Answeredevga solved the problem

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 7
Author
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 08:28:02 (permalink)

So... if I sell another forum member here a 3080Ti and it gets delivered and maybe it arrives with a bunch of other deliveries, or the buyer isn't home to accept it so maybe a family member accepts it who has no idea what's supposed to be in the box, or maybe it's delivered and left at their front door.. and somewhere along the line the GPU was stolen from the box, what some of you are saying is that the person who received the empty box should wear that cost? Really? If not, then why are you expecting EVGA to wear this cost? I really don't see any sense in that, other than maybe PR.

edit: and I see an EVGA person just posted that the box was left at the front door and was not signed for by anyone. How can anyone possibly blame EVGA for this??? Wow...

post edited by Nereus - 2023/02/07 08:29:28

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

sorag
  • Total Posts : 91
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 08:34:51 (permalink)
EVGATech_MarkusK
Hi Sorag,

as this package was empty, we have not signed for - you can request the signature track at the DHL page and open an investigation by Warsaw Post & DHL.

Additional we provided some pictures already, how the package was left at the front door.

Markus
ok i see you write:
I filed a complaint on December 28, 2022.
the complaint was rejected by the Polish Post and they clearly wrote that it was EVGA's fault!!!!
HOW DO I DO THAT?????
I HAVE TO BACK TIME????
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 08:39:26 (permalink)
sorag
EVGATech_MarkusK
Hi Sorag,

as this package was empty, we have not signed for - you can request the signature track at the DHL page and open an investigation by Warsaw Post & DHL.

Additional we provided some pictures already, how the package was left at the front door.

Markus
ok i see you write:
I filed a complaint on December 28, 2022.
the complaint was rejected by the Polish Post and they clearly wrote that it was EVGA's fault!!!!
HOW DO I DO THAT?????
I HAVE TO BACK TIME????

Smh...   Going in circles.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 17474
  • Ribbons : 61
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 08:40:14 (permalink)
Nereus

So... if I sell another forum member here a 3080Ti and it gets delivered and maybe it arrives with a bunch of other deliveries, or the buyer isn't home to accept it so maybe a family member accepts it who has no idea what's supposed to be in the box, or maybe it's delivered and left at their front door.. and somewhere along the line the GPU was stolen from the box, what some of you are saying is that the person who received the empty box should wear that cost? Really? If not, then why are you expecting EVGA to wear this cost? I really don't see any sense in that, other than maybe PR.

edit: and I see an EVGA person just posted that the box was left at the front door and was not signed for by anyone. How can anyone possibly blame EVGA for this??? Wow...

exactly.  This new info puts it all on the carrier and case closed. It's the responsibility of the carrier.  It wasn't signed for and shouldn't of been delivered.  Signature was paid for.  

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 08:47:29 (permalink)
The Customer Support Office, acting pursuant to art. 4 of the Act of November 23, 2012 Postal Law (text
uniform Journal Laws of 2022, item 896, as amended), provisions on foreign postal circulation - art. 19
of the Doha World Postal Convention 2012 (Journal of Laws of October 2, 2015, item 1522) along with implementing acts of Art. RC
150 of the Regulations on postal parcels - Bern 2013, kindly informs that the complaint regarding the above-mentioned parcels
was reviewed and found to be unjustified.
On the basis of the complaint procedure, it was established that the package complained about had been delivered
properly dispatched to Germany by the Shipping and Distribution Department in Warsaw in good condition,
without access to the content. According to the information provided by the German postal operator, both in
at the time of arrival of the claimed parcel as well as its delivery, no irregularities were found. On December 23
2022, the addressee received the parcel without reservations and did not report the loss of content to the foreign administration
postal operator, in order to write down the protocol.
The Universal Postal Convention in article 23, paragraph 1, point 1.1.1 defines the scope of responsibility of the operators
postal services, limiting it to the loss, theft or damage of registered items, ordinary parcels and
declared value shipments. In any other case not provided for in this Convention,
designated operators are not liable - art. 23 section 1 point 1.3.
We clarify that liability is only maintained if the package is looted or damaged
ascertained before or at the time of delivery of the shipment; if the addressee of the package or the sender in the case
its return to the place of dispatch, despite submitting a proper receipt, he will immediately notify the designated person
the operator of the country delivering the parcel about the damage found; he should provide evidence that he was robbed
or the damage did not occur after delivery (Article 24(1)(1) of the Convention). In this case, it should
protocol to be drawn up.
Taking into account the quoted regulations in international traffic concerning postal parcels, we cannot
accept claims for damages. Nevertheless, we apologize for the situation and the inconvenience caused.
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 08:58:32 (permalink)
Nereus

EVGA is not an individual. EVGA is a business which should act like a business. Having a proper receiving department who does their job is an expectation of a business.

The company I work for inspects 100% of their received shipments and has staff on site. It is an expectation of any reputable business.

If you cut corners and don't manage your company in a reputable way, you pay the price. Rather than paying the price of a video card, EVGA is paying it by loss of reputation. The EVGA EU reputation was already lousy, but now EVGA US is sliding down the same slope by defending their action.

As stated, if that is the case, why isn't EVGA assisting the customer with that assertion? The customer told EVGA what the shipping company claimed, and rather than EVGA helping to refute that claim, EVGA's response was that there is nothing they are willing to do or get involved with? What sort of customer support is that?
Secondly, why does EVGA Europe have a track record of abandoning their shift and causing these sorts of things to happen?

The customer reached out within their appeal period, asked for assistance, EVGA ignored them, and then finally responded that they legally weren't required to provide any assistance. Trash, trash, trash. You defend that?

Indefensible.

Now the appeal period has expired and the customer has nothing. Good job EVGA. Awesome support.
post edited by ty_ger07 - 2023/02/07 09:19:37

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:02:23 (permalink)
and this is the official letter of the Polish Post
and the case is by no means closed
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:04:24 (permalink)
Approval Pending
The Customer Support Office, acting pursuant to art. 4 of the Act of November 23, 2012 Postal Law (text
uniform Journal Laws of 2022, item 896, as amended), provisions on foreign postal circulation - art. 19
of the Doha World Postal Convention 2012 (Journal of Laws of October 2, 2015, item 1522) along with implementing acts of Art. RC
150 of the Regulations on postal parcels - Bern 2013, kindly informs that the complaint regarding the above-mentioned parcels
On the basis of the complaint procedure, it was established that the package complained about had been delivered
properly dispatched to Germany by the Shipping and Distribution Department in Warsaw in good condition,
without access to the content. According to the information provided by the German postal operator, both in
at the time of arrival of the claimed parcel as well as its delivery, no irregularities were found. On December 23
2022, the addressee received the parcel without reservations and did not report the loss of content to the foreign administration
The Universal Postal Convention in article 23, paragraph 1, point 1.1.1 defines the scope of responsibility of the operators
postal services, limiting it to the loss, theft or damage of registered items, ordinary parcels and
declared value shipments. In any other case not provided for in this Convention,
We clarify that liability is only maintained if the package is looted or damaged
ascertained before or at the time of delivery of the shipment; if the addressee of the package or the sender in the case
its return to the place of dispatch, despite submitting a proper receipt, he will immediately notify the designated person
the operator of the country delivering the parcel about the damage found; he should provide evidence that he was robbed
or the damage did not occur after delivery (Article 24(1)(1) of the Convention). In this case, it should
protocol to be drawn up.
Taking into account the quoted regulations in international traffic concerning postal parcels, we cannot
accept claims for damages. Nevertheless, we apologize for the situation and the inconvenience caused.
yatz10
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 203
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:06:16 (permalink)
ty_ger07
EVGA is not an individual. EVGA is a business which should act like a business. Having a proper receiving department who does their job is an expectation of a business.

As stated, if that is the case, why isn't EVGA assisting the customer with that assertion? The customer told EVGA what the shipping company claimed, and rather than EVGA helping to refute that claim, EVGA's response was that there is nothing they are willing to do or get involved with? What sort of customer support is that?

thanks ty_ger, well said - this is my opinion on the matter as well. again, the customer has established that the package was delivered intact to the best of their ability - they have done their due diligence (regardless if you believe the Polish Post or not). EVGA must now do theirs.

EVGA X299 Dark | i9-7920x @ 4.8GHz | 32gb 3600cl15 | RTX3070 XC

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:10:54 (permalink)
it turns out that I was supposed to personally deliver the parcel to EVGA 1500km and wait for them to consider the complaint???
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:22:45 (permalink)
sorag
it turns out that I was supposed to personally deliver the parcel to EVGA 1500km and wait for them to consider the complaint???

No one has said that. Would you mind posting the pictures that EVGA has provided you? Evga wont post your images, but if evga has provided you proof that they never signed for it through pictures, then you could make those public so others can understand.

You said EVGA signed for the package, and EVGA said they did not sign for the package. Sounds more and more like the courier service is taking advantage of you if they misdelivered the package.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:23:36 (permalink)
Just so you are aware, I am going through and removing the accidental double posts. I am not removing anything you have posted that is original or an update, only double posts.
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:32:25 (permalink)
ty_ger07
Nereus

The package arrived at EVGA on December 24 at 2pm - that was a SATURDAY!!! and right before a week of Christmas holidays!!! There was nobody at the business, the package was left at the door. The shipping company should not have delivered it, plus apparently it was signature required, so again this is on the shipper since nobody signed to accept it. Totally unreasonable blaming this on EVGA.

ty_ger07
Nereus

EVGA have provided photos of the box dropped outside the door, again, the package was delivered at EVGA on December 24 at 2pm - a SATURDAY!!! and right before a week of Christmas holidays!!! EVGA cannot help much beyond that because if you call any shipping company like UPS, Post Office, Fedex etc., they will only deal with claims from the person who paid for shipping. EVGA have done everything they can and provided evidence to this guy to make a claim. Again, I have dealt with a similar situation myself, the shipping companies will ONLY deal with the person who paid for the shipping. EVGA calling the post office will go nowhere.

ty_ger07
Secondly, why are EVGA employees leaving their shift early?

Seriously? The package arrived at EVGA on December 24 at 2pm - that was a SATURDAY, and right before a week of Christmas holidays!!! Who the hell do you think you are to blame EVGA for that? This package was signature required according to recent posts, and should not have been dropped off without a signature. This is totally 100% on the shipping company. There is no way this could be interpreted any other way, unless you are being intentionally obtuse...

ty_ger07
EVGA Europe is absolute trash. Why is anyone defending them? The customer stated that EVGA was unwilling to assist, and you defend that?

Unwilling to assist??? By that, I guess you mean unwilling to give a free GPU because of something that was totally not their fault? lol. EVGA have responded on this very thread and said they can supply photos and everything. What part of this did you not get? Did you not read any of this thread at all, just jumped in and started blaming EVGA as you always do?

ty_ger07
The customer reached out within their appeal period, asked for assistance, EVGA ignored them, and then finally responded that they legally weren't required to provide any assistance. Trash, trash, trash.

Indefensible.

Now the appeal period has expired and the customer has nothing. Hood job EVGA. Awesome support.

It was delivered on a Saturday afternoon at the start of Christmas holidays! Read the thread! The package arrived at EVGA on December 24 at 2pm. You know what is indefensible? Shipping companies lying when it is very clear they were at fault. Also, if the guy didn't appeal it, how the hell is that EVGA's fault? EVGA have no sway with the shipping company if they did not pay for the shipping label. At the very least the guy should have filed an appeal. Might as well blame you for it - maybe you should buy him a new GPU - makes as much sense as blaming EVGA.

I know you hate EVGA, but come on, even a senile 80 year old President could see who is at fault here.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:34:55 (permalink)
sorag

Why would you possibly say that? You posted that the package arrived at EVGA on December 24 at 2pm - that was a SATURDAY afternoon, and right at the start of a week-long holiday! Nobody was there to sign for it, lol. Post Office are lying to you if they said it was signed for.

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:35:06 (permalink)
of course I can attach the photos I got from evga.sa to the photo of the package with nothing in it :/
EVGATech_ChrisB
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 2033
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:37:42 (permalink)
Dear Sorag,

After checking into this with the German office they confirmed that DHL left this post at the front door without a signature as Markus has said previously in this thread.  The office took it in later with every other box and then reviewed it on the next business day since it was a holiday weekend.  Your box was sealed, but as we sent you in the pictures it had 2 different types of tape on it.

Please understand that just like if you receive something at your front door and it is empty, then this is the responsibility of the courier and that is why you request insurance.

We understand your frustration and we are here to help if you need anything further from us to help you with your appeal to the postal service who lost your item.  However please understand that without receiving an item we are unable to repair a product that never arrived.

I see you have posted part of the letter from the Polish Post, but you keep leaving out the last paragraph and just to clarify I have included the part that you posted along with the last paragraph of the letter in bold below:

"The Customer Support Office, acting pursuant to art. 4 of the Act of November 23, 2012 Postal Law (text uniform Journal of Laws of 2022, item 896, as amended), provisions on foreign postal circulation - art. 19 of the Doha World Postal Convention 2012 (Journal of Laws of October 2, 2015, item 1522) along with implementing acts of Art. RC 150 of the Regulations on postal parcels - Bern 2013, kindly informs that the complaint regarding the above-mentioned parcels was reviewed and found to be unjustified.

On the basis of the complaint procedure, it was established that the package complained about had been delivered properly dispatched to Germany by the Shipping and Distribution Department in Warsaw in good condition, without access to the content. According to the information provided by the German postal operator, both in at the time of arrival of the claimed parcel as well as its delivery, no irregularities were found. On December 23 2022, the addressee received the parcel without reservations and did not report the loss of content to the foreign administration postal operator, in order to write down the protocol.

The Universal Postal Convention in article 23, paragraph 1, point 1.1.1 defines the scope of responsibility of the operators postal services, limiting it to the loss, theft or damage of registered items, ordinary parcels and declared value shipments. In any other case not provided for in this Convention, designated operators are not liable - art. 23 section 1 point 1.3.

We clarify that liability is only maintained if the package is looted or damaged ascertained before or at the time of delivery of the shipment; if the addressee of the package or the sender in the case its return to the place of dispatch, despite submitting a proper receipt, he will immediately notify the designated person the operator of the country delivering the parcel about the damage found; he should provide evidence that he was robbed or the damage did not occur after delivery (Article 24(1)(1) of the Convention).

In this case, it should protocol to be drawn up. Taking into account the quoted regulations in international traffic concerning postal parcels, we cannot accept claims for damages. Nevertheless, we apologize for the situation and the inconvenience caused.

This decision may be appealed against to the Appeals Department, Customer Support Office via the Customer Support Office, ul. Łączyny 8 00-900 Warszawa within 14 days from the date of receipt of this letter."

sorag
Approval Pending
protocol to be drawn up.

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:37:53 (permalink)
I can also attach a dozen e-mails to evga that I didn't get a reply to :/
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:38:10 (permalink)
yatz10
ty_ger07

thanks ty_ger, well said - this is my opinion on the matter as well. again, the customer has established that the package was delivered intact to the best of their ability - they have done their due diligence (regardless if you believe the Polish Post or not). EVGA must now do theirs.

Wrong. It was delivered at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon (December 24th) at the beginning of a week-long Christmas holiday break. Nobody was there to sign for it. What part of this do you not understand? EVGA have already done their due diligence and provided photos. There is nothing more EVGA can do - the post office (and any shipping company) will only deal with the person who paid for the shipping - which was not EVGA.

Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:41:17 (permalink)
sorag

Christmas holidays. Nobody there until the new year - and then they have to deal with the backlog. If it's anything like this thread, they are not going to reply to emails asking the same thing over and over if they've already responded to it. Also, if you sent emails with a subject similar to the subject of this thread, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were treated like spam.

yatz10
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 203
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:43:28 (permalink)
-- nevermind, deleting my post as obviously not resolvable in this forum -- sucks for all involved. good luck again 
post edited by yatz10 - 2023/02/07 09:47:42

EVGA X299 Dark | i9-7920x @ 4.8GHz | 32gb 3600cl15 | RTX3070 XC

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:43:31 (permalink)
sorag
of course I can attach the photos I got from evga.sa to the photo of the package with nothing in it :/

We all look forward to the pictures, and appreciate you providing them.

sorag

Sure. It sounds more and more, with every single post, that the courier continues to lie to you. Hopefully you will understand that. The courier is intentionally taking advantage of you. This is 100% the couriers fault. You may need a lawyer to solve this. I would suggest consulting a lawyer that can look at placing the legal fees against the courier.
EVGATech_ChrisB
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 2033
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:44:21 (permalink)
Nereus,

This is incorrect as it was delivered on the 23rd at 2PM and processed on the 27th as our German office did not close for a week, that is why he received notice of this on the 27th.  The package was sealed as mentioned above and not looted from the door, but rather in transit and resealed.

This just needs to be appealed and today is the last day available to do so as the letter is dated 1/24/2023.

Nereus
yatz10
ty_ger07

Wrong. It was delivered at 2pm on a Saturday afternoon (December 24th) at the beginning of a week-long Christmas holiday break. Nobody was there to sign for it. What part of this do you not understand? EVGA have already done their due diligence and provided photos. There is nothing more EVGA can do - the post office (and any shipping company) will only deal with the person who paid for the shipping - which was not EVGA.

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:45:18 (permalink)
Nereus
sorag

Christmas holidays. Nobody there until the new year - and then they have to deal with the backlog. If it's anything like this thread, they are not going to reply to emails asking the same thing over and over if they've already responded to it. Also, if you sent emails with a subject similar to the subject of this thread, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they were treated like spam.

why did they take the packages inside the company??
This practice seems to be the norm in this company
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:48:31 (permalink)
EVGATech_ChrisB
Nereus,

This is incorrect as it was delivered on the 23rd at 2PM and processed on the 27th as our German office did not close for a week, that is why he received notice of this on the 27th.  The package was sealed as mentioned above and not looted from the door, but rather in transit and resealed.

This just needs to be appealed and today is the last day available to do so as the letter is dated 1/24/2023.
Nereus
yatz10
ty_ger07

Ok thanks EVGATech_ChrisB - I didn't realize EVGA EU were open between Christmas & New Year, unlike EVGA US. The delivery date; I was just going by what Sorag posted himself (link):
sorag
The package was sent back to evga with the rtx 3090 card.

The package arrived at evga on December 24 at 2 pm. The employees accepted the damaged package without informing the courier about it :/

Information that there is no card in the package I received by e-mail on December 27 at 16.08.

The Polish Post will not pay compensation because evga accepted a damaged package and did not report it to the courier.

The Polish Post conducted an investigation and officially stated that EVGA is at fault

SORAG - apparently today is your last day to appeal. DO IT NOW!

post edited by Nereus - 2023/02/07 09:50:06

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:48:43 (permalink)
yatz10
I guess I'm still in disagreement Nereus. If I, as a business, found that a package was misdelivered (i.e. left somewhere it wasn't supposed to be / delivered without signature), I (the business) would take it up with the carrier. The pictures of the package should be sent to the carrier -- not the customer -- and resolved without the customer involvement. Maybe EVGA tried to do this, I don't know. But if not, not doing so, EVGA implicitly accepted the package. Placing it back on the customer is simply unfair.

Have you never received a damaged package in your life. The shipper deals with the insurance, not the receiver. The shipper is the OP. It sounds like EVGA provided the OP with every bit of information the OP needs.

If evga ships you a GPU and you receive and empty box while you are at work, and you get home and find the empty box, do you contact EVGA or the delivery company? You contact EVGA, and provide them the details… and the pictures.. and evga files… a claim… to get the insurance settled.

now reverse every bit of that and you will see that the OP has got to use the provided information that EVGA has given them.

If you buy an EVGA card from Amazon and it arrives empty, do you contact EVGA and ask for a new card?
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:49:41 (permalink)
I'm new here on this forum and I can't upload photos. That's why I officially agree to post photos that EVGA has of this package. So that everyone can see how the package weighs 1 kilo 480 grams
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:51:25 (permalink)
sorag
I'm new here on this forum and I can't upload photos. That's why I officially agree to post photos that EVGA has of this package. So that everyone can see how the package weighs 1 kilo 480 grams

I don't think anybody is doubting that. The issue is you blaming EVGA.

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:52:45 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
yatz10
I guess I'm still in disagreement Nereus. If I, as a business, found that a package was misdelivered (i.e. left somewhere it wasn't supposed to be / delivered without signature), I (the business) would take it up with the carrier. The pictures of the package should be sent to the carrier -- not the customer -- and resolved without the customer involvement. Maybe EVGA tried to do this, I don't know. But if not, not doing so, EVGA implicitly accepted the package. Placing it back on the customer is simply unfair.

Have you never received a damaged package in your life. The shipper deals with the insurance, not the receiver. The shipper is the OP. It sounds like EVGA provided the OP with every bit of information the OP needs.

If evga ships you a GPU and you receive and empty box while you are at work, and you get home and find the empty box, do you contact EVGA or the delivery company? You contact EVGA, and provide them the details… and the pictures.. and evga files… a claim… to get the insurance settled.

now reverse every bit of that and you will see that the OP has got to use the provided information that EVGA has given them.

If you buy an EVGA card from Amazon and it arrives empty, do you contact EVGA and ask for a new card?
I wonder if you are the moderator of this site or an attorney or full time employee at EVGA???
dragomirc
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 760
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:59:50 (permalink)
I really understand OP bitterness and justified frustration as I would feel, significant loss of money, wasted time spent in endless and fruitless (so far) correspondence with all parties involved.  

Legally, responsibility is clear on currier who left an damaged/empty box without required signature
Also, it is not clear what is covered by insurance?

IMHO, Europe EVGA should react much better and more professional.
They should contact/explain/guide customer who started RMA process, where problem is and who is responsible for his loss.

It looks to me that criminal who steal the card from the box, exposed so much incompetence, laziness, and unprofessional behavior for all parties involved in this unfortunate event.

Sorag, please be more patient and ask courier for proof of delivery. You paid that service and should be compensated.

Good luck! 
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/07 09:59:55 (permalink)
2-3 moderators of this site are not objective at all ://trying to force their arguments :///
why do i have to communicate through these forums???
EVGA DON'T EVEN HAVE ANSWER TO MY e-mails. I have to find out through the forum that the courier left the parcel in front of the company's door??!!!! embarrassment!!!!
Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 4 of 7
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile