[Review] [Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review

Author
Cloudz00x
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 451
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 4
2012/10/18 22:29:41 (permalink)
Hey guys Cloudz00x here and I wanted to give my two cents on this mouse that has been released by Thermaltake.

A new introduction to the Tt-esports gaming section the level 10 mouse actually sets new records in design, gaming and functionality in the mousing world. Having purchase two of them myself, 1 in black and the other in white. I am able to get a up close and personal look at these mice.

Lets take a look at the packaging.

As you can see the packaging is very nice. It has a very clean look and displays the proper information needed when looking into a new gamin mouse.
Some highlights to the mouse are as follows:
* Air-Through Ventilation
* 3D Steering
* Intelligent Software
* Aluminum Base
* Dynamic Color Range
* Laser Sensor

Let not forget the cliche just as apple used. " Designed in California" ... Well these mice are "Designed in Germany"
We can thank our brothers at BMW for this design concept. I must say well done!

Pictures of the side panels and the back.

Definitely a lot of work went into the packaging and that was just the outside of it. Packaging is a 10/10 in this users eyes.
We have yet to open it up to see what wonders lie within!

With the outer shell removed we are left with something less detailed and more simplified. It's almost as if the box was telling me.... "Come on... open me... you know whats behind here"

So, I obeyed and did what the magical box told me. I opened it, but be forewarned.... what lies underneath may cause severe blindness.

Revealing the Black Level 10 Gaming Mouse:

Next up is the White Level 10 Gaming Mouse:

Definitely a different look on the inside compared to other gaming mice and how there packaged. The Level 10 Mouse seems as if its suspended in air within the box. I must say nice touch!

After everything is said and done the package it self comes with:
* Level 10 Gaming Mouse
* CD for Software & Drivers
* Personalized tool to access the 3D steering
* Travel Pouch for the mouser on the go
* Warranty pamphlet
* 3x  Level 10 gaming mouse postcards to send to your friends

Now the main question lot of people had was "How well would this mouse fit my hands (Grip)"
I know I was one of them. I'll admit I was a bit skeptic but now having it in-front of me and placing a good grip. I can without a doubt say whether your a finger clutch-er or palm clutch-er, this mouse  is designed to suit both needs.

Even though the BMW press release of the mouse looked fantastic.... I just don't think I'd want my mouse to have the BMW logo or lack of side buttons. Kudos though to BMW for have a snazzy looking prototype or concept design... I guess.

The released version verified by Thermal-Take

Now for some up-close front, side and back pictures of this mouse.

As you can see from the picture below the braided wire to USB is very well done and would last a long time as long as no cats get to it first.

This is where the original concept and the finalized product differ... well that and logo placement.
The button's designated as A and B are really the standard 2 button on the side of  any mouse.
The Z for that matter is our DPI Sensitivity settings button. A 4 way method to set your sensitivity to the 4 standard settings. [800, 1600, 3200, and 5000] Also a reminder the laser sensor that is associated with the mouse can go up to 8200 DPI. Definitely high in my book, really dont know if anyone uses anything that high. Might have to ask around!

On the other side of the mouse we can find 2 more buttons, designated as C and D. These two are just for added functionality. To others these might seem like overkill but for the serious gamer... I think 4 buttons are exactly whats needed. To all you MMO and WoW players, I think you know what I'm talking about. All buttons are capable of being turned off via Software.

On the backside of the mouse we gain access the the laser and the Teflon mouse feet. This mouse weights a whooping 135 grams. May need to put in a little work at the gym but if your a heavy handed like I am you should be well prepared to play with this bad boy! The Teflon feet allow this mouse to glide like butter on a frying pain. Coupled with my two Steel Series SX Mouse pads. The gliding feeling moving it across the surface was phenomenal.
I still dont know if any 3rd parties sell these feet or if there a standard design. I have yet to see mouse feet like this. Have to check retailers such as FrozenCPU and others to see. It's always handy to have a back up just in-case.

Here are the pictures of the White Version.

Side Profile

Side Profile

Software is easy to understand.
The layout(GUI) of the software leaves me somewhere stranded in the desert saying.. um what?
We have a beautifully designed mouse yet it seems they took 2 minutes to slap this together.
A little more work to make this look nicer should have been wel deserved to match this mouse.
Well I do see what wasn't designed by BMW.

Regardless, we have access to everything we need to have are mouse ready for gaming.
Five profile's can be preset to your liking.
Normal Mode  is exactly what it is for... normal mode lol
Then we have Battle mode, which in turn changes the led lighting of the mouse to match the intensity of your clicking. The colors can also be preset for battle mode.
There are two advertisement videos located within the software which makes the software bloated in my opinion. These open up when  you click on "Air Through" & "3D Axis Movement" It's not needed.
Over-all seems the software can use some fine tuning but works as intended. Hopefully later versions include a GUI upgrade and the removal of those videos.

At the end  of the day, I must say... I do love these mice. Well worth the 94$ each on NewEgg. Accompanied with a good cloth or a aluminum mouse-pad. (Such as my SteelSeries SX) The precision, gliding and over all feel of the mouse makes it seem as if I can game a little bit better. That's still yet to be proven but I can hope.
One thing I do want to add is.. I would like to see more color's set in the lineup. This is something that is lacking in the keyboard and mice field. There are custom PC's being built everyday. Having peripherals  to match the system is a major priority to the builder. Hopefully we see more colors. The current color's available are Black, White, Army Green, and Red (Only seen red in pictures. No sighting in retailers)
I would definitely recommend if you haven't yet or are in the market for a gaming mouse to keep the Tt-esports Level 10 Mouse in mind.

You can also follow me on my Super Snake Cobra 5.0 Custom Rig Build Log
All the products in the review are going to be put to the test with this rig.
Comments,Questions,Concerns are always welcome!
Link -   http://forums.evga.com...;m=1748657&mpage=1

post edited by Cloudz00x - 2012/10/29 02:37:43

15 Replies Related Threads

jimmycricket
    FTW Member
    • Total Posts : 1494
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/18 22:31:18 (permalink)
    Looks kind of small
    Cloudz00x
    iCX Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/18 22:33:39 (permalink)
    jimmycricket

Looks kind of small

Yea figured that at first too but it's similar in length to lets say the Razer Mamba or a Logitech G series mouse.

Tweaked
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10630
    • Ribbons : 29
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/19 04:13:24 (permalink)
    Thanks for the review.  I really like the look of the white one.

EVGA DG-77/ EVGA 750 G2/ Gigabyte B450/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600/ 16gb Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/ RTX-2080 XC/ Dell S2716DG / Windows 11 64
    owcraftsman
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4754
    • Ribbons : 60
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/19 06:22:42 (permalink)
    Thanks Cloudz00x for taking the time to make a very nice review well deserved BR congrats.

I too really like the look but I'm a bit confused over the placement of the "Z" switch to control the DPI setting. On most mice the button is generally recessed and difficult to get to for good reason. No one wants to inadvertently switch DPI but appreciate the ability to do so on the fly. With it being placed in front of "A" & "B" and actually larger and more prominent this appears to be a bad idea. Unless I'm missing something. Can you clarify? Is there something about the switch that would prevent errant switching that was not covered in your review? If so I'd like to hear about it.
    I also like the inclusion of "C"&"D" on the right side of the mouse. I'm sure one could find a good use for them. It even makes it kinda ambidextrous which I'm sure is cool for a southpaw. The way I hold a mouse would make it difficult to utilize both buttons because my pinkie fingers isn't as nimble as my other digits but I still think I would appreciate having them there.  
    In any case thanks again for the review.

5800X3D | ROG Crosshair VIII Hero w/EK-Q-M-Full | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra w/EK-QV2-ABP +150 CC/+1000 MC | LG 34GP83A-B UW-QHD/2-Asus PB278Q  | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & 970 EVO 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | NexXxoS UT60 1080mm Nova | 2x D5 w/BP-2D5TOPPEX-BK | Win-10-pro 21H2  RIG PICS
    EVGA Affiliate Code GMER9XL4N
    Cloudz00x
    iCX Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/19 15:18:50 (permalink)
    owcraftsman

Thanks Cloudz00x for taking the time to make a very nice review well deserved BR congrats.

I too really like the look but I'm a bit confused over the placement of the "Z" switch to control the DPI setting. On most mice the button is generally recessed and difficult to get to for good reason. No one wants to inadvertently switch DPI but appreciate the ability to do so on the fly. With it being placed in front of "A" & "B" and actually larger and more prominent this appears to be a bad idea. Unless I'm missing something. Can you clarify? Is there something about the switch that would prevent errant switching that was not covered in your review? If so I'd like to hear about it.
    I also like the inclusion of "C"&"D" on the right side of the mouse. I'm sure one could find a good use for them. It even makes it kinda ambidextrous which I'm sure is cool for a southpaw. The way I hold a mouse would make it difficult to utilize both buttons because my pinkie fingers isn't as nimble as my other digits but I still think I would appreciate having them there.  
    In any case thanks again for the review.

To be honest I do agree. Most mice have the DPI changer somewhere hidden or in such a small form factor that it barely interferes with your hand placement or gaming. Now the difference between them and the Tt-esports Level 10 mice is the quality of the buttons. There is plenty of landscape on the left side even when you have 3 buttons. The quality of the z button is no where in terms flimsy or can be accidentally pressed. Also have to take into consideration , even though we are used to say having the DPI buttons on top or underneath, the  Z button in my opinion is well placed. This allows a true gamer to never remove his trigger finger (Index) from the left clicker. while enabling his thumb if your a right hand user to change it on the fly during an intense gaming moment.  So IMO don't worry about the z button. Gotta remember as well with all new mice that we purchase in our lifetime, it takes time to get used to it. The Level 10 mouse is no different, but what a world of difference in comparison to other mice.
    Hope that helps.

owcraftsman
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/20 06:48:06 (permalink)
    I would agree if the actuation force of that Z button is such that it requires much more force than those adjacent to it (A&B) or even a click which may be the case I was just looking for some clarification from a user perspective. How does it feel in use? Is it soft touch actuation or what?   It in no way looks flimsy but I see my dumb thumb making bad decision if it's very sensitive in that location. I typically configure A&B for melee and kneeling which means they see a lot of use. I have used the sniper button on a Rat7 which is similar and arguably better because you can select your desired DPI when pressed on release you are back where you are most comfortable as well vs cycling through all DPI levels to get where you want to be seems a bit counter productive in terms of quickly shifting DPIs. Again this depends on how configurable the Z key is on this mouse. Any who if the OP could chime in that would be good.

5800X3D | ROG Crosshair VIII Hero w/EK-Q-M-Full | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra w/EK-QV2-ABP +150 CC/+1000 MC | LG 34GP83A-B UW-QHD/2-Asus PB278Q  | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & 970 EVO 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | NexXxoS UT60 1080mm Nova | 2x D5 w/BP-2D5TOPPEX-BK | Win-10-pro 21H2  RIG PICS
    Cloudz00x
    iCX Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/20 09:02:04 (permalink)
    owcraftsman

I would agree if the actuation force of that Z button is such that it requires much more force than those adjacent to it (A&B) or even a click which may be the case I was just looking for some clarification from a user perspective. How does it feel in use? Is it soft touch actuation or what?   It in no way looks flimsy but I see my dumb thumb making bad decision if it's very sensitive in that location. I typically configure A&B for melee and kneeling which means they see a lot of use. I have used the sniper button on a Rat7 which is similar and arguably better because you can select your desired DPI when pressed on release you are back where you are most comfortable as well vs cycling through all DPI levels to get where you want to be seems a bit counter productive in terms of quickly shifting DPIs. Again this depends on how configurable the Z key is on this mouse. Any who if the OP could chime in that would be good.

Well the Z key is capable of holding 5 different dpi settings, via down,up, left, right and push. Also I wouldn't say its to soft to the touch to change it by accident it's semi and it does have a semi click... but not lock mechanism letting you know it has changed the setting. Also the lights on top of the mouse that display what DPI setting it's on aids in this change. So in reference to the Rat7 you can have all dpi settings set to up, down, left, right, and then have the push down motion as your most comfortable dpi setting. It would take time to get used to, even I expect myself to accidentally change the setting here and there. Once I fully get comfortable with the mouse, I highly doubt my thumb would would even hit the Z button (unless needed) when using the A + B buttons. To sum it up though no not a lot of force is needed to make the change if your thumb does hit the Z button but can be easily reset if you have the proper profile's set for the the Z button.

owcraftsman
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/20 10:17:06 (permalink)
    Hey Great! Thanks for the explanation that definitely gives me a better understanding of how the Z works. My G9 is getting old and I've been shopping so this is relevant to me in my search TY again

Cloudz00x
    iCX Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/22 23:45:05 (permalink)
    Alright after having the mouse for a few days now and testing it in all aspects. I gotta admit that I love it. Took some getting used to I must admit, but I am in love with this mouse.

I must correct myself, I thought the Z button also changed DPI setting via up and down but it only changes via left and right. I was correct in saying when you push in the Z button it changes the profile. There are 5 profiles in total with 4 DPI settings in total. So you can setup a profile to reset it back to default or just use the Z button in left and right motion to go back to standard. I do not find myself at all hitting the Z button, maybe it's the constant reminder in the back of my head but even during intense gaming whether it was MW3, LoL, or another game my thumb never even hit the Z button unless it was needed. You really need a Mouse pad to coincide with this bad boy. I still have 2 SteelSeries SX mousepads which are made up of fiber polished aluminum. Honestly in my opinion no mouse pad has come close to either duplicating or replacing it. It's easy to clean and easy to apply the Silicon coating again once it has been used. A Search on amazon for a silicon spray did the trick. The combo of the both is spectacular. The glide is just unreal..... It's as if there really is no friction or anything. The precision as well is off the charts. Did a test on different DPI settings. Lowest I went was 400, Highest was 3500. I must say on point to a tee.

Just a quick update from the review above. Hope you guys enjoy your gaming with the Level 10 Mouse.

owcraftsman

Hey Great! Thanks for the explanation that definitely gives me a better understanding of how the Z works. My G9 is getting old and I've been shopping so this is relevant to me in my search TY again

I also replace my Razer Mamba and G9 for 2 of these mice. So I just input my DPI and windows mouse speed 5/11 config on the level 10's. Set to 1000 hz. Designate which DPI's I would probably use during gaming and boom. Felt like the old Mouse in terms of movement. Since every player always gets accustomed to there mouse.  Just an overall total improvement from both of my previous mice.
    post edited by Cloudz00x - 2012/10/22 23:48:00

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4805
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/26 03:11:30 (permalink)
    IDK if someone mentioned this all ready, I did not read the whole thread, but what is the air through mode do on the software? Does it turn on a fan or something for your hand. That would be really awesome. Hey does anyone know if there is such a thing of a mouse with a fan in it?  Like a airflow mouse just like a airflow control for the console.

Cloudz00x
    iCX Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/26 03:24:27 (permalink)
    HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

IDK if someone mentioned this all ready, I did not read the whole thread, but what is the air through mode do on the software? Does it turn on a fan or something for your hand. That would be really awesome. Hey does anyone know if there is such a thing of a mouse with a fan in it?  Like a airflow mouse just like a airflow control for the console.

To be honest an mouse can have a custom fan on it. It just takes some creative modifications. Of course this voids the warranty. The level 10 mouse is actually perfect since it has the gap in between to place this mod. You just have to incorporate a small fan modded into the power line under the holes and your set. Someone creative enough can do it to be honest.

Now thermal take does have another mouse on the way where it has an external fan cooling your hand
    Link below:
    http://wccftech.com/therm...ement-cyclone-edition/

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/26 03:56:30 (permalink)
    Thats cool that there is an actual invetion coming out with this. The only con I see about that mouse that is in the link you posted is that the fan is on the outside instead of inside the mouse. I rather have it on the inside of the mouse because the bottom of my hand, the palm to be exact, is what gets hot instead of top of my hand. Also what does the air through section do in the software of your mouse?

Cloudz00x
    iCX Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/26 04:00:32 (permalink)
    HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

Thats cool that there is an actual invetion coming out with this. The only con I see about that mouse that is in the link you posted is that the fan is on the outside instead of inside the mouse. I rather have it on the inside of the mouse because the bottom of my hand, the palm to be exact, is what gets hot instead of top of my hand. Also what does the air through section do in the software of your mouse?

On my review I stated the Air through and 3d Axis Movement just load videos.

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT
    CLASSIFIED Member
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2012/10/26 04:02:40 (permalink)
    Cloudz00x

HAZMAN_THE_GREAT

On my review I stated the Air through and 3d Axis Movement just load videos.

AHH OK thanks for clarifying that for me. Like I said I did not read your whole review like I stated. Its because I watched a video on YouTube about this mouse on Newegg TV.

poopoo69
    • Total Posts : 1
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re:[Thermaltake] Tt E-Sports Level 10 Gaming Mouse Review 2013/12/11 12:47:18 (permalink)
    g`day l got the level 10 m mouse its great to use.but every time l reboot my p`c l get a pc freeze up.the way l get pc going is disconnect mouse and reset pc.then plug in mouse and pc works again.so to start pc l must unplug mouse. l`v installed level 10m drivers,reinstalled win 7 64 bit.updated.send tt esports a massage but got no repley.lm at a loss and don`t know what to do.l have to go back to my old mouse or get some other type of mouse because this just isnt working for me.please can any body help.l really like this mouse a would like to keep it.thx

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 12/12/2013, 07:42:09
    Machine name: DARREN-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: P55A-UD3
    BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8188MB RAM
    Page File: 2620MB used, 13752MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode
    DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information
    ------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: The file nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    Sound Tab 1: The file RTKVHD64.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    Sound Tab 2: The file RTKVHD64.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
    Input Tab: No problems found.
    --------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)
    ---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1183&SUBSYS_36633842&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 2750 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 3008 MB
    Shared Memory: 3837 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (63Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: CVT0000
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.3193 (English)
    Driver Version: 9.18.13.3193
    DDI Version: 11
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 11/24/2013 06:26:48, 18208624 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: No
    WHQL Date Stamp: None
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C3-11CF-8B57-6E161CC2C435}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1183
    SubSys ID: 0x36633842
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem38.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section090:9.18.13.3193:pci\ven_10de&dev_1183
    Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    -------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1458A002&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7071 (English)
    Date and Size: 10/22/2013 20:38:24, 3692632 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1458A002&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No
    ---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Realtek Digital Input (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF
    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a
    Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    Device Name: Microsoft® Digital Media Pro Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00B0
    Device Name: Microsoft® Digital Media Pro Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00B0
    Device Name: Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M mouse
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x12CF, 0x0219
    Device Name: Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M mouse
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x12CF, 0x0219
    Poll w/ Interrupt: No
    -----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B39
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 9/4/2013 23:12:11, 343040 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 9/4/2013 23:11:40, 7808 bytes
    ----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------
    ------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Microsoft USB Digital Media Pro Keyboard (IntelliType Pro)
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00B0
    | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_00b0&mi_00
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 21:33:25, 33280 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:04, 50768 bytes
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x12CF, 0x0219
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    |
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 10:19:57, 105472 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x12CF, 0x0219
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 31232 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 49216 bytes
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 31232 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/21/2010 00:33:57, 63360 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 26624 bytes
    ------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------
    DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Audio Capture Sources:
    Realtek Digital Input (Realtek ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Digital input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Realtek HD Audio 2nd output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
    Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    ---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling