EVGA

Faulty RMA Card on Crosship.

Author
RMjandali
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
2020/01/14 06:30:19 (permalink)
I used the RMA process to send my RTX 2080 back using cross-ship and put the sum of a new graphic card as collateral and got sent a faulty card that had artifacts. I'm a bit concerned because i noticed it's a common issue with people receiving faulty cards from EVGA using the rma process. My original bought graphic card is a absolutely fine just has a high pitch sound at high frequencies recently i found out to be called coil whine. I don't wanna risk getting another faulty card from them, should i just cancel the whole RMA process ?

They put me on Advanced RMA at the moment past 5 days and have not shipped it yet.

Appreciate it.   

2 Replies Related Threads

Cool GTX
    EVGA Forum Moderator
    • Total Posts : 31005
    • Ribbons : 122
    Re: Faulty RMA Card on Crosship. 2020/01/14 07:06:20 (permalink)
    I'd contact CS & discuss your concerns

How long have you had your  Card ?

Remember ... you mostly see people post when it does not Go Smooth .... so saying most people have issues (common issue) is not exactly accurate

Only Count Business days M - F for shipping

Learn your way around the EVGA Forums, Rules & limits on new accounts Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

I am a Volunteer Moderator - not an EVGA employee

https://foldingathome.org -->become a citizen scientist and contribute your compute power to help fight global health threats

RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified EVGA 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra

RMjandali
    • Total Posts : 3
    • Ribbons : 0
    Re: Faulty RMA Card on Crosship. 2020/01/14 09:28:58 (permalink)
    Well it is exactly accurate when i find multiple forums dating back to 2014 with the same issue, Kindly i'm not speaking out of my head. And i did contact CS. Liam if i'm correct he was pretty respectful and put me through the Advanced RMA process last Friday and apologized.  I bought the graphic card 1 year and 2 months ago 15/10/2018. This is my first time using the RMA process with a company, getting a faulty card as a replacement is not what you expect. 
    Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile