EVGA

Answeredevga solved the problem

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 7
Author
sorag
  • Total Posts : 91
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 10:22:46 (permalink)
I don't want any financial compensation from EVGA, only a working card because I sent them a damaged card under the RMA warranty.
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 10:24:38 (permalink)
ty_ger07
transdogmifier
Hardly eVGA's fault if it was stolen/damaged in transit....

It is EVGA's fault if they do nothing to address the issue. It is EVGA's problem that the postal service says that EVGA accepted the document without reservation or comment. EVGA either needs to prove to the postal service that they did have reservation or comment so that the customer can get reimbursed by the postal service, or EVGA needs to reimburse the customer directly for the mistake that EVGA made.
It is EVGA's responsibility to have the staff and training necessary to properly receive and document shipments and associated discrepancies. EVGA Europe's staff has proven incompetent in this regard exhaustively.

I completely agree, but anyone can make mistakes.
Unfortunately this is EVGA mistake, as per what is being shown and provided by the OP.
Let's see the outcome.

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 10:35:58 (permalink)
EVGA received the parcel on December 24 at 14:00 and information that it was empty I received on December 27 at 16:08 with photos of the parcel being empty :// and information that I have to deal with the complaint myself in Poland.
it's good that with the information that the shipment is empty, they sent me photos of an empty cardboard box with foils because at first glance you can see that the package weighs 300-400 grams and not 1 kilo 480 grams as declared on the confirmation with stamps
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 17474
  • Ribbons : 61
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:09:52 (permalink)
It appears as if the contents were stolen or dislodged in transit.   EVGA discovered an empty package.   At any rate, there's nothing that can be solved by posting it in the forums.  EVGA is aware of it and is in contact with you.   I would handle the problem directly with EVGA customer service.  Three parties are involved here.  Seller, transport and recipient. Not the members of this forum.   

I suspect transport is the problem.   It's the curriers responsibility to deliver a package securely. There's nothing more that can be achieved by posting in a public forum.  I wish you the best on the problem.  

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
lastsamurairick
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2419
  • Ribbons : 6
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:17:47 (permalink)
Sounds to me Courier is trying to wash there hands of this item probably due to cost and is no skin off there bones. Give time for EVGA to do there own investigation (remember this take time as well). EVGA not quick to take side of one delivery package because they know they usually claim is not there fault even do it is. Clearly was stolen under there watch.
post edited by lastsamurairick - 2023/02/06 11:22:56

Intel 10900k @ 3.7 Stock
  EVGA Z490 Dark 
  EVGA GEFORCE RTX 3070Ti FTW3
  G SKILL TRIDENT Z ROYAL 32GB
  EVGA 1000G5
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:22:04 (permalink)
One thing to keep in mind, your card isn’t the only product shipped in. The parcel service could have dropped off a pallet of products at one time, and yours could have been in the stack of boxes.

Did the parcel service hand deliver the package one by one to the person accepting the packages, or did the parcel service drop off all of the contents and request a signature from an evga employee?

I don’t this situation is as black and white as “EVGA didn’t care to check the weight of a singular damaged package” as you may want it to be, ESPECIALLY during a holiday season when packages are moving far more than they typically do throughout the rest of the year.
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:24:33 (permalink)
but EVGA's official position is here.... "it's not our fault and we're closing the case"
what do you say?
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:29:14 (permalink)
I will wait until tomorrow because someone has to look at this case again from EVGA ... such assurance was given today on this forum by the EVGA department
I'm in good spirits
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:30:45 (permalink)
sorag
but EVGA's official position is here.... "it's not our fault and we're closing the case"
what do you say?

Courier.  Shipping something via courier doesn't have a 100% guarantee it will arrive in one piece or at all.  Everything I ship that has sizable value gets both insurance and a signature required.   Did you do both?

A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:32:10 (permalink)
Of course
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:35:43 (permalink)
sorag
Of course

it's insured then, you will need to contact the courier for recourse, not EVGA.   If EVGA received a signed box (which I assume, since you say you paid for it) they signed for a package with no contents.  Contents were lost while in the possession of the courier.  

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:39:06 (permalink)
ehhhh
If it was that simple, I wouldn't be posting this thread.
above is the information from the courier what he wrote.
transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6116
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:39:37 (permalink)
ty_ger07
transdogmifier

It is EVGA's fault if they do nothing to address the issue. It is EVGA's problem that the postal service says that EVGA accepted the document without reservation or comment. EVGA either needs to prove to the postal service that they did have reservation or comment so that the customer can get reimbursed by the postal service, or EVGA needs to reimburse the customer directly for the mistake that EVGA made.
It is EVGA's responsibility to have the staff and training necessary to properly receive and document shipments and associated discrepancies. EVGA Europe's staff has proven incompetent in this regard exhaustively.

I disagree that eVGA needs to contact any government entity in this case...they never touched the actual product, it was stolen in transit and the box was damaged because it was likely done to steal the card..

This is purely a postal courier issue....eVGA has ZERO culpability here.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:41:13 (permalink)
On the basis of the complaint procedure, it was established that the package complained about had been delivered
properly dispatched to Germany by the Shipping and Distribution Department in Warsaw in good condition,
without access to the content. According to the information provided by the German postal operator, both in
at the time of arrival of the claimed parcel as well as its delivery, no irregularities were found. On December 23
2022, the addressee received the parcel without reservations and did not report the loss of content to the foreign administration
postal operator, in order to write down the protocol.
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:43:25 (permalink)
this is the position of the Polish Post Courier
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:44:34 (permalink)
sorag
ehhhh
If it was that simple, I wouldn't be posting this thread.
above is the information from the courier what he wrote.

it IS that simple.   No product was received.  An empty box was received.   EVGA is a reputable company that doesn't take products out of the box and claim it wasn't received.  If they said they didn't get it, believe them.   I'm sure they can provide a signed statement to help you deal with a courier.    Courier theft is a valid possibility and there needs to be an internal investigation with the courier.  Burden of proof is with the courier and shipper, not the recipient. 

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:49:24 (permalink)
so where is my graphics card?
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:52:35 (permalink)
I understand that you work at EVGA that you give such assurances???
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 11:57:03 (permalink)
sorag

chain of custody.  There needs to be an internal investigation to see who touched the package prior to delivery.  It was lost somewhere before it was last weighed (which is a gauge of package contents) and the person who delivered it. 

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:00:27 (permalink)
Mr. Bredzacy, the Polish post office conducted such an investigation and I published the results of this investigation at the very beginning :(
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:03:42 (permalink)
sorag
I understand that you work at EVGA that you give such assurances???

I don't work for EVGA.   I have been an independent volunteer moderator of the forum for over 10 years.  I've seen disputes like this quite a few times over the years and the BEST course of action is to handle this directly with EVGA, which you did.  And got an answer.  From the perspective of this forum, there's nothing more than can be done other than to complain.  Which is your right to do but it won't solve your problem.   The members of this forum are just opinions based on incomplete facts.   Courier investigation.   I understand you are upset.  I'd be too.   If it were me, I would get some higher level support with the courier.   I personally suspect someone in the courier chain took it.  Since you said there was a signature requirement, it was not left at a door.  It was signed for.   It was empty upon receipt. 

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:05:47 (permalink)
besides, I don't want to argue here, I just wanted to draw attention and warn others on my example
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:09:30 (permalink)
I also understand that your job as a forum moderator is to downplay the whole thing
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:10:58 (permalink)
Delirious
sorag

chain of custody.  There needs to be an internal investigation to see who touched the package prior to delivery.  It was lost somewhere before it was last weighed (which is a gauge of package contents) and the person who delivered it. 

Once the package was weighted in a courier establishment and customer has a receipt of such package indicating the weight specs and price it will cost to get it to the destination, the customer is not at fault.
Courier and EVGA (destination recipient) need to investigate. As a company why would you received a damaged package and not even bother looking at it? I find that extremely strange.
Mistakes can be made granted but why would you accept a defective package with damage of that magnitude?
Negligence on both EVGA for not reporting an empty damage box and courier for delivering a defective box to EVGA.
How could you know if it was an RMA if the contents were stolen inside the box?
This a.lost for the customer and EVGA, more towards.EVGA because in my opinion EVGA has to provide another GPU to the customer
post edited by atfrico - 2023/02/06 12:14:03

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21171
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:13:31 (permalink)
transdogmifier
ty_ger07
transdogmifier

I disagree that eVGA needs to contact any government entity in this case...they never touched the actual product, it was stolen in transit and the box was damaged because it was likely done to steal the card..

This is purely a postal courier issue....eVGA has ZERO culpability here.

Incorrect.

According to the postal carrier, EVGA accepted the package. If EVGA accepts the package, there is no evidence that the GPU was stolen during shipping. Therefore, the customer cannot be reimbursed by the carrier.

The only person that can prove that the GPU was stolen is EVGA. If EVGA refuses to assist, that is EVGA's problem. The postal carrier has proof that EVGA accepted the package, therefore it is EVGA's fault and no one except EVGA's problem (unless EVGA puts in the effort to prove otherwise).

Ball is in EVGA's court.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:21:19 (permalink)
and how do you know that the card is not lost in evga?
Poczta Polska conducted an investigation in Poland and Germany and the shipment was intact at every transshipment station .... it was delivered to EVGA where after 4 days it was found that there was no content!
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102262
  • Ribbons : 84
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:30:02 (permalink)
EVGA opens the box and examines it upon receipt. There was no item in the box. Somewhere during transit the item was stolen. Polish Post can claim whatever excuse they wish to give, but EVGA always inspects every single package they receive. I suggest that if you had the item insured that you file a claim with the Polish Post. If the Polish Post refuses the claim then you'll need to see what you need to do next. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:33:45 (permalink)
how many more times do I have to write here that the Polish Post Office rejected the complaint?
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:36:05 (permalink)
The Customer Support Office, acting pursuant to art. 4 of the Act of November 23, 2012 Postal Law (text
uniform Journal Laws of 2022, item 896, as amended), provisions on foreign postal circulation - art. 19
of the Doha World Postal Convention 2012 (Journal of Laws of October 2, 2015, item 1522) along with implementing acts of Art. RC
150 of the Regulations on postal parcels - Bern 2013, kindly informs that the complaint regarding the above-mentioned parcels
was reviewed and found to be unjustified.
On the basis of the complaint procedure, it was established that the package complained about had been delivered
properly dispatched to Germany by the Shipping and Distribution Department in Warsaw in good condition,
without access to the content. According to the information provided by the German postal operator, both in
at the time of arrival of the claimed parcel as well as its delivery, no irregularities were found. On December 23
2022, the addressee received the parcel without reservations and did not report the loss of content to the foreign administration
postal operator, in order to write down the protocol.
The Universal Postal Convention in article 23, paragraph 1, point 1.1.1 defines the scope of responsibility of the operators
postal services, limiting it to the loss, theft or damage of registered items, ordinary parcels and
declared value shipments. In any other case not provided for in this Convention,
designated operators are not liable - art. 23 section 1 point 1.3.
We clarify that liability is only maintained if the package is looted or damaged
ascertained before or at the time of delivery of the shipment; if the addressee of the package or the sender in the case
its return to the place of dispatch, despite submitting a proper receipt, he will immediately notify the designated person
the operator of the country delivering the parcel about the damage found; he should provide evidence that he was robbed
or the damage did not occur after delivery (Article 24(1)(1) of the Convention). In this case, it should
protocol to be drawn up.
Taking into account the quoted regulations in international traffic concerning postal parcels, we cannot
accept claims for damages. Nevertheless, we apologize for the situation and the inconvenience caused.
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/06 12:36:49 (permalink)
sorag
how many more times do I have to write here that the Polish Post Office rejected the complaint?

Because EVGA, the receiver recipient, accepted the package as is = damage/empty knowingly the label said the weight of the package.
That is why the courier is not accepting any complaints from the sender because EVGA accepted the empty damage package and did not report it right away.
I understand now
post edited by atfrico - 2023/02/06 12:47:02

Page: < 12345.. > >> Showing page 2 of 7
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile