AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..18661867186818691870.. > >> Showing page 1870 of 2018
Author
acupalypse
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 146
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/04 22:28:17 (permalink)
enewt
DoctorDothraki
Got a notify for my 3967! (USA queue)
Email was sent 11:43am PDT Dec/3/2021

ktfreak4jesus
I just got mine! 
3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA GAMING
08G-P5-3785-KL  6/15/2021 10:30:58 AM PT

Congratulations to you both and thanks for reporting back.  

I love reading articles about the backstory of the PC games of my youth. Here is a  about a classic; I hope you enjoy it.

In other news, for folks who really want to support some camels,  are playing in their first ever NCAA Final tomorrow.

Have a great weekend. 

As of 5:50 pm PT Friday, December 3, this is the status of the North American queues (bolded font represents queue movement from the morning of December 3; italicized parentheticals calculate the length of movement from that SKU's prior report):

Card                                   SKU                    Most Recent Registration Timestamp to Receive an Invite to Purchase email

Ultra
                 3987                   04/23/2021 09:20:18
                   3975                   10/06/2020 16:08:40
             3967                   06/04/2021 13:03:23       (00:38:51)
                3897-KL               10/15/2020 13:18:42
                  3885-KL               09/21/2020 09:04:25    
             3797                   06/10/2021 08:40:51
               3785                    06/15/2021 10:30:58       (00:00:58)
                3767-KL               01/09/2021 14:57:37 
                  3755-KL                12/20/2020 12:14:01
            3667-KL                12/05/2020 21:43:02

Gaming
             3985                     09/24/2020 16:12:06      
               3973                     09/24/2020 00:00:00
           3953                     06/30/2021 06:38:20 
            3895                     09/21/2020 09:57:19 
               3883                     09/16/2020 11:14:32 
           3783                     06/30/2021 06:29:45
               3753                    10/29/2020 06:37:16  
         3665                    12/08/2020 18:52:16  
            3663-KL                01/14/2021 11:48:27
                3657                     09/22/2021 19:08:22

Black
                 3971                     09/24/2020 00:00:00 
                 3881-KL                09/16/2020 16:07:01 
                 3751                     10/29/2020 06:31:11  
                   3655                     02/27/2021 09:38:44

Hybrid
       3988                   02/01/2021 07:31:00
         3978                    01/17/2021 22:10:07

3968                    06/03/2021 08:21:54
     3958                     06/03/2021 08:55:52 
      3898-KL                12/16/2020 09:18:44 
        3888-KL                12/10/2020 09:17:43

Hydro Copper 
          3989                     04/15/2021 10:00:31
             3979                     06/23/2021 06:00:09 
       3969                     06/03/2021 09:52:30       (00:47:06)

3959                     06/16/2021 05:06:11
           3899                     06/23/2021 06:00:15 
             3889                     06/23/2021 06:00:09 

K|NGP|N 
 ()          3999                    06/15/2021 09:17:29 
 ()     3998                    03/10/2021 18:52:21

May your remaining wait be shorter than you anticipate; it is already longer than you deserve.

Best of luck!   twene  

How can I edit the notify queue? There seems to be an edit link (icon) but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Also, is there a chance you could post the total number of remaining email address in the notify queue per product?

TIA

dtulojr
  • Total Posts : 5
Flagged as Spam (1)
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/04 23:25:32 (permalink)
Flint 1760 
How is that any different from any other entity?  Some like them, some don't and the key is the majority.

There is a reason that companies go out of their way to provide good customer service and maintain a good relationship with their customers. Simple majority is not the deciding factor.

Flint 1760
EVGA's contracts, both their own and those required by NVIDIA, are binding.  They must deliver x products or face penalties.  The vast majority of any company's revenue (for most, all) comes from these contracts and to abrogate them means corporate suicide.  Direct sales, particularly in the tech industry are becoming scarce as most companies realize the cost versus revenue is not worth it.

So, you're aware of what is contained within EVGA and NVIDIA's contracts? Please, regale us with details on manufacturing penalties you claim exist. Considering numerous companies abandoned their own retail channels, switched to online retailers, and switched back due to customer service issues, please regale us further with what "most companies" are now doing. You don't seem to understand precisely how important customer service and good will of the customer base is to the survival of companies. Make enough people mad, your sales tank.

Flint 1760 
The program started that way, it was based on products purchased during the prior 12 or 18 months (I don't remember).  EVGA has notifications on the site that explain that program members have the first 24 hours to purchase.  After that it is open to everyone.  How is that lying?  Most business rely heavily on repeat customers for sales.  EVGA is not the first company to offer an incentive to repeat customers.  The automobile industry has been doing it for decades to encourage customer retention. 

EVGA states that it wants to sell GPU's to as many customers as they can, sets up a queue system, and a limit. Then proceeds to sell to preferential repeat customers, and offer upgrades to recent customers, all before less recent repeat customers, or completely brand-new customers, are afforded an opportunity to purchase a product. Keep making excuses, especially "everybody else does it." Yeah, that one works wonders to instill warm fuzzies.

Flint 1760  
Did you happen to look at and check the twice daily summaries that @enewt puts out?  They give the relative movement of different queues.  Additionally, EVGA put out information as to what was considered the best options based on what NVIDA was allocating. 

You keep making excuses for their failures or self-inflicted issues. Do you work for EVGA? The system has locked people into choices that are discontinued or otherwise do not have a snowball's chance on the ninth plane of hell of ever being fulfilled. Any more excuses you want to throw our way?

Flint 1760  
They do have and have had bot protections.  As far as miners and scalpers, how do you propose EVGA legally stop them from buying GPUs? 

Miners in the queues are probably part timers who are mining at night when their system isn't doing anything else like work or gaming.  The full time miners aren't waiting in queues. 

Are there scalpers in the queues?  Of course there are, but a company can't tell a consumer what to do with their property after they purchased it.  However, unless they were in the first minute of a queue, most scalpers are hitting the drops at retailers.  I don't think they are willing to wait a year to get their ROI.

1. Start tracking names, payment details, and delivery addresses, enforce a strict purchase limit, and track serial numbers. These basic things are rarely done.
2. Work with NVIDIA to track serial numbers through driver installations, and if they show up geotagged way outside of where they were delivered to a non-reseller business address, pass the information to the local tax authorities to investigate, because reselling retail purchased items is generally illegal, unless you're a registered business that collects and reports tax from the resale (along with other regs).
3. Work with auction sites and track down the resellers, to validate they purchased their supplies legally... here's a hint, very few have. If the auction sites don't shut them down, start prosecuting the auction sites as accessories to tax evasion.

Basically, enforce existing business and tax laws. THAT is how to shut down the scalpers, and the miners.

Flint 1760  
Nope, I was just pointing out that every company is in the same situation.  As far as platforms/brands, you choose what works for you like I do.  Speaking of which, when Intel enters the discrete desktop GPU market, rumored to be Q2/2022, it will be another option for consumers.

That's not true, in the slightest. Not every company is in the same situation, and if you listen to NVIDIA, it's a demand issue, not a supply issue. They've (colloquially) had enough time to ramp up production, and they didn't.

Flint 1760 
Industries themselves knew that it would take years notwithstanding click bait news stories.

It's a little more complex than that, especially with the artificial supply chain issue at anchor off the coast of the U.S. But in the end, it comes to resource reprioritization, and it boils down to a few people preferred supplies to go to other markets than the U.S. and Europe.

Flint 1760 
If by "missed" you mean that I don't agree, then that is correct.

I get it. You're an EVGA fan boi. But you're inventing excuses and defending indefensible behavior to the point where I wonder if you're in an abusive relationship with EVGA. Seriously.
eckorichg
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 01:25:49 (permalink)
dtulojr
Flint 1760 
How is that any different from any other entity?  Some like them, some don't and the key is the majority.

There is a reason that companies go out of their way to provide good customer service and maintain a good relationship with their customers. Simple majority is not the deciding factor.

Flint 1760
EVGA's contracts, both their own and those required by NVIDIA, are binding.  They must deliver x products or face penalties.  The vast majority of any company's revenue (for most, all) comes from these contracts and to abrogate them means corporate suicide.  Direct sales, particularly in the tech industry are becoming scarce as most companies realize the cost versus revenue is not worth it.

So, you're aware of what is contained within EVGA and NVIDIA's contracts? Please, regale us with details on manufacturing penalties you claim exist. Considering numerous companies abandoned their own retail channels, switched to online retailers, and switched back due to customer service issues, please regale us further with what "most companies" are now doing. You don't seem to understand precisely how important customer service and good will of the customer base is to the survival of companies. Make enough people mad, your sales tank.

Flint 1760 
The program started that way, it was based on products purchased during the prior 12 or 18 months (I don't remember).  EVGA has notifications on the site that explain that program members have the first 24 hours to purchase.  After that it is open to everyone.  How is that lying?  Most business rely heavily on repeat customers for sales.  EVGA is not the first company to offer an incentive to repeat customers.  The automobile industry has been doing it for decades to encourage customer retention. 

EVGA states that it wants to sell GPU's to as many customers as they can, sets up a queue system, and a limit. Then proceeds to sell to preferential repeat customers, and offer upgrades to recent customers, all before less recent repeat customers, or completely brand-new customers, are afforded an opportunity to purchase a product. Keep making excuses, especially "everybody else does it." Yeah, that one works wonders to instill warm fuzzies.

Flint 1760  
Did you happen to look at and check the twice daily summaries that @enewt puts out?  They give the relative movement of different queues.  Additionally, EVGA put out information as to what was considered the best options based on what NVIDA was allocating. 

You keep making excuses for their failures or self-inflicted issues. Do you work for EVGA? The system has locked people into choices that are discontinued or otherwise do not have a snowball's chance on the ninth plane of hell of ever being fulfilled. Any more excuses you want to throw our way?

Flint 1760  
They do have and have had bot protections.  As far as miners and scalpers, how do you propose EVGA legally stop them from buying GPUs? 

Miners in the queues are probably part timers who are mining at night when their system isn't doing anything else like work or gaming.  The full time miners aren't waiting in queues. 

Are there scalpers in the queues?  Of course there are, but a company can't tell a consumer what to do with their property after they purchased it.  However, unless they were in the first minute of a queue, most scalpers are hitting the drops at retailers.  I don't think they are willing to wait a year to get their ROI.

1. Start tracking names, payment details, and delivery addresses, enforce a strict purchase limit, and track serial numbers. These basic things are rarely done.
2. Work with NVIDIA to track serial numbers through driver installations, and if they show up geotagged way outside of where they were delivered to a non-reseller business address, pass the information to the local tax authorities to investigate, because reselling retail purchased items is generally illegal, unless you're a registered business that collects and reports tax from the resale (along with other regs).
3. Work with auction sites and track down the resellers, to validate they purchased their supplies legally... here's a hint, very few have. If the auction sites don't shut them down, start prosecuting the auction sites as accessories to tax evasion.

Basically, enforce existing business and tax laws. THAT is how to shut down the scalpers, and the miners.

Flint 1760  
Nope, I was just pointing out that every company is in the same situation.  As far as platforms/brands, you choose what works for you like I do.  Speaking of which, when Intel enters the discrete desktop GPU market, rumored to be Q2/2022, it will be another option for consumers.

That's not true, in the slightest. Not every company is in the same situation, and if you listen to NVIDIA, it's a demand issue, not a supply issue. They've (colloquially) had enough time to ramp up production, and they didn't.

Flint 1760 
Industries themselves knew that it would take years notwithstanding click bait news stories.

It's a little more complex than that, especially with the artificial supply chain issue at anchor off the coast of the U.S. But in the end, it comes to resource reprioritization, and it boils down to a few people preferred supplies to go to other markets than the U.S. and Europe.

Flint 1760 
If by "missed" you mean that I don't agree, then that is correct.

I get it. You're an EVGA fan boi. But you're inventing excuses and defending indefensible behavior to the point where I wonder if you're in an abusive relationship with EVGA. Seriously.

Your saltiness is unwarranted. Yes all gpu manufactures are going through the same situation. Pick a brand and try buying one, they're all sold out. It's not just a demand issue, it's very much a supply issue. You're greatly misinformed. The Simple fact is that EVGA's queue system is based on first come first served. It's not hard to grasp, it's one of the oldest business practices used. They're not catering to repeat customers. People that have bought multiple cards understand that they need to queue for the cards they want immediately when they go on sale and do proper research as to what cards will sell best. If you waited to join a queue then YOU hurt YOUR chances. It's no one else's fault. Blaming the only queue system that's been put in place to guarantee a sale rather than waiting for a retail drop then racing to checkout faster than everyone else including bots is ridiculous. Not one of the complaints on your list is unique. People come on this thread weekly, sometimes daily with the same complaints. However, the people that have been waiting for their chance to purchase between 9-13+ months, that've been apart of this community continuously do not feel the same way as you and will not give sympathy. You're trying to buy a non-essential product that you WANT. Not something that you need. While there's a global shortage of semiconductor chips we are lucky to have any gpu's manufactured at all. These chips could easily go to far better use. Coming onto a forum that's a community of fellow customers, NOT employees of EVGA and continuously arguing because you failed to keep up-to-date with gpu sales to ensure that you'd be queued with the best possible SKUs is strictly your fault, no one else's.
post edited by eckorichg - 2021/12/05 01:30:11
LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 268
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 01:49:20 (permalink)
The Europe site has a problem connecting to a computer.
You enter user and password, he sends you the confirmation code, he puts it and it takes you back to the page where you enter the user and the password.
The confirmation code now comes only in email and not as sms on the mobile and I have not harmed anything in the phone I have put.

There is no reason to buy something from EVGA again.

Greek souvlaki

I do not know English I translate with Google .... Sorry.

N.i.C
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 119
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 03:00:40 (permalink)
LLLEFTERIS
You enter user and password, he sends you the confirmation code, he puts it and it takes you back to the page where you enter the user and the password.
The confirmation code now comes only in email and not as sms on the mobile and I have not harmed anything in the phone I have put.

Works just fine for me, except the code indeed only comes in the mail and not on the phone. Try restarting your browser, clearing up cache and cookies etc.
LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 04:33:09 (permalink)
N.i.C
LLLEFTERIS

Works just fine for me, except the code indeed only comes in the mail and not on the phone. Try restarting your browser, clearing up cache and cookies etc.

I did it again, he does the same to me while he puts me on my cell phone normally.

Greek souvlaki

ketec
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 06:44:58 (permalink)
I wonder if they will be dropping old SKU-s again when the "super" variants come out and you need to rush to add new notifies?
I doubt they have the capacity to manufacture both SKU-s at the same time.

Or how are they planning to introduce new ones.  They stopped all notifies and you are stuck on 2 oldest ones.
Even if they open, you still can't remove the other SKU-s anymore. Make new accounts with new emails?
wsenefeld
  • Total Posts : 32
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 07:26:18 (permalink)
ketec
I wonder if they will be dropping old SKU-s again when the "super" variants come out and you need to rush to add new notifies?
I doubt they have the capacity to manufacture both SKU-s at the same time.

Or how are they planning to introduce new ones.  They stopped all notifies and you are stuck on 2 oldest ones.
Even if they open, you still can't remove the other SKU-s anymore. Make new accounts with new emails?

I imagine a few old skus may be dropped, especially the 3090 as the 3090 Ti is expected to replace it at the same msrp. The 3090 Ti will use Samsungs new 2gb ddr6x module so all 24gb of vram can be put on the gpu side and all make contact with the cooler.

Also heard rumors that the current Ti cards will be dropped and replaced by the Supers with msrp staying the same but performance obviously being slightly worse
paqq69
  • Total Posts : 1
Re: EVGA.com 30 Series Queue System 2021/12/05 07:49:50 (permalink)
Hey everyone.

Do we know if we will able to enter the queue in a near future ? 

My GPU is dying and I can't play anything now except LoL with a 1070... I don't mind waiting since I know the current contest but it would be great to be able to queue at least.

Good day to y'all.
RandMart68
  • Total Posts : 6
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 07:50:19 (permalink)
Hey, kinda new here. I’m a recently new account and signed up for the 3060 ti xc (3667-KL I believe with an expected 1/14/21) sometime august this year..since it’s the only card that fits in my case.
In Enewts usual Queue updates my card was actually pushed out by a week (was 1/08/21). After doing much more reading in this forum it looks like I was suppose pick wisely. Is this card one of the right choices or should I not expect this card?
LLLEFTERIS
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 08:28:52 (permalink)
RandMart68
Hey, kinda new here. I’m a recently new account and signed up for the 3060 ti xc (3667-KL I believe with an expected 1/14/21) sometime august this year..since it’s the only card that fits in my case.
In Enewts usual Queue updates my card was actually pushed out by a week (was 1/08/21). After doing much more reading in this forum it looks like I was suppose pick wisely. Is this card one of the right choices or should I not expect this card?

There is no logical sequence in the EVGA queue. The card you are waiting for may stop moving and a card that is considered dead may start moving.

Greek souvlaki

CptT95
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1403
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 09:46:16 (permalink)
LLLEFTERIS
RandMart68

There is no logical sequence in the EVGA queue. The card you are waiting for may stop moving and a card that is considered dead may start moving.

3667 is a ftw3 model not a xc model
_ChadWitt_
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 11:39:29 (permalink)
Hey everyone, 
I'm new around these parts. So I need some information about the queue. I'm from Europe and registered on EVGA Europe so now how do I enter the queue. I checked the whole web page and there is no actual button to press to enter the queue. Can someone explain how this works? Or am I missing something? I've seen on this thread  a few messages that there was something wrong with the queue but it was a few months old message. Is there any changes or to enter the queue I need to order from Us web-page?

Thanks in advance!
Nereus
Captain Goodvibes
  • Total Posts : 18926
  • Ribbons : 58
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 11:43:04 (permalink)
_ChadWitt_
Hey everyone, 
I'm new around these parts. So I need some information about the queue. I'm from Europe and registered on EVGA Europe so now how do I enter the queue. I checked the whole web page and there is no actual button to press to enter the queue. Can someone explain how this works? Or am I missing something? I've seen on this thread  a few messages that there was something wrong with the queue but it was a few months old message. Is there any changes or to enter the queue I need to order from Us web-page?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately you missed the boat for now - EVGA closed the queues until they can catch up somewhat. Also, if you live in Europe you can only join the queues on the EU site, not the US site (and vice versa). Normally it is the 'notify' button that gets you in the queue, but they are disabled at present. I believe you also need to be an Elite member to get 24 hour advance on new product releases - more info here: https://www.evga.com/member/elite/

post edited by Nereus - 2021/12/05 11:44:34

BUILD 1 2   |   MINI-ITX BUILD   |   MODSRIGS $1K WIN   |   HEATWARE 111-0-0   |   ASSOCIATE CODE CSKKXUT5Q9GVAFR

Flint 1760
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 8295
  • Ribbons : 45
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 11:45:20 (permalink)
_ChadWitt_
Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!

Both the EU and the NA queues are closed for now.  EVGA is trying to satisfy the backlog in the queues.  No one knows when or if they will reopen.  The only good news is there are new releases coming (rumor at this point) in a few months which will probably mean new queues.

Whatever you do since you are in the EU, do not get into the NA queues as EVGA will not allow you to purchase.

Nereus beats my typing speed again.
post edited by Flint 1760 - 2021/12/05 11:47:02

nexmoco
  • Total Posts : 8
Re: EVGA.com 30 Series Queue System 2021/12/05 11:51:46 (permalink)
paqq69
Hey everyone.

Do we know if we will able to enter the queue in a near future ? 

My GPU is dying and I can't play anything now except LoL with a 1070... I don't mind waiting since I know the current contest but it would be great to be able to queue at least.

Good day to y'all.

Even if the queues open again it would be a year or more before you got something joining queue so late. Many have been waiting since shortly after the beginning still
post edited by nexmoco - 2021/12/05 11:53:04
_ChadWitt_
  • Total Posts : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 11:55:20 (permalink)
Flint 1760
_ChadWitt_
Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!

Both the EU and the NA queues are closed for now.  EVGA is trying to satisfy the backlog in the queues.  No one knows when or if they will reopen.  The only good news is there are new releases coming (rumor at this point) in a few months which will probably mean new queues.

Whatever you do since you are in the EU, do not get into the NA queues as EVGA will not allow you to purchase.

Nereus
_ChadWitt_
Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately you missed the boat for now - EVGA closed the queues until they can catch up somewhat. Also, if you live in Europe you can only join the queues on the EU site, not the US site (and vice versa). Normally it is the 'notify' button that gets you in the queue, but they are disabled at present. I believe you also need to be an Elite member to get 24 hour advance on new product releases - more info here:

Thank you both of you for the information. Well I was hoping to get the 3060 12 gb but it seems as far as my dreams of finishing med school XD . Thank you both for the help.
RC Cosplay
  • Total Posts : 4
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 13:03:39 (permalink)
Just FYI, I joined the queue last year November 2020, and got notified in for a FTW3 3080, FTW3 3090 and The FTW3 3090 Hybrid. I actually got selected early January 2021 for the 3080 that I turned down as I found (by sheer luck) a Asus Tuf 3090($1729 USD) a few days after I joined the queue. Just last week I got the notification to purchase the FTW3 3090 hybrid... and I did for $1919.00 USD. Almost a year later I finally got the 3090 water cooled/Hybrid GPU What's funny is that the Asus Tuf 3090 now costs 2,200 USD MSRP!!! But EVGA prices remained somewhat the same. Good going EVGA, the best products @ the lowest prices and their customer service is A1. I'm now a elite member and I'm sticking with EVGA from now on for all my PC needs... Can't wait for the 3090Ti, 4090, 5090... Bring it on💖 
CptT95
FTW Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 13:19:45 (permalink)
_ChadWitt_
Flint 1760
_ChadWitt_
Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!

Nereus
_ChadWitt_
Hey everyone, 

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately you missed the boat for now - EVGA closed the queues until they can catch up somewhat. Also, if you live in Europe you can only join the queues on the EU site, not the US site (and vice versa). Normally it is the 'notify' button that gets you in the queue, but they are disabled at present. I believe you also need to be an Elite member to get 24 hour advance on new product releases - more info here:

Thank you both of you for the information. Well I was hoping to get the 3060 12 gb but it seems as far as my dreams of finishing med school XD . Thank you both for the help.

That queue specifically will probably be the first to reopen possibly early next year due to it being one of the first sku to be dropped due to October rule implementation for queues
Edit- the 3657 is at September 2021 atm and it might even be caught up by end of the year if they manage a decent drop in next couple of weeks
post edited by CptT95 - 2021/12/05 13:21:49
vivithemage
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 101
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 22:40:33 (permalink)
RC Cosplay
Just FYI, I joined the queue last year November 2020, and got notified in for a FTW3 3080, FTW3 3090 and The FTW3 3090 Hybrid. I actually got selected early January 2021 for the 3080 that I turned down as I found (by sheer luck) a Asus Tuf 3090($1729 USD) a few days after I joined the queue. Just last week I got the notification to purchase the FTW3 3090 hybrid... and I did for $1919.00 USD. Almost a year later I finally got the 3090 water cooled/Hybrid GPU What's funny is that the Asus Tuf 3090 now costs 2,200 USD MSRP!!! But EVGA prices remained somewhat the same. Good going EVGA, the best products @ the lowest prices and their customer service is A1. I'm now a elite member and I'm sticking with EVGA from now on for all my PC needs... Can't wait for the 3090Ti, 4090, 5090... Bring it on💖 

That is awesome. I actually got a PNY 3090 early on, but did not like it so I returned it to CDW, haha. Eventually snagged a 3090 FTW3 Ultra and added the 10 year warranty. I don't see any reason to get rid of this card at this point. Unless one for my kids doesn't pop with the queue, i'll upgrade to a 4080 and give him the 3090.

Help me, help you! Use my associate code at checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: I6AM2ZPP7846RU5

darky404
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 152
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/05 23:56:37 (permalink)
Hello,
In 6 days will I have one year of waiting(Europe) and I HOPE that in January I will be selected to buy a GPU... this is the only part missing from my new PC to play something :)
Berozg
  • Total Posts : 18
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 03:47:02 (permalink)
good luck... i am also 2 months away from 1 year waiting...
what i dont get is why my 2nd card (3080ti/june 2021) in queue is marked as FALSE under status.. the only left 3090 is in queue from february is true status.

i know the latter is older in queue but if they decide to drop it from production it woul be nice to offer me 3080ti at least.

CptT95
FTW Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 03:58:01 (permalink)
Berozg
good luck... i am also 2 months away from 1 year waiting...
what i dont get is why my 2nd card (3080ti/june 2021) in queue is marked as FALSE under status.. the only left 3090 is in queue from february is true status.

i know the latter is older in queue but if they decide to drop it from production it woul be nice to offer me 3080ti at least.

Email webmaster@evga.com and tell them that one of your two only my notifies is marked false
Given that you only have two notifications
JoergF
  • Total Posts : 70
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 03:59:05 (permalink)
If you are in the EU queue, forget it. Stop having any illusions.

ktfreak4jesus
3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA GAMING

versus EU:
08G-P5-3785-KL               6/15/2021 9:24:56 AM PT           No

That says it all.
darky404
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 152
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 05:43:57 (permalink)
Is someone from EU older then my notify ?
I would like to know is europe right now stuck.

08G-P5-3755-KL  12/19/2020 9:11:39 AM PT No  True
nikoff90
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 05:57:02 (permalink)
JoergF
If you are in the EU queue, forget it. Stop having any illusions.

ktfreak4jesus
3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA GAMING

versus EU:
08G-P5-3785-KL               6/15/2021 9:24:56 AM PT           No

That says it all.

Can always hope to be upgraded to the 4070 Ti XC3 ULTRA GAMING que when it starts.
toyboarder
  • Total Posts : 64
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 08:38:15 (permalink)
eckorichg
Your saltiness is unwarranted. Yes all gpu manufactures are going through the same situation. Pick a brand and try buying one, they're all sold out. It's not just a demand issue, it's very much a supply issue. You're greatly misinformed. The Simple fact is that EVGA's queue system is based on first come first served. It's not hard to grasp, it's one of the oldest business practices used. They're not catering to repeat customers. People that have bought multiple cards understand that they need to queue for the cards they want immediately when they go on sale and do proper research as to what cards will sell best. If you waited to join a queue then YOU hurt YOUR chances. It's no one else's fault. Blaming the only queue system that's been put in place to guarantee a sale rather than waiting for a retail drop then racing to checkout faster than everyone else including bots is ridiculous. Not one of the complaints on your list is unique. People come on this thread weekly, sometimes daily with the same complaints. However, the people that have been waiting for their chance to purchase between 9-13+ months, that've been apart of this community continuously do not feel the same way as you and will not give sympathy. You're trying to buy a non-essential product that you WANT. Not something that you need. While there's a global shortage of semiconductor chips we are lucky to have any gpu's manufactured at all. These chips could easily go to far better use. Coming onto a forum that's a community of fellow customers, NOT employees of EVGA and continuously arguing because you failed to keep up-to-date with gpu sales to ensure that you'd be queued with the best possible SKUs is strictly your fault, no one else's.

For real, I had never owned an EVGA card before, but because I was spending a....lets call it excessive amount of time hunting cards, I became aware of the release dates. This led me to researching when they were likely to drop day of, adjusting my schedule, and being ready. I've also been there for AMD drops, successfully, and been fighting the scalpers at Best Buy since February. Literally everyone in my family has a GPU now, a few 6700XT's in there but beggars can't be choosers  I've also spent literally DAYS worth of hours at it, as well as using vacation here and there.

People like this keep popping up, because their GPU died yesterday or they finally have enough money to upgrade, upset because they can't just 'go buy' something at MSRP, welcome to the club dude. Okay now they're actually looking into options, and as you say this is the ONLY manufacture offering a queue. So the only option they see borne of what I can only assume is basement dwelling entitlement is to complain and moan that they can't cut in line ahead of people that have been waiting over a year in some cases? Sorry, not how it works. That's like saying you already have a car, you can't go buy another car until I have one (kinda relevant as there is an ECU shortage as well). Well, my wife needs a car, and my nephew, and my dad. So if I know how to get a car at MSRP I'm going to get one for everyone I know that can't and if you show up 6 months into the shortage because your crap-mobile died, that's not my fault nor do you get preferential treatment.

On a related note, LOVING my 3060 ti in my little H1 XBox build. I have all the frames I'll ever need (for at least 3 years). EVGA

Build: 12600k/6800xt in an H510 Flow
Waiting: 08G-P5-3783-KL 6/30/2021 6:30:57 AM PT
Backup/Portable: Legion 5 Pro 5800h/3070
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 09:08:55 (permalink)

So it turns out those camels won the D3 Men's Soccer Championship. Hopefully that will bode well for us this week...Wednesday is just a few short days away.  

In the meantime, weekend saltiness notwithstanding, it is time for us to go again. Hopefully EVGA has some rewards for our patience today.

Best of luck! 

As of 9:05 am PT Monday, December 6, this is the status of the North American queues (bolded font represents queue movement from the morning of December 3; italicized parentheticals calculate the length of movement from that SKU's prior report):

Card                                   SKU                    Most Recent Registration Timestamp to Receive an Invite to Purchase email

Ultra
3090 FTW3 Ultra                 3987                   04/23/2021 09:20:18
3090 XC3 Ultra                   3975                   10/06/2020 16:08:40
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra             3967                   06/04/2021 13:03:23       (00:38:51)
3080 FTW3 Ultra                3897-KL               10/15/2020 13:18:42
3080 XC3 Ultra                  3885-KL               09/21/2020 09:04:25    
3070 Ti FTW3 Ultra             3797                   06/10/2021 08:40:51
3070 Ti XC3 Ultra               3785                    06/15/2021 10:30:58       (00:00:58)
3070 FTW3 Ultra                3767-KL               01/09/2021 14:57:37 
3070 XC3 Ultra                  3755-KL                12/20/2020 12:14:01
3060 Ti FTW3 Ultra            3667-KL                12/05/2020 21:43:02

Gaming
3090 FTW3 Gaming             3985                     09/24/2020 16:12:06      
3090 XC3 Gaming               3973                     09/24/2020 00:00:00
3080 Ti XC3 Gaming           3953                     06/30/2021 06:38:20 
3080 FTW3 Gaming            3895                     09/21/2020 09:57:19 
3080 XC3 Gaming               3883                     09/16/2020 11:14:32 
3070 Ti XC3 Gaming           3783                     06/30/2021 06:29:45
3070 XC3 Gaming               3753                    10/29/2020 06:37:16  
3060 Ti FTW3 Gaming         3665                    12/08/2020 18:52:16  
3060 Ti XC Gaming            3663-KL                01/14/2021 11:48:27
3060 XC Gaming                3657                     09/22/2021 19:08:22

Black
3090 XC3 Black                 3971                     09/24/2020 00:00:00 
3080 XC3 Black                 3881-KL                09/16/2020 16:07:01 
3070 XC3 Black                 3751                     10/29/2020 06:31:11  
3060 XC Black                   3655                     02/27/2021 09:38:44

Hybrid
3090 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid       3988                   02/01/2021 07:31:00
3090 XC3 Ultra Hybrid         3978                    01/17/2021 22:10:07

3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid   3968                    06/03/2021 08:21:54
3080 Ti XC3 Ultra Hybrid     3958                     06/03/2021 08:55:52 
3080 FTW3 Ultra Hybrid      3898-KL                12/16/2020 09:18:44 
3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid        3888-KL                12/10/2020 09:17:43

Hydro Copper 
3090 FTW 3 Ultra HC          3989                     04/15/2021 10:00:31
3090 XC3 Ultra HC             3979                     06/23/2021 06:00:09 
3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HC       3969                     06/03/2021 09:52:30       (00:47:06)

3080 Ti XC3 Ultra HC          3959                     06/16/2021 05:06:11
3080 FTW3 Ultra HC           3899                     06/23/2021 06:00:15 
3080 XC3 Ultra HC             3889                     06/23/2021 06:00:09 

K|NGP|N 
K|NGP|N HC (Queue)          3999                    06/15/2021 09:17:29 
K|NGP|N Hybrid (Queue)     3998                    03/10/2021 18:52:21

May your remaining wait be shorter than you anticipate; it is already longer than you deserve.

Best of luck!   twene  

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

nikoff90
  • Total Posts : 16
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 09:11:37 (permalink)
We could all just hope that everyone that owns crypto coin wakes up to the fact that they are all just part of a Ponzi Scheme. But reality is that as long as gambling is addictive this will continue.
eckorichg
Superclocked Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/12/06 09:13:32 (permalink)
toyboarder
For real, I had never owned an EVGA card before, but because I was spending a....lets call it excessive amount of time hunting cards, I became aware of the release dates. This led me to researching when they were likely to drop day of, adjusting my schedule, and being ready. I've also been there for AMD drops, successfully, and been fighting the scalpers at Best Buy since February. Literally everyone in my family has a GPU now, a few 6700XT's in there but beggars can't be choosers  I've also spent literally DAYS worth of hours at it, as well as using vacation here and there.

People like this keep popping up, because their GPU died yesterday or they finally have enough money to upgrade, upset because they can't just 'go buy' something at MSRP, welcome to the club dude. Okay now they're actually looking into options, and as you say this is the ONLY manufacture offering a queue. So the only option they see borne of what I can only assume is basement dwelling entitlement is to complain and moan that they can't cut in line ahead of people that have been waiting over a year in some cases? Sorry, not how it works. That's like saying you already have a car, you can't go buy another car until I have one (kinda relevant as there is an ECU shortage as well). Well, my wife needs a car, and my nephew, and my dad. So if I know how to get a car at MSRP I'm going to get one for everyone I know that can't and if you show up 6 months into the shortage because your crap-mobile died, that's not my fault nor do you get preferential treatment.

On a related note, LOVING my 3060 ti in my little H1 XBox build. I have all the frames I'll ever need (for at least 3 years). EVGA

Haha, thanks for understanding where I was coming from. The part that bothers me the most about these peolle that dip into the thread to just complain real quick then disappear is how they give everyone else in their situation a bad name. I'm one of those people that only queued for the one card they truly wanted. On top of that I was a little late to the game. I'm now about 4-4 1/2 days away on the kingpin hybrid queue, 7th in line but it hasn't moved since Oct 25th. Thinking I might have to wait for the next sku release. But that doesn't turn me sour towards a system that I filed to take full advantage of...
Page: << < ..18661867186818691870.. > >> Showing page 1870 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile