EVGA

Helpful ReplyK|NGP|N Hybrid and Hydro Copper - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation Lists

Page: << < ..241242243244245.. > >> Showing page 244 of 301
Author
Kevin115
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 184
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:25:16 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman
bebopcola
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader
So was the only place that had the time that the que opened on these forums? They didn’t have it posted on the website or Twitter? Do random people just happen to get up and try 3 hours early and get in, or did their software do it for them? Who knows

It was on Twitter a few days ago, and I saw it announced on a couple Discords.

Personally, I saw the twitter post from EVGA saying 9AM, thought it was 9am EST as it usually is. I woke up a bit earlier, was refreshing, and at 6:06 PST it let me in and allowed me to put in a notify. None of the other cards worked though, and then I realized it was probably a mistake. Didn't realize other people encountered the same thing too, glad I'm not alone.

Lol this guys account is 1 week old that is a huge red flag. Also Jacobs tweet said 9:00 am PST was when the queue opens. The 6:00 am people most definitely were using scripting and bots to monitor the Evga site .....

Its not like I created this account to try to get a 30 series ti card or anything. Been trying to get a new gpu for ages, and heard that evga was my best bet in terms of the queue. Tweet said "Tomorrow (Tuesday 6/15) at 9AM PT". I didn't realize the PT part, as every past queue has been 9AM ET (6am PST). I woke up at 5:30, got setup, and spammed refresh with the notify links till the page came up. Is it even possible to bot evga in the first place?

It would be quite challenging to bot EVGA based on my knowledge, but I wouldn't say it is impossible. There are genius all over the world who can find a solution to trick the system. The most difficult part I think is how to work around the Google ReCaptcha. Unless EVGA did not implement it correctly, it would be hard to get around the validation. Whenever bot is initiating a request from a non-user browser client, the ReCaptcha will kick in and ask the requester to complete the classic puzzle task. I think it is impossible to automate this part, or at least I cannot.
oldmanian
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 263
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: K|NGP|N Hybrid and Hydro Copper - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation Lists 2021/06/15 16:28:35 (permalink)
It looks like 3 people at this point got in at 6:06:XX. Regardless of what the people on this forum alledge I didn’t use anything other then the wrong time and F5. It’s up to EVGA now, and I can discuss it with them however they’d like to contact me, or maybe I’ll just ping them.

Per Jacob on Twitter, no shipment notifications today.
post edited by oldmanian - 2021/06/15 16:51:09
Duranage
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 144
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:35:37 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader
So was the only place that had the time that the que opened on these forums? They didn’t have it posted on the website or Twitter? Do random people just happen to get up and try 3 hours early and get in, or did their software do it for them? Who knows

Personally, I saw the twitter post from EVGA saying 9AM, thought it was 9am EST as it usually is. I woke up a bit earlier, was refreshing, and at 6:06 PST it let me in and allowed me to put in a notify. None of the other cards worked though, and then I realized it was probably a mistake. Didn't realize other people encountered the same thing too, glad I'm not alone.

This just makes me want to ask more questions...

The pages were loading just fine up until 9. Why would you keep refreshing if the pages were actually loading? Refreshing for 6 minutes straight.... 

My odds of getting it are a lot higher than the vast majority given my time stamp. However I still hope that they do not honour the times prior to 9AM PST.
post edited by Duranage - 2021/06/15 16:38:17
RaphaelSoliman
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:38:37 (permalink)
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

The pages were loading just fine up until 9. Why would you keep refreshing if the pages were actually loading? Refreshing for 6 minutes straight.... 

I was refreshing because auto notify wasn't showing up, which is the usual during these drops for a while. Kept refreshing until it showed up. I would be happy to discuss with EVGA, but I do not like getting falsely accused of botting a site that I didn't bot.
bebopcola
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:40:34 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

I was refreshing because auto notify wasn't showing up, which is the usual during these drops for a while. Kept refreshing until it showed up. I would be happy to discuss with EVGA, but I do not like getting falsely accused of botting a site that I didn't bot.

How do you know so much about these drops if you just heard about EVGA? Mr 1 week old account ....
Duranage
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:42:30 (permalink)
Kevin115

It would be quite challenging to bot EVGA based on my knowledge, but I wouldn't say it is impossible. There are genius all over the world who can find a solution to trick the system. The most difficult part I think is how to work around the Google ReCaptcha. Unless EVGA did not implement it correctly, it would be hard to get around the validation. Whenever bot is initiating a request from a non-user browser client, the ReCaptcha will kick in and ask the requester to complete the classic puzzle task. I think it is impossible to automate this part, or at least I cannot.

They're not a cyber security corporation, they are a manufacturing corporation. The odds that they use a much stronger system than the majority of other established non-independent businesses out there are extremely low. 

Just look at video games with the anti-pirating software. There are companies which spend months to years developing this software. That software gets cracked in minutes. 

You're talking about a system which hasn't changed in a long time, using a generic ReCaptcha which hasn't changed in a long time. It's extremely possible and easily doable if you had the skills.
RaphaelSoliman
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:44:02 (permalink)
bebopcola
RaphaelSoliman
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

How do you know so much about these drops if you just heard about EVGA? Mr 1 week old account ....

Is doing my research illegal nowadays or something? Saw all the hype build up, decided to join EVGA elite and saw what happened during the original 3080ti and 3070ti queue drops. Talk all you want, won't affect me.
maxotneovader
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:45:07 (permalink)
Wait a second, u just can’t join elite…..
Duranage
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:45:32 (permalink)
bebopcola

Lol. Honestly it wouldn't surprise me to find out that someone has created a program and slipped it to their friends/partners to get in to the system. Their story just keeps experiencing things that can only be explained with luck, at a time when it should not have been possible and no reasonable person had reason to be performing said activities.

My hopes are that the reason why they have not sent out any cards toward for these drops is to assess the situation with these people cheating the system.
post edited by Duranage - 2021/06/15 16:47:56
djwarreng
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 512
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:46:15 (permalink)
bebopcola
RaphaelSoliman
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

the one week old account guy is very suspicious...especially since he is now saying that he has participated in multiple drops...well the last drop was over a week ago....soo he would have to have a 2nd account that was already elite...."I was refreshing because auto notify wasn't showing up, which is the usual during these drops for a while."
either way, seems like he probably has multiple accounts 
mwf4321
  • Total Posts : 10
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:46:34 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

i was refreshing the page well before 9am too, and on 3 diff browser which btw took about 5min each to actually login. the site didnt just start going bad at 9am, it was happening before.  if you got a good queue time then good for you, the people whining about it just mad yours came before theirs. 

post edited by mwf4321 - 2021/06/15 16:48:12
maxotneovader
  • Total Posts : 45
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:49:44 (permalink)
Oh also I really don’t care what time anyone got, I’m happy with my hybrid. I’m just goofing off and joining the bandwagon
RaphaelSoliman
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:50:22 (permalink)
maxotneovader
Wait a second, u just can’t join elite…..

Yes you can, by registering an EVGA product.

Duranage
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:51:23 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman
Yes you can, by registering an EVGA product.

You just heard about EVGA, so how did you already have a product to register? lol
RaphaelSoliman
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:52:31 (permalink)
djwarreng
bebopcola
RaphaelSoliman
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

the one week old account guy is very suspicious...especially since he is now saying that he has participated in multiple drops...well the last drop was over a week ago....soo he would have to have a 2nd account that was already elite...."I was refreshing because auto notify wasn't showing up, which is the usual during these drops for a while."
either way, seems like he probably has multiple accounts 

Guarantee you, this is the only account I have. I have friends that have EVGA elite, and they are the ones that told me about it. I asked them questions, which is how I figured it out. Seems like you guys are just mad that I got a faster time.
post edited by RaphaelSoliman - 2021/06/15 16:53:41
Duranage
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:53:26 (permalink)
maxotneovader
Oh also I really don’t care what time anyone got, I’m happy with my hybrid. I’m just goofing off and joining the bandwagon

I'm happy with my time as well, and just find it weird and funny that their stories don't seem to hold up and only new accounts with low posts are defending them.
RaphaelSoliman
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:55:02 (permalink)
Forgot to mention, I actually created this account a few months ago, but registered Elite a week ago, which is why it says account made 1 week ago.
bebopcola
  • Total Posts : 24
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:58:49 (permalink)
Ok these series of posts are my fault. I should not have instigated the 6:06:xx people, this is all out of our control anyways it's up to Evga to decide what should be done ... Sorry about mucking up this thread....
Duranage
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 16:59:17 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman

Guarantee you, this is the only account I have. I have friends that have EVGA elite, and they are the ones that told me about it. I asked them questions, which is how I figured it out. Seems like you guys are just mad that I got a faster time.

You claimed doing your research as defense. Asking a few friends about how the system works is not research, especially with all of your accidental slips which seem to contradict your previous statements. You seem to have an explanation for everything and continue to vehemently try to defend yourself, when it will literally get you no where. That is a trait in psychology which is seen by people who are dishonest.

You seem to know all the inner workings of how a drop works, despite claims of never hearing about EVGA, doing it wrong despite your adamant ability doing research, and somehow profiting from it. 

There are more red flags than a Chinese Communist Parade.
Kevin115
Superclocked Member
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:02:32 (permalink)
mwf4321
RaphaelSoliman
Duranage
RaphaelSoliman
Jobotoo
maxotneovader

i was refreshing the page well before 9am too, and on 3 diff browser which btw took about 5min each to actually login. the site didnt just start going bad at 9am, it was happening before.  if you got a good queue time then good for you, the people whining about it just mad yours came before theirs. 

True. But that's not all. It is kind of unfair for the people spent hours trying after 9AM PT while someone can slip into the queue.
djwarreng
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 512
Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:02:49 (permalink)
RaphaelSoliman
Forgot to mention, I actually created this account a few months ago, but registered Elite a week ago, which is why it says account made 1 week ago.

the date you created your account is reflected in the Joined section of your profile; which was a week ago...I became elite last year and didn't use the forum at all until late last year to track the queue and my joined date is reflected in each post i make on the forum just like yours
  • gritunit
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 111
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:03:03 (permalink)
    24G-P5-3999-KR 6/15/2021 10:06:27 AM PT No
    RaphaelSoliman
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:04:16 (permalink)
    Duranage
    RaphaelSoliman

You claimed doing your research as defense. Asking a few friends about how the system works is not research, especially with all of your accidental slips which seem to contradict your previous statements. You seem to have an explanation for everything and continue to vehemently try to defend yourself, when it will literally get you no where. That is a trait in psychology which is seen by people who are dishonest.

You seem to know all the inner workings of how a drop works, despite claims of never hearing about EVGA, doing it wrong despite your adamant ability doing research, and somehow profiting from it. 

There are more red flags than a Chinese Communist Parade.

"despite claims of never hearing about EVGA" What? I literally have an EVGA 970 in my system...
    mwf4321
    • Total Posts : 10
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:09:26 (permalink)
    Duranage
    maxotneovader

I'm happy with my time as well, and just find it weird and funny that their stories don't seem to hold up and only new accounts with low posts are defending them.

by new accounts i assume you mean me?  i'll also assume your about 15yo by the way your acting,  he has a faster time than me, he must be cheating  so by your logic anyone in first/sec/third place in anything is a cheater?  also who are you to be the guardian gatekeeper of injustice here on the forum? mods exist for a reason and like with anything else your suspicions are yours alone and to think you deserve an explanation for what you suspect happened and what you have absolutely no proof of nor anything other than he was a new user is pathetic.   im probably twice your age, heard about evga long before you and yet here i am a "new" user. and you can say your happy with your time all you want but your actions say otherwise. 

post edited by mwf4321 - 2021/06/15 17:10:38
    Kevin115
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:12:52 (permalink)
    djwarreng
    RaphaelSoliman

the date you created your account is reflected in the Joined section of your profile; which was a week ago...I became elite last year and didn't use the forum at all until late last year to track the queue and my joined date is reflected in each post i make on the forum just like yours

I think you're right. I register on 10/7/2020 which is reflected in each post as Joined: 10/7/2020 And the exact date I became an ELITE member is Dec 14th, 2020 which was 2 months after my registration. I still kept that ELITE Membership welcome email.

Jobotoo
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 188
    Re: K|NGP|N Hybrid and Hydro Copper - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation Lists 2021/06/15 17:18:26 (permalink)
    oldmanian
    It looks like 3 people at this point got in at 6:06:XX. Regardless of what the people on this forum alledge I didn’t use anything other then the wrong time and F5. It’s up to EVGA now, and I can discuss it with them however they’d like to contact me, or maybe I’ll just ping them.

Per Jacob on Twitter, no shipment notifications today.

I think you got lucky and hope you get a card.

Thanks for the info on notifications from Jacob!

Duranage
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:20:59 (permalink)
    mwf4321

by new accounts i assume you mean me?  i'll also assume your about 15yo by the way your acting,  he has a faster time than me, he must be cheating  so by your logic anyone in first/sec/third place in anything is a cheater?  also who are you to be the guardian gatekeeper of injustice here on the forum? mods exist for a reason and like with anything else your suspicions are yours alone and to think you deserve an explanation for what you suspect happened and what you have absolutely no proof of nor anything other than he was a new user is pathetic.   im probably twice your age, heard about evga long before you and yet here i am a "new" user. and you can say your happy with your time all you want but your actions say otherwise. 

I'm actually 33, turning 34 in August. Age doesn't come into play for logic, reasoning, evidence and the desire to ask questions. Everyone should ask questions when something does not make sense. 

It's a situation where what occurred should not have been possible in any reasonable situation. I'm actually happy with my time and not worried about my ability to obtain this card.

How am I being a guardian or gatekeeper? You are obviously trolling. This guy keeps contradicting himself and just destroyed his argument by claiming that he had his account for months and only just recently became elite, which is why his account says 1 week old. It is now being shown that your forum account states when you created the account, not when you became elite.

I have only been asking questions which his answers seem to fail to explain. Repeatedly.

Trolls refuse to look at evidence, refuse to believe logic, and refuse to understand reason. You are proving very quickly where you live. Which is under a bridge. So as I advise others, don't feed the troll and this will be the last you get a response from me.

post edited by Duranage - 2021/06/15 17:25:35
    Kevin115
    Superclocked Member
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:24:00 (permalink)
    Duranage
    mwf4321

I'm actually 33, turning 34 in August. 

It's a situation where what occurred should not have been possible in any reasonable situation. I'm actually happy with my time and not worried about my ability to obtain this card.

How am I being a guardian or gatekeeper? You are obviously trolling. This guy keeps contradicting himself and just destroyed his argument by claiming that he had his account for months and only just recently became elite, which is why his account says 1 week old. It is now being shown that your forum account states when you created the account, not when you became elite.

I have only been asking questions which his answers seem to fail to explain. Repeatedly.

Trolls refuse to look at evidence, refuse to believe logic, and refuse to understand reason. You are proving very quickly where you live. Which is under a bridge. So as I advise others, don't feed the troll and this will be the last you get a response from me.

Agree.
    EVGAUser06212021
    • Total Posts : 30
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 17:27:07 (permalink)
    24G-P5-3999-KR 6/15/2021 10:11:36 AM PT No
    Andrew7xX
    • Total Posts : 17
    Re: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N - Unofficial Auto-Notify Confirmation List 2021/06/15 18:16:31 (permalink)
    Whoa. As if getting in at 9am wasn’t hard enough, we have to deal with a shadow pool of people that got in three hours early than they were supposed to. LOL . I guess I’m never getting that card .

Page: << < ..241242243244245.. > >> Showing page 244 of 301
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile