EVGA

Found a fix for CPUWB Not Found coming up after sleep mode

Author
angrypenguin22
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2021/12/01 22:00:00 (permalink)
After messing with several settings what has worked for me is changing the pump header to operate off of dc instead of pwm. This seems to be the fix for me. Let me know if anyone has any luck with this method. 

post edited by angrypenguin22 - 2021/12/02 02:28:26

2 Replies Related Threads

Jyoussi
    • Total Posts : 44
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Found a fix for CPUWB Not Found coming up after sleep mode 2021/12/18 03:57:41 (permalink)
    Oh, Where does the miniusb plug go anyway, my moboard has slots its mpgx570?
    Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Found a fix for CPUWB Not Found coming up after sleep mode 2021/12/18 11:25:14 (permalink)
    angrypenguin22
    After messing with several settings what has worked for me is changing the pump header to operate off of dc instead of pwm. This seems to be the fix for me. Let me know if anyone has any luck with this method. 

Correct ---> that is what you are supposed to do 

FAQ 59773
    (excerpt)

First, make sure that the pump cable is secured to either the CPU or AIO fan header on your motherboard. You will also want to make sure that the respective fan header is set to 100% or MAX power. Many motherboards have an "Adaptive" setting as default. If the header is set to anything other than 100% or MAX power then there is a good chance that the CLC cooler will not have enough power to function properly. The majority of CLC issues can be resolved simply by checking the fan header power setting.

Second, ensure that the USB cable is secured to the pump and a USB 2.0 header on your motherboard. The CLC used a standard Mini-USB connector, which is a common cable for many devices such as cell phones or portable speakers, so you might also want to test with a different cable if you have one available.

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile