EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022)

Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 31 of 38
Author
bigredx86
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 128
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:23:14 (permalink)
sergey-bartex
enewt
If you don't see a "auto-notify" button on the 30 series product page of the product that you want to queue for, then "yes"...that queue is not accepting new registrations.  

In general, my understanding is that North America and Europe are currently closed to 30 series queue registrations.  On January 27, the 3050 should open for registrations for Elite members. January 28, the 3050 series should open for registrations for non-Elite accounts.

yes - all products without "auto-notify"
but in Queue 3.0 terms i can not see, that queue don't accept new users..

Who said the queue isn't accepting new user?  Each product has a queue, each queue following the 3.0 rules.  If you can't enter a queue because the button is not there, then that queue is closed, doesn't matter if your elite or non-elite.  What enewt is saying is the next queue that we know of to open is the RTX 3050s on the 27th for elite members, if your not elite, then you can enter the queue on the 28th.

Get up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases if you use my associate code at checkout: RYZ7UG4K0FZZ0CU
sergey-bartex
  • Total Posts : 26
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:26:32 (permalink)
bigredx86
sergey-bartex
enewt
If you don't see a "auto-notify" button on the 30 series product page of the product that you want to queue for, then "yes"...that queue is not accepting new registrations.  

In general, my understanding is that North America and Europe are currently closed to 30 series queue registrations.  On January 27, the 3050 should open for registrations for Elite members. January 28, the 3050 series should open for registrations for non-Elite accounts.

yes - all products without "auto-notify"
but in Queue 3.0 terms i can not see, that queue don't accept new users..

Who said the queue isn't accepting new user?  Each product has a queue, each queue following the 3.0 rules.  If you can't enter a queue because the button is not there, then that queue is closed, doesn't matter if your elite or non-elite.  What enewt is saying is the next queue that we know of to open is the RTX 3050s on the 27th for elite members, if your not elite, then you can enter the queue on the 28th.

so, after all this - really queue starts on 28th, Jan

justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3326
  • Ribbons : 7
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:47:43 (permalink)
In regards to the rule for Queue 3.0 that "EVGA members will be limited to one notification per GPU chipset, or class."

How does this work when EVGA prioritizes some SKUs over others for each chipset and some SKUs never get shipped, or do so at a much lower rate than others? For example the FTW3 models seem to get much much more love than the lesser models. In the past I would have signed up for all SKUs for the card I wanted and then bought whichever came first. But with this new rule are we just supposed to guess which SKU EVGA will prioritize? Will it always be the highest end SKU?

For example I will be attempting to buy a 3050 when they release. If I can only sign up for one SKU, and say I picked the black. I cannot even sign up for the XC? Or can I sign up for both but I can only purchase one SKU? I'm fine with only being able to purchase one card, but would hate to sign up for the "wrong" SKU. Like I signed up for the black and it just never ships, but tons of XCs are shipping and I would have bought that instead but now I'm screwed because I made the wrong choice. Is that how it is?

EDIT: spelling
post edited by justin_43 - 2022/01/19 13:51:46

ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
valvehead
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:47:58 (permalink)
I've got a whopping 5 points!

That's from a P6 1000W PSU I bought a couple of months ago. The rest of my EVGA products are too old to count.

The only 30 series card I have is from a different manufacturer. I'd love to get an EVGA, but the two queues I'm in (3090 XC3 Ultra and Gaming) are unlikely to reach me.

I only hope that I can get in the 3090ti queue when it opens.
post edited by valvehead - 2022/01/19 13:52:01
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:50:54 (permalink)
justin_43
I regards to the rule for Queue 3.0 that "EVGA members will be limited to one notification per GPU chipset, or class."

How does this work when EVGA prioritizes some SKUs over others for each chipset and some SKUs never get shipped, or do so at a much lower rate than others? For example the FTW3 models seem to get much much more love than the lesser models. In the past I would have signed up for all SKUs for the card I wanted and then bought whichever came first. But with this new rule are we just supposed to guess which SKU EVGA will prioritize? Will it always be the highest end SKU?

For example I will be attempting to buy a 3050 when they release. If I can only sign up for one SKU, and say I picked the black. I cannot even sign up for the XC? Or can I sign up for both but I can only purchase one SKU? I'm fine with only being able to purchase one card, but would hate to sign up for the "wrong" SKU. Like I signed up for the black and it just never ships, but tons of XCs are shipping and I would have bought that instead but now I screwed because I made the wrong choice. Is that how it is?

Good questions.  I would assume -- but just an assumption -- that if you have both of your two registration slots available, you could sign up for two different 3050 skus...but if you purchase the first one for which you receive a notification, you will not be able to purchase the second 3050 when you receive that notification.  Again, just my speculation...it would be great if @EVGATech_LeeM or another EVGA employee could opine on this.

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

tizz78
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 213
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:57:50 (permalink)
justin_43
In regards to the rule for Queue 3.0 that "EVGA members will be limited to one notification per GPU chipset, or class."

For example I will be attempting to buy a 3050 when they release. If I can only sign up for one SKU, and say I picked the black. I cannot even sign up for the XC? Or can I sign up for both but I can only purchase one SKU? I'm fine with only being able to purchase one card, but would hate to sign up for the "wrong" SKU. Like I signed up for the black and it just never ships, but tons of XCs are shipping and I would have bought that instead but now I'm screwed because I made the wrong choice. Is that how it is?

I'm pretty sure you can sign up for both but cannot purchase more than one of each of them. That's the way I've read into this, so you can't buy 2 of the 3050 XCs at this time, but the Black is a different sku. You can que for both, then pick whichever pops first. This is as long as you are currently not in any current ques, 2.0 or 3.0, remember that you can only que for a total of 2 cards at once, regardless of mixing the ques. I think following the debacle we are now currently dealing with, it would be wise to que for the higher of the tier cards, but that's just speculation on my part.

Edit: From the 3.0 FAQ's -" EVGA members will be limited to one notification per GPU chipset, or class. You may have a notification for an RTX 3080 model and an RTX 3080 Ti model, but you may not have two notifications for different RTX 3080 models." -That sounds to me like you can only que for one 3050

post edited by tizz78 - 2022/01/19 14:44:56

Want to save a few bucks? Use my Associates code!

justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 13:58:10 (permalink)
enewt
justin_43
I regards to the rule for Queue 3.0 that "EVGA members will be limited to one notification per GPU chipset, or class."

For example I will be attempting to buy a 3050 when they release. If I can only sign up for one SKU, and say I picked the black. I cannot even sign up for the XC? Or can I sign up for both but I can only purchase one SKU? I'm fine with only being able to purchase one card, but would hate to sign up for the "wrong" SKU. Like I signed up for the black and it just never ships, but tons of XCs are shipping and I would have bought that instead but now I screwed because I made the wrong choice. Is that how it is?

Good questions.  I would assume -- but just an assumption -- that if you have both of your two registration slots available, you could sign up for two different 3050 skus...but if you purchase the first one for which you receive a notification, you will not be able to purchase the second 3050 when you receive that notification.  Again, just my speculation...it would be great if @EVGATech_LeeM or another EVGA employee could opine on this.

Thanks for the input, and I understand it's an assumption, but I am hoping you are right. Yes I have all of my slots open, I'm not signed up for any other cards,  and am only looking to purchase a 3050 at this point so signing up for both SKUs, but being able to only purchase one of them is fine with me. I just want whichever one would come first. It would be nice to know if this is possible. If anyone from EVGA would care to comment it would be helpful.

EDIT: spelling again. yikes
post edited by justin_43 - 2022/01/19 14:02:21

ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC • Intel Core i7 12700K • MSI Z690 Edge WiFi • 32GB G.Skill Trident Z • EVGA 1600T2 PSU
3x 2TB Samsung 980 Pros in RAID 0 • 250GB Samsung 980 Pro • 2x WD 2TB Blacks in RAID 0 • Lian-Li PC-D600WB
EK Quantum Velocity • EK Quantum Vector² • EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 D5 • 2x Alphacool 420mm Rads
LG CX 48" • 2x Wasabi Mango UHD430s 43" • HP LP3065 30" • Ducky Shine 7 Blackout • Logitech MX Master
Sennheiser HD660S w/ XLR • Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD • Drop + THX AAA 789 • DarkVoice 336SE OTL
EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4247
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 14:59:38 (permalink)
justin_43

With regards to 30 Series notifications, you can only sign up for one part number in the same chipset (or class, as NVIDIA calls it) at a time.  For example, we currently have two part numbers in the RTX 3080 12GB - the FTW3 ULTRA and the XC3 ULTRA.  Assuming notifications are open for both cards, if you sign up for one, you won't be able to sign up for the other.  You will receive an error message that says you have already signed up for a card in the same chipset and that you have to remove your current notification to sign up for the other part number.  Of course, I suggest that you make sure the notify queue is open for the other product before removing the one you have.

You can purchase more than one product in the same chipset; you just can't have more than one notification from the same chipset simultaneously.  You will need to wait in queue to get the card you sign up for first, and then you can sign up for a notification in a different part number in the same chipset, if/when the notify queue is open.
c1team
  • Total Posts : 15
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 15:17:29 (permalink)
Nice that EVGA is working on a better queue system. Not fond of having a score system of 0 while being a EVGA customer for the past 10 years with multiple registered products. Sorry my chances are lower cause I dont have EVGA bucks or sit on the computer all day in the EVGA forums.

tizz78
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 15:20:47 (permalink)
c1team
Nice that EVGA is working on a better queue system. Not fond of having a score system of 0 while being a EVGA customer for the past 10 years with multiple registered products. Sorry my chances are lower cause I dont have EVGA bucks or sit on the computer all day in the EVGA forums.

You'd be surprised on your chances. Several others with a score of 0 that haven't purchased a card from the previous ques have been getting cards as of late. Don't give up hope!

Aiza
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 15:55:05 (permalink)
So1aris
Is Queue currently working for Canada? All GeForce 30 Series Family cards are showing this for me: "Due to high demand, the notify queue sign-up is temporarily disabled." So I can't put myself in queue for some reason.

We're all in the same boat. The EVGA Queue hit that "high demand" limit shortly after launching it seems, and has been that way for at least a few days. I'm from US and it has been the same for me. Absolutely NO idea how long it'll be like this for and when it'll open up again, and when it does open, for how long it'll stay open. I have no idea how long the queue was open originally either... maybe someone here knows, but it's scary to think you just have to snipe it perfectly if they never give us a time.
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 16:13:19 (permalink)
Aiza
So1aris
Is Queue currently working for Canada? All GeForce 30 Series Family cards are showing this for me: "Due to high demand, the notify queue sign-up is temporarily disabled." So I can't put myself in queue for some reason.

We're all in the same boat. The EVGA Queue hit that "high demand" limit shortly after launching it seems, and has been that way for at least a few days. I'm from US and it has been the same for me. Absolutely NO idea how long it'll be like this for and when it'll open up again, and when it does open, for how long it'll stay open. I have no idea how long the queue was open originally either... maybe someone here knows, but it's scary to think you just have to snipe it perfectly if they never give us a time.

90 minutes apparently.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

justin_43
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 16:24:51 (permalink)
EVGATech_LeeM
justin_43

With regards to 30 Series notifications, you can only sign up for one part number in the same chipset (or class, as NVIDIA calls it) at a time.  For example, we currently have two part numbers in the RTX 3080 12GB - the FTW3 ULTRA and the XC3 ULTRA.  Assuming notifications are open for both cards, if you sign up for one, you won't be able to sign up for the other.  You will receive an error message that says you have already signed up for a card in the same chipset and that you have to remove your current notification to sign up for the other part number.  Of course, I suggest that you make sure the notify queue is open for the other product before removing the one you have.

You can purchase more than one product in the same chipset; you just can't have more than one notification from the same chipset simultaneously.  You will need to wait in queue to get the card you sign up for first, and then you can sign up for a notification in a different part number in the same chipset, if/when the notify queue is open.

Thanks for answering Lee. But I have to say that really sucks. And really it's the opposite of what you would think. I mean buying 2 cards from the same chipset should be prohibited over signing up for 2 and buying 1 for the reasons I stated above. All we would want is an opportunity to buy any card from a certain chipset no matter which one. Limit us to purchase one card per chipset, that is fine, but you guys must see that people would want whatever card they could get from a certain chipset without being limited to singing up for a certain one even if that certain one doesn't ship in a timely manner. Just like 3080s and 3090, hardly, or maybe never, did you guys ship black cards but those people that only signed up for those black cards never got a chance to buy anything. They might have bought FTW3 but didn't realize you guys would never ship black cards so they got screwed.

I would understand if all SKUs were shipped evenly but that is obviously not the case. So I guess I should waste my ONE 3050 notify on the XC and just hope that's what you guys plan on shipping? I have no problem buying that card, but what if you guys decide to prioritize the black (LOL..not likely..I know)?  Why should some one lose out because they chose the "wrong" SKU?

And quite frankly, not to dilute this topic but it bothers me so here we go, shouldn't the higher end SKUs come from binned chips that are actually worth the premium? I mean, unlike past series cards, pretty much any 30 series chip can hit FTW3 speeds with ease. Meaning all or most chips that are manufactured are able to be put in to more expensive SKUs unlike the past when paying more actually meant you got a better chip. Now it's that just any chip can be FTW3 because EVGA "says so" instead of it actually being worthy. It's kind of a joke to sell "overclocked" cards when all they have is a BIOS that says they are "overclocked". I see that this is how EVGA is able to ship many many more high end SKUs then low end when it should be the opposite. In a reality the factory overclocked cards should be hitting speeds a standard card cannot, and for a while now that is not the case, and is the reason the low end cards hardly ship.

At least let us sign up to buy a 3050 and take whatever one comes first. It's possibly the difference between months and years.

EDIT: And as nice as it sounds to say queue 3.0 favors loyal customers, what it really does is make tracking impossible (like enewts thread) and obfuscate exactly what I was talking about above. Now we won't know that you guys are shipping tons more "high end" cards than low end cards. It's a joke.
post edited by justin_43 - 2022/01/19 16:39:35

Gatorb8
  • Total Posts : 41
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 16:47:15 (permalink)
It looks to me like this "queue 3.0" system favors new customers regardless of purchases, points, number of posts, or years of membership. Good marketing to new customers for an extremely rare item. They get one, they'll probably be customers for life. Jmo.

2019 build: I7-9700k @ 5.1ghz | Noctua NH-D15S | Gigabyte Z390
Gaming sli | 16gb Gskill  Ribjaws 5 pc 3200 14-14-14-34 | Samsung 970 Evo 1tb | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2tb | EVGA 3080ti XC3 Ultra | Evga 850 G+ | Fractel Design Meshify C | Corsair 2 x 140 intake 2 x 140 chimney 1 120 exhaust | Dell S2716DGR 144hz | Oculus Quest 2 | Fanatec GranTurismo DD Pro F1

matthuber
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 17:40:29 (permalink)
Anyone know if profiles get deleted after a certain amount of time? EVGA could not locate my user, even though I have all the original emails from 6 months ago when I signed up for the queue.. Now password reset didn't work and I was able to create a new profile with my same email.. Hoping I didn't lose my place in queue but sounds like I may have.
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 17:50:46 (permalink)
matthuber
Anyone know if profiles get deleted after a certain amount of time? EVGA could not locate my user, even though I have all the original emails from 6 months ago when I signed up for the queue.. Now password reset didn't work and I was able to create a new profile with my same email.. Hoping I didn't lose my place in queue but sounds like I may have.

Chances are you changed your registered email address with EVGA at some point (or someone hacked your EVGA  password then changed the email address), unless you were a really bad person and EVGA deleted you, but I don't think they delete accounts, just ban them. What was your username on the forums?

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

J_ortiz18
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 18:11:52 (permalink)
yup!
So1aris
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 18:26:09 (permalink)
Aiza
So1aris

Thank you for explaining this. Hope everyone will gat a chance as early as possible. 

aseandempsey
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 18:54:09 (permalink)
I’m confused now lol
analog999
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 23:24:42 (permalink)
Hey, if we have cards listed from the 2.0 queue  (I have been in line since March 2021), is it possible that the card will never come out and we should be jumping in line for the 3.0 queue?   
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 23:31:11 (permalink)
analog999
Hey, if we have cards listed from the 2.0 queue  (I have been in line since March 2021), is it possible that the card will never come out and we should be jumping in line for the 3.0 queue?   

Nobody knows for certain that EVGA will make it through each queue completely. There is always the possibly that a queue will remain unfulfilled (maybe even likely for some queues, like the 3080 and 3090 Gaming Blacks).  You should pick a total of no more than two queues (in total) among the Queue 2.0 and Queue 3.0 skus that would work for your system...and, if I were doing it, I would err on the side of picking an Ultra model over a Gaming or Gaming Black.  Hydro Coppers are also a rare breed. 

Best of luck!  

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

analog999
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/19 23:38:02 (permalink)
enewt
Nobody knows for certain that EVGA will make it through each queue completely. There is always the possibly that a queue will remain unfulfilled (maybe even likely for some queues, like the 3080 and 3090 Gaming Blacks).  You should pick a total of no more than two queues (in total) among the Queue 2.0 and Queue 3.0 skus that would work for your system...and, if I were doing it, I would err on the side of picking an Ultra model over a Gaming or Gaming Black.  Hydro Coppers are also a rare breed. 

Here I am just trying to get a lowly 3060ti.   I can't even see how to get into the Queue 3.0..   it must be only when new skus come out and they email elite members?
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 00:22:39 (permalink)
analog999
enewt

Here I am just trying to get a lowly 3060ti.   I can't even see how to get into the Queue 3.0..   it must be only when new skus come out and they email elite members?

For the 3050: Elite members likely on 1/27.  Non-Elite members likely 1/28.

Kully
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 05:47:53 (permalink)
c1team

Don't be disheartened. I also have a score of 0 and received a nofitication for a 3080 12GB yesterday. 3 products registered, the last one being a 2080.

And you can see my post history, which is minimal. 18 posts in 7 years.
post edited by Kully - 2022/01/20 06:00:12
Afty86
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 07:40:10 (permalink)
I am a little confused about the queue class system.  I would really like a 3080 for myself and I would like to sign up for a queue for one of those whenever they become available... might even be a 40 series by the time it does open again. I would also really like to sign up for the 3050 for my wife when it releases.  Would it be possible to sign up for the 3050 and a 3080 when it becomes available or would I just be limited to one series?
acupalypse
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 146
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 07:46:33 (permalink)
Afty86
I am a little confused about the queue class system.  I would really like a 3080 for myself and I would like to sign up for a queue for one of those whenever they become available... might even be a 40 series by the time it does open again. I would also really like to sign up for the 3050 for my wife when it releases.  Would it be possible to sign up for the 3050 and a 3080 when it becomes available or would I just be limited to one series?

I believe you can sign up for notification for those two SKU's assuming the queue will be open for both eventually. Although I probably wouldn't bet on 3080 10G, you might have better chances on the 12G version. Then make sure you're logged on when 3050 queue opens.

sergey-bartex
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 07:53:14 (permalink)
a question (may be somebody know) - queue will open only for new sku's, or for 360ti also?
tizz78
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 07:55:02 (permalink)
acupalypse
Afty86

I believe you can sign up for notification for those two SKU's assuming the queue will be open for both eventually. Although I probably wouldn't bet on 3080 10G, you might have better chances on the 12G version. Then make sure you're logged on when 3050 queue opens.

Yes, Acupalypse has it right. Just be sure that you still only have 2 cards between the old and new que system. You can sign up for 1 3080 and 1 3050, but not more than one of each. So, you can't que for a 3080 12gb ftw3 and a 3080 12gb XC3 or more than one of the 3050 series (XC and Black). Remember that ti models are a different series as well. 

sergey-bartex
a question (may be somebody know) - queue will open only for new sku's, or for 360ti also?

Nobody really knows if the ques for the older sku's will reopen (I think that's what you're asking?). If they launch other sku's, such as a 3060ti 10gb (100% speculation, take as an example only) or something then they'll possibly do the same 3.0 format as the 3080 12gb (3.0 que). Re-opening the older sku's will likely result in the 3.0 format as well moving forward.
post edited by tizz78 - 2022/01/20 08:13:25

Afty86
  • Total Posts : 33
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 08:02:48 (permalink)
acupalypse
Afty86

Okay awesome,  I will try to get in the queue for a 3050 and also try for a 3080 12G.  Thank you for the clarification.  I will keep my eye open for the 3080 12g queue signup wish me luck!
BlackFurosuto
Re: EVGA Queue 3.0 (Beginning 1/11/2022) 2022/01/20 13:52:00 (permalink)
So I have a score of 0 and I have been waiting since January of last year for a 3080. Anyone know about the system enough to tell me if I should hold on or am I just stuck in queue hell?
Page: << < ..3132333435.. > >> Showing page 31 of 38
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile