Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
floydthcat
  • Total Posts : 29
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/09/25 21:43:44 (permalink)
I loved EVGA products. 

I had a 2080ti and it was excellent. Unfortunately I had to RMA it.    I was sent a lesser 3070 because 2080ti's were not in stock.  I was dealing with Daniel McNamara, but after he said he would see what he could do... I've heard nothing.  it's been over two weeks.   I emailed him pictures of the benchmarks between my 2080ti and the 3070 and was asking why the performance was so much lower on the 3070.  Again,  he has not responded to me.

The 3070 sent to me was not new.  The card had been opened and was probably a refurb (i could see one of the screws clearly visible under the EVGA sticker).  Welp, that 3070 just died on me.  I launched borderlands 3 and less than 3 minutes into the game the card made an audible pop, my displays went out (game was still running) and a red LED is now showing on the card persistently.

I tried reseating the card, trying different cables (from the EVGA power supply).   no dice.
Trying to reinstall the Nvidia drivers says I dont have a connected Nvidia card.

This is has been one of the worst customer experiences Ive dealt with.   I built this computer as a reward for stopping alcohol (today is actually2 years of sobriety for me, and my card dies), and its been nothing but hell. My best friend and partner in life, my cat, died last month.  Work is tough. I dont have a family and have spent the past 18 months alone.  It feels like my world is crumbling on me.

All of this and EVGA thinks its fine to send me a lesser performing card that only works for a couple months before kicking the bucket.

I'm so sick of this company.  I'll be was planning on trying to drive all over town to try finding a GPU tomorrow, but i dont have the money after spending it on vet bills for my cat, and at this rate it seems anything I try to do is just going to leave me in a worse spot than I started.

EVGA should feel ashamed with themselves over this.
post edited by the_Scarlet_one - 2021/09/26 08:07:14

66 Replies Related Threads

Kagashini
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 121
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/25 23:28:35 (permalink)
    Wow, bad situation. I hope that everything will be resolved...
    floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/25 23:34:01 (permalink)
    Kagashini
    Wow, bad situation. I hope that everything will be resolved...

Ive lost hope.   thank you very much though.
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/26 02:51:19 (permalink)
    Since it should still be under warranty I would be reaching out to EVGA. Sometimes it's just bad luck but I would also be making sure things like power strips are not so old you can't remember when or where you bought them.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102313
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/26 03:34:49 (permalink)
    forwarded to EVGA

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

Delirious
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 17474
    • Ribbons : 61
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/26 10:07:03 (permalink)
    replacements are often not new. Two GPU lost, I'd look for power supply as a suspicion.  Not saying it's bad, but could be.   You probably don't have another computer but maybe you have a friend that you can try the 3070 in to make sure it is indeed bad.    Sorry to hear about your cat.  I've lost several loved animals over the past.   Getting another cat maybe?   I got another dog and although not a replacement, did help.  good luck.

https://www.evga.com/warranty/graphics-cards/

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
    Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
    Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
    education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
    A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
    floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/26 10:57:53 (permalink)
    Delirious
    replacements are often not new. Two GPU lost, I'd look for power supply as a suspicion.  Not saying it's bad, but could be.   You probably don't have another computer but maybe you have a friend that you can try the 3070 in to make sure it is indeed bad.    Sorry to hear about your cat.  I've lost several loved animals over the past.   Getting another cat maybe?   I got another dog and although not a replacement, did help.  good luck.

This all started when i noticed a weird 'clicking' sound coming from the new build.   I thought it was the PSU and did an RMA (through EVGA). I was really happy with how smooth the process went, but when the sound continued I knew something else was wrong.

It turns out one of the fans on the 2080ti was the source of the sound.  It had two fans and one seemed fine but the other would be really low RPM and made the clicking/grinding sound.    I was told it was failed in EVGA's tests due to something with RTX.. Its tough for me to see how a power issue would cause two separate issues.  If both cards met the same fate, i'd definitely be thinking there was something wrong with the power.  From the beginning I wasnt happy i got a card that was benchmarking lower, is extremely less expensive than what I had purchased, wasnt new, and couldnt stand up to normal day to day use. EVGA did what was best for them, not the customer.  BUT, i had a card that worked well and I was able to do what I needed, and I was starting to accept 'this is my card'.  I almost even peeled the sticker off the logo...

I honestly dont know if ill ever get another pet.   Its a long story. And with how things seem to be going lately, it'd likely only cause me more trouble than it would help.
    post edited by floydthcat - 2021/09/26 11:21:26
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/26 11:02:01 (permalink)

New is replaced with new for the first 30 days.

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    transdogmifier
    CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
    • Total Posts : 6116
    • Ribbons : 17
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/27 05:05:01 (permalink)
    I'm sorry to hear about your cat....it's hard when family (and rest assured, I think pets are family) get sick.....

I personally don't think the 3070 is a 'worse' card than the 2080Ti tho...similar performance...3070 better
    at ray tracing....sucks it died tho.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
    Deepcool LT720
    Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
    eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
    Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
    eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
    32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
    Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
    Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
    Phanteks P500A Case

ty_ger07
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 21174
    • Ribbons : 270
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/27 05:08:13 (permalink)
    XrayMan

Not always. "subject to availability"

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
    My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/27 13:14:02 (permalink)
    I was setup with another RMA.  I may have rjohnson11 to thank for that. It seems the process has changed because this RMA I had to pay the cost of the card, what appeared to be a retainer fee, and then tax (a total of over 1300).   When I RMA'd the 2080ti I remember I had to put down collateral that was just the cost of the card (1199).

I'm not exactly sure what I'll be sent. I'd expect another 3070 but EVGA has me confused.
    post edited by floydthcat - 2021/09/27 13:17:30
    Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8295
    • Ribbons : 45
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/27 13:35:46 (permalink)
    You have my condolences for your four pawed child.  We have gone through it twice in the last five months, both cats had cancer and it was time when the chemo was not working anymore.

Yes, the double MSRP hold is normal now.  It was caused by fraud/attempted fraud and the Advanced RMA program is no more also.

floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/27 13:39:21 (permalink)
    Flint 1760
    You have my condolences for your four pawed child.  We have gone through it twice in the last five months, both cats had cancer and it was time when the chemo was not working anymore.

Yes, the double MSRP hold is normal now.  It was caused by fraud/attempted fraud and the Advanced RMA program is no more also.

sorry for your losses.   my Floyd was my partner in this world and without him i feel lost.   maybe people here will relate that hopping on and gaming with a friend at night really helped.  it took my mind off the fact that my buddy who's been with me through so much is gone.

thanks for the info about the rma change, i didnt even argue with it because everything seems to be a mess lately and i just want something to go well/smoothly....i dont want to fight. i feel defeated lately.
    XrayMan
    Insert Custom Title Here
    • Total Posts : 73000
    • Ribbons : 115
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/27 19:54:35 (permalink)
    ty_ger07
    XrayMan

Not always. "subject to availability"

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
    staypuft
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4013
    • Ribbons : 31
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/28 05:32:30 (permalink)
    Good luck with the replacement.  Sorry to hear about your cat.

Interested in a discount on EVGA products?
    Click here for details and enter this Associates code at checkout >> 2ILPLQQ8IWY8DPN

2021 Build: Gigabyte Z590 Ultra | Core i7-10700K | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Asus TUF VG27AQL1A
    Jont11
    • Total Posts : 7
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/28 06:21:19 (permalink)
    Evga, alongside most everyone in the pc industry, is dealing with a lot of uncontrollable circumstances and are trying to figure out what to do that's best for both them, and the customer's. As a business owner 
    that is in a very similar situation to Evga, and a customer of Evga I get to see the issue from both sides. There is so much more going on in the global supply chain right now than most people could imagine. For one
     big example look at the global export/import ports, if you are unaware China has imposed a "rule" at its ports, that anytime a single worker tests positive for covid the port is closed for 14 days, and all cargo that was to be
    loaded in that port then sits until it reopens. Each time they shut down the ports, the back log of containers waiting to leave only grows. Also, if you arent aware, there is a large deficit of empty shipping containers in Asia right now,
    as ports on the importing end are seeing unloading delays that have never got this far behind. Container ships are siting off shore for months awaiting a berth, so long that for the first time in my memory the ports have to send fuel 
    barges/tenders out to give the waiting ships fuel to keep power. It has become a literal parking lot just inside of the international waters. Prior to covid I could get a container from Shenzhen,Guangzhou,Ningbo or HK Port to West Coast in
    30 to 45 days, now you would be lucky to have a container loaded and cleared customs for export in that same timeline....thats not even including the "intentional in my opinion" delays being created here in the US ports.
    While the customer in me wants to be able to go online and just buy what i want at msrp and get it overnight, the business owner in me gets it, I wish I had the products that all my customers ordered and want to order, but when you can't 
    simply get a new supplier that doesnt have the same issues, or move my manufacturing back to the US due to EPA laws, it leaves the business owners in a tough spot, we all want happy customers, but when a customer doesnt understand the
    the issues are out of our control, no matter what we try to do to change things for the better, we still have no control over many aspects that effect our business's that are being dictated by the local/federal governments' on both sides of the ports!
    floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/28 12:19:55 (permalink)
    Am waiting for shipping info.   Will keep this updated with how things go...  please cross your fingers for me to have a smooth process and finally get this mess done
    evga1081
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 108
    • Ribbons : 2
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/28 14:14:15 (permalink)
    Best wishes on the card Floyd! You aren't the only one who has had a refurb crap out far too quickly under regular use. It shouldn't take a forum post or other online outcry to get a solution.
    floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/28 15:35:26 (permalink)
    evga1081
    Best wishes on the card Floyd! You aren't the only one who has had a refurb crap out far too quickly under regular use. It shouldn't take a forum post or other online outcry to get a solution.

I agree with you on that.  Thank you very much for the wishes
    wallfire
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/29 10:47:51 (permalink)
    I am so sorry to see the problem you are dealing with.  I have a very similar case right now, but without the failure of the new card aspect (because I'm not really interested in the card they sent me).  Interestingly enough, it's also Daniel McNamara on my case, as a supervisor/manager escalation.

Details on my case:
    ---------------------
    I purchased a 1080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, plus purchased the extended warranty over the web while registering it.
    Reasons I purchased this card - the Ultra has Dual BIOS overclocking switch, RGB features, wider memory bus, higher clock rate than every other 1080 produced, ever.
    1080 Ti FTW3 Ultra cards were allegedly no longer available.  I find this believable and reasonable.
    Since their warranty program calls for an equal or better card (according to "common gaming performance"), they sent me a 2080 Super as a replacement (08G-P4-2083-KR)
    This is, in reality, a budget 2080 card.

What does it lack:
    --------------------
    Everything I wanted in the 1080 Ti FTW3 Ultra.
    I have provided ample reasoning for why they should get me an equal edition card in the 2080 spectrum.
    There is actually a 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra card made, unclear if they have it in stock or not.
    I have been as respectful and patient as possible as I tried to appeal to EVGA's logic on why it's not my fault that my exact card is no longer available.

What they offered me:
    -------------------------
    Keep the 2080 Super cheeseball edition
    Send it back, and they'd send me a lower edition (non-ultra) 1080 Ti FTW3 card, plus a $25 gift code for the EVGA store.  What can that buy, exactly?  How does this help me?  Insulting.

I am not trying to get over on EVGA.  A warranty is a contract between a consumer and the manufacture (or seller of the warranty) to do a specific set of things.  One could argue that the 2080 produces faster FPS in some games I don't care about, but I liked my Lambo of a video card a lot until it "let the smoke out", and I want another awesome card to replace it, not some mass-produced cheap edition of a hard that barely meets performance specs of the previous generation card.

This practice is just painful.  I'm now being mocked in the latest reply I received.  How?  I tried appealing to Daniel's sense of brand loyalty, number of cards I've bought over the years, number of times I've recommended their products, etc., and what I got in reply was him telling me that none of that mattered.  I can see that. =(
    floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/29 10:56:09 (permalink)
    wallfire
    I am so sorry to see the problem you are dealing with.  I have a very similar case right now, but without the failure of the new card aspect (because I'm not really interested in the card they sent me).  Interestingly enough, it's also Daniel McNamara on my case, as a supervisor/manager escalation.

Details on my case:
    ---------------------
    I purchased a 1080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, plus purchased the extended warranty over the web while registering it.
    Reasons I purchased this card - the Ultra has Dual BIOS overclocking switch, RGB features, wider memory bus, higher clock rate than every other 1080 produced, ever.
    1080 Ti FTW3 Ultra cards were allegedly no longer available.  I find this believable and reasonable.
    Since their warranty program calls for an equal or better card (according to "common gaming performance"), they sent me a 2080 Super as a replacement (08G-P4-2083-KR)
    This is, in reality, a budget 2080 card.

What does it lack:
    --------------------
    Everything I wanted in the 1080 Ti FTW3 Ultra.
    I have provided ample reasoning for why they should get me an equal edition card in the 2080 spectrum.
    There is actually a 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra card made, unclear if they have it in stock or not.
    I have been as respectful and patient as possible as I tried to appeal to EVGA's logic on why it's not my fault that my exact card is no longer available.

What they offered me:
    -------------------------
    Keep the 2080 Super cheeseball edition
    Send it back, and they'd send me a lower edition (non-ultra) 1080 Ti FTW3 card, plus a $25 gift code for the EVGA store.  What can that buy, exactly?  How does this help me?  Insulting.

I am not trying to get over on EVGA.  A warranty is a contract between a consumer and the manufacture (or seller of the warranty) to do a specific set of things.  One could argue that the 2080 produces faster FPS in some games I don't care about, but I liked my Lambo of a video card a lot until it "let the smoke out", and I want another awesome card to replace it, not some mass-produced cheap edition of a hard that barely meets performance specs of the previous generation card.

This practice is just painful.  I'm now being mocked in the latest reply I received.  How?  I tried appealing to Daniel's sense of brand loyalty, number of cards I've bought over the years, number of times I've recommended their products, etc., and what I got in reply was him telling me that none of that mattered.  I can see that. =(

Reading your situation is all to similar to mine.   Im really sorry you've had a frustrating time as well.    EVGA could very clearly do things to make their customers happy, yet choose not to.  We arent buying 20 dollar products here. 

It looks like another 3070 is being sent out to me.   As it stands, i will have absolutely no confidence that this card will be reliable for me.    Its really a difficult situation to be in.   Even it if does work, i'm going to forever have this feeling 'is it going to die today?'

Like you, i was also given 'common gaming performance' metrics.  It became a 'battle of the links' where i'd sent links showing the 2080ti out-performing the 3070 in many areas and then i'd get a link from EVGA from a site ive never heard about where they show the 3070 outperforming in a few game titles.   

Eventually the did say they could get me a 2080ti....unfortunately I had health issues at the time and was unavailable to jump on that....2080tis are back out of stock.

I even emailed daniel to see if he could please ensure this RMA went smooth, no response.

Hearing that others have had almost the EXACT situation as me is incredibly discouraging. 
    post edited by floydthcat - 2021/09/29 12:44:52
    notfordman
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10345
    • Ribbons : 28
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/29 14:49:28 (permalink)
    I hope you're situation is resolved and you are confident with the new product. Condolences on the kitty, losing any pet can be really tough. I would suggest in time a new kitty, or whatever you choose. It's not replacing the cat that past, but a new friend. 
    STR1D3R_2
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1431
    • Ribbons : 13
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/09/29 15:20:59 (permalink)
    I too hope that you are properly compensated to the point that your confidence in evga is restored (as I look around this room at 20+ evga products).
    Also, my condolences for the loss off your furry friend. The guy in my avatar just had his 16th bday last month and has a cataract in his left eye but is still my shadow since he was 3 weeks old. His brother and sister also share the mortgage payments with my wife and I here. Cant tell you how losing their older brother 4 years ago pains us all still.
    I am with others who have stated "get another cat". Not as a replacement but, if you are a cat person there are many cats (and dogs) that need saving out there. <\/,,
    post edited by STR1D3R_2 - 2021/09/29 15:22:59

Affiliate code E1HEL4HYPS
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    • Total Posts : 18926
    • Ribbons : 58
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 14:02:01 (permalink)

UserBenchmark does show the 2080Ti performing better than the 3070 [link] in most areas. It is policy to replace with equal or better on an RMA, never worse, so I'm not sure what happened here. A 3070Ti might have been more appropriate (or a replacement 2080Ti if they had any). The clicking is often just one of the fans turning on and off based on GPU temperature. Had the same thing and it annoyed the crap out of me, so I just pushed up the minimum fan speed and temps on the fan curves so they ran all the time even when idle and that solved it. The 3070 crapping out is bad luck though, probably was a refurbished card. Hoping an EVGA rep takes a closer look at this.

Condolences on your furry feline friend. Sometimes the loss of a furry friend can cut deeper than losing a human family member.

post edited by Nereus - 2021/10/01 14:04:15

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 14:13:31 (permalink)
    Nereus

UserBenchmark does show the 2080Ti performing better than the 3070 [link] in most areas. It is policy to replace with equal or better on an RMA, never worse, so I'm not sure what happened here. A 3070Ti might have been more appropriate (or a replacement 2080Ti if they had any). The clicking is often just one of the fans turning on and off based on GPU temperature. Had the same thing and it annoyed the crap out of me, so I just pushed up the minimum fan speed and temps on the fan curves so they ran all the time even when idle and that solved it. The 3070 crapping out is bad luck though, probably was a refurbished card. Hoping an EVGA rep takes a closer look at this.

Condolences on your furry feline friend. Sometimes the loss of a furry friend can cut deeper than losing a human family member.

I agree with you there.  However EVGA views it differently. When i opened the box and saw it wasnt a 2080ti I got excited that I had been upgraded.   I saw it was a 3070 and then did a google search and found the UserBenchmark link you are referring to.  I sent this to EVGA and asked why I was sent something that wasnt  as good.   This is what started a 'link war' between them sending me sites showing the 3070 beating the 2080ti in some games. 

EVGA said anything beyond a 3070 would be considered an upgrade and they firmly do not allow that.   I had expected equal or better...

I would like the next replacement card to at least be reliable, but theres no way to gaurantee it will be...or that it will function under even normal use. I cant just go to the store and buy a new card, we all know how the current market is.

The loss of my furry friend did cut deeper than losing a family member.   He was my only family.  My little kitty was there everyday and was the 'black light' of my life.  I dont know if i'll be able to physically handle the pain of losing another one again on my own.
    post edited by floydthcat - 2021/10/01 14:17:57
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 14:18:35 (permalink)

Yeah in some games the 3070 will be stronger (as opposed to straight benchmarks), and likely more so with newer games that utilize ray tracing etc. more, so I suppose they have a point that it's better going forward (or as good as).

How about fostering cats? Hard to let them go, but at the same time you've got fuzzballs around for company, and it's probably a good way to learn to cope with loss as you see them go to their forever homes. Eventually one of them will probably end up being adopted by you.

post edited by Nereus - 2021/10/01 14:23:13

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 14:22:37 (permalink)
    Nereus

How about fostering cats? Hard to let them go, but at the same time you've got fuzzballs around for company, and it's probably a good way to learn to cope with loss as you see them go to their forever homes. Eventually one of them will probably end up being adopted by you.

I had thought about that.  maybe in time...but i really dont know if ill ever be able to go through that experience again.
    Nereus
    Captain Goodvibes
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 14:26:41 (permalink)
    floydthcat
    Nereus

I had thought about that.  maybe in time...but i really dont know if ill ever be able to go through that experience again.

Been there a couple of times. You never really get over it, but a new fuzzball can help you learn to move on. It doesn't mean you forget your old friend, and you can't think of a new cat as a replacement; it's a different individual and a new friend.

Best words I can give; don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

post edited by Nereus - 2021/10/01 14:28:16

floydthcat
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 14:52:04 (permalink)
    Nereus
    floydthcat
    Nereus

Been there a couple of times. You never really get over it, but a new fuzzball can help you learn to move on. It doesn't mean you forget your old friend, and you can't think of a new cat as a replacement; it's a different individual and a new friend.

Best words I can give; don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

The luckiest I ever have been in life was getting that little kitty.   It will probably be a couple years before I can open up my heart again without feeling like im doing a disservice to my buddy. 

I miss gaming.  I have a friend that i was playing with at night and it was really helping me out.   Itd be really nice if the next 3070 is reliable and will serve me for many years.  It worked for a short time and while it did, i the only complaints i had was 'EVGA could have done better but didnt'...the card wasnt disappointing until it died.
    Flint 1760
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 8295
    • Ribbons : 45
    Re: EVGA has lost me as a customer. 2021/10/01 17:22:45 (permalink)
    floydthcat
    The luckiest I ever have been in life was getting that little kitty.   It will probably be a couple years before I can open up my heart again without feeling like im doing a disservice to my buddy. 

You are not doing a disservice; you are giving another forgotten cat a forever home and a chance of happiness with you.

Both my wife and I have had cats all our life and I can not imagine being without them.  Every cat has a unique personality, they are our family and we have a large family. 

As I mentioned we recently lost two and it leaves a hole in you.  They will always be a part of us as your cat will be of you.

The only thing I can say after having gone through this more times than I care to remember, is you gave your cat a good and happy life and he returned the same to you.  Be thankful of the time you shared together.

Think about giving another cat or two a chance of being your family.  I say two because they can keep each other company when you’re not home and both can get ticked off when you don’t feed them on time.  Also, consider senior cats, they are the most forgotten.

Please, adopt from a rescue, we spent a lot of years doing TNR, fostering, and rehabilitation for a rescue organization and are biased that way.

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile