Microsoft Flight Simulator Insider Program begins, development roadmap revealed

Author
rjohnson11
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 102313
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 84
2019/08/17 03:50:03 (permalink)
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/microsoft-flight-simulator-insider-program-begins-development-roadmap-revealed/

Microsoft Flight Simulator made a grand return to the spotlight earlier this year thanks to an impressive reveal at E3. Now, it won’t be long for the first enthusiasts to get their hands on it, as the Flight Simulator Insider Program has been taking sign-ups and is now ready to kick off. The developers have also released a roadmap to detail the updates ahead.
The Flight Simulator Insider Program is now live. Currently, testing is being kept internal but Insiders should get their hands on an alpha build soon. We can expect some frequent updates too, with the developers currently aiming for around three media updates per month from August through October.

A lot of people have been looking forward to this. Let's hope the quality is also great. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X,  Corsair Mp700 Pro M.2, 64GB Corsair Dominator Titanium DDR5  X670E Steel Legend, MSI RTX 4090 Associate Code: H5U80QBH6BH0AXF. I am NOT an employee of EVGA

3 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator Insider Program begins, development roadmap revealed 2019/08/17 07:28:04 (permalink)
    just hope it does not crash Windows like the old version would

Better graphic will be a nice upgrade

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

GTXJackBauer
    Omnipotent Enthusiast
    • Total Posts : 10323
    • Ribbons : 48
    Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator Insider Program begins, development roadmap revealed 2019/08/17 10:59:19 (permalink)
    Cool GTX

Better graphic will be a nice upgrade

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
    LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
    Hoggle
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 10103
    • Ribbons : 4
    Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator Insider Program begins, development roadmap revealed 2019/08/17 14:10:49 (permalink)
    I agree it was a series I really liked also hopefully you crash if you hit a building. I think flying around landmarks has been one of the best parts of the series but it kind of takes away some of the challenge when you don't have to worry about flying to close to a objects. Flying under the Golden Gate Bridge is fun but not much of a challenge when you can pass right through the bridge itself without a crash.

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile