Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Shahzadasweet
  • Total Posts : 46
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/09/28 07:02:59 (permalink)
2 Things 
Any Rough ETA for when delivery for EU(especially UK) is starting, everyone simply is saying EVGA is giving Priority to US orders 1st and then it will be EU if this is the case when can we really expect the card, Close to December or Afterwards January ?
The Support number for UK doesn't work anymore, I tweeted that to EVGA UK no reply

62 Replies Related Threads

jp_no10
    • Total Posts : 59
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 07:17:14 (permalink)
    ETA? Anyone's guess is as good as mine, Scan does state on their site that they are expecting the first batch of EVGA cards tomorrow, the 29th, and no EVGA isn't prioritizing the States if that table from Scan is anything to go by they are shipping every week.

Unfortunately asking the support won't help, as they are probably being overflooded with questions anyways and are human, unless they are called Jacob that dude is some sort of machine, they will come when they come.

Don't get me wrong I understand where you are coming from, I ordered my card on the 17th via German Amazon, which didn't get canceled, and have been really anxious to get my hands on it too, but in the end it will only come when it comes.
    Shahzadasweet
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 07:25:40 (permalink)
    I ordered mine from overclockers UK at 17th as well, FTW 3 Ultra that was released bit latter than other so understand we will get these cards bit later than others, Regarding EU deliveries being late was told by support team so its anybody guesses.
    Wanted to check something regarding GTX 1080 Ti Precision software, Tried UK contact number which for some reason isn't Valid, even when EVGA shows that number as the main contact, Tried Germany number waited for like 1 hour nobody picked up so hung up 
    Can understand because of COVID everything else is already delayed and these are pre-order which happens with almost every GPU now.
    jp_no10
    • Total Posts : 59
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 07:35:01 (permalink)
    EVGA's support in Europe can be a bit lacking and I wish it was at par with the US. I really haven't seen that many 3080 FTW's either Stateside or here in Europe, more 3090 FTW's oddly.
    In the case of Scan I would assume if they receive stock so will OCuk.This is more of an estimate: 

Edit: Can't put a link but search "NVIDIA 30 Series status Scan" it gives Scans ETA
    post edited by jp_no10 - 2020/09/28 07:37:41
    jeefke
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 07:44:55 (permalink)
    Ordered through Amazon.fr the 17th, but also no update. Would be good to have some info from EVGA on when they start shipping to retailers in EU
    igralec84
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 169
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 08:28:03 (permalink)
    Wonder when some decent stock will hit EU (non EVGA) stores, must be delays because of Covid and slower transport as they are supposed to be shipping them but not much has arrived yet.

zk1mpls
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 08:46:43 (permalink)
    Ordered from Amazon.de on the 17th as well. They didn't cancel my order. Hopefully we get some news soon.
    OleMortenF
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 122
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 09:07:29 (permalink)
    Havent heard a thing here in Norway either. I have ordered from https://www.dustinhome.no but they have no idea when the cards will arrive.
    jkh13
    • Total Posts : 29
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 09:21:02 (permalink)
    It's a bit disappointing not have any updates on availability in the EU unlike the US. I also ordered from Amazon DE on the 17th and Amazon is telling me they haven't heard when they are getting the cards in either...

Does anyone on the EVGA side have any idea when retailers in the EU will be receiving and shipping out the FTW3 and XC3 3080 cards? I would have assumed that Amazon put up stock because they were promised an allocation from EVGA at some point, I hope they aren't prioritising later US orders over orders from EU retailers which were legitimately placed on launch day.
    rjohnson11
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 102313
    • Ribbons : 84
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 09:31:45 (permalink)
    jkh13
    It's a bit disappointing not have any updates on availability in the EU unlike the US. I also ordered from Amazon DE on the 17th and Amazon is telling me they haven't heard when they are getting the cards in either...

Does anyone on the EVGA side have any idea when retailers in the EU will be receiving and shipping out the FTW3 and XC3 3080 cards? I would have assumed that Amazon put up stock because they were promised an allocation from EVGA at some point, I hope they aren't prioritising later US orders over orders from EU retailers which were legitimately placed on launch day.

At this time there is no info about EU stock. Worldwide stock of RTX 30XX video cards is depleted. I checked every major EU webstore and no one has any RTX 30XX stock from ANY manufacturer. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

jkh13
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 09:36:59 (permalink)
    rjohnson11
    At this time there is no info about EU stock. Worldwide stock of RTX 30XX video cards is depleted. I checked every major EU webstore and no one has any RTX 30XX stock from ANY manufacturer. 

Yeah but at least the others can give some sort of indication of when cards are coming. OCUK and Scan have been pretty good on that and Palit/Gigabyte/Zotac/MSI etc have been sporadically stocked in the UK over the last week. I haven't heard anyone in the EU getting an EVGA card, would be nice to know if EVGA plans to send any over to the EU anytime soon, a bunch of us are holding pre-orders for EVGA cards and have seen people who pre-ordered other cards much later than us receive their cards already (Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Palit etc).
    igralec84
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 09:53:30 (permalink)
    It seems even the US EVGA store won't get any stock this week because the site won't be fixed this week. Q1 2021 stable supply everywhere is looking more likely with every week.

shaolinn
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 195
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 10:50:29 (permalink)
    There is reason ftw3 was delayed, they were having problems in testing keeping the advertised boost clocks  and only solved the issue shortly before official launch https://forums.evga.com/M...POSCAPs-m3095238.aspx. Therefore the revised PCBs didn't arrive on time. For EU they said late Sept to early Oct. If you ordered from another store you have to take it up with them. They can only give a window for these cards simply because with all the import issues these days an customs taking longer than normal to clear shipments they do not know precisely themselves.
    Ravenmaster
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 743
    • Ribbons : 7
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 11:34:29 (permalink)
    To me, the delays look like they're happening due to a mass recall.

If we look back at previous Nvidia launches, there was always a decent supply of stock in the first wave then a much larger supply in the second wave. 

For the 3000 series, stock vanished 2 minutes after it was put on sale. I'm willing to bet that Nvidia got wind of the POSCAP problem from the reviewers and put out a recall on all their cards that were in transit to the retailers. 

People say scalpers and bots bought the first wave of cards up but if you look at eBay where they're being sold, most of the people listing them are selling pre-orders and don't even physically have those cards in their possession. And looking at the number of sellers that do physically have a 3080 to sell, there aren't that many of them.

Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero | Intel Core i9-14900KF | RTX 4090 FE | 2x32GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5 RAM (7200mhz) | 2x Samsung 990 Pro 4TB M.2 NVMe's for main OS and backup) | Windows 11 Pro 64-bit 23H2 |Klipsch 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos speakers + Denon AVR-X2800H Receiver | LG 42" C2 OLED | EVGA ASSOCIATE CODE: JRKV0L1B1GY3ADW

shaolinn
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 12:42:00 (permalink)
    Well the PSOSCAP issue is specific to aib cards. FE edition doesn't have any issues since it's the reference board. Aibs used custom boards and may therefore have recalled. Although after the new driver from today many are saying the issue is resolved.  If anything we have corona to thank for it. Manufacturing, office work etc all coming to a halt I don't think AIBs had very big time window to bring out products and test them.
    OleMortenF
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 122
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 12:47:52 (permalink)
    Well Jacob just tweeted that stock is on the way to EU. Hopefully we will see some soon :)
    shaolinn
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/28 12:50:33 (permalink)
    OleMortenF
    Well Jacob just tweeted that stock is on the way to EU. Hopefully we will see some soon :)

Hope they fix the overcharging issue before that.
    igralec84
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 02:06:28 (permalink)
    All stock this week and maybe next one too is heading to (e)retailers (probably to fullfill those hundreds of preorders), nothing will be up on EVGA stores any time soon. Especially not on the EU store that has it's own double VAT problem beside the bot buying one.

Shahzadasweet
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 05:16:51 (permalink)
    rjohnson11

At this time there is no info about EU stock. Worldwide stock of RTX 30XX video cards is depleted. I checked every major EU webstore and no one has any RTX 30XX stock from ANY manufacturer. 

Other suppliers especially in UK, overclockers & Scan are at least getting some stocks regularly and they are shipping that to users even if in limited amount they are getting, not the case for EVGA as 1st priority is US for some reason. While nothing has been shipped to EU as of now.
    https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/ocuk-nvidia-rtx-3080-series-update-thread-on-deliveries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/
    overclockers are updating daily on which suppliers are sending cards 
    https://www.scan.co.uk/sh...dia/rtx-30-series-faqs
    post edited by Shahzadasweet - 2020/09/29 05:23:39
    shaolinn
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 06:14:40 (permalink)
    Shahzadasweet
    rjohnson11

Other suppliers especially in UK, overclockers & Scan are at least getting some stocks regularly and they are shipping that to users even if in limited amount they are getting, not the case for EVGA as 1st priority is US for some reason. While nothing has been shipped to EU as of now.
    https://www.overclockers.co.uk/forums/threads/ocuk-nvidia-rtx-3080-series-update-thread-on-deliveries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/

They are US based. US is a way bigger market than EU in the first place and of course they will focus on their local market first. I'm just glad they offer their great warranty in EU too, but yes from their stream they said they were working with Etailers to get their cards to consumers quicker. Don't know if they were referring to only the US market or global they did not say. Problem is the few Etailers in EU that did have preorders went off their EU store pricing which is currently overcharging. I imagine many canceled their preorders at Etailers in the hope of getting a card straight from EU EVGA store. There will be stock in the EVGA EU store, but don't expect to win that lottery myself. They will sell out in around 2mins if not less and be limited in supply.
    Huntercyril
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 349
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 07:25:04 (permalink)
    shaolinn
    Shahzadasweet
    rjohnson11

They are US based. US is a way bigger market than EU in the first place and of course they will focus on their local market first. I'm just glad they offer their great warranty in EU too, but yes from their stream they said they were working with Etailers to get their cards to consumers quicker. Don't know if they were referring to only the US market or global they did not say. Problem is the few Etailers in EU that did have preorders went off their EU store pricing which is currently overcharging. I imagine many canceled their preorders at Etailers in the hope of getting a card straight from EU EVGA store. There will be stock in the EVGA EU store, but don't expect to win that lottery myself. They will sell out in around 2mins if not less and be limited in supply.

Their factories are in Taiwan, even Kingpin was / is at some point based here and GamersNexus, was about to visit him in April but couldn't, due to the crisis situation. I cannot tell if packaging of the cards are done in Taiwan but the process of testing the cards is done there so I'll assume they would indeed be packaged there. What I mean by that is that they could just ship to the EU and don't need to go through US.

EU population is roughly around 447 millions people, US population around 210 million. There are more people in the EU than in the US so from that point there is no reason to prioritize US over EU. Granted that not everyone in the EU will buy an EVGA card but the same can be said for the US. And I'm sure their analysis of the market tells them that US buys more than EU, but also people would be more interested in the EU if they felt like EVGA really cared and was a big shot in the EU,where I feel Asus or MSI are more leading here. So they wouldn't prioritize US over EU and would just ship to both regions regardless. 

Don't get me started on pricing too. Jacob said EVGA is trying to fix VAT issue but that's been already a week and yeah I feel like US comes first because it's US and everyone after. I know EVGA cares about all customers but still sometimes that doesn't show well. Also, they should stop working with scamming retailers where the card gained 150 / 200€ in almost every French retailer.... They should just sell them directly and tell them to go to hell. Sorry I'm a bit rash but had a long day and tired of some BS that because retailers made their margin and don't intend to lower their prices, EVGA still going to ship them and I could wait for months because I just don't want to give my money to a scamming retailer. That's theft at this point, honestly. 

Anyway, still waiting hopefully that EVGA fixes their EU store or at least that Amazon.fr got some quick 3080 FTW3 so I can order there and be done with this. I just want to buy EVGA and enjoy. :P 
    shaolinn
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 07:36:12 (permalink)
    Huntercyril
    shaolinn
    Shahzadasweet
    rjohnson11

Their factories are in Taiwan, even Kingpin was / is at some point based here and GamersNexus, was about to visit him in April but couldn't, due to the crisis situation. I cannot tell if packaging of the cards are done in Taiwan but the process of testing the cards is done there so I'll assume they would indeed be packaged there. What I mean by that is that they could just ship to the EU and don't need to go through US.

EU population is roughly around 447 millions people, US population around 210 million. There are more people in the EU than in the US so from that point there is no reason to prioritize US over EU. Granted that not everyone in the EU will buy an EVGA card but the same can be said for the US. And I'm sure their analysis of the market tells them that US buys more than EU, but also people would be more interested in the EU if they felt like EVGA really cared and was a big shot in the EU,where I feel Asus or MSI are more leading here. So they wouldn't prioritize US over EU and would just ship to both regions regardless. 

Don't get me started on pricing too. Jacob said EVGA is trying to fix VAT issue but that's been already a week and yeah I feel like US comes first because it's US and everyone after. I know EVGA cares about all customers but still sometimes that doesn't show well. Also, they should stop working with scamming retailers where the card gained 150 / 200€ in almost every French retailer.... They should just sell them directly and tell them to go to hell. Sorry I'm a bit rash but had a long day and tired of some BS that because retailers made their margin and don't intend to lower their prices, EVGA still going to ship them and I could wait for months because I just don't want to give my money to a scamming retailer. That's theft at this point, honestly. 

Anyway, still waiting hopefully that EVGA fixes their EU store or at least that Amazon.fr got some quick 3080 FTW3 so I can order there and be done with this. I just want to buy EVGA and enjoy. :P 

With bigger market I meant their main consumer base and its just easier for them to work in the market where their distribution network is more efficient. Yeah I agree would also prefer just using their EU store. I noticed the same for 2xxx series they never had stock at all anymore after a certain point (not that I wanted one in the first place), but the EU Etailers continued restocking these cards. The contracts they sign with these Etailers are probably beneficial for them and at the end of the day they are a business. The increase in price was caused by the bad launch tho its just normal economies of scale. If supply does not meet demand the price will skyrocket.

Huntercyril
    iCX Member
    • Total Posts : 349
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 08:02:51 (permalink)
    That's exactly what I don't understand. From my knowledge, not even EVGA nor US retailers (at least big ones like NewEgg) seem to have increased their prices and still, there's a lot of demand in the US and not alot of supplies. If it gets air shipped in " emergency " from Taiwan to US, this extra cost would be repercuted on the prices, but that's not the case in the US at least not in some big retailers. Why would it be the case then in EU, where a lot of retailers (in France, anyway) are hiding behind this excuse ? Also, prices were already increased to 1000€ a few minutes after the 3080 launch so that's not even because US got prioritized or anything, they knew what they were doing and why they were doing it.  

Meanwhile, when it will be fixed, EVGA EU store will sell FTW3 ultra at around 840€ (in France anyway) while retailers are selling them here for 1000€. That's what I don't get.
    jkh13
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 09:12:09 (permalink)
    So it appears that EVGA cards are delayed once again coming to the UK at least. Scan.co.uk was expecting a shipment today and on the 2nd-3rd Oct but they just tweeted that this isn't happening anymore for some reason. I would assume these are coming from Taiwan so it seems like there won't be any cards for at least another 2 weeks due to golden week now...
    Jonci025
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 09:23:51 (permalink)
    Same as the rest of you waiting for my already paid day of release order, and same as the rest of you hoping for one that doesn't break as soon as i plug it in,  ( EVGA, whilst we are all waiting for your fixes and updates and building more supplies, can you make changes so i can have one with white accents or an interchangeable plasticky bit on the end xxxx).  
    1984BC05A6D6416
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 177
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 09:45:00 (permalink)
    My 3090 FTW3 Ultra was shipped today to the EU with DHL Express Delivery On Demand. The card is coming directly from Taiwan. Right now the crad sits in the plane.
    paulmcpazzi
    • Total Posts : 41
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 09:47:10 (permalink)
    I honestly feel that it would take less than 10 minutes to update the store page to remove "Exc VAT" (assuming that these prices already include VAT) and a note regarding when the first batch is expected to be delivered.
    People should not have to dig through forum threads or Twitter for simple basic information such as pricing and product availability, especially considering that the 3080 (on paper) was launched almost two weeks ago.
    Scan.co.uk is providing more information than EVGA itself.

jkh13
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 09:47:46 (permalink)
    MaxTheOwl
    My 3090 FTW3 Ultra was shipped today to the EU with DHL Express Delivery On Demand. The card is coming directly from Taiwan. Right now the crad sits in the plane.

Where did you order from?
    1984BC05A6D6416
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 177
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 09:49:02 (permalink)
    jkh13
    MaxTheOwl

EVGA EU Store
    shaolinn
    Superclocked Member
    Re: RTX 3080 EU Delivery ? & UK Support number not working 2020/09/29 10:44:56 (permalink)
    MaxTheOwl
    jkh13
    MaxTheOwl

EVGA EU Store

Never heard back from you in terms of the VAT on the other thread. Did customer support refund the overcharge or not?
    Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile