New X299 Series Motherboards

Page: < 12345 Showing page 5 of 5
Author
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 07:15:06 (permalink)
aspo1
have you ever thought about stockings? just because they havent set the launch OFFICIAL doesnt mean warehouses dont have them. actually price is set by EVGA, so Mindfactory cant change anything. Mindfactory was about 3weeks ahead and one of the 5 warehouses in EU that sold AMD Ryzens at their launch
dont lynch me for the leak, but there is actually a warehouse that also sells a delid tool who have the new Intels in stock and I know right

oh yes, I do know its RGB, but I really like the purple cobweb scheme 

edit: actually I dont know EVGAs politics, however, GPU and mainboards always shipped out on official launches. I also know people who carry business of whom share the same experiences.

I didn't lynch you, or anyone, I asked a legitimate question.

First: EVGA US, where the EVGA headquarters are located, always received the first shipment of all items, to include motherboards. Once they receive them, the split them up, ship some out and also sell some of their own stock. It takes 2 weeks on average for the board to go from the US to EU. EU customers have always complained that stock wasnt available same day in the EU that it was in the US. This is a known issue. History tends to repeat itself.

Second: Manufacturers SUGGESTED retail price is a suggestion. Any retailer can set their price up or down from there, so they are never bound by Eva's suggested retail price, or there wouldn't be discounts.

I don't care about delid tools, that was never the topic and CPU's from intel are not motherboards from EVGA. I am just passing along the information that has been available for years, and that was why I asked a question. At this point, we can wait and see what EVGA sets the prices at, since the x99 Micro was half the price you pre-ordered a x299 micro for. Maybe you will get your motherboard next week, maybe you will get it in a month. Hopefully you get it sooner than later, and EVGA went above and beyond this time.

Facts:
X99 micro2: https://eu.evga.com/produ...aspx?pn=131-HE-E095-KR price at €249 with vat. (€205 without vat)
X99 Micro 2 from Mindfactory: https://www.mindfactory.d...TX-Retail_1115401.html €277.50 which is €27.50 more than EVGA sells it for, so therefore, they aren't allowed to sell it for that according to what you know.

X299 micro from evga.com... not announced

X299 micro from Mindfactory: https://eu.evga.com/produ...aspx?pn=131-HE-E095-KR price at €535.... that is 2.15 times the cost of the last generation.

Fact:
EVGA has never once doubled the price of a motherboard from one generation to the next. Mindfactory went over double with their pricing, and I highly doubt they have stock.
Bobmitch
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8328
  • Ribbons : 47
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 07:21:42 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
aspo1
have you ever thought about stockings? just because they havent set the launch OFFICIAL doesnt mean warehouses dont have them. actually price is set by EVGA, so Mindfactory cant change anything. Mindfactory was about 3weeks ahead and one of the 5 warehouses in EU that sold AMD Ryzens at their launch
dont lynch me for the leak, but there is actually a warehouse that also sells a delid tool who have the new Intels in stock and I know right

oh yes, I do know its RGB, but I really like the purple cobweb scheme 

edit: actually I dont know EVGAs politics, however, GPU and mainboards always shipped out on official launches. I also know people who carry business of whom share the same experiences.

I didn't lynch you, or anyone, I asked a legitimate question.

First: EVGA US, where the EVGA headquarters are located, always received the first shipment of all items, to include motherboards. Once they receive them, the split them up, ship some out and also sell some of their own stock. It takes 2 weeks on average for the board to go from the US to EU. EU customers have always complained that stock wasnt available same day in the EU that it was in the US. This is a known issue. History tends to repeat itself.

Second: Manufacturers SUGGESTED retail price is a suggestion. Any retailer can set their price up or down from there, so they are never bound by Eva's suggested retail price, or there wouldn't be discounts.

I don't care about delid tools, that was never the topic and CPU's from intel are not motherboards from EVGA. I am just passing along the information that has been available for years, and that was why I asked a question. At this point, we can wait and see what EVGA sets the prices at, since the x99 Micro was half the price you pre-ordered a x299 micro for. Maybe you will get your motherboard next week, maybe you will get it in a month. Hopefully you get it sooner than later, and EVGA went above and beyond this time.

Facts:
X99 micro2: https://eu.evga.com/produ...aspx?pn=131-HE-E095-KR price at €249 with vat. (€205 without vat)
X99 Micro 2 from Mindfactory: https://www.mindfactory.d...TX-Retail_1115401.html €277.50 which is €27.50 more than EVGA sells it for, so therefore, they aren't allowed to sell it for that according to what you know.

X299 micro from evga.com... not announced

X299 micro from Mindfactory: https://eu.evga.com/produ...aspx?pn=131-HE-E095-KR price at €535.... that is 2.15 times the cost of the last generation.

Fact:
EVGA has never once doubled the price of a motherboard from one generation to the next. Mindfactory went over double with their pricing, and I highly doubt they have stock.

Funny...Newegg has most model x299 boards listed for pre-sale and prices look normal.  I bet that Mindfactory is just gauging

MSI MAG X670-E Tomahawk;  Ryzen 7 7800X3D; Asus TUF RTX 4070 TI OC; Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 PSU; 32 GB  Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 RGB; Corsair iCue Link H150i RGB 360MM AIO; 2-Western Digital Black 4 TB SN850X NVMe; Creative SoundBlaster Z;  Lian Li Lancool III; EVGA Z15 Keyboard; Razer Viper 8K Mouse

Heatware:  http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=72402    Affiliate code: 1L2RV0BNQ6                                          
Associate Code:  UD82LJP3Y1FIQPR

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 07:32:04 (permalink)
bobmitch
Funny...Newegg has most model x299 boards listed for pre-sale and prices look normal.  I bet that Mindfactory is just gauging

Even more funny, Newegg is typically one of the very first e-tailers to receive EVGA stock for online sales. But, they don't have anything listed for EVGA on the x299 front.. strange that they haven't listed something that isn't available, for double the asking price of all of other competitors.
quadlatte
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 7191
  • Ribbons : 56
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 08:00:24 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
bobmitch

Even more funny, Newegg is typically one of the very first e-tailers to receive EVGA stock for online sales. But, they don't have anything listed for EVGA on the x299 front.. strange that they haven't listed something that isn't available, for double the asking price of all of other competitors.

I have seen places list something as pre-order with outrageous price only to drop it once stock arrives. But either way i would never buy at those prices

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=72498
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 08:11:07 (permalink)
quadlatte
I have seen places list something as pre-order with outrageous price only to drop it once stock arrives. But either way i would never buy at those prices

All of the boards that have been announced are well in line with the actual motherboard MSRP's, so they will likely update the price once EVGA announces and actually releases their x299 line. Hopefully anyone that pre-ordered at the higher price will receive the real price once the price is actually announced. I personally wouldn't put my card information into any website that is listing double the price of an item just to have it listed.
bcavnaugh
The Crunchinator
  • Total Posts : 38977
  • Ribbons : 282
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 08:27:55 (permalink)
A Game Play To Force EVGA to Post Prices, Allow Pre-Orders, and so on.
The Forum was much happier with EVGA when they did not allow Pre-Orders on their Website Store.
post edited by bcavnaugh - 2017/06/21 09:06:06

Associate Code: 9E88QK5L7811G3H

aspo1
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 09:02:18 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
quadlatte

All of the boards that have been announced are well in line with the actual motherboard MSRP's, so they will likely update the price once EVGA announces and actually releases their x299 line. Hopefully anyone that pre-ordered at the higher price will receive the real price once the price is actually announced. I personally wouldn't put my card information into any website that is listing double the price of an item just to have it listed.

As I said before: Mindfactory shipped all AMD Ryzens out at official launch, 3weeks before most other warehouse in EU got their stocks (it isnt the first case I preordered something) at still the lowest pricetag within the EU
trying to make Mindfactory sound like a scam is literally beyond me

edit: wasnt there a "leak" of an greece shop that listed a mysterious Intel Xeon that got announced a few weeks later? like the rumors of the 7740x that came up, uhm, there are alot of people that know in advantage but dont say anything
post edited by aspo1 - 2017/06/21 09:11:14
Iamrogue
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 235
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 09:15:24 (permalink)
I can't remember the last time i was begging for some information this much - i must have been a kid during Christmas season for Amiga600...

silent treatment shows the attitude for its customers

all know that EVGA is a small vendor with a legion of faithful customers comparing to asus, gb and msi
it is sad that we can see only the middle finger from them regarding this simple subject...
realy sad...

I wonder if I am alone in this observation?

7980XE @ 4,98GHz | 32GB @ 4294 CL17/17/17/37 | X299 DARK | 2xRTX2080Ti @ 2130MHz | 2,5TB NVMe(intel) | 1600W T2 

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/8483122

https://www.3dmark.com/fs/20405972
cateno
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 979
  • Ribbons : 3
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 09:21:10 (permalink)
hello

this german site have today the  apex and RE6 listing price under the micro X299
by mail the SAV speak is not a real price  is waiting the disponibility of this MB's to adjust the final price

Z690 classified start build

X299 DARK  7900X 7740x soon 7980X
X299 APEX
X299 rampage Extreme

E762 W3520@4.2  E679 2600k
E760 X980 
E761 I920
E770 I950
and SR2's  and SRX's
Z87 classified , MVIE built with 4770K
Z97 classified , ftw Z97 ,  MFVII  only wait for gigabyte LN2 
X99 series.... classified , FTW , RE5 , oc formula, profesional , X11 , soc force , msi gaming9ack

X79 classified, dark and RIVE, RIVBE,, xtreme11
and many classified a panel from EVGA  no just one sample

and other  DFI giga etc  

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 09:39:38 (permalink)
aspo1
Scarlet-Tech
quadlatte

As I said before: Mindfactory shipped all AMD Ryzens out at official launch, 3weeks before most other warehouse in EU got their stocks (it isnt the first case I preordered something) at still the lowest pricetag within the EU

edit: wasnt there a "leak" of an greece shop that listed a mysterious Intel Xeon that got announced a few weeks later? like the rumors of the 7740x that came up, uhm, there are alot of people that know in advantage but dont say anything

You are changing the subject... again.. we are not talking about AMD cpus or boards. We are not talking about ASUS boards. We are not talking about delidding tools. We are talking about EVGA boards and EVGA's history. This has nothing to do with Intel leaks, amd leaks, other brands. Strictly EVGA. Trying to compare other brands, other topics, other subjects.. they won't change the history.

As of this time, you have changed the subject every time that facts are prevented. Just let us know how much they actually charge you and when you actually get the Micro board. Can you do that for us? My assumption is you will receive your board 1 month after it releases in the US.
aspo1
  • Total Posts : 5
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/21 14:05:38 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
aspo1
Scarlet-Tech
quadlatte

You are changing the subject... again.. we are not talking about AMD cpus or boards. We are not talking about ASUS boards. We are not talking about delidding tools. We are talking about EVGA boards and EVGA's history. This has nothing to do with Intel leaks, amd leaks, other brands. Strictly EVGA. Trying to compare other brands, other topics, other subjects.. they won't change the history.

As of this time, you have changed the subject every time that facts are prevented. Just let us know how much they actually charge you and when you actually get the Micro board. Can you do that for us? My assumption is you will receive your board 1 month after it releases in the US.

do you actually get what I write?
but for sure, youll be the first and only one to be informed about pricings, stockings, etc ahead of everyones else .................
however, Ill look forward to share my experiences(if I dont forget)
post edited by aspo1 - 2017/06/21 14:11:34
MSim
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 14685
  • Ribbons : 38
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/22 02:37:10 (permalink)
Scarlet-Tech
bobmitch

Any number of reason for why Newegg doesn't have evga mobo listed yet.

1) product late to the market  (evga has been late before)
2) dispute between the companies
3) other mfg products are given higher priority
4) company has delayed sending product information

It's normal to see the top 4 motherboard mfg (ASRock, ASUS, GIGABYTE and MSI) first on retailers websites. They have a larger product lineup and sell more units.

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/22 04:53:35 (permalink)
aspo1
do you actually get what I write?
but for sure, youll be the first and only one to be informed about pricings, stockings, etc ahead of everyones else .................
however, Ill look forward to share my experiences(if I dont forget)

Yeah, so read what you write.. and I think much is lost in translation.

How would I find anything ahead of everyone else? Please share.
Valtrius Malleus
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 290
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/22 05:18:15 (permalink)
jchambers2586
will there be any $130 boards or do I need to go to AMD ?

AMD use over 4000 pins, cant remember the exact number, so motherboards are reportedly going to cost more. If you can find a threadripper board for under $150 I'll be impressed.
pat39576
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 203
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/28 08:37:40 (permalink)
Valtrius Malleus
jchambers2586
will there be any $130 boards or do I need to go to AMD ?

AMD use over 4000 pins, cant remember the exact number, so motherboards are reportedly going to cost more. If you can find a threadripper board for under $150 I'll be impressed.

Same, I would expect gold pins so 4000 plus pins is not going to be cheap. Intels boards likely will be cheaper but few will be $130 cheap.
the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
Re: New X299 Series Motherboards 2017/06/28 16:59:00 (permalink)
Hey.. sometimes EVGA takes longer to get to the plate... but I don't see their boards in the video that I just shared in the overclocking section... EVGA... take your time, avoid the outright rage that is getting ready to ensue.

https://forums.evga.com/T...-m2688200.aspx#2688200
Page: < 12345 Showing page 5 of 5
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile