Answeredevga solved the problem

Page: << < ..67 > Showing page 6 of 7
Author
EVGATech_DanielM
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 1132
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/08 08:55:34 (permalink)
sorag
I just ask EVGA to write a letter to the Polish post office and describe the whole situation from EVGA because I can't do anything myself in this matter. Am I asking so much???

We do not tend to get involved in disputes between the sender and the courier. We can only request you appeal to them as we have already suggested. We have stated on this forum for public view we received a empty box and implored you to continue your claim.
yaymz
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 736
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/08 09:45:35 (permalink)
Numerous people on this thread have suggested you to compare the weight of the package when DHL received it, to what was originally sent through Polish Post.  The only person who can do this is you.  Not sure why you keep going back to the forums here and complaining that EVGA is being unfair.  They received an unsigned for empty box on their doorstep.  *Major shrug*

cpu: Intel 12900k-EK Quantum Magnitude waterblock
mobo: Asus z690 Apex
ram: G.skill DDR5 @ 6000+.
gpu: MSI 4090 Suprim Liq x on EK-Quantum Vector² Trio ABP waterblock
ssd: Samsung m.2 980 Pro 2TB (x2)
psu: beQuiet Dark Power Pro 1500w
case: Lian-li o11d xl
monitor: Asus ROG Swift 27" 1440p @240hz (PG279QM).[/
dragomirc
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 760
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/08 11:40:37 (permalink)
Following all posts, several things are clear:
  1. You paid shipping to Polish Post - NOTHING ELSE MATTER.
    Polish Post did not deliver as you paid for, so they must reimburse you.
    Sure, after they reimburse you, they should ask DHL to reimburse them.
  2. DHL is extended delivery arranged by Polish Post.
    Try to deliver empty box to EVGA, and after acceptance refusal, just left the empty box at the EVGA door WITHOUT required
    signature.
  3. EVGA never received any card, so bear no responsibility. 
    If they signed card delivery, that would be another cup of tea. 
dragomirc
SSC Member
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 06:10:19 (permalink)
Any update on Polish Post/DHL incompetence?
transdogmifier
CLASSIFIED ULTRA Member
  • Total Posts : 6116
  • Ribbons : 17
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 07:33:10 (permalink)
I find it interesting that it's somehow eVGA's fault that something in the mail didn't get to them ...

They didn't mail it...never touched it...in fact refused to accept it because it was an empty box.

Sounds like Polish post or DHL's issue to me.

AMD Ryzen 7900x3d
Deepcool LT720
Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X670 (Might change..don't like this board)
eVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming (Hybrid kit on it)
Asus ROG Swift PG43UQ 4k Monitor
eVGA 1600W Supernova T2 PSU
32GB Kingston 6000 DDR5 (2x16GB) Fury
Corsair MP600 Pro 2TB (Boot)
Corsair MP600 2TB (Games/Data)
Phanteks P500A Case

ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 07:51:45 (permalink)
transdogmifier
I find it interesting that it's somehow eVGA's fault that something in the mail didn't get to them ...

They didn't mail it...never touched it...in fact refused to accept it because it was an empty box.

EVGA's fault isn't the facts that you provided after the resolution has been in progress, EVGA's fault is that they refused to even provide those facts until the shipping company's appeal process was nearly expired.

The user came here to obtain those facts because asking EVGA directly resulted in EVGA's refusal to assist or divulge any information.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 08:12:16 (permalink)
ty_ger07
transdogmifier

EVGA's fault isn't the facts that you provided after the resolution has been in progress, EVGA's fault is that they refused to even provide those facts until the shipping company's appeal process was nearly expired.

The user came here to obtain those facts because asking EVGA directly resulted in EVGA's refusal to assist or divulge any information.

I have to agree with you there since he had nothing to run on.  He basically was left high and dry before the facts were given to him that would have helped him in his appeal.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
sorag
  • Total Posts : 91
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 09:45:37 (permalink)
I have sent an appeal and am waiting for a response
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 09:48:01 (permalink)
there is not everything in the appeal because evga did not reply to my e-mails :((
I don't have a card, I don't have money and EVGA still doesn't care
dragomirc
SSC Member
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 12:54:10 (permalink)
sorag
there is not everything in the appeal because evga did not reply to my e-mails :((

Polish Post should show you the proof of delivery (recipient signature) or send you a check for insured amount.
That's what EU postal regulation dictate. And Poland is long time EU member.

EVGA absolutely have nothing to care or not care.

TBH I would be pissed off, if delivery man tries to deliver empty box, and after my refusal to accept, leave damaged empty box on my door.
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 13:17:53 (permalink)
sorag

EVGA apparently provided you photos, and confirmed that they didn't sign for the parcel and that the empty box was left outside their business without any signature. According to the posts by both you and EVGA on this thread, that information was supplied to you before the deadline expired to appeal, so why did you not include it in the appeal? In no way was EVGA at fault for what the shipping companies did, yet you're still here blaming EVGA and not the shipping companies. I really don't get it.

I sympathize with your situation, it really sucks, but you aren't helping your case by repeatedly blaming the wrong party, even if EVGA were slow to respond at first (considering it was dropped off the day before Christmas - New Year holiday period). You are already aware that the shipping company will only deal with whoever paid the shipping label (you), so what more do you expect EVGA to do? Do you expect them to just give you a card? Good luck with that after the way you slammed them on this thread instead of slamming the actual responsible party.

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 13:24:45 (permalink)
I see we are back to the beginning
the card was DAMAGED anyway
And I understand that this is an evga forum and anyone can comment
you don't have to feel sorry for me!!!
EVGATech_ChrisB
EVGA Tech Support
  • Total Posts : 2033
  • Ribbons : 1
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 17:15:34 (permalink)
Dear sorag,

I can confirm that we do care and that is why we sent you multiple emails prior to this forum thread giving details of the delivery and trying to help you with the information needed to file your claim.  I can also confirm that we had multiple responses to your emails and if you did not receive our replies then I suggest to double check the spam filter on your email account.

Please let us know if you should need us any further after your claim is re-reviewed, as I assure you that we receive many packages daily and this is an unfortunate, but rare case which the insurance should cover.

sorag

dragomirc
SSC Member
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/20 18:36:37 (permalink)
sorag

We are not at the beginning at all. All facts are clear and point on the only one solution.
DID YOU ASKED POLISH POST FOR PROOF OF DELIVERY???
Where is your logic?
Where is your ability to think?
Post office thieves stealing contents of parcel (in post warehouses, trucks or whatsoever) and you repeatedly, blaming EVGA???
Absolutely absence of reality from your side.
Go jugular on Polish Post, they lost your card, and they are responsible 100%, no one else. 

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/21 04:49:54 (permalink)
ty_ger07
transdogmifier

After evga provides more and more proof that the OP had the information from the start, you are still going trying to help the OP somehow make this EVGA’s fault? Just stop.
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/21 06:13:35 (permalink)
what evidence man?
it's word against word.
we'll see what happens with the appeal
ty_ger07
Insert Custom Title Here
  • Total Posts : 21174
  • Ribbons : 270
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/21 07:51:02 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
ty_ger07
transdogmifier

After evga provides more and more proof that the OP had the information from the start, you are still going trying to help the OP somehow make this EVGA’s fault? Just stop.

I see no proof. All I saw was EVGA's first responses here and formed my opinion.
No one needs to stop anything.

ASRock Z77 • Intel Core i7 3770K • EVGA GTX 1080 • Samsung 850 Pro • Seasonic PRIME 600W Titanium
My EVGA Score: 1546 • Zero Associates Points • I don't shill

the_Scarlet_one
formerly Scarlet-tech
  • Total Posts : 24581
  • Ribbons : 79
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/21 10:48:51 (permalink)
ty_ger07

I see no proof. All I saw was EVGA's first responses here and formed my opinion.

If you don't see proof, its because you are blind. You formed your opinion based off of false information that is repeatedly proven to be false in this thread.

I went through the entire thread, post by post, and put together a PM I can send you, if you wish to read it.. 

Hoggle
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 10103
  • Ribbons : 4
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/21 14:50:39 (permalink)
It's also important to realize that it's not like a copy of emails would be posted on the forums since that would have a lot of personal information that shouldn't be public knowledge. I am sure that if requested EVGA would be happy to send the emails again to Sorag. 

Use an Associates Code & SAVE 5% - 10% on your purchase. Just click on the associates banner to save, or enter the associates code at checkout on your next purchase. If you choose to use my code I want to personally say "Thank You" for using it. 

GTXJackBauer
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 10323
  • Ribbons : 48
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/21 22:12:34 (permalink)
the_Scarlet_one
ty_ger07

If you don't see proof, its because you are blind. You formed your opinion based off of false information that is repeatedly proven to be false in this thread.

I went through the entire thread, post by post, and put together a PM I can send you, if you wish to read it.. 

My apologies and you can't blame him either with the way things are layed out unless the OP wasn't forthcoming from the start.  

I did read the whole thread but must have missed and didn't put 2 and 2 together since there's a lot of back and forth which caused some confusion on my end.

sorag

So you don't care if the company got the GPU anyways but should fork over a GPU to you?  That's not how things work.  You're too focused on EVGA as if they're the ones that shipped the GPU and lost it when what you should be doing is getting to the bottom of it with your courier on finding out what the heck happened with the information EVGA gave you.  If your courier isn't willing to assist you further, you should use legal channels in your locality with the information EVGA gave you.

EVGATech_MarkusK
Hi Sorag,

as we explained already your local post forward such packages to the German DHL - we have not signed for the package, as it was empty, but the package was left afterwards at the front door. Please open a case to your local forwarder and DHL. Even DHL should have a weight control, by getting packages from other forwarder. You can also request the sign signature, as we don´t sign for empty packages. We took pictures from the opening and outer package, we can provide again. Just let us know through supporteu@evga.com thx

Markus

In other words OP, EVGA is not liable since they didn't accept ownership of the shipment (needed signature).  You need to deal with the shipping companies.  A signature package can't be dropped off when it's not signed.  Someone messed up on that end, let alone a compromised package.

You went about this the wrong way and wasted valuable time.

Use this Associate Code at your checkouts or follow these instructions for Up to 10% OFF on all your EVGA purchases:
LMD3DNZM9LGK8GJ
atfrico
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 12753
  • Ribbons : 25
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 11:36:12 (permalink)
How long does it take for the Poland Office to respond an appeal?🤔

Those who abuse power, are nothing but scumbags! The challenge of power is how to use it and not abuse it. The abuse of power that seems to create the most unhappiness is when a person uses personal power to get ahead without regards to the welfare of others, people are obsessed with it. You can take a nice person and turn them into a slob, into an insane being, craving power, destroying anything that stands in their way.

Affiliate Code: 3T15O1S07G
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 12:50:56 (permalink)
for clarity, evga did not explain anything. She wrote that she did not sign the receipt and only on this forum.
I will not argue here with moderators who are known to defend evga.
As for the rest, I'm waiting for a reply from the Polish post office regarding the appeal.
aha .... I received a reply with alleged explanations from evga the day after I wrote an appeal against the decision of the Polish post office.
as for the moderators, you don't have to produce and justify evga.
For me, they are not competent people and I will not change my opinion
Delirious
EVGA Forum Moderator
  • Total Posts : 17474
  • Ribbons : 61
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 13:03:30 (permalink)
sorag

as for the moderators, you don't have to produce and justify evga.
For me, they are not competent people and I will not change my opinion

we don't.  We just use common sense.

"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger" 
Affiliate Code XZUMV9TJW5
Associate Code: 7PM43CU71IB2IAP
education may be expensive but wait until you get the bill for ignorance
A wise man once said that we can't make anyone feel or do anything. We can throw things into the wind, but it's up to each person to decide how they want to react, where they want to stand when things fall.
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 13:09:41 (permalink)
if evga is so great and blameless then why didn't I get an answer for a month?
I am in contact with them through this website.
is this a serious approach to the customer?
I don't think so:(
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 13:12:07 (permalink)
I am waiting for a cancellation from the Polish post office
please don't attack me
I described the whole thing here because it was not possible through official e-mails
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 14:38:02 (permalink)
8 email?? hahaha :)))
but when ??? February 6!!!! What happened between December 28th and February 6th?
embarrassing embarrassing and more embarrassing!!
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 14:43:44 (permalink)
and by the way....
It's polite to reply to emails
EVGATech_DanielM
EVGA Tech Support
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 14:45:33 (permalink)
On December 28th, we made an internal escalated ticket concerning your package. We are not the shipper of your package, you are and only you can appeal to the carrier. At this point, continue to work with the Polish Post because they delivered a empty box. We have made you aware of this multiple times.  
sorag
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 14:48:57 (permalink)
if I offended anyone on this forum, I apologize because that was not my goal. I do not change my opinion about the evga company
EVGATech_DanielM
EVGA Tech Support
Re: not the competence of evga 2023/02/23 14:54:01 (permalink)
You are free to have your opinion as is your right however we did recommend you insure the package. 
post edited by EVGATech_ChrisB - 2023/02/23 17:18:01
Page: << < ..67 > Showing page 6 of 7
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile