it is time to just destroy my EVGA products when and if they fail and move on

Author
coldair
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 213
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2012/05/02 08:46:37 (permalink)
on 4/14/2012 I filed a ticket, jumped through all the hoops, up loaded my invoice and waited for an RMA, I called and talked to a tech he said start a a new ticket and I would get an RMA by the end of the day. nothing happens so I get an email to up load the invoice again so I do, I get uploaded successful and I wait for my RMA.
after waiting over 2 weeks I check on the status and the ticket is gone and I get to start all over again. I think my real choices are to either smash it with a sledge hammer or take it to the range and shoot it an post a video on Utube.

EVGA used to be the best now not so

2 Replies Related Threads

EVGATech_ChrisB
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 1901
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re:it is time to just destroy my EVGA products when and if they fail and move on 2012/05/02 11:23:59 (permalink)
    Dear coldair,
    Thank you for taking my call and once again I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused by our system during this RMA process. If in the future you or anyone reading this post should need support with their RMA submission, please call our 24 hour tech support at 1-888-881-3842. If further help is needed email me directly at chrisb@evga.com and I will do my best to work with you.

coldair
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 213
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:it is time to just destroy my EVGA products when and if they fail and move on 2012/05/04 11:37:07 (permalink)
    Thanks Chris for getting this taken care of so quickly.
    this bares repeating CALL tech support when an issue comes up like this don't let frustration at an automated system get the better of you.
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile