Hadron Hydro + Corsair H80i

Author
pompario
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2015/02/23 21:12:57 (permalink)
Hello guys im new to the forums.

I recently purchased these two seeing as the installation looked quite simple on the videos but after getting them delievered I realized the fans on the hadron hydro are setup differently from a ''normal'' case and I dont know whats the best way to install a H80i inside the case. Any ideas?

Bonus points for anyone who can help me figure out how to remove the top cover, the manual says remove the top backside screws but im either removing the wrong ones or I dont know **** im doing. (most likely).

Thanks

1 Reply Related Threads

_JoseR
    SSC Member
    • Total Posts : 826
    • Reward points : 0
    • Ribbons : 1
    Re: Hadron Hydro + Corsair H80i 2015/03/05 08:05:17 (permalink)
    Roll out the welcome wagon! I apologize for the late response so if you have figured this out then please disregard this reply. From the looks of it there are a total 4X screws on the back of the case in the top portion to remove the cover. Once you have removed all 4 screws you should be able to slide the cover back and then lift off (in addition to the screws, the cover is secured down by hooking on to the rest of the case.) You should be able to figure out what is the best way to mount your CPU cooler with the cover off.

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile