3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list

Page: << < ..464748 > Showing page 47 of 48
Author
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/09/29 16:34:44 (permalink)
ed_zakly
Hello
Let the record state that 3 hours ago I had received the email to get a 08G-P5-3663-KL.
I signed up for the queue on December 2 @ 4:40 am  Eastern time USA according to the time stamp on the original email.

Best wishes and good health to everyone

Congratulations and thanks for reporting back!  Enjoy your new gaming goodness!

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

papi_kuhli
  • Total Posts : 32
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 11:56:34 (permalink)
@ enewt,  Could you possibly explane this " 
SPECIAL EVGA 30 SERIES NOTIFY SYSTEM (10/5/2021) NOTICE:
1. The queue system will be rolled back to the previous rule.
   a. Anyone who missed a card from Monday, October 4th, will be notified on the next release.
   b. EVGA will continue to send notifies through October 8th.

2. In order to get cards to gamers sooner, please go to the notify page here and keep selected your top two cards that you would like to purchase and remove the others.
   a. On October 11th, 2021 the system will only lookup and send notifies based on your two oldest entries.
   b. Going forward the queue system will only allow for two 30 series notifies on the current lineup.
   c. EVGA strongly suggests to keep the FTW3 ULTRA or XC3 ULTRA models due to consistent supply compared to limited supply on K|NGP|N, HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID due to supply constraints.
   d. EVGA is also going to be adding SMS verification to the checkout process for all notifications to catch bot orders.

3. The queue system will not be turned back on until the current queues are fulfilled.

4. The checkout window is 20 hours from the time of notification released.

EVGA appreciates your feedback to continue improving the queue system to deliver 30 Series cards into as many gamers hands as possible." 

There was a supposed very large drop on oct 5 2021 with messed up notifications and possible Bot involvement(rummored)???  AND NO 3060ti in the drop???
how does EVGA resetting wait/notify system effect us that have been waiting almost a year now? Does the 2 card requirement include kr vs kl on the cards? 
I have already received one that was a promised birthday gift to one of my kids. I still have myself and 2 other kids to buy for!

our Que list needs to be serviced on both the old and new site
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 12:02:35 (permalink)
papi_kuhli
  a. Anyone who missed a card from Monday, October 4th, will be notified on the next release.

2. In order to get cards to gamers sooner, please go to the notify page here and keep selected your top two cards that you would like to purchase and remove the others.
  a. On October 11th, 2021 the system will only lookup and send notifies based on your two oldest entries.
  b. Going forward the queue system will only allow for two 30 series notifies on the current lineup.
  c. EVGA strongly suggests to keep the FTW3 ULTRA or XC3 ULTRA models due to consistent supply compared to limited supply on K|NGP|N, HYDRO COPPER and HYBRID due to supply constraints.
  d. EVGA is also going to be adding SMS verification to the checkout process for all notifications to catch bot orders.

3. The queue system will not be turned back on until the current queues are fulfilled.

EVGA appreciates your feedback to continue improving the queue system to deliver 30 Series cards into as many gamers hands as possible." 

There was a supposed very large drop on oct 5 2021 with messed up notifications and possible Bot involvement(rummored)???  AND NO 3060ti in the drop???
how does EVGA resetting wait/notify system effect us that have been waiting almost a year now? Does the 2 card requirement include kr vs kl on the cards? 
I have already received one that was a promised birthday gift to one of my kids. I still have myself and 2 other kids to buy for!

There is plenty of information about the new system in this thread: https://forums.evga.com/Better-Queue-System-More-Gamers-to-Get-a-Card-m3477976.aspx

In short, it doesn't matter what you did with the queue in the past.  Going forward, everybody will be limited to no more than two active queue registrations. You need to reduce to no more than two registrations by the end of 10/10. 

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 12:03:21 (permalink)
oohpps, excuse me the drops happened between oct 1 and oct 4 but I don't see anything reflecting those drops.

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 12:10:08 (permalink)
papi_kuhli
oohpps, excuse me the drops happened between oct 1 and oct 4 but I don't see anything reflecting those drops.

There was a drop on Oct 4, but it was under the "Monday rules" which skipped over folks that had previously purchased at least one card through the queues. On Tuesday, EVGA announced that they were rolling back the system and would capture the folks that they had skipped. For simplicity sake, I rolled the EVGA Queue Summary back to the morning of October 4 so that folks -- having read about the revised, revised "Tuesday" rules -- would not be concerned that they had been skipped.  The Queue Summary will be updated tonight after today's drops and we should get back to the ordinary course of queue summarizing going forward.

papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 13:03:12 (permalink)
I am not sure exactly what that means. as having now read through the other thread it appears even worse and needing extremely more clear clarification. It appears some one like myself who needs to purchase 3 cards " one for myself an one each for my daughters is and will be disvalued because I was able to purchase one for my son through the queue system.
"Due to the overwhelming demand for the 30 Series Products, our first step was to close the notify queue until we can fulfill them."" Management team then took an extra step to prioritize those that have not received a card versus others who have been able to get multiple GPU’s."" 
This is surely a Major mistake!!!! Has this been revised?

and apparently my notifies has all ready been changed to only 2 cards now but I took a moment to re read through the other thread and now can no longer sign into my account to check MY Notif page even though I never signed out and I am still signed into the forum.
staypuft
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 4013
  • Ribbons : 31
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 13:14:23 (permalink)
papi_kuhli
 Management team then took an extra step to prioritize those that have not received a card versus others who have been able to get multiple GPU’s."" 
This is surely a Major mistake!!!! Has this been revised?

Yes, starting on Monday, October 11th EVGA will only recognize your two oldest and active queue spots.  You can hold up to 2 spots starting on that date, regardless of how many 30 Series GPUs you have purchased from the queue to date.

On a side note, the website appears to be having trouble with the notify page.  Just give it some time and check back later.  Try logging out, clearing your internet browser cache (cookies), then restart the browser and log back into EVGA.

Interested in a discount on EVGA products?
Click here for details and enter this Associates code at checkout >> 2ILPLQQ8IWY8DPN

2021 Build: Gigabyte Z590 Ultra | Core i7-10700K | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Asus TUF VG27AQL1A
papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 13:33:26 (permalink)
If EVGA wants to make a difference and keep the cards out of scalper hands fulfil those that have been waiting on the queue instead of shipping to bestbuy, new egg, BH ectara. The last two months I have been to the restock events at a few companies with out being able to get even one of the tickets. 80+% of available stock in the restock went to resellers[[[SCALPERS!!!]]] Fill the queue buyers first and stop the discriminations against the gamers. The prioritization Is discrimination of at least one gamer in my home as well as 2 products in Queue means one daughter wont get one. This change is very short sited by whom made this decision. 

Bring out the 30 supers and give those in line for a lower tier for that model the 1st opportunity in exchange for their spot in queue instead of starting a new queue. I mean seriously it is not that hard to do the right thing!

staypuft
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 13:34:36 (permalink)
Papi, I suggest that you correct your font size.

Click here for details and enter this Associates code at checkout >> 2ILPLQQ8IWY8DPN

2021 Build: Gigabyte Z590 Ultra | Core i7-10700K | be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Fractal Design Meshify C | Asus TUF VG27AQL1A
papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 13:54:31 (permalink)
sorry just trying to share my aggravation and make a point that might be seen by some one at EVGA. so after about a year on the list waiting and checking every day and pestering me all that time one daughter wont be getting the card she wants because someone in management cant understand what it means to be on a queue and having waited this uncomprehend able time frame. 
staypuft
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 13:59:56 (permalink)
papi_kuhli
sorry just trying to share my aggravation and make a point that might be seen by some one at EVGA. so after about a year on the list waiting and checking every day and pestering me all that time one daughter wont be getting the card she wants because someone in management cant understand what it means to be on a queue and having waited this uncomprehend able time frame. 

You have the opportunity to get at least two more... it is better than the alternative plan that was quickly replaced recently.  Two seems fair.  You will need to find other avenues for sourcing your third GPU.  Unfortunate reality that we now live with in 2021.

papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/06 14:10:21 (permalink)
yes it sucks but true.

cgy7961991
  • Total Posts : 60
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/06 14:18:12 (permalink)
Is this list still working?
papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/06 14:22:03 (permalink)
the thread is but EVGA site is having issues. the mynotif page is mostly broken. they have a red banner that comes up saying they are working on it.

Wdevil8484
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/07 08:16:39 (permalink)
So many people are mad that they are unable to get a third or fourth GPU, when currently to even get a single GPU if a very difficult process.
Dom970
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/07 11:27:10 (permalink)
cool thank you
papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/07 12:21:56 (permalink)
now finial able to access mynotif page I am cut down to only 2 cards hopefully chose the correct models to get  in shortest time. both of those I am in the hundreds in the others I would have been well over 2000 back still and have been waiting since the beginning. Of course both my daughters will be getting their cards and I will be having to find one for myself elsewhere. Still not able to register a power supply after attempting for a couple of weeks and working with a csr. 

@Wdevil some of those people are like myself that need cards for their self's and Their kids. One for My son(he got his) one for each of my daughters and one for myself. That is where the current change really sucks and does not work. As it is one per person need and you get discriminated against and are not allowed to have the one per person.
I do not believe EVGA intended this consequence with the change in policy.
I believe it was intended to fix the issue where one single individual is receiving multiple cards and possibly scalping them. As there are some on list that have publicly posted as if they have done this. but that is still a very small list of individuals that would have been able to do that.     
in this shortage anyone getting multiple cards per person is just greedy and morale just wrong!

Any Scalping IMHO should be considered a criminal act of premeditated fraud. The laws of supply and demand are being artificially manipulated by the bot operating scalping scammers. No one truly believes only a small hand full of cards are being produced to count for 10 or less cards per model per drop with over months between do they?

LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 268
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/11 04:06:34 (permalink)

post edited by LLLEFTERIS - 2021/10/11 06:58:25

There is no reason to buy something from EVGA again.

Greek souvlaki

I do not know English I translate with Google .... Sorry.

LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
Re: 3060 Ti Notification/timeline thread with daily updated list 2021/10/11 07:03:17 (permalink)
spigini
Please use the google spreadsheet below for entering your information!!!!

Here is a direct link to a spreadsheet where you can see A LOT more individuals that have signed up for the FTW3 Ultra/FTW3 and XC3.  You can also fill out the form and add yourself to get a more accurate account to see where you stand in line.  The more people that fill it out the more accurate it will be.

3060Ti FTW3 Ultra/FTW3/XC3 Spreadsheet

Fill out this form to enter yourself into the spreadsheet.

Entry Form

I do not know to what extent this is valid because now the same card is in KR and in KL I for example I am waiting for KL I was for KR but EVGA made the change for me automatically When I put my card a while ago in the Google 3060 Ti XC board it was only for KR it was not because it is old to put the KL

Greek souvlaki

QuietCoolSmall
  • Total Posts : 36
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/11 08:16:54 (permalink)
enewt
papi_kuhli

There is plenty of information about the new system in this thread: https://forums.evga.com/Better-Queue-System-More-Gamers-to-Get-a-Card-m3477976.aspx

In short, it doesn't matter what you did with the queue in the past.  Going forward, everybody will be limited to no more than two active queue registrations. You need to reduce to no more than two registrations by the end of 10/10. 

not enough information though ... i signed up in february for 5 queues. Now i dont know wich ones to dump and what 2 to keep. Since i dont know the positions in those queues. Kinda sucks, maybe i dump a queue, where i had good chances.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/11 08:54:55 (permalink)
QuietCoolSmall
enewt
papi_kuhli

not enough information though ... i signed up in february for 5 queues. Now i dont know wich ones to dump and what 2 to keep. Since i dont know the positions in those queues. Kinda sucks, maybe i dump a queue, where i had good chances.

For the North American queues, here is the latest reporting I have: EVGA Queue Summary. Also note: additional EVGA advice.

LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/11 09:01:29 (permalink)
Element35gaming.com has me in position 28 EU for the 3663 KL while the table you have put in position 1022 why such a big exclusion?

Greek souvlaki

papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 16:14:30 (permalink)
received notification today availability updates for product 08G-P5-3663-KL and this product was marked as being in stock on 10/14/2021 at 10:43 AM PST.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 16:16:06 (permalink)
papi_kuhli
received notification today availability updates for product 08G-P5-3663-KL and this product was marked as being in stock on 10/14/2021 at 10:43 AM PST.

Congratulations! May I ask, what was your original timestamp? You can find it here: https://www.evga.com/community/myNotifies.asp.  Thanks in advance (and thanks for reporting back)!

papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 16:26:10 (permalink)

12/2/2020 9:22:32 PM PT thanks for the code enewt
papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 16:39:17 (permalink)
hey enewt I updated the spreadsheet and it looks as if I am no longer on the 3060ti fw3ultra list my time stamp on the wait list should be 
08G-P5-3667-KL12/2/2020 10:04:31 PM PTNo True could you check that?
eightyno
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 17:17:32 (permalink)
Just wanted to say my notify of 12G-P5-3657-KR 6/26/2021 3:45:51 PM PT popped today! 

EDIT: i can't read apparently
post edited by eightyno - 2021/10/14 17:18:51
LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 18:54:48 (permalink)
papi_kuhli

12/2/2020 9:22:32 PM PT
 thanks for the code enewt

NA or EU?

Greek souvlaki

papi_kuhli
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 21:17:29 (permalink)
NA
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: 3060 Ti - Let us know if you got one via Notification 2021/10/14 23:34:15 (permalink)
papi_kuhli

12/2/2020 9:22:32 PM PT
 thanks for the code enewt

Congratulations and thanks for using the Associate’s Code for your 3% discount at checkout. 

Enjoy your new gaming goodness!

papi_kuhli
hey enewt I updated the spreadsheet and it looks as if I am no longer on the 3060ti fw3ultra list my time stamp on the wait list should be 
08G-P5-3667-KL12/2/2020 10:04:31 PM PTNo True
 could you check that?

Sorry, I don't control the spreadsheets for the non-Kingpin queues.  Just the summary table I publish every weekday.
post edited by enewt - 2021/10/14 23:35:42

Page: << < ..464748 > Showing page 47 of 48
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile