lost" was never really lost, it was only there because of a messed up situation that this entire community has bemoaned for going on 9 months now.

When I went from my 3080 FTW3 to the K|ngP|n, I sold the card to a friend of a friend who I never met.  Not for what I could get on eBay, not for tariff pricing, not even for MSRP...  I used the card for over a month, benched it, and had it in and out of the machine a couple times.  While I am meticulous and the card performed/looked brand new, but I sold it to the guy for $50 less than original MSRP.  It felt right and he was insanely happy.  I tell this story not to say "look at how great I am" but instead to demonstrate you do not have to give in to the system and be another butthole trying to squeeze money out of the next guy.

Hopefully this doesn't fall upon deaf ears, hopefully some people agree, hopefully we see that "fair" and "unfair" aren't based on how something affects us and only us, but the greater good. 

Saturday soapbox speech complete.

theres an old saying a fool and his money are soon parted.i understand helping out freinds and family.otherwise get fair market
value.giving up money for moral supremacy is a fools game soon lost.scalping and selling your old card is apples and oranges.

ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 Mid-Tower Computer Case W/smoked tempered glass
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MASTER
 Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0 GHz Turbo unlocked
HyperX Predator Black 32GB kit 3333MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM XMP memory
 EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA 24GB
1-- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State (O.S only)
staypuft
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3764
  • Ribbons : 31
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 10:39:03 (permalink)
pokuly
This may be asked before. Does the arrival of the LHR versions make all models a new? My 3060 notify at this speed here in the EU is maybe 600 years away.
A new start for the LHR version may give me a chance to queue in earlier.

The 3060 already has an earlier version of LHR (bypassed with their own dev driver), but will get an updated LHR core and should get a new model SKU.  The others (3060Ti, 3070, and 3080) are all getting LHR cores and should get new SKUs.  Queues on those are supposedly being migrated, so no gain for newcomers.  The source info indicates that 3090 will remain unchanged... hoorah for miners ;)  SOURCE

The new 3080Ti and 3070Ti will be LHR cores out of the gate, so a new queue and New Hope.  

Interested in a discount on EVGA products?
Click here for details and enter this Associates code at checkout >> 2ILPLQQ8IWY8DPN

2021 Build: Gigabyte Z590 Ultra | Core i7-10700K | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Asus TUF VG27AQL1A
tshalev
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 555
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 10:55:55 (permalink)
CptT95
They are elite exclusively, you literally just joined evga, so you will be waiting till next generation for a Kingpin, since they are already booked for notifies, unless you spam your way to 100 posts and get into KPE HC queue when they relaunch it in a few months

I don't personally know the person, but I'll mention that they only just joined the forums. They could have had a registered product at some point and already be elite and in the queue.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the community spreadsheet ☺️. I hope you all get your card soon!

If you found the spreadsheet useful, please consider using my associate code for your next purchase:
nick_shl
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1073
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 11:07:56 (permalink)
drewski989Unpopular opinion (it's been a couple weeks since I rocked the boat)...  Selling your used card for insane prices is being part of the problem.
Stupid claim. If you'll put your card on sale with price well below market highly likely that it will be bought by scalper to resell it.

dwachtveThose are the rules of the free market.  When/If I put my less than 1 year old card for sale on Ebay, it will/would go up without a reserve and start at 1 cent, it earns what it earns.
Exactly. Problem caused not by people who "selling used card for insane prices", problem caused by people who buying used card for insane prices.

post edited by nick_shl - 2021/05/22 12:07:55

Use associate code to save 3% on your EVGA GPU purchase! And up to 10% on other products!
SirKronan
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 330
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 12:05:13 (permalink)
drewski989
Unpopular opinion (it's been a couple weeks since I rocked the boat)...  Selling your used card for insane prices is being part of the problem.  If you take advantage of the shortage to sell your very used 1080ti for what you paid for it 4 years ago (or even more), you aren't much better than a scalper, you are taking advantage and profiting off the current situation. 

I understand that's what is going to happen, and people can do what they want, but once you accept more than you paid for a 4-5 year old card your "moral high ground days" are expired.  No more complaining about shuffles or bundles or queues or greed or bots or tariffs, because you stomped your feet and cried "unfair" when the situation hurt you, yet still found it OK to exploit it when it helped you.

If you want to retain your integrity, find a friend who needs a better card and hook them up for a fair price, even better a stranger.  You will feel good about it, they will feel good about it, and the money "lost" was never really lost, it was only there because of a messed up situation that this entire community has bemoaned for going on 9 months now.

When I went from my 3080 FTW3 to the K|ngP|n, I sold the card to a friend of a friend who I never met.  Not for what I could get on eBay, not for tariff pricing, not even for MSRP...  I used the card for over a month, benched it, and had it in and out of the machine a couple times.  While I am meticulous and the card performed/looked brand new, but I sold it to the guy for $50 less than original MSRP.  It felt right and he was insanely happy.  I tell this story not to say "look at how great I am" but instead to demonstrate you do not have to give in to the system and be another butthole trying to squeeze money out of the next guy.

Hopefully this doesn't fall upon deaf ears, hopefully some people agree, hopefully we see that "fair" and "unfair" aren't based on how something affects us and only us, but the greater good. 

You're absolutely right, drewski. This IS an unpopular opinion, lol. 

First of all, props for helping out a friend of a friend. Honestly, I'm kind of in your camp when it comes to selling. I am still waiting for my "dream GPU" to be available for purchase some day on this seemingly endless queue. That said, I did get a 3060 here on the queue, and I've lucked out with a couple of reasonable cards at Microcenter, but none of them have been the cards I really, truly want. I actually traded two 3070s plus cash for an EVGA 3090. I purchased the hybrid kit for it and hooked it all up in a build, but ultimately it's just not the card I have my heart set on! It was the XC3 with only two power inputs, and I really want one with 3 power inputs. I know that sounds silly, but these cards cost so damn much money that I want it to be what I want it to be for those kinds of dollars, and I don't think that's unreasonable!! 

I turned around and sold the whole build with a nice tempered glass lian li case, good DDR4, RGB, and the hybrid kit installed for the price that 3090s are going for by themselves on ebay. I also sold my giant 43" Asus 4k 120hz gaming monitor. The grand total for everything was very reasonable, and I made just under 10% for the build. 10% is what I typically try to make for any build I do for individuals other than close friends and immediate family (which I sometimes lose money on, haha!) 

I made three more systems with the other GPUs and sold them locally also. Each system costs less than buying just the GPU from a scalper, and I tried to keep really close to what similar specs would cost from a prebuilt. Didn't really make much (if anything) on them. Heck, one of the towers I traded for a gaming laptop that was a few years old! 

So while you (drew) and I are not in it for the money, and I applaud that mentality and try to follow it somewhat myself, I'd like to make two points:
1. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to sell on ebay, just because like everyone else I can always use money, too! Life, kids, pets, bills, etc. are all expensive!!
2. Just because I try to follow this mentality myself, and I am happy that I provided systems at reasonable prices to four gamers (two of which are brand new to PC gaming!!), this does not mean I apply this mentality to others. Like folks here have mentioned, it is a free market, and I do not begrudge someone reselling a used card at a profit in the market right now. 

At what point did you decide to throw the statement caveat emptor out the window? That always applies to buyers buying from private parties where there is no big business backing the product with some kind of price controls, return policy, or quality guarantee. 

The real problem is that when a friend of mine was lined up at microcenter the other day in a line with nearly 200 people wanting to buy GPUs, only a handful were gamers. Even fewer were miners. 80%+ were openly admitting to wanting to just flip the cards for a profit. There is one particular individual who has achieved infamy at this store by somehow hiring locals to buy cards for him to pass the ID check limit (MC limits GPU purchases to 1 per person per 30 days by computerized ID check). He has been purchasing the GPUs in obscene numbers (think 100+) and immediately selling them to 3rd party resellers on Amazon. He marks them up by several hundred dollars to the Amazon 3rd party seller. The Amazon 3rd party adds several hundred dollars more. This person has been doing this for months, along with all the other small time scalpers lined up 24 hrs + in advance of a MC drop. 

I personally feel like there is a HUGE difference between someone selling a used card for a tidy sum and someone buying up all the supply he/she can in order to create a monopoly where scalpers control the vast majority of the stock of high demand items and can charge whatever the fetch they want.
post edited by SirKronan - 2021/05/22 12:08:59

Current Temp Rig: Modded cheapo HP SFF gaming PC with AMD Ryzen 3600 + Arctic Freezer 7X, 32GB Crucial DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, incoming EVGA 3060 12GB. 400w HP Platinum PSU, 43" Asus XG438Q Gaming Monitor
Nonimportantuser
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 169
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 13:04:57 (permalink)
So I want to whitelist the email addresses that notify you and invite you. I know how to do that, but what I do not know are the email addresses. Is the email address in the OP the only one that has been used? 
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 13:10:52 (permalink)
Nonimportantuser
So I want to whitelist the email addresses that notify you and invite you. I know how to do that, but what I do not know are the email addresses. Is the email address in the OP the only one that has been used? 

ordernotify@evga.com

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

sealancer
  • Total Posts : 65
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 13:11:26 (permalink)
drewski989

Isnt that an irony, when nvidia announced   prices , $500 for 3070 & $700 for 3080 which virtually sent 2XXX cards price spiraling down.   Now asking them to sell low would be like asking them to be twice born fools.
Nonimportantuser
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 13:26:53 (permalink)
enewt
Nonimportantuser

ordernotify@evga.com

Thank you. 
BovineGamer
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 393
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 14:18:44 (permalink)
RasTeX
A poor week for all Eu ques, from what I have seen.
Am I wrong, or?

Only 1 report that I could validate.
pokuly
  • Total Posts : 64
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 17:33:51 (permalink)
staypuft
The 3060 already has an earlier version of LHR (bypassed with their own dev driver), but will get an updated LHR core and should get a new model SKU.  The others (3060Ti, 3070, and 3080) are all getting LHR cores and should get new SKUs.  Queues on those are supposedly being migrated, so no gain for newcomers.  The source info indicates that 3090 will remain unchanged... hoorah for miners ;)  SOURCE

The new 3080Ti and 3070Ti will be LHR cores out of the gate, so a new queue and New Hope.  

This clears things, thanks. I hope i don't miss the starting hours of these new Ti's :)

RX 6600 XT, AMD 5900x, ASRock B550 Steel Legend, 2x16GB G.Skill B-Die @3733, Super-Flower 550W Golden Green
Nonimportantuser
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 18:08:35 (permalink)
pokuly
staypuft

This clears things, thanks. I hope i don't miss the starting hours of these new Ti's :)

You might if your not an elite member. Elite members will have exclusive access to those queues for the first 24 hours, after that anyone else can join those queues. 
Chairman_mao
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 18:50:45 (permalink)
anyone else unable to access their notifies? When I click the link it takes me back to the login screen, even though I am already logged in.
andyliumd
  • Total Posts : 38
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 19:19:01 (permalink)
Chairman_mao
anyone else unable to access their notifies? When I click the link it takes me back to the login screen, even though I am already logged in.

looks like all the member area all down atm, i am also taken back to the login screen as well.
was hoping to see if I got any surprise for my birthday, well i guess its a surprise lol

my Associate Code: S6AG03UBYB6D8FK

CptT95
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1403
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 19:35:13 (permalink)
andyliumd
Chairman_mao

looks like all the member area all down atm, i am also taken back to the login screen as well.
was hoping to see if I got any surprise for my birthday, well i guess its a surprise lol

You won't get an email on the weekend lol
ftb28064212
  • Total Posts : 67
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 22:48:30 (permalink)
drewski989

I agree with you 100%, which is why I'm pretty salty about still being in the queue for my 3080 a full eight months after signing up.  I have a friend buying my 1080 Ti with my NZXT Kraken G12 hybrid kit / Corsair H55 AIO.  I'm selling him the whole setup for $200 and he paid $100 toward it eight months ago, so there are two of us waiting, rather than it just being me.
post edited by ftb28064212 - 2021/05/22 22:52:29

Main: Corsair Crystal 570X | MSI Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | i9-10850K @ 5.0 all-core, 0 AVX offset | Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm AIO | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 | EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra +150/+1300 | Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus | EVGA 1000 G3 PSU

Secondary: Louqe Ghost S1 | Asus Rog Strix B360-i Gaming | i5-9400F | Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 | EVGA 2060 Super SC Ultra | Corsair SF450 PSU
LionTWsteel
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 126
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/22 23:06:11 (permalink)
Any idea when the pre order queues for ti will be?
vndragonslayer1
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 213
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 00:05:30 (permalink)
colm1988
Any idea when the pre order queues for ti will be?

soon
coldrain85
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 439
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 01:00:44 (permalink)
SirKronan
drewski989

You're absolutely right, drewski. This IS an unpopular opinion, lol. 

First of all, props for helping out a friend of a friend. Honestly, I'm kind of in your camp when it comes to selling. I am still waiting for my "dream GPU" to be available for purchase some day on this seemingly endless queue. That said, I did get a 3060 here on the queue, and I've lucked out with a couple of reasonable cards at Microcenter, but none of them have been the cards I really, truly want. I actually traded two 3070s plus cash for an EVGA 3090. I purchased the hybrid kit for it and hooked it all up in a build, but ultimately it's just not the card I have my heart set on! It was the XC3 with only two power inputs, and I really want one with 3 power inputs. I know that sounds silly, but these cards cost so damn much money that I want it to be what I want it to be for those kinds of dollars, and I don't think that's unreasonable!! 

I turned around and sold the whole build with a nice tempered glass lian li case, good DDR4, RGB, and the hybrid kit installed for the price that 3090s are going for by themselves on ebay. I also sold my giant 43" Asus 4k 120hz gaming monitor. The grand total for everything was very reasonable, and I made just under 10% for the build. 10% is what I typically try to make for any build I do for individuals other than close friends and immediate family (which I sometimes lose money on, haha!) 

I made three more systems with the other GPUs and sold them locally also. Each system costs less than buying just the GPU from a scalper, and I tried to keep really close to what similar specs would cost from a prebuilt. Didn't really make much (if anything) on them. Heck, one of the towers I traded for a gaming laptop that was a few years old! 

So while you (drew) and I are not in it for the money, and I applaud that mentality and try to follow it somewhat myself, I'd like to make two points:
1. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to sell on ebay, just because like everyone else I can always use money, too! Life, kids, pets, bills, etc. are all expensive!!
2. Just because I try to follow this mentality myself, and I am happy that I provided systems at reasonable prices to four gamers (two of which are brand new to PC gaming!!), this does not mean I apply this mentality to others. Like folks here have mentioned, it is a free market, and I do not begrudge someone reselling a used card at a profit in the market right now. 

At what point did you decide to throw the statement caveat emptor out the window? That always applies to buyers buying from private parties where there is no big business backing the product with some kind of price controls, return policy, or quality guarantee. 

The real problem is that when a friend of mine was lined up at microcenter the other day in a line with nearly 200 people wanting to buy GPUs, only a handful were gamers. Even fewer were miners. 80%+ were openly admitting to wanting to just flip the cards for a profit. There is one particular individual who has achieved infamy at this store by somehow hiring locals to buy cards for him to pass the ID check limit (MC limits GPU purchases to 1 per person per 30 days by computerized ID check). He has been purchasing the GPUs in obscene numbers (think 100+) and immediately selling them to 3rd party resellers on Amazon. He marks them up by several hundred dollars to the Amazon 3rd party seller. The Amazon 3rd party adds several hundred dollars more. This person has been doing this for months, along with all the other small time scalpers lined up 24 hrs + in advance of a MC drop. 

I personally feel like there is a HUGE difference between someone selling a used card for a tidy sum and someone buying up all the supply he/she can in order to create a monopoly where scalpers control the vast majority of the stock of high demand items and can charge whatever the fetch they want.

These are all good points. Yes, there is a big difference between someone who lurks at MC and pays multiple people to wait in line for them and someone who sells a used card for a profit. I wouldn't do either, but I'm also not going to be the moral cop and knock people for choosing to scalp. Maybe they need the money. Personally, I would feel dirty if I sold my 980SC for what I paid for it 6 years ago. I don't like to take advantage of people. Granted, I am not in a situation where I am desperate for money or I might feel differently being in survival mode, so it's easy for me to kick that can to someone else. I won't scalp concert tickets either. I have always had really good luck with getting them, and I don't want to mess with it. I recently pulled floor tickets for Phish on Halloween in Vegas. A friend of mine asked me to help out and I was the only one who got anything. I won't be attending. I have young kids and Halloween is the #2 most important holiday of the year after Xmas, so there is no way I can skip town. We get hundreds of trick-or-treaters at our house, and this year it's on a Sunday so it's going to be even more crazy.

On topic though, last week's 3898 drop turned out to be one of the best yet. Even the straggler drop knocked another 10 seconds off which is a lot for that queue. It might not have been a great week overall, but it was a great week for the 3898. I'm about 90 seconds away now. I was thinking August or September, but July is now a possibility.

10G-P5-3898-KR    12/16/2020    9:08:44 AM PT   Yes  (Purchased on 6/8/2021)
12G-P5-3968-KR   6/3/2021   8:52:51 AM PT      Yes (Purchased on 1/5/2022)
ftb28064212
  • Total Posts : 67
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 01:09:00 (permalink)
coldrain85I recently pulled floor tickets for Phish on Halloween in Vegas.

What's it like to pay for a nap?  

Main: Corsair Crystal 570X | MSI Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | i9-10850K @ 5.0 all-core, 0 AVX offset | Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm AIO | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 | EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra +150/+1300 | Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus | EVGA 1000 G3 PSU

Secondary: Louqe Ghost S1 | Asus Rog Strix B360-i Gaming | i5-9400F | Noctua NH-L12 Ghost S1 Edition | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000 | EVGA 2060 Super SC Ultra | Corsair SF450 PSU
Fabrizio7stelle
  • Total Posts : 52
Flagged as Spam (3)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 02:06:32 (permalink)
I am just wake up

Coming here, i have found we can ask autonotify of some 2000 series card

But they are TBD

It's better to click 3000 series

see you later

AVENGER PC: Cooler Master HAF X | Gigabyte Z490 Vision D | i9 10850Ka | Arctic Liquid freezer || 240 | 16 Gb T FORCE Dark Z fps (ddr 4000 c16 RAM ) | Dreaming 3080 TI | Corsair AX 1200i 

AVENGER PC is the computer for the project READY PLAYER ONE using some new secret tech of next build:  

NEXT GENERATION ENTERTAINMENT PC is the computer for the project ATLANTIS

RasTeX
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 193
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 05:42:02 (permalink)
BovineGamer
RasTeX
A poor week for all Eu ques, from what I have seen.
Am I wrong, or?

Only 1 report that I could validate.

Poor, poor Europe..

Let's hope that incoming week(s) are gonna be better.
If I am being optimistic, rather than realistic, I would say that 3080ti/3070ti and all other LHR lines are being pumped out for June release...

rocketdoug
  • Total Posts : 70
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 06:30:26 (permalink)
SirKronan

Be careful selling on Ebay.  If you get a dishonest buyer, you can sell them an RTX 3070, they complain that it's not as described, Ebay hits you for the full price including shipping, and then after about 4 weeks you get back a GT710.

Fabrizio7stelle
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 06:31:41 (permalink)
Nvidia is preparing to flood the market with LHR graphic cards

probably EVGA did not receive old Chips to make cards last week

AVENGER PC: Cooler Master HAF X | Gigabyte Z490 Vision D | i9 10850Ka | Arctic Liquid freezer || 240 | 16 Gb T FORCE Dark Z fps (ddr 4000 c16 RAM ) | Dreaming 3080 TI | Corsair AX 1200i 

AVENGER PC is the computer for the project READY PLAYER ONE using some new secret tech of next build:  

NEXT GENERATION ENTERTAINMENT PC is the computer for the project ATLANTIS

staypuft
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3764
  • Ribbons : 31
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 06:46:17 (permalink)
rocketdoug
SirKronan

Be careful selling on Ebay.  If you get a dishonest buyer, you can sell them an RTX 3070, they complain that it's not as described, Ebay hits you for the full price including shipping, and then after about 4 weeks you get back a GT710.

Exactly why I won’t sell high dollar items on that site. That, and the fees.

Interested in a discount on EVGA products?
Click here for details and enter this Associates code at checkout >> 2ILPLQQ8IWY8DPN

2021 Build: Gigabyte Z590 Ultra | Core i7-10700K | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Asus TUF VG27AQL1A
Nonimportantuser
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 08:43:50 (permalink)
staypuft
rocketdoug
SirKronan

Exactly why I won’t sell high dollar items on that site. That, and the fees.

Sold my old GTX 760 on Ebay recently, happened to be an EVGA card. A few months after the buyer bought the card the buyer sent me a dishonest refund request claiming the card was faulty with a "screenshot" which what literally one of the first images you would find on google images if you searched for "dead GPU". Caught this and asked them for more info, they never responded so I denied their request. Amazingly Ebay didn't side with them and I kept my money. That card sold for ~50$, needless to say I am a bit more hesitant to sell my current GTX 1070 for at least 200$ there, which is also an EVGA model. Will obviously be doing this after I get a new one.     
post edited by Nonimportantuser - 2021/05/23 08:45:27
philipma1957
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 593
Flagged as Spam (3)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 08:49:24 (permalink)
Fabrizio7stelle
Nvidia is preparing to flood the market with LHR graphic cards

probably EVGA did not receive old Chips to make cards last week

So mining looks to have cooled off and even though I waited for many months on this queue I did not get a single card that had the better mining ability.

My question still stands my queue list has

[font="'helvetica neue'; font-size: 12px"]

3987-kr 2/1/2021 7:30:00 AM PT ———————
3975-kr 2/7/2021 4:38:53 PM PT ———————
3897-kr 2/1/2021 7:31:59 AM PT________________
3885-kr 10/7/2020 7:03:40 AM PT ________________________
3767-kr  2/7/2021 4:40:36 PM PT ______________
3755-kr   2/7/2021 4:41:13 PM PT ______________ 
3667-kr 12/1/2020 9:30:12 AM PT 
3897-kr 10/7/2020 7:01:41 AM PT  
3985-kr 11/25/2020 9:14:34 AM PT ______________________
3973-kr 2/7/2021 4:38:05 PM PT __________________
3895-kr 10/7/2020 7:00:23 AM PT______________________ 
3883-kr 10/7/2020 7:02:55 AM PT __________________ 
3665-kr 12/22/2020 7:02:24 PM PT ___________________ 
3663-kr 12/1/2020 9:29:41 AM PT

3657-kr  2/25/2021 10:04:12 AM PT ……………………………………..Yes this is the only card I got on this que 

3971-kr 11/25/2020 9:15:28 AM PT ——————————
3881-kr 10/7/2020 7:02:16 AM PT _____________________ 
3751-kr   2/8/2021 5:23:46 AM PT _____________
3655-kr  2/25/2021 10:03:39 AM PT  
3988-kr 2/1/2021 7:30:50 AM PT ______________________
3898-kr 12/22/2020 7:01:13 PM PT  ________________ 
3888-kr 12/11/2020 6:34:26 AM PT 
3998-kr 1/31/2021 7:18:37 PM PT >>>>> 12/19/2020 16:25:12.  83 away  
3989-kr 5/6/2021 7:49:41 AM PT  

almost all are dated prior to the LHR announcement.

I would like to drop off the ones above that are now LHR Clarification from EVGA would help.
 So that I can drop them off the que.
No sense of me going ahead of a person that does not mind that the card is LHR.
post edited by philipma1957 - 2021/05/23 08:53:10
philipma1957
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 593
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 08:57:42 (permalink)
To those that flag me as spam when I am trying to help gamers get their cards ahead of me at no extra cost to them get a life.
agenovese820
  • Total Posts : 63
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/05/23 08:58:53 (permalink)
Any cracking this lhr thing?
Page: << < ..12511252125312541255.. > >> Showing page 1251 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile