EVGA

For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway?

Author
Rcrist90
  • Total Posts : 46
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/05/13 15:16:34 (permalink)
Title. Do they send us an email? Do they send something over EVGA.com as well? When do you find out you've won? Do they send it out immediately? Can you recuse yourself from certain giveaways if you don't want the item? If you've won something once, does that mean you cannot win anything else for the rest of the month?

Register your products with my code please! I'll make it worth your while ;)

Use my associate code to save 3% on your EVGA GPU purchase! And up to 10% on other products! Use CDPGWU2BO6QBD6I. Works with "EVGA Double 50" to get an additional percentage off.

7 Replies Related Threads

z999z3mystorys
    CLASSIFIED Member
    • Total Posts : 4480
    • Ribbons : 23
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/05/13 15:29:27 (permalink)
    From the terms and conditions:
    7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. All winners will be posted on the Sweepstakes website on each day of the drawing. Winners have up to 15 days to contact Sponsor at iwon@evga.com to claim their prize.
    Upon receipt of Winner’s prize claim, Sponsor will direct Winner to the official Terms and Conditions and Winner must confirm acceptance of these Terms and Conditions to continue. Once accepted, Sponsor will verify Winner’s information, address, and whether additional forms and declarations are required before shipping the prize.
    Sponsorshall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Prizes will be shipped via Sponsor’s choice of carrier and speed within a reasonable time after Winner has contacted Sponsor and provided all necessary forms and/or declarations, if applicable.
    The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
    Following the completion of the initial Sweepstakes Period, EVGA may develop additional EVGA ELITE Member Daily Giveaways of the same design. The winner selection and notification requirements will remain the same as the initial Sweepstakes.

It doesn't seem to directly say that winners will be e-mailed if they won, so it might be that you just have to check the page of winners every so often here: https://www.evga.com/member/elite/giveaway/

That said, I don't know if people do get a e-mail if they have won, maybe they do, but I can't see anywhere in the terms that says it'll happen.

I also don't see anything in there that says you can't win again if you have already won, so I assume there is no preset limit on winning or anything like you can't win more than once every 30 days.
    post edited by z999z3mystorys - 2021/05/13 15:31:49
    abdull74
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 103
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/05/14 09:41:51 (permalink)
    thank you z999z3mystorys

Keep it Simple
    TonyTheLiger
    • Total Posts : 77
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/05/14 11:46:25 (permalink)
    Was wondering this as well - this is why I search before I post. Thanks for the info!

"It is in the depths of ourselves that we find the expanse of the world." - Jane Austenson
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/05/14 11:55:27 (permalink)
    It is up to you to check and see if you won

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

darklord2021
    Superclocked Member
    • Total Posts : 104
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/05/14 17:07:19 (permalink)
    I am never good with contests/giveaway, so maybe you will have a better chance once I am an elite member.
    Dewey5980
    • Total Posts : 56
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/06/02 09:23:32 (permalink)
    thank you so much
    DeniBrenn
    • Total Posts : 100
    Re: For Elite members, how do we get a notification that we've won the daily giveaway? 2021/06/02 09:25:36 (permalink)
    I didn't even know there was a daily giveaway.. thanks!!
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile