Helpful ReplyEVGA X79 Dark

Page: << < ..5152535455.. > >> Showing page 55 of 56
Author
tonschk
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 179
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 1
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 02:04:42 (permalink)
Another feature I like of the new EVGA Dark is the use of the Greater LGA2011  eight screws backplate instead of the standard smaller  Intel LGA2011 four screws backplate

post edited by tonschk - 2013/08/09 02:06:54

PC Power&Cooling 910W Silencer, I just LOVE this high quality and built to last PSU 
bdary
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10467
  • Ribbons : 116
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 08:46:34 (permalink)
Sure has been quiet in here...

maskedmenace
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 377
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 08:47:49 (permalink)
bigmyke

Made my payment.  2 day shipping both ways.   Thanks evga for taking care of me.

While I don't regularly visit these forums anymore...This comment is very upsetting.

They didn't take care of you.

In fact, this is a TERRIBLE precedent in customer service.

You PAID for an "upgrade" that you should've never had to pay for, in the first place.

We all //PAID// for a broken product over a year ago. A product that has NEVER, NOT ONCE, FUNCTIONED AS ADVERTISED. They OWE you a replacement. Period.

EVGA, very clearly, no longer listens to their customer base. Especially as some of us RMA'd 5, 6, 7 times...Where are the refunds for those ARMA's? Where, is there even an apology? Where is there any effort to make the situation, right?

It's very obvious what matters to EVGA and that's what's in your wallet. I'd suggest you show them what matters to you by not giving them, what's in your wallet. I do realize some of you have to, you require a working MB but, in the very least, since they can't listen/read/comprehend our issues with the entirety of the situation, we should go the extra mile to make them aware of it.

As you can tell by reading the responses, they clearly stopped caring about the situation a while back...

Return of the Sith
Case-Labs STH10 Custom, Asus RIVE, Intel 3930k Oc'd 5.0ghz, Corsair Dominator 4x4 2133C9, 3x 780 Lightnings Tri-SLI, 2x Corsair AX1200i, 2x Intel Cherryville 240gb SSD's, 2x Caviar Black 1tb, 100% water ~ Heatkiller cooled.
CAxVIPER
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2710
  • Ribbons : 5
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 08:52:00 (permalink)
maskedmenace

bigmyke

Made my payment.  2 day shipping both ways.   Thanks evga for taking care of me.

While I don't regularly visit these forums anymore...This comment is very upsetting.

They didn't take care of you.

In fact, this is a TERRIBLE precedent in customer service.

You PAID for an "upgrade" that you should've never had to pay for, in the first place.

We all //PAID// for a broken product over a year ago. A product that has NEVER, NOT ONCE, FUNCTIONED AS ADVERTISED. They OWE you a replacement. Period.

EVGA, very clearly, no longer listens to their customer base. Especially as some of us RMA'd 5, 6, 7 times...Where are the refunds for those ARMA's? Where, is there even an apology? Where is there any effort to make the situation, right?

It's very obvious what matters to EVGA and that's what's in your wallet. I'd suggest you show them what matters to you by not giving them, what's in your wallet. I do realize some of you have to, you require a working MB but, in the very least, since they can't listen/read/comprehend our issues with the entirety of the situation, we should go the extra mile to make them aware of it.

As you can tell by reading the responses, they clearly stopped caring about the situation a while back...

Holy crap drop it already. If EVGA wasn't releasing the dark what would you have done? Sucked it up and lived with the motherboard or taken the loss and moved on. Guess what it is time to move on. EVGA doesn't owe anyone anything. Should the upgrades for certain mobos been free? Yes, but it didn't happen and isn't going to happen. Coming back and ranting about how you wasted money to RMA and EVGA didn't refund you has gotten you nowhere and is going to have the same results. I'm sorry but it is the truth and if you don't like it take EVGA to small claims for selling a faulty product that doesn't work. 
dustingg
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1647
  • Ribbons : 7
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 08:55:18 (permalink)
I concur.

ROG Z790-APEX : 13900KF (RTX4080)
EVGA Z370-FTW: 9900KF (RTX3080)
Associate Code: VOM7YYOWC5ADWTW
YouTube RigPics Twitter

maskedmenace
iCX Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 09:00:22 (permalink)
CAxVIPER
Holy crap drop it already. If EVGA wasn't releasing the dark what would you have done? Sucked it up and lived with the motherboard or taken the loss and moved on. Guess what it is time to move on. EVGA doesn't owe anyone anything. Should the upgrades for certain mobos been free? Yes, but it didn't happen and isn't going to happen. Coming back and ranting about how you wasted money to RMA and EVGA didn't refund you has gotten you nowhere and is going to have the same results. I'm sorry but it is the truth and if you don't like it take EVGA to small claims for selling a faulty product that doesn't work. 

1) I've already explained my situation in great detail but, to answer your question, every single one of my customers that ordered this horrific mockery of a product, got a FREE RIVE. That's right, I ate the difference. So quite frankly, the launch of this product has NOTHING to do with OUR situation. I say OUR because there are 100s that went through multiple RMA's because EVGA promised fixes, every single time.

2) Yes they do. They owe you and every single one of us the product that was advertised on the box. I'm a business owner, a vendor and I refuse to sell this product. Not only that but, I'm moving away from EVGA completely. Opened an account with Asus and I'm EXTREMELY happy with their service. As have MANY others in the same situation I'm in.

They wiped an entire Newegg review, over 100+ NEGATIVE reviews to further sell a product. That conduct is DEPLORABLE.

3) You clearly don't understand the law and I'm not about to discuss this on a computer forum but, you have rights and as a consumer, you really should start exercising them. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Finally, do me a favor. Justify the $150 price tag for a step-up for me on the grounds that my motherboard has been broken since day 1, after $300 worth of ARMA's, justify the step-up fee. In fact, justify it for a business. Why should I pay to upgrade product that never worked?

I'll be waiting for your answer, not holding my breath though.

Return of the Sith
Case-Labs STH10 Custom, Asus RIVE, Intel 3930k Oc'd 5.0ghz, Corsair Dominator 4x4 2133C9, 3x 780 Lightnings Tri-SLI, 2x Corsair AX1200i, 2x Intel Cherryville 240gb SSD's, 2x Caviar Black 1tb, 100% water ~ Heatkiller cooled.
Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 5208
  • Ribbons : 11
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 09:01:56 (permalink)
Ya know... In the last few months I've had not a single issue with the FTW I have other than the ability to over clock and then lose the network connections.  Okay... fine.  It might be me.  I bought a Classy so I can step up the FTW to the Dark without going without.  I crunch on it sometimes so I hate not putting points on the teams table.  I've had not a single problem with the Classy either.

Heck, I popped in a M500 - 960 and did the drive image and after a few reboots with all the new device drivers loading it's been rock solid.

Not everyone has been bent over the table by EVGA... just those that seem to enjoy carping on things.  I'm sure your car doesn't get the MPG it was advertised to get.  That's probably a defective product in their mind too.

maskedmenace
iCX Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 09:11:18 (permalink)
Viper97 Not everyone has been bent over the table by EVGA... just those that seem to enjoy carping on things.  I'm sure your car doesn't get the MPG it was advertised to get.  That's probably a defective product in their mind too.

http://forums.evga.com/tm.aspx?m=1687999

Check out OCN, Tom's and [H]'s.

I'd say check Newegg but, unfortunately, in the desperation to sell more people a broken product, they wiped the negativity.

You'd be suprised how many people were bent over.

BTW. This isn't an issue of MPG. This is the equivalent to buying a car with Power Steering, Windshield wipers, Power Windows, Cruise Control and a Radio only, after purchasing and pulling in your driveway, nothing works. You pay the gas to drive the 50mi back and forth to the dealership but, each time, they never fix it. Then they admit it's a bad ECU but, it's integrated so, you're stuck with it. Legally -- I think that dealership, owes you a car and the gas money it took to drive back the 5/6 times they promised to fix it.

It was a nice try, though.

Return of the Sith
garnetandblack
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 927
  • Ribbons : 13
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 10:14:05 (permalink)
CAxVIPER

I respectfully disagree to the bolded portion.  If you paid for a working board, they *owe* you exactly that.  It isn't like they advertised broken boards and we all lined up with cash in our hands.  I won't get into all the legalities of contract and warranty law in the US, but don't fool yourself here.  EVGA carries *all* of the blame.  That this program is even in place is a testament to that.

Now, as frustrating as it is, I'm able to accept that getting a working *Classified* isn't in the cards.  And as much *additional* frustration as this causes me, I'm also willing to accept the additional expense and time for a board that we all hope will work as intended.  However, to say they don't owe some of us unfortunate owners *anything* is (apologies in advance) ridiculous.

Just because I am willing, however, does not mean everyone has to be - and they're entitled to share their opinion here as far as I am concerned (and for what that concern is worth).  If the Dark - which I have stepped up to, by the way - does not work as advertised, my willingness listed above will evaporate quickly as well.   

It does not bother me that you don't like my opinion as it should not bother you that I disagree with yours.  I don't know if you owned one of EVGA's x79 boards (something tells me you didn't), but I suspect that, if you had, you would be singing a different tune now.  So, with all due respect, why don't *you* give it a rest?  
post edited by garnetandblack - 2013/08/09 11:42:16

"My mother always told me someday you'll be good at somethin'. Who'd have guessed that somethin' would be zombie killin'?"
juthos
  • Total Posts : 14
  • Ribbons : 0
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 10:26:08 (permalink)
Just received the mail, but before burning another 150€ ( i paid my classi 409€ ) i wanna see some reviews of real customers, "blind faith in your leaders or in anything will get you killed".
mamaswok
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 268
  • Ribbons : 2
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 12:19:21 (permalink)
My step up to X79 Dark was just denied.  :(.  Take plenty of pictures and benchmarks so I can live vicariously through you all!

Aonoa
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 290
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 12:22:55 (permalink)
I just hope I won't have to wait too long after having taken out my existing motherboard, for the Dark replacement.
CAxVIPER
CLASSIFIED Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 12:30:04 (permalink)
garnetandblack

CAxVIPER

I respectfully disagree to the bolded portion.  If you paid for a working board, they *owe* you exactly that.  It isn't like they advertised broken boards and we all lined up with cash in our hands.  I won't get into all the legalities of contract and warranty law in the US, but don't fool yourself here.  EVGA carries *all* of the blame.  That this program is even in place is a testament to that.

Now, as frustrating as it is, I'm able to accept that getting a working *Classified* isn't in the cards.  And as much *additional* frustration as this causes me, I'm also willing to accept the additional expense and time for a board that we all hope will work as intended.  However, to say they don't owe some of us unfortunate owners *anything* is (apologies in advance) ridiculous.

Just because I am willing, however, does not mean everyone has to be - and they're entitled to share their opinion here as far as I am concerned (and for what that concern is worth).  If the Dark - which I have stepped up to, by the way - does not work as advertised, my willingness listed above will evaporate quickly as well.   

It does not bother me that you don't like my opinion as it should not bother you that I disagree with yours.  I don't know if you owned one of EVGA's x79 boards (something tells me you didn't), but I suspect that, if you had, you would be singing a different tune now.  So, with all due respect, why don't *you* give it a rest?  

I don't own a x79 board I owned a z77 board which was just as bad. I took over a $250 loss on it because no one would pay anything for it. People are wanting free step-ups that only paid $300 for a motherboard. Why is it fair that someone that only paid $300 gets the same item as someone that paid $450? 

You can read the reply below to see how I thought this should have worked. 
maskedmenace

CAxVIPER

1) I've already explained my situation in great detail but, to answer your question, every single one of my customers that ordered this horrific mockery of a product, got a FREE RIVE. That's right, I ate the difference. So quite frankly, the launch of this product has NOTHING to do with OUR situation. I say OUR because there are 100s that went through multiple RMA's because EVGA promised fixes, every single time.

2) Yes they do. They owe you and every single one of us the product that was advertised on the box. I'm a business owner, a vendor and I refuse to sell this product. Not only that but, I'm moving away from EVGA completely. Opened an account with Asus and I'm EXTREMELY happy with their service. As have MANY others in the same situation I'm in.

They wiped an entire Newegg review, over 100+ NEGATIVE reviews to further sell a product. That conduct is DEPLORABLE.

3) You clearly don't understand the law and I'm not about to discuss this on a computer forum but, you have rights and as a consumer, you really should start exercising them. Ignorance begets ignorance.

Finally, do me a favor. Justify the $150 price tag for a step-up for me on the grounds that my motherboard has been broken since day 1, after $300 worth of ARMA's, justify the step-up fee. In fact, justify it for a business. Why should I pay to upgrade product that never worked?

I'll be waiting for your answer, not holding my breath though.

I have already gone over what I thought was fair. Anyone that bought a board for $400 or more deserves to be step-up for free + EVGA bucks for the difference plus any RMA cost of the original boards. Of course evga would have to come up with a flat rate RMA shipping cost as someone could say it cost them $40 per time and I doubt most still have the receipt. 

The second option would be a full refund for the original motherboard but you would not receive RMA cost. 
chememan
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 816
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 13:24:12 (permalink)
mamaswok

My step up to X79 Dark was just denied.  :(.  Take plenty of pictures and benchmarks so I can live vicariously through you all!

What was the reason given?

4930K @ 4.6 X79Dark + 4x4 G-Skill 1900-C9 + 780Ti Classified + 840 Pro SSD + AX1200 + HAF 932 

W3540 @ 4.4g  on H2O + EVGA E760 Classified + 3x2GB G-Skill Perfect Storm 2133 + 
2x EVGA GTX480SC in SLI on H2O  + Intel X25-M 160 G2 + WD Velociraptor 300 + Corsair AX1200 + HAF 932

3570k 4.5 on H2O + Z77FTW + GTX480SC + G.SkILL 1800 + Intel X25M + Corsair HX850 + HAF 932

3770k 4.6 on H20 + Z77FTW + GTX480SC + G.SkILL 1800 + Intel 520 + CM1000+ HAF 932

HEATWARE  

zerocool101
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 473
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 14:58:28 (permalink)
I got the email to send it in for RMA, but it says in the email I need to include all the original accessories...... the dark setup page just says I need to send in the mobo and I/O plate....which is it????

13900KS on Z690 Dark KP
FE 4090
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18111
  • Ribbons : 58
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 15:06:55 (permalink)
maskedmenace
....They wiped an entire Newegg review, over 100+ NEGATIVE reviews to further sell a product. That conduct is DEPLORABLE.....

Since when does EVGA have the ability to remove reviews on Newegg? LOL..

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0 

pociej
  • Total Posts : 91
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 15:14:29 (permalink)
Looks like Dark will be soon available for rest but how about Europe?
Current shipment will be enough for Step-ups/RMAs and some of board will be for sale or it will take longer?

edit:
available in US, not in EU...
post edited by pociej - 2013/08/09 15:38:11
dustingg
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1647
  • Ribbons : 7
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 15:39:35 (permalink)
ItemUnit CostQtyPrice150-SE-E789-KR$399.991$399.99 Subtotal:$399.99Tax Total:$32.00Shipping Cost:$4.99Adult Signature:$0.00Ship Total:$4.99Grand Total:$436.98

YEAH!!!!!!! I hope I receive it on Monday!

ROG Z790-APEX : 13900KF (RTX4080)
EVGA Z370-FTW: 9900KF (RTX3080)
Associate Code: VOM7YYOWC5ADWTW
YouTube RigPics Twitter

mamaswok
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 268
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 18:04:35 (permalink)
chememan

mamaswok

Unit had been registered to someone else before me.  I have original invoice uploaded and in my evga.com profile but the gentleman I bought it from on the forums had already registered it even though it was sold to me BNIB (not the sellers fault, he was great).  It was registered to me when I had to RMA the board immediately upon arrival.  So promotion is done using standard step up rules which mean it has to be the original person to register the product.  I understand the decision but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

CAxVIPER
CLASSIFIED Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 18:12:26 (permalink)
mamaswok

chememan

mamaswok

Unit had been registered to someone else before me.  I have original invoice uploaded and in my evga.com profile but the gentleman I bought it from on the forums had already registered it even though it was sold to me BNIB (not the sellers fault, he was great).  It was registered to me when I had to RMA the board immediately upon arrival.  So promotion is done using standard step up rules which mean it has to be the original person to register the product.  I understand the decision but it doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

If you still know who it is you should see if he will help you with this.
Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 18:13:11 (permalink)
Nereus

maskedmenace
....They wiped an entire Newegg review, over 100+ NEGATIVE reviews to further sell a product. That conduct is DEPLORABLE.....

They don't... but you know how it goes.  Conspiracy theories etc.  I suppose Shane might have hacked into the Newegg website, altered things and had to leave the company until the heat died down.  Yeah... that's it... It all makes sense now!

Rei86
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3510
  • Ribbons : 9
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 18:18:51 (permalink)
Viper97

Nereus

maskedmenace

They don't... but you know how it goes.  Conspiracy theories etc.  I suppose Shane might have hacked into the Newegg website, altered things and had to leave the company until the heat died down.  Yeah... that's it... It all makes sense now!

Its not conspiracy theory, the reviews for the X79 Classified, FTW, and SLI was wiped.  Positive and negative reviews.  And the products went to discontinued.  When Newegg put the product back up for sale the owner reviews where zero, zip, nada, none.

RIG 1 - i7-4790K / Asus Z97 Gryphon / AMD Sapphire RX Vega 64 / 8GB*8GB G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz CL10 / SeaSonic Prime Ultra 1000w Plat
RIG 2 - Pentium G3258 / ASRock Z97 Extreme9 / AMD XFX RX580 GTS XXX x4 / 8GB*8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz CL10 / Corsair AX1200i

Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 18:34:55 (permalink)
Yes but the accusations say that EVGA wiped them... what happened was probably Newegg delisted the item and as a result the reviews etc. were lost.  They relisted it and new reviews began. 

EVGA had nothing to do with it, it was a Newegg decision.  You cannot place the blame on EVGA.  That is at best preposterous and worst it is libel.   

CAxVIPER
CLASSIFIED Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 18:34:58 (permalink)
Did they go back up as the k2 revision? I know a lot of companies will release a new revision to wipe the reviews. 
maskedmenace
iCX Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/09 19:06:20 (permalink)
Viper97

Yes but the accusations say that EVGA wiped them... what happened was probably Newegg delisted the item and as a result the reviews etc. were lost.  They relisted it and new reviews began. 

EVGA had nothing to do with it, it was a Newegg decision.  You cannot place the blame on EVGA.  That is at best preposterous and worst it is libel.   

I don't quite frankly know, whether to laugh or cry at these responses.

It shows how LITTLE some of you know about the Vendor/Distributor relationships, particularly on the business side of this equation.

Newegg has a HISTORY of wiping product reviews, particularly if they have an order in the amount of X or Y but, that's neither here nor there. Thermaltake anyone? HAHAHA, I can show 5/6 PSU's that had reviews COMPLETELY wiped so they could sell the items as black Friday sales...It's laughable.

Bottom line is very very simple. Regardless of Newegg or EVGA requesting those reviews be wiped, they WERE wiped and regardless of revision the product STILL DOES NOT WORK.

There's really not a whole lot to discuss because we all //KNOW// that those reviews were wiped.

At the end of the day, as a consumer, you have rights. EVGA has violated those rights ethically and IMO, as a business...

It is what it is.

Return of the Sith
doorules
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4148
  • Ribbons : 21
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/10 00:15:11 (permalink)
I can't remember what evga did but they surely did end up with all those nasty reviews gone, lol. Fact, that happened.

I think if memory serves me right all they did to get everything gone was add a silly game to the package and voila, no reviews, fresh start. 

post edited by doorules - 2013/08/10 00:27:07
Viper97
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/10 05:42:10 (permalink)
So you think this was a conscious effort by EVGA?  I'm more inclined to believe the product was pulled by Newegg when the problems arose and was put back on sale when the 'fixed' board is in.

I've worked retail and manufacturing but I'm also a systems admin.  Generally when a page is removed from a site it is deleted and when you add a new product the template is filled out and put on display.  Yup it wipes it everything out alright but to take the attitude of a conspiracy?  That it was intentional?  Horse pucky. 

I suppose 911 was an inside job and the FBI killed Kennedy.  I'm sorry if I can't just irrationally blame circumstantial evidence with absolutely no real proof other than suspicion and doubt.  You're mileage may vary and you'll believe what you will. 
post edited by Viper97 - 2013/08/10 05:47:17

Vlada011
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10126
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/10 06:47:36 (permalink)
juthos
Just received the mail, but before burning another 150€ ( i paid my classi 409€ ) i wanna see some reviews of real customers, "blind faith in your leaders or in anything will get you killed".

Do you know Performance PC sell X79 Classified for 459$ and X79 FTW for 399$.

i7-5820K 4.5GHz/RVE10-EK Monoblock/Dominator Platinum 2666/ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon/SBZxR /Samsung 970 EVO PLus 1TB/850 EVO 1TB /EVGA 1200P2/Lian Li PC-O11WXC/EK XRES D5 Revo 100 Glass/Coolstream PE360-Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM x3
http://www.evga.com
http://www.intel.com
http://www.nvidia.com
https://watercool.de
http://www.lian-li.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHMun5xiRe0

https://xdevs.com/guide/2080ti_kpe/#intro
https://www.evga.com/articles/01386/evga-sr-3-dark/

juthos
  • Total Posts : 14
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/10 07:02:04 (permalink)
Vlada011

juthos

Do you know Performance PC sell X79 Classified for 459$ and X79 FTW for 399$.

I 've bought a lot of stuff from ppcs(evga waterblocks in particular), you forget shipping cost 50-60$( from evga.eu 12€) and ... + 25% customs duty as the final blow
Rei86
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3510
  • Ribbons : 9
Re:EVGA X79 Dark 2013/08/10 08:35:19 (permalink)
Viper97

So you think this was a conscious effort by EVGA?  I'm more inclined to believe the product was pulled by Newegg when the problems arose and was put back on sale when the 'fixed' board is in.

Like you already quoted the board wasn't fixed

RIG 1 - i7-4790K / Asus Z97 Gryphon / AMD Sapphire RX Vega 64 / 8GB*8GB G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz CL10 / SeaSonic Prime Ultra 1000w Plat
RIG 2 - Pentium G3258 / ASRock Z97 Extreme9 / AMD XFX RX580 GTS XXX x4 / 8GB*8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz CL10 / Corsair AX1200i

Page: << < ..5152535455.. > >> Showing page 55 of 56
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile