EVGA

EVGA XR1 Lite Goes to USB Device Port reset Failed

Author
DarkRaGaming
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2023/03/23 11:49:30 (permalink)
This only happens to the EVGA XR1 lite The USB port will work with anything else. I plug in a mouse and keyboard and it works fine. Just when I use any XR1 Lite. After computer reset it will work for maybe an hour before I start getting issues. I bought 3 of them and they all do the same thing. 

Edit : 

Specs 
Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix 670E
Ram 128GB G skill DDR5
GPU Geforce RTX 3090
I do have Elgato 4k capture card PCI and cam link

I have tried every slot on the USB in the back and my 2 in front panel. Also tried a Power USB Hub. 

USB port works with anything else. As soon as i unplug EVGA Capture card and plug in another device . The USB port works. But the Capture Card stop working when using it in Streamlabs OBS and OBS. Also Discord. 
post edited by DarkRaGaming - 2023/03/24 21:39:58

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: EVGA XR1 Lite Goes to USB Device Port reset Failed 2023/03/24 08:48:17 (permalink)
    Welcome to the EVGA Forums

New low post accounts cannot place links or photos

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

Please list your hardware & OS

Using USB 2.0 or 3.0 port?

Is the USB port on the back of the MB, on the Case or on a Hub?

Have you tested All USB ports directly on the back of the MB?

Is the USB port your trying to use a high power port ?  (listed, supports USB charging)

If it happens only when your idle, does the USB port go to sleep? (test disable USB sleep mode)

Have you tried removing all software & drivers for the XR1 lite & then rebooting PC, then reinstall software & drivers?

How to Fix Code 43 Errors - Lifewire

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

DarkRaGaming
    • Total Posts : 2
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: EVGA XR1 Lite Goes to USB Device Port reset Failed 2023/03/24 21:41:26 (permalink)
    Cool GTX
    Welcome to the EVGA Forums

New low post accounts cannot place links or photos

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Please list your hardware & OS

Using USB 2.0 or 3.0 port?

Is the USB port on the back of the MB, on the Case or on a Hub?

Have you tested All USB ports directly on the back of the MB?

Is the USB port your trying to use a high power port ?  (listed, supports USB charging)

If it happens only when your idle, does the USB port go to sleep? (test disable USB sleep mode)

Have you tried removing all software & drivers for the XR1 lite & then rebooting PC, then reinstall software & drivers?

I have edit my Original Post/ It happens normally when Using. USB Sleep mode is already disable. I have tested all ports. As soon as the Device is change to example mouse or hard drive that port is working. My ports are 3.0 or higher. 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile