EVGA

Precision X1 LED control for CLC?

Author
ThrottleAbuse
  • Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/03/18 20:52:39 (permalink)
How do I get precision X1 to control the led lights on my EVGA CLC cooler? I cant seem to get them to link. When I open up the LED option it say 3070 FTW3 at the top then has a pic of the gpu and a drop down to change the LEDs. Then it also has a pic of a strip that says 60 leds. I cant figure out what that controls. I have a MSI x570 Tomahawk which has LEDs. It would be nice to control everything with the same program but I havent found out how to do it. I also have a razer mouse and fnatic keyboard that would be cool to link. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

1 Reply Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Precision X1 LED control for CLC? 2021/03/20 06:33:40 (permalink)
    Not sure there is a way to control the other brand hardware

My solution has been just run the same color on all LEDs that I want to match

Maybe another member has found a solution

Listing some specs might help others help you - OS details, versions of the software you have used ....

Look these FAQ over

How Do I Troubleshoot Issues with Flow Control For My CLC Cooler?
    Can I disconnect the USB Cable to a CLC Cooler after changing settings?
    How Do I Troubleshoot Precision X1 Issues?

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile