EVGA

RMA Payment Error

Author
Homer2123
  • Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/24 01:57:09 (permalink)

Hello , i got my ARME Email for Security Payment Yesterday .

I tryed to pay with the Link in the Mail Several Times and Always got the Error oops Something Broke.

I tryed it again with a different Browser and the payment worked but after redirect to the evga Site it Showed me only blank Forms with No informations about my rma .

PayPal payment is booked and i got a Transaction Number but at rma it still Shows awaiting Credit Card .

Is the payment OK or is Something Else i have to do ?
post edited by Homer2123 - 2021/03/24 03:23:08

Attached Image(s)

4 Replies Related Threads

VirtualUnreality
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 122
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: RMA Payment Error 2021/03/24 20:54:06 (permalink)
      I note in your screen shot you're apparently somewhere in EU.  I speculate since you posted your PayPal account was debited that you're ok--Paypal( At least in USA TOS ) has a disclaimer they don't debit your linked account unless/until Merchant verifies transaction is successful/complete.  I've seen many many posts bemoaning a great slowdown in freight and multiple customs issues/delays due to the combinations of both the C19 Pandemic and Brexit changes; I wish you best of luck you're not caught in the affected group with your RMA.  From what I read in forums, EVGA EU is as overwhelmed as all other organizations trying to deal with the backlog of inquiries created by/related to above mentioned.  I've haven't done the advance cross ship option myself, but I'd suppose there should be an additional field indicating that security payment received in the myevga > myproducts page under that RMA'd product you can check to see if populated.  I've seen many examples in posts of EVGA US Tech's & Mod's helping out where they're able to fwd information and inquiries to EU counterparts; I'd email EVGA EU of your concern and be prepared in advance of high probability of a delayed response before you get an answer. GL! 

Want an easy way to save up to 10% on your next EVGA purchase? Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the EVGA associate code Y8SZAS1DU12NL92 at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to say "Thank You!" for using it! 

When you register your products please use my Rewards Program Code: NHZXD6NWS9 when uploading your invoice.  Thank you!
    EVGATech_DanielC
    EVGA Tech Support
    • Total Posts : 53
    Re: RMA Payment Error 2021/03/26 12:52:13 (permalink)
    Homer2123

Hello , i got my ARME Email for Security Payment Yesterday .

I tryed to pay with the Link in the Mail Several Times and Always got the Error oops Something Broke.

I tryed it again with a different Browser and the payment worked but after redirect to the evga Site it Showed me only blank Forms with No informations about my rma .

PayPal payment is booked and i got a Transaction Number but at rma it still Shows awaiting Credit Card .

Is the payment OK or is Something Else i have to do ?

Hello Homer, 
    This seems like it may be something internal with either our systems or with the way our payment processor is acting with your payment method, like Virtual Unreality Suggested best to email into our EU support email or call our EU support number for assistance in getting this resolved.
    We have two numbers for EU Support Listed Below:
  • Germany: +49 (0) 8918-904911
  • United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1788-247-506And the Email for Support is:  SupportEU@evga.com

If you have any questions feel free to reply or even give us a call or email so we can assist!

• Like our service? Please provide feedback for us at the link HERE
    Homer2123
    • Total Posts : 15
    Re: RMA Payment Error 2021/03/26 17:24:15 (permalink)
    With the phone Support in Europe its Impossible to get Somebody in the Line .

Tryed it the Last 2 Weeks on different Times at the working hours and after 30 Minutes of waiting i Hang up the Call .

Got in contact with Mail and waiting now keeps going
    AmirahRahman23
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re: RMA Payment Error 2021/03/30 10:04:58 (permalink)
    I have had the same issue as yourself, I dont feel to happy to keep trying as it debits your card even though there has been an error, I'm just weary also with people having issues with sending the rma's over after paying
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile