EVGA

Shipping To CANADA

Author
moehunter
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2016/07/21 16:34:17 (permalink)
I was looking at Purchasing a VC from the EVGA site but I was unsure of who the shipping company to Canada was? 

It states UPS is this United States postal service or UPS: International Shipping Services Or as we call them in Canada the Brown Robbers as so many of us have stories of having to pay at the door additional costs and brokerage fees sometimes totaling several times the cost of the item.  WE always wondered why good company's would use such a poor delivery mode and now we just don't purchase form company's who uses this shipper.

Is it possible to have the video card shipped via United States postal service?

Anyone here from Canada with a success story?  Thanks

2 Replies Related Threads

moehunter
    • Total Posts : 5
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Shipping To CANADA 2016/07/26 08:24:19 (permalink)
    Thank you, I completed a purchase the day of my post! 

Something EVGA has control over is their unfortunate shipping company selection as I would imagine only a few unknowledgeable Canadians would purchase.

AS you know its this companies additional fees, tariffs and brokerage charges that Canadians constantly complain about, I also found the EVGA "Shipping to Canada or Mexico" guidelines, of which I found worrisome.

Again thank you for your reply Kevin,
    slugbug
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 2139
    • Ribbons : 8
    Re: Shipping To CANADA 2016/07/26 13:42:40 (permalink)
    If you live near a UPS port of entry you can let UPS know you will be clearing the package yourself. They can fax you the Customs forms and you then go to Canada Customs office, pay the much lower fees and then go to UPS and pick up your package. It would be easier if EVGA shipped via USPS to Canadians though.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile