Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Lord Chaos
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 117
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2018/03/16 02:28:30 (permalink)
I was a happy owner of a GTX 1080 FTW3 and I am a huge fan of EVGA. This went all well and good until it started blanking the screens and freezing the computer. First I thought it was just some bugs, so reinstalled, still the same, tried swapping in some hardware, same thing screen blanking and freezing the computer. So I RMAed it, which is a somewhat hard thing to do as the post office is immediatly available to me as handicapped, nor is taking apart the PC. But got a new one and swapped it over. I was happy again. The after a while the same thing happened over and over again, loosing tons of work. I thought it couldn't be the graphics card again, so I tried it on my gfs new machine (I didn't dare buy an EVGA card after the first time) and yes, it started doing the same as well. I tried upgrading my machine to new hardware, still same error. By now this error had cost me dearly blanking up at some of the worse times. Wrote to support about it and basically got a "sorry for the trouble, RMA the card", having to take a third card, which might likely do the same over again and I am just tired of it. As working with hardware has become increasingly difficult because of my rapidly advancing MS, I just don't want that gamble anymore it is time to shelf my fandom and look somewhere else in the future. This is just really really sad. :(

35 Replies Related Threads

Tuxedo.
    • Total Posts : 83
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 09:44:10 (permalink)
    If you had three different 1080ti's it is very unlikely that its about the brand.
    I had similar issues with a Z170 mobo, it got changed three times but in the end it was a faulty 950 pro even though the SMART values where good.
    There must be something else what is causing the issues - please list all of your hard components.
    Aecio Flavio
    • Total Posts : 25
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 09:53:45 (permalink)
    Lord Chaos
    I was a happy owner of a GTX 1080 FTW3 and I am a huge fan of EVGA. This went all well and good until it started blanking the screens and freezing the computer. First I thought it was just some bugs, so reinstalled, still the same, tried swapping in some hardware, same thing screen blanking and freezing the computer. So I RMAed it, which is a somewhat hard thing to do as the post office is immediatly available to me as handicapped, nor is taking apart the PC. But got a new one and swapped it over. I was happy again. The after a while the same thing happened over and over again, loosing tons of work. I thought it couldn't be the graphics card again, so I tried it on my gfs new machine (I didn't dare buy an EVGA card after the first time) and yes, it started doing the same as well. I tried upgrading my machine to new hardware, still same error. By now this error had cost me dearly blanking up at some of the worse times. Wrote to support about it and basically got a "sorry for the trouble, RMA the card", having to take a third card, which might likely do the same over again and I am just tired of it. As working with hardware has become increasingly difficult because of my rapidly advancing MS, I just don't want that gamble anymore it is time to shelf my fandom and look somewhere else in the future. This is just really really sad. :(

I will tell you a sadder story than yours, I bought the FE and before testing because the anxiety of putting the water block was so much that I did it with a DOA plate without knowing.

It's all matter of luck, I hope it's the last RMA.
    fetterEsel
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 264
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 10:11:30 (permalink)
    The issue could be your video cable you use as well. Countless times I’ve had a cheap cable cause flickering screens black screens etc. just a thought, hope you get it sorted out!

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102323
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 10:42:19 (permalink)
    fetterEsel
    The issue could be your video cable you use as well. Countless times I’ve had a cheap cable cause flickering screens black screens etc. just a thought, hope you get it sorted out!

Yes a faulty cable or PSU could cause the issues.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 11:18:07 (permalink)
    @ Lord Chaos (OP)

Sorry to see you been having system issues, GPU issues

What hardware, OS ?

If you want any help from the community we need details about your build:

MB, Brand part number & BIOS version
    CPU & how cooled
    RAM & how set in BIOS
    PSU, brand, part number, age
    OS, details
    Monitor, setting being used
    Cable being used & which port on the GPU

Which Nvidia drivers ? How was it installed ?
    Nvidia Control panel settings ?

Does it only happen after PC goes to sleep ?

What other software ....

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 12:45:48 (permalink)
    Did you test all the gpu's in another system? If yes, did they all cause the same issue in another machine?
    AHowes
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6681
    • Ribbons : 27
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 12:50:12 (permalink)
    Said he tried it in his gf's system and the same. No idea if he used the same monitor and cable.

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.2Ghz Single HUGE Custom Water Loop.
    Asus Z390 ROG Extreme XI MB
    G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (4x8GB) 4266MHz DDR4 
    EVGA 2080ti K|NGP|N w/ Hydro Copper block.  
    34" Dell Alienware AW3418DW 1440 Ultra Wide GSync Monitor
    Thermaltake Core P7 Modded w/ 2x EK Dual D5 pump top,2 x EK XE 480 2X 360 rads.1 Corsair 520 Rad.
    Sajin
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 49168
    • Ribbons : 199
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/16 12:51:02 (permalink)
    AHowes
    Said he tried it in his gf's system and the same. No idea if he used the same monitor and cable.

Yes, but that was only one gpu. I want to know if he tested the other gpu's as well.
    Lord Chaos
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/20 05:46:58 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    @ Lord Chaos (OP)

What hardware, OS ?

CPU & how cooled
    RAM & how set in BIOS
    OS, details

What other software ....

I wasn't asking for help and I can easily see by just searching around that I am not the only person having problems with the 1080 FTW card. I was just mad at the response from support about it and not offering any other option than risking a third 1080 FTW (old version) at great cost.

This happens in several different machines with different cables and different monitors and it can happen at any time, ranging from the computer just idling by itself, to microsoft word, to high end gaming.
    hbzk100
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/20 09:59:34 (permalink)
    That's a shame, every EVGA card I've used so far has been rock solid (8800 GTS and 750 TI FTW and i believe one more card).

Honestly, i'm not sure what EVGA support could have done. You build a completely new rig and still have the same issues.

FYI, i don't think it's your graphics card, for not JUST EVGA but for ANY graphics card brand to have three "duds" all in a row is nearly impossible to achieve.

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 PRO CARBON AC | EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER XC ULTRA | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL17 2x16GB | Fractal Design Torrent | Seasonic Prime 850W Titanium | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | 960 EVO 250GB | 860 EVO 500GB | 850 PRO 256GB
    Heini2
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 498
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/20 11:01:31 (permalink)
    Lord ChaosI tried upgrading my machine to new hardware, still same error.

New SSD and/or OS, new PSU, new what? What were your old components that you swapped out?

Z170 Sabertooth Mk1 / i7-6700K + NH-D15 / Trident Z (2x16GB)@3000 / 2080Ti XC Ultra / Essence STX II / 950 Pro 512GB / G3 1000W / MG279Q / HAF XB EVO / Win10 X64 Pro
    fetterEsel
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 264
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/20 11:19:46 (permalink)
    Lord Chaos
    Cool GTX
    @ Lord Chaos (OP)

What hardware, OS ?

CPU & how cooled
    RAM & how set in BIOS
    OS, details

What other software ....

I wasn't asking for help and I can easily see by just searching around that I am not the only person having problems with the 1080 FTW card. I was just mad at the response from support about it and not offering any other option than risking a third 1080 FTW (old version) at great cost.

This happens in several different machines with different cables and different monitors and it can happen at any time, ranging from the computer just idling by itself, to microsoft word, to high end gaming.

I haven’t heard of anyone or seen anyone have this issue with the 1080 ftw’s. Seeming as you had 3 dud cards I seriously think it’s something else in your system causing this, and the card is not at fault.

squall-leonhart
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2904
    • Ribbons : 24
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 08:27:55 (permalink)
    A defective powersupply could be repeatedly killing your graphics cards,  without a full teardown and testing of other components you are just throwing lambs to slaughter.

CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
    Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
    Monitor:BenQ G2400WD, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
    SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
    HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
    Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
    Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 08:39:17 (permalink)
    I agree it looks like something is causing the problem. Would be shocked if three cards all are bad.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

bdary
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10337
    • Ribbons : 116
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 09:07:56 (permalink)
    squall-leonhart
    A defective powersupply could be repeatedly killing your graphics cards,  without a full teardown and testing of other components you are just throwing lambs to slaughter.

+1.

Hoggle
    I agree it looks like something is causing the problem. Would be shocked if three cards all are bad.

The odds of this (3 bad cards) would be extremely slim...

chrisdglong
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 7220
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 09:34:27 (permalink)
    Are you using the same drivers the whole time?
    strato_master
    • Total Posts : 11
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 09:48:01 (permalink)
    I can concur, I have the 1080 ti SC2 hybrid and on my third, as well as probably going to small claims court against the reseller.

The first made far too much noise (fan on card, caught on mic) so RMAed it. Had to move heaven and earth, to get a new card in the EU around the holidays. Had to contact EVGA to send it to my re-seller.
    The second also made far too much noise (again fan on card, caught on mic), but the second blew it's water pump before I could even buildt it out. From that moment I was totally done with EVGA and requested a FTW3 with radiator or similar card from a different brand. I lost all my faith in the hybrid design, I can't believe it will be silent enough and I don't feel like RMAing a 3th time. But reseller refuse to replace it with a product that works as advertised (a ftw3 or alternative card), consumer laws in my country are very biased towards the customer, so its becoming a (TOS removed) now. Too bad, it's giving me a very bad taste in the mouth, and won't buy EVGA products anytime soon again.

But i'm busy since November 2017 to get a working EVGA card, i'm really disappointed with the brand. Mercedes prices, Lada quality/customer service. Also that they don't acknowledge design/quality faults is disturbing. An Hybrid is just flawed, and I don't want a third and fourth, I just want a silent water cooled 1080 ti.

(edit Cool GTX TOS violation language removed, always follow the EVGA Terms of Use )
    post edited by Cool GTX - 2018/03/21 10:16:53
    AHowes
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6681
    • Ribbons : 27
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 10:44:34 (permalink)
    You want quiet 1080ti? Only way if to slap a water block on it.

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.2Ghz Single HUGE Custom Water Loop.
    Asus Z390 ROG Extreme XI MB
    G.Skill Trident Z 32GB (4x8GB) 4266MHz DDR4 
    EVGA 2080ti K|NGP|N w/ Hydro Copper block.  
    34" Dell Alienware AW3418DW 1440 Ultra Wide GSync Monitor
    Thermaltake Core P7 Modded w/ 2x EK Dual D5 pump top,2 x EK XE 480 2X 360 rads.1 Corsair 520 Rad.
    herocrusher
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 234
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 12:31:49 (permalink)
    strato_master
    I can concur, I have the 1080 ti SC2 hybrid and on my third, as well as probably going to small claims court against the reseller.

The first made far too much noise (fan on card, caught on mic) so RMAed it. Had to move heaven and earth, to get a new card in the EU around the holidays. Had to contact EVGA to send it to my re-seller.
    The second also made far too much noise (again fan on card, caught on mic), but the second blew it's water pump before I could even buildt it out. From that moment I was totally done with EVGA and requested a FTW3 with radiator or similar card from a different brand. I lost all my faith in the hybrid design, I can't believe it will be silent enough and I don't feel like RMAing a 3th time. But reseller refuse to replace it with a product that works as advertised (a ftw3 or alternative card), consumer laws in my country are very biased towards the customer, so its becoming a (TOS removed) now. Too bad, it's giving me a very bad taste in the mouth, and won't buy EVGA products anytime soon again.

But i'm busy since November 2017 to get a working EVGA card, i'm really disappointed with the brand. Mercedes prices, Lada quality/customer service. Also that they don't acknowledge design/quality faults is disturbing. An Hybrid is just flawed, and I don't want a third and fourth, I just want a silent water cooled 1080 ti.

(edit Cool GTX TOS violation language removed, always follow the EVGA Terms of Use )

I am confused... are you RMAing your cards because of the fans?

I have gone through 4 EVGA hybrid cards and none of them ever had an issue except the stock fans suck and make their own special ticking noise but I just replace the stock fans with one of my own and good to go.

I see a ton of people mounting their rads with the hoses at the top and I just cringe because you know after the pump sucks all that air up its most likely going to damage the pump and become an RMA..

Are you mounting your radiator correctly with the hoses on the bottom?

I actually prefer the Hybrid cards over air or custom loop do to their ease... I cant be bothered to drain the water out of my system every time I do anything to my PC so the Hybrids are perfect for me.

"All your base are belonging to us!"
    strato_master
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 14:34:23 (permalink)
    herocrusher
    strato_master

(edit Cool GTX TOS violation language removed, always follow the  )

I have gone through 4 EVGA hybrid cards and none of them ever had an issue except the stock fans suck and make their own special ticking noise but I just replace the stock fans with one of my own and good to go.

I see a ton of people mounting their rads with the hoses at the top and I just cringe because you know after the pump sucks all that air up its most likely going to damage the pump and become an RMA..

I actually prefer the Hybrid cards over air or custom loop do to their ease... I cant be bothered to drain the water out of my system every time I do anything to my PC so the Hybrids are perfect for me.

Why should I need to the replace the fan on a 1100 euro card straight out of the box? Also, that wouldn't fly with the consumer laws in my country. And it isnt the fan on the radiator, its the fan on the card (the hybrid has both). The fan on the card makes a whining noise in a certain RPM range, just in the range that the card stays in when playing games or stream on full (stock) power. The whine is from the fan, not VRM, is the fanblock on the card. Its turbulence, no seal between the housing and the card, too thin aluminum vanes, noise fan blade design, overall bad design. The fan is so noisy its caught on mic and I hear it over my headset, unstable for streaming/online gaming with mics, people should be warned. But read up on the design of 1080 TI hybrids SC2, even if I wanted to, you can't replace the fan on the card, it's one piece with the cooler. Its total rubbish design.

So yeah i'm very afraid the hybrids will never satisfy my needs or they (EVGA/reseller) will ever come to with a solution, that won't me another 200 euro's. This was really the worst hardware experience ever.

Yes my hoses where on the bottom, the card broke down within 2 to 3 hours after installation, it was a postponed DOA.

FYI X299 moba, i7-7820x watercooled with 3x 10 Artic factory sealed cooling.
    strato_master
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 14:49:28 (permalink)
    AHowes

I know, but thought that a 1100 euro video card, with waterblock, was silent enough, but now with inflation, due to bit coin mining, i'm screwed. If they admitted the faulty design, I wouldn't even accepted the 2nd card and would have immediately asked my money back, for an alternative card. Now the reseller and EVGA brought me to the situation that replacement cards are 200 euro's more expensive then when they where in November or they would have to replace my hybrid with a FTW3, or I need to keep RMAing hybrids until I get one that is silent enough. Catch 22, but i'm not paying more for a card that matched my expectation/the advertisement, I don't have too, the consumer laws in my country say so.
    HeavyHemi
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 15665
    • Ribbons : 135
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 15:24:46 (permalink)
    strato_master
    AHowes

I know, but thought that a 1100 euro video card, with waterblock, was silent enough, but now with inflation, due to bit coin mining, i'm screwed. If they admitted the faulty design, I wouldn't even accepted the 2nd card and would have immediately asked my money back, for an alternative card. Now the reseller and EVGA brought me to the situation that replacement cards are 200 euro's more expensive then when they where in November or they would have to replace my hybrid with a FTW3, or I need to keep RMAing hybrids until I get one that is silent enough. Catch 22, but i'm not paying more for a card that matched my expectation/the advertisement, I don't have too, the consumer laws in my country say so.

Your expectations do not create a "faulty design". You're also asking for things that no other company would do (give you free third party parts or replace your GPU with another vendor), seems a bit silly.
    I knew exactly what to expect with a GPU where you cannot control the fan speed on the radiator. Knowing this I purchased the Hybrid Cooler (which uses the same fan arrangement as the Hybrid model) in the expectation of the need to replace the fan if I wanted quieter operation. If you did not know that, you didn't do enough research prior to freely spending your cash. There are no consumer laws that say because you didn't research properly and didn't know what to expect, that you don't have to pay for the product. 

EVGA X99 FTWK / i7 6850K @ 4.5ghz / RTX 3080Ti FTW Ultra / 32GB Corsair LPX 3600mhz / Samsung 850Pro 256GB / Be Quiet BN516 Straight Power 12-1000w 80 Plus Platinum / Window 10 Pro

strato_master
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 18:55:48 (permalink)
    HeavyHemi
    strato_master
    AHowes

Your expectations do not create a "faulty design". You're also asking for things that no other company would do (give you free third party parts or replace your GPU with another vendor), seems a bit silly.
    I knew exactly what to expect with a GPU where you cannot control the fan speed on the radiator. Knowing this I purchased the Hybrid Cooler (which uses the same fan arrangement as the Hybrid model) in the expectation of the need to replace the fan if I wanted quieter operation. If you did not know that, you didn't do enough research prior to freely spending your cash. There are no consumer laws that say because you didn't research properly and didn't know what to expect, that you don't have to pay for the product. 

I think you need to read first. The radiator/waterblock part ain't the problem. The problem is the fan that is installed on my card (hybrid). It's an inherent noisy design.
    herocrusher
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 234
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 19:47:30 (permalink)
    strato_master
    herocrusher
    strato_master

Why should I need to the replace the fan on a 1100 euro card straight out of the box? Also, that wouldn't fly with the consumer laws in my country. And it isnt the fan on the radiator, its the fan on the card (the hybrid has both). The fan on the card makes a whining noise in a certain RPM range, just in the range that the card stays in when playing games or stream on full (stock) power. The whine is from the fan, not VRM, is the fanblock on the card. Its turbulence, no seal between the housing and the card, too thin aluminum vanes, noise fan blade design, overall bad design. The fan is so noisy its caught on mic and I hear it over my headset, unstable for streaming/online gaming with mics, people should be warned. But read up on the design of 1080 TI hybrids SC2, even if I wanted to, you can't replace the fan on the card, it's one piece with the cooler. Its total rubbish design.

So yeah i'm very afraid the hybrids will never satisfy my needs or they (EVGA/reseller) will ever come to with a solution, that won't me another 200 euro's. This was really the worst hardware experience ever.

Yes my hoses where on the bottom, the card broke down within 2 to 3 hours after installation, it was a postponed DOA.

Are you controlling the VRM fan with EVGA precision? I set my VRM or power fan to 30% and I cant even hear it... keeps my power temps around 60...

I control the RPM on both fans so they don't get noisy.

Shame about the pump.

"All your base are belonging to us!"
    MasterMiner
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 713
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 19:50:52 (permalink)
    From the original post it sound suspiciously like a PSU issue. I had a 970 that gave me fits, freezing, artifacts on simple office programs.. after several mobos, new memory and 2 excanges never solving the problem - a new 80-plus gold rated 1000 watt psu worked miracles.

You’d be amazing at how much agony a sub-par psu can cause.

I used to mine. Now I compute.
    MasterMiner
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 713
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 19:56:08 (permalink)
    Btw:

You *want* your radiator ABOVE the pump. All centrifugal pumps have what is called a Net Positive Suction Head Requirement (NPSHR). If you don’t have enough pressure on the inlet side of the pump you get cavitation. That’s a *bad* thing. On a closed loop you have somewhat less risk but much better off having your reservoir above the pump.

Above advice on hoses is correct
    post edited by MasterMiner - 2018/03/21 19:58:11

I used to mine. Now I compute.
    HeavyHemi
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 20:15:11 (permalink)
    herocrusher
    strato_master
    herocrusher
    strato_master

Are you controlling the VRM fan with EVGA precision? I set my VRM or power fan to 30% and I cant even hear it... keeps my power temps around 60...

Shame about the pump.

Right. Everyone complains about the fan running 100% on the rad which you cannot control. You can of course, control the fan on the GPU. So I guess that part confused me.
    post edited by HeavyHemi - 2018/03/21 20:19:41

EVGA X99 FTWK / i7 6850K @ 4.5ghz / RTX 3080Ti FTW Ultra / 32GB Corsair LPX 3600mhz / Samsung 850Pro 256GB / Be Quiet BN516 Straight Power 12-1000w 80 Plus Platinum / Window 10 Pro

strato_master
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 20:24:45 (permalink)
    herocrusher
    strato_master
    herocrusher
    strato_master

Shame about the pump.

Yep, but I run 4K graphics so it needs to work for its money (on stock oc, i don't touch oc settings, because I need reliability). So I keep my fans on automatic, but I can't tune "around" the affected range because its around 55% to 70%. Precisely where it is, when you run epic graphics on for instance gta 5/fallout 4/ARK.

Yeah, straight out of the box. I thank got it didn't leak.
    HeavyHemi
    Insert Custom Title Here
    Re: EVGA never again :( 2018/03/21 20:26:42 (permalink)
    strato_master
    herocrusher
    strato_master
    herocrusher
    strato_master

Shame about the pump.

Yep, but I run 4K graphics so it needs to work for its money (on stock oc, i don't touch oc settings, because I need reliability). So I keep my fans on automatic, but I can't tune "around" the affected range because its around 55% to 70%. Precisely where it is, when you run epic graphics on for instance gta 5/fallout 4/ARK.

Yeah, straight out of the box. I thank got it didn't leak.

Set it manually to 50%. As long as your temp are in check, what does it matter?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile