EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 10
Author
nofearek9
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 436
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 8
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/12 22:05:30 (permalink)
kingpin vga will get nice discount.
we all signed up for this program without reading the rules
if you are not active member in forums/social media or dont have lot of friends ,which are going to buy evga products.you should not sign up,you will gain more if you use someones else code to buy evga products with 5%-10% discount.

Asus Rampage IV Black Edition,Intel Xeon e5-1680v2@4,5Ghz(36x125),Corsair XMS3 64GB DDR3(8x8)(2000Mhz),Samsung 980 PRO 512GB,EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC GAMING 8GB,Lian Li PC-60FNWB ,Corsair HX1000 PSU,Noctua NH-D15 .
Asus Rampage III Gene,Intel Xeon X5660@ 4,5ghz,Corsair XMS3 48GB DDR3(6x8),Samsung 950 PRO 256GB,EVGA 1060 3GB SSC.
Register your evga products           Buy evga products with discount
SwitchUps
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/14 06:22:05 (permalink)
Hey guys I have registered 2 products and it still says I don't qualify for the EVGA Elite Membership? I bought a power supply in January of this year and a graphics card in March of this year.
Please help.
AlbertoF
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 47
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/14 06:32:10 (permalink)
Hey SwitchUps,

I sent you a PM with more information on the Associate Program, hope it helps!

LATAM - Soporte español - EVGA
EVGA_JacobF
EVGA Alumni
  • Total Posts : 11559
  • Ribbons : 26
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/15 09:59:25 (permalink)
You can now link directly to a product with your affiliate code. Just add &associatecode=[Your associate code] to any product. Example:

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-2487-KR&associatecode=[Your associate code]

Brucesbees
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/20 06:00:18 (permalink)
Anyone can use my code as well. You enter the code on almost the last page when you are checking out.
My Associate Code: HLADO9M9R6VMJJQ
post edited by Brucesbees - 2019/05/01 17:59:38
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38516
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/20 09:39:30 (permalink)
Brucesbees
Anyone can use my code as well. You enter the code on almost the last page when you are checking out.
My Rewards Program Code: RTX9W555QB

It is best to allow users to use your Link, but your code looks a little short by 5 numbers
https://www.evga.com/associates/default.aspx?associatecode=RTX9W555QB 
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2019/04/20 09:41:43

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24079
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/04/22 10:00:07 (permalink)
Brucesbees
My Rewards Program Code: RTX9W555QB

Hi BruceBees,

After reviewing your post, I noticed that for an associates code you were lacking enough characters.

What you have posted is the rewards code to be used during registration of an already purchased product. When a user registers their product with your reward code, it will grant you 2 evga bucks.

The reward program is different than the associates program. The associate program is utilized prior to or during purchase to redeem a discount or to be rewarded as an associate member for another user purchasing through your EVGA associate code.

Just wanted to provide a small bit of clarification on the two programs :-)
Brucesbees
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/01 18:01:37 (permalink)
Thanks for the help Team. I now have the correct information to help people get a discount.

hifonix
  • Total Posts : 12
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/28 11:32:20 (permalink)
So just wanted to see if any other people are having the same issue. I had a friend buy a kingpin 2080ti using my associates code as it was required at the time to purchase. I waited and never saw anything show up under my associates activity. He got the card almost 1 month ago 4/26/19 and I still have nothing under my activity. We are talking today and he brings up the email that shows a different code was used. He has no idea where the code came from and it's not my code. He called support and got told nothing they could do, and same for myself. Has anyone else seen this? or had issues with this happening?

Cool GTX
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 30582
  • Ribbons : 123
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/28 12:07:16 (permalink)
If the Customer made a purchase by clicking a Link that included another persons Code - that could explain what happened. 

Best to start on the EVGA.com products page - unless you provided a link with your code attached to Avoid this issue

During checkout I would think the code would be displayed & could be confirmed Before completing the transaction

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

Older RIG projects RTX Project  Nibbler

hifonix
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/28 12:21:29 (permalink)
He typed the code in by hand.

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10332
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 00:15:49 (permalink)
hifonix
So just wanted to see if any other people are having the same issue. I had a friend buy a kingpin 2080ti using my associates code as it was required at the time to purchase. I waited and never saw anything show up under my associates activity. He got the card almost 1 month ago 4/26/19 and I still have nothing under my activity. We are talking today and he brings up the email that shows a different code was used. He has no idea where the code came from and it's not my code. He called support and got told nothing they could do, and same for myself. Has anyone else seen this? or had issues with this happening?

I went from many sales for two straight months to almost complete silence this month while my advertising frequency around the web/forum has been the same, actually I've even taken it up a notch this month and nothing.  Sounds like someone is switching up the codes in the backend.  DM me the Associate code your friend supposedly used so I can track who that belongs to so we can see if there's a pattern here. 

If anyone else has this same issue, pls speak up.

Thanks

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
hifonix
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 12:17:38 (permalink)
I cant DM I don't have enough posts/points/something. 
My Associates code is VIHMH76GW9YJY9O.
The code on his order is M7TZGMMN70ZKP7G.

I appreciate someone taking the time to look into this instead of getting the cold shoulder, well we got our money attitude. I searched the forums for that associates code and couldn't find anything. Let me know if I can be of any further help!
post edited by hifonix - 2019/05/30 12:18:47

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 13:30:24 (permalink)
hifonix

I appreciate someone taking the time to look into this instead of getting the cold shoulder, well we got our money attitude. I searched the forums for that associates code and couldn't find anything. Let me know if I can be of any further help!

Thank you for that.  I can see if it was user error if maybe 1-2, MAYBE 3 were hit wrong by accident but this looks deliberate by someone who has access to the checkout systems of EVGA. 

EVGA, have any answers to this and can you honestly tell us how many people lost their rewards to a completely different code?

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18060
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 13:36:38 (permalink)

You should probably contact EVGA direct and have them look at that code M7TZGMMN70ZKP7G. I've only ever had 2 people use my code and that was months ago, none since - not that I was expecting anything. Thank you to whoever the 2 people are who used my code btw. :)

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0 

EVGA_Lee
  • Total Posts : 4243
  • Ribbons : 14
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 15:17:44 (permalink)
GTXJackBauer
hifonix

Thank you for that.  I can see if it was user error if maybe 1-2, MAYBE 3 were hit wrong by accident but this looks deliberate by someone who has access to the checkout systems of EVGA. 

EVGA, have any answers to this and can you honestly tell us how many people lost their rewards to a completely different code?

We looked into this, and there's generally nothing that suggests machine/coding errors or any mischief.  Due to privacy reasons, I can't tell you who those codes belong to, but I can confirm that they are not EVGA employees, nor would they have access to our systems.  I can also confirm that the individual is not receiving a sudden mass influx of orders using the member's Associate Code. 

As far as I know, the only person with both the permissions and know-how to change a code in the system would be our lead programmer, and he has no reason (or time) to randomly change an Associate Code on a customer's order.  There are no processes, no checks, no if/then statements to change an Associate Code for any reason on the cart; the only check is done at the time of applying the code to verify that it is a valid code, and then apply the Associate benefit percentages to the order if it is a valid code.  The only way to change codes would be to either delete the code and apply another code.  And, as you all know, codes are added two ways - either manually or by cookie (from a banner, direct link, etc.).  If you fill out your checkout and apply one code, but don't check out, it will still be there when you go back to finish checking out.  However, if you go through the checkout process again after clicking on a banner with a different code, the new code will be there, unless you remove and apply a different code.

I cannot explain how the code entered is very different from the one the customer was allegedly supposed to use, but I'll also point out that this is reported second-hand, and not by the customer who made the purchase.  No, I'm not implying anything, but it's better to work directly with the customer that actually made the purchase, since we can discuss and confirm more details about the member's order with them, and not the person who was allegedly supposed to receive the Associate benefit, since we cannot discuss another member's purchase order with them.  Most likely, the Associate with that ID had the ID somewhere posted as a link or banner and it was clicked by the customer prior to completing checkout, and didn't notice the change when the customer went through the checkout process for the final time. 

To the last question, we reviewed all orders over the last two months (since this is the relevant time frame for this discussion), and all orders using an Associate ID at the time of purchase posted correctly to that Associate's dashboard.  However, your question is improperly phrased.  As asked, it presumes that EVGA would know which Associate ID's should have been used in every order, as opposed to confirming that Associate ID's match the ones that were used when orders were placed.  We can only track what was entered at the time of purchase, not what the customer intended to do. 
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 15:44:54 (permalink)

Thanks for looking into that Lee.

hifonix
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 17:48:02 (permalink)
Both of us have contacted support. We are co-workers in NC. He purchased directly from EVGA.com. I agree its very odd that the code shown is so different than my code. I am not accusing or implying EVGA or any of its employee's had anything to do with it. Do you have a contact number of someone he could talk to?

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 18:31:27 (permalink)
EVGATech_LeeM

We looked into this, and there's generally nothing that suggests machine/coding errors or any mischief.  Due to privacy reasons, I can't tell you who those codes belong to, but I can confirm that they are not EVGA employees, nor would they have access to our systems.  I can also confirm that the individual is not receiving a sudden mass influx of orders using the member's Associate Code. 

As far as I know, the only person with both the permissions and know-how to change a code in the system would be our lead programmer, and he has no reason (or time) to randomly change an Associate Code on a customer's order.  There are no processes, no checks, no if/then statements to change an Associate Code for any reason on the cart; the only check is done at the time of applying the code to verify that it is a valid code, and then apply the Associate benefit percentages to the order if it is a valid code.  The only way to change codes would be to either delete the code and apply another code.  And, as you all know, codes are added two ways - either manually or by cookie (from a banner, direct link, etc.).  If you fill out your checkout and apply one code, but don't check out, it will still be there when you go back to finish checking out.  However, if you go through the checkout process again after clicking on a banner with a different code, the new code will be there, unless you remove and apply a different code.

I cannot explain how the code entered is very different from the one the customer was allegedly supposed to use, but I'll also point out that this is reported second-hand, and not by the customer who made the purchase.  No, I'm not implying anything, but it's better to work directly with the customer that actually made the purchase, since we can discuss and confirm more details about the member's order with them, and not the person who was allegedly supposed to receive the Associate benefit, since we cannot discuss another member's purchase order with them.  Most likely, the Associate with that ID had the ID somewhere posted as a link or banner and it was clicked by the customer prior to completing checkout, and didn't notice the change when the customer went through the checkout process for the final time. 

To the last question, we reviewed all orders over the last two months (since this is the relevant time frame for this discussion), and all orders using an Associate ID at the time of purchase posted correctly to that Associate's dashboard.  However, your question is improperly phrased.  As asked, it presumes that EVGA would know which Associate ID's should have been used in every order, as opposed to confirming that Associate ID's match the ones that were used when orders were placed.  We can only track what was entered at the time of purchase, not what the customer intended to do. 

Thank you for that response as that truly clears the air.

I apologize as I feel I jumped the gun here and completely forget that cookies created could possibly override a existing code in a checkout.

hifonix
Both of us have contacted support. We are co-workers in NC. He purchased directly from EVGA.com. I agree its very odd that the code shown is so different than my code. I am not accusing or implying EVGA or any of its employee's had anything to do with it. Do you have a contact number of someone he could talk to?

I bet you your friend must have clicked on other links/banners that creates a cookie and might have override your code. 
post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2019/05/30 18:33:01

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 9316
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/30 19:41:07 (permalink)
hifonix

Have your friend keep at it, push for it to be fixed, if needed, have him request his  ticket be forward to upper management. 

hifonix
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/31 05:59:37 (permalink)
Thanks for looking into this issue, I will leave it up to him if he wants to pursue it any further.

GimliSonOfGLoin
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/31 14:46:36 (permalink)
Brucesbees

Hey Brucebees I hope you don't mind but I used your rewards program code (which is still in bcavnaugh's quote of your original post ) to register a new GPU I bought online.

If anyone would like to return the favour my Rewards Program code is YBSNKTMH7M.

It's strange, I didn't find anywhere that facilitates the exchange of these codes. I would've thought this would be a thing. 

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/31 16:31:09 (permalink)
GimliSonOfGLoin
It's strange, I didn't find anywhere that facilitates the exchange of these codes. I would've thought this would be a thing. 

Put it in your signature :)   ..although you may(?) need 50 posts or some such before you can create a signature.

Rand646
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/05/31 18:58:10 (permalink)
EO1YBTEY0JEU384 anther code for all you code lovers out there save some money
catawalks
  • Total Posts : 58
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/06/18 15:21:01 (permalink)
Sure, why not. I'll throw my code out in to the mix. Thanks in advance if anyone uses it. :)

KK2N964H8BU7J53

7700k + Titan V wrapped in an EVGA Hadron Air
ExiledMafia
  • Total Posts : 49
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/07/11 16:15:07 (permalink)
Free money for me and someone else?! Sure!

Associate code: LK5CIESZETUOTUZ

Enjoy!
Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 8859
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/07/11 17:25:34 (permalink)
ExiledMafia
Free money for me and someone else?! Sure!

Enjoy!

More of a store credit but every amount helps. I have no idea how but someone bought something earning me $1 credit and I am still happy with it. Just wish I could figure out what they bought. My guess is a case fan or something small like that.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/07/12 01:03:38 (permalink)

post edited by GTXJackBauer - 2019/07/12 01:04:48

LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
XrayMan
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 63846
  • Ribbons : 115
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/07/12 19:40:53 (permalink)

My Affiliate Code: 8WEQVXMCJL

Associate Code: VHKH33QN4W77V6A

&nbsp
ExiledMafia
  • Total Posts : 49
Re: EVGA ASSOCIATES PROGRAM 2019/07/13 18:45:47 (permalink)
$1 lol, maybe they bought the power link??

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 10
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile