AnsweredEVGA.com 30 Series Queue System

Page: << < ..11111112111311141115.. > >> Showing page 1111 of 2018
Author
defensor
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 253
  • Reward points : 0
  • Ribbons : 0
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:08:13 (permalink)
Dabadger84
Eric99
We now have queues for water-blocks? I can't even get a card, let alone a water-block....

..... the current global bassard ...

French for SNAFU...
TheRealMikeVan
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 818
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:10:46 (permalink)
Andrei Clotea
I am thinking about the exact same thing. Waiting for the 3080ti release so I can be there as fast as possbile when the queue starts.

Hopefully the new Elite member advantage helps us all get in that queue.

EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
Intel i7-9700k
Corsair HX1200i
Gigabyte Z390m Gaming
32GB 3200MHz DDR4 G. Skill Ripjaws V Series
Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL White
tomgillotti
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 118
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:11:40 (permalink)
I hear there's a way to see where we are in a particular queue? I scrolled back a few pages on here but didn't see a list or anything, so I figured I'd ask. In queue: 10G-P5-3881-KR 10/7/2020 11:28:50 AM PT
Redline37
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 103
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:14:11 (permalink)
Great to see that 3885 moving a bit. Should have one by 2025 at this rate 

johcamp21
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 323
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:14:27 (permalink)
Dabadger84
johcamp21
Dabadger84
Oh so we don't know when exactly the queue for the Kingpin Block started?  Well that's not encouraging... here's hoping 6 seconds was fast enough to get me in the initial shipment batch, who knows how long it'll be before they get another shipment given the Kingpin is a very low-yield, low-production SKU and thereby the amount of blocks being made will be pretty small too.

Dabadger84
Oh so we don't know when exactly the queue for the Kingpin Block started?  Well that's not encouraging... here's hoping 6 seconds was fast enough to get me in the initial shipment batch, who knows how long it'll be before they get another shipment given the Kingpin is a very low-yield, low-production SKU and thereby the amount of blocks being made will be pretty small too.

Interested to hear your opinion on a hard tube loop that is pretty much installed with on 360 radiator + distro block. Say if I wanted to add another radiator - would it be a big deal to use soft tubing for that part of the loop? I'm thinking of soft tubing from distro to radiator and from radiator to CPU to tie it in. All tubing is clear.

Newbie to watercooling so this may be totally unacceptable. Haven't research it enough to be completely honest with you.

Honestly I have no idea, I just got back in to full custom liquid cooling recently. I avoided hard tubing because I was worried I'd mess it up :-D 
I don't see a problem with doing that temporarily, as long as the inner diameter of the tubing is the same, I don't think pressure or anything like that would become an issue.  My system is all soft tubing, and I have a whole 'nother box of unopened 3 meters worth of tubing... so technically I could redo my whole system with new tubing, but I'm hoping I don't need to do that to add a 360 + the card in...

I'm thinking Pump to CPU to 360 to GPU to 480 to pump/res will be the setup, with the 360 up top where the KP radiator is now:

I will have to figure out how to "re mount" the fan that's currently blocking air over the M.2 card/lower M.2 of the motherboard/chipset area once the card has a block on it. lol

Sounds like it would work. When i first looked at this my brain went to two things: 1 - get tubing from 480 directly to GPU & 2) tubing from bottom up (or top down depending on how you wanted to look at it.) That being said. Flip 480 Rad. Pump to 480, 480 to GPU, GPU to CPU, CPU to 360, 360 to pump.

The rewards program is over - Sadge

sabk11
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 173
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:14:37 (permalink)
TheRealMikeVan
Andrei Clotea
I am thinking about the exact same thing. Waiting for the 3080ti release so I can be there as fast as possbile when the queue starts.

Hopefully the new Elite member advantage helps us all get in that queue.

Same hopefully elite status will give me a actual chance on launch day
drewski989
SSC Member
  • Total Posts : 657
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:17:16 (permalink)
Hopefully anyone who wanted a KP block was able to get a good time today in the queue and my guess is it will move very quickly, basically a niche of a niche.  I couldn't rationalize all that additional work for my setup, but maybe for the 50-series I will try my hand at a custom loop.  Good luck and fast queues to all.

johcamp21
iCX Member
  • Total Posts : 323
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:20:15 (permalink)
I have one question to ask of Mr. enewt. How do you feel seeing a KP waterblock but no KP WC card? I hope it doesn't hurt you too much inside friend.

The rewards program is over - Sadge

B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 2373
  • Ribbons : 39
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:23:11 (permalink)
TheRealMikeVan
Nike_7688
Eric99
Any word on the 3080 ti release? That might be my only hope at this point.

Latest rumors (and that's all we have) are ~May 27th for probably a FE edition. No idea if EVGA would have one same day or not. Or if the date is correct. lol just rumors really.

Lol the rumors always kill me by getting my hopes up. I keep seeing those same rumors about mid-end of May but it could easily get pushed back again. It WAS end of last year and then February, then April and now "May". I would guess sometime in 2021 and that's as accurate as I'm willing to guess 

Agreed. Also, the initial rumors were for a 20GB card, but that got scrapped. I think they initially figured out there was just nowhere near enough supply and they didn't want to use that much memory so they just put the thing on hold for a while and eventually decided to go for the 12GB approach. This time, however, there apparently are actual built cards out there stocking up for some kind of launch distribution, which means they are actually doing it this time. When they're still in qual sample stages, it is much easier to delay, change plans, but once they're far enough along to have already been sent to partners and put in cards, etc. ...it is happening this time. Of course the dates are all make believe right now, but so is MSRP and "in stock". Eventually....something will happen. I would suspect we'll see a press release from EVGA at some point that says "coming soon", then we'll get 1-3 days notice about what day the notify button will go live, then the 24-hour elite day, and so on. It won't be 2pm PT some random Tuesday when they go "oh, did anybody want these things?" lol.

6Q6CPFHPBPCU691 is a discount code anyone can use.

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
vndragonslayer1
Superclocked Member
  • Total Posts : 213
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:24:39 (permalink)
Urobulus
Hitch_Itch
JazTwoCents tore Nvida a new butthole about the rumored 3080TI
https://www.youtube.com/w...b_channel=JayzTwoCents

I 100% agree with him. nVidia IS out of their friggin' mind now. Let's go for another paper launch like all the other cards...

none of their ampere launches have been paper..

defensor
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:24:42 (permalink)
vndragonslayer1
Straggler invites just went out

Clearly, they missed my email address somewhere (sarcasm).  No one get all bent out of shape.  I am miles away.
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
  • Total Posts : 3426
  • Ribbons : 10
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:28:39 (permalink)
johcamp21

Sounds like it would work. When i first looked at this my brain went to two things: 1 - get tubing from 480 directly to GPU & 2) tubing from bottom up (or top down depending on how you wanted to look at it.) That being said. Flip 480 Rad. Pump to 480, 480 to GPU, GPU to CPU, CPU to 360, 360 to pump.

I don't really want to flip the 480 at this point, tubes at the top actually ensures there's no excessive air "stuck" in that 60mm-thick behemoth. 
From what others have told me that have been building liquid loops for eons, the order of components doesn't really matter too much, but I really want it to go Component > radiator > component > Radiator so that any heat that does build up in the liquid is dealt with.  Since the 5950X will never, under my testing so far, hit even half the wattage draw/heat output of the GPU, the CPU going to the 360 then the GPU going to the 480 makes sense to me.  Technically speaking the 480mm/60mm thick radiator could handle both components, according to EK (it's rated for over 900W of heat dissipation), but I don't fancy the warmed liquid going from CPU to GPU or vice versa, which is why I want to add a second radiator.
I'll probably chicken out & just add the card to it, test with that, then redo with the 360 later if need be. 
Either way I'm going to have to cook up another bag of coolant mixture because my res isn't even full now, I imagine the block & it's tubing will need at least another 200ml or so of fluid... going from the PE360 to an XE480 radiator increased the required liquid amount by almost 300ml I think.  I went from full res with a fair bit of liquid left in the bag, to nothing left in the bag with the res being where it is now (1/4-1/3 of the way empty).  That being said, it did have an impact on temps even on the 9900K I had hooked up to it before, going up in radiator size dropped temps by another 2C, which considering the 360 was rated to handle that chip with ease, is a nice further decrease.

Anyone get a notify to purchase for the ...

Oh, I just got mine:

400-HC-1999-B14/23/2021 10:00:06 AM PTYes

Edit: For anyone wondering what the tax/shipping is, it's about $42 minimum, at least for me it was.
post edited by Dabadger84 - 2021/04/23 11:37:55

ModRigs: https://www.modsrigs.com/detail.aspx?BuildID=42891  
Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
  • Total Posts : 11883
  • Ribbons : 2
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:36:08 (permalink)
johcamp21
I have one question to ask of Mr. enewt. How do you feel seeing a KP waterblock but no KP WC card? I hope it doesn't hurt you too much inside friend.

I feel like I've made all the wrong choices...If I had only purchased a KPE Hybrid and then entered today's block queue, I'd be done.  But they announced the KPE HC back in November...and then delayed it to kingdom come....  

So, yeah, I am not feeling so wise or spiffy today.  How are you doing?

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

30 Series GPUs currently "in stock"
EVGA Queue Summary (North America)

Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
  • Ribbons : 5
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:37:53 (permalink)
johcamp21
Dabadger84
johcamp21
Dabadger84

Dabadger84

Interested to hear your opinion on a hard tube loop that is pretty much installed with on 360 radiator + distro block. Say if I wanted to add another radiator - would it be a big deal to use soft tubing for that part of the loop? I'm thinking of soft tubing from distro to radiator and from radiator to CPU to tie it in. All tubing is clear.

Newbie to watercooling so this may be totally unacceptable. Haven't research it enough to be completely honest with you.

Honestly I have no idea, I just got back in to full custom liquid cooling recently. I avoided hard tubing because I was worried I'd mess it up :-D 
I don't see a problem with doing that temporarily, as long as the inner diameter of the tubing is the same, I don't think pressure or anything like that would become an issue.  My system is all soft tubing, and I have a whole 'nother box of unopened 3 meters worth of tubing... so technically I could redo my whole system with new tubing, but I'm hoping I don't need to do that to add a 360 + the card in...

I'm thinking Pump to CPU to 360 to GPU to 480 to pump/res will be the setup, with the 360 up top where the KP radiator is now:

I will have to figure out how to "re mount" the fan that's currently blocking air over the M.2 card/lower M.2 of the motherboard/chipset area once the card has a block on it. lol

You could do either of two ways you listed.  You can gap the cpu/gpu with a rad in between to try and squeeze out a little more performance out of both units since the coolant entering both would have a chance to run through a rad to cool it a little more if any, or you could do it how you said running the coolant from the GPU directly to the CPU.  Dadabadger I believe is pushing his system for max performance on over-clock tests.  So every little bit counts to those in that situation.  For gamers and most users, the slightly if any temperature changes you would have if you run the fluid to the gpu directly to the cpu or vice versa would be minimal at best as long as the pump is able to push a decent amount of fluid through the system per minute/hour. 

Everyone will have their ideas and such, but the bottom line is the water temp will heat up to a certain point and remain constant based on factors of the system you use.  Length and thickness of rads (length having a larger effect since more fans and surface area=more cooling if everything is a constant when comparing shorter verse longer rads), cooling efficiency of the fans on rad, amount of fluid in the system, and the amount of fluid cycled per minute/hour.  Also there are other factors such as ambient temperatures and the nexus between your ambient and operating temperatures as well.  I'm sure there are more that I'm missing, but I hope you get a clearer picture.  

In the end, it really depends on what you are doing and your skill level.  Going direct from the gpu to the cpu should allow for a cleaner install with the hard tubes/soft tubes you use since the components are in close proximity to each other so it would simplify installation.  If you are able to run your tubes how ever you want, then the choice is really yours.  Just research what you want to do before you start buying and look at layouts of system that use the same case as what you have to give you ideas on what you may or may not want to do.  I've been planning my O11XL for a while and ended buying a rad which I thought would fit but in the end it wont since the way I am planning to do my system has clearance issues.  I wanted to run three rads with a pump/res combo which I know is overkill but that is what I wanted to do which really complicated my build.  So plan ahead so you don't end up buying parts you don't need or will make your system more complicated than it needs to be or overextend the costs of your system.  

Corsair 1000D Obsidian Case
I9 13900K with EK Velocity 2 Block
ASUS 4090 Strix with Optimus Block
ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
64GB DDR5 RAM Trident 6000Mhz 
1TB Nvme primary /2*2TB Nvme secondary/1tb & 2TB SSD drive
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
2 * 480mm medium thickness rad, 2 * 360mm medium thickness rad, with
Two EK Pump/res combos.  Custom hard tube loop.  
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:40:45 (permalink)
enewt
johcamp21

I feel like I've made all the wrong choices...If I had only purchased a KPE Hybrid and then entered today's block queue, I'd be done.  But they announced the KPE HC back in November...and then delayed it to kingdom come....  

So, yeah, I am not feeling so wise or spiffy today.  How are you doing?

Atleast we have you here still.  If you had bought the Hybrid and then got the water block you'd have no reason to stick around.  Plus by waiting you'll save a little so for all of us still waiting on those yes notifications from the queue I think I can speak for most of us that we are glad that you and the others are still around.  

I am still waiting in the hybrid queue and didn't get in that early for the water block so I'll be around for a bit waiting for those options to come up.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
Gotspeed_2000
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:43:01 (permalink)
Dabadger84
johcamp21

I don't really want to flip the 480 at this point, tubes at the top actually ensures there's no excessive air "stuck" in that 60mm-thick behemoth. 
From what others have told me that have been building liquid loops for eons, the order of components doesn't really matter too much, but I really want it to go Component > radiator > component > Radiator so that any heat that does build up in the liquid is dealt with.  Since the 5950X will never, under my testing so far, hit even half the wattage draw/heat output of the GPU, the CPU going to the 360 then the GPU going to the 480 makes sense to me.  Technically speaking the 480mm/60mm thick radiator could handle both components, according to EK (it's rated for over 900W of heat dissipation), but I don't fancy the warmed liquid going from CPU to GPU or vice versa, which is why I want to add a second radiator.
I'll probably chicken out & just add the card to it, test with that, then redo with the 360 later if need be. 
Either way I'm going to have to cook up another bag of coolant mixture because my res isn't even full now, I imagine the block & it's tubing will need at least another 200ml or so of fluid... going from the PE360 to an XE480 radiator increased the required liquid amount by almost 300ml I think.  I went from full res with a fair bit of liquid left in the bag, to nothing left in the bag with the res being where it is now (1/4-1/3 of the way empty).  That being said, it did have an impact on temps even on the 9900K I had hooked up to it before, going up in radiator size dropped temps by another 2C, which considering the 360 was rated to handle that chip with ease, is a nice further decrease.

Anyone get a notify to purchase for the ...

Oh, I just got mine:

Edit: For anyone wondering what the tax/shipping is, it's about $42 minimum, at least for me it was.

Congrats on winning the F5 battle bro.  Take a picture when you get it installed and update the show me your 30 series to share your progress.  

ASUS Hero Z690 Mobo
EVGA 1600 Watt PSU
30 Lian Li AL120 fans
Samsung G7 32" Monitor
EVGA Z20 Keyboard
Glorious Model O
TheRealMikeVan
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:46:10 (permalink)
tomgillotti
I hear there's a way to see where we are in a particular queue? I scrolled back a few pages on here but didn't see a list or anything, so I figured I'd ask. In queue: 10G-P5-3881-KR 10/7/2020 11:28:50 AM PT

Enewt posts summaries of it twice a day M-F but you can find the latest update here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NrR71ipaJktCzT1pWj9FWxNHGWAbcxMorvRvEPaPh48/edit
It has a list of the SKUs and what the latest report back we've had for each SKU. Granted this method relies on people reporting back, so it may not be 100% accurate, but Enewt uses a conservative approach so that people don't feel they've been skipped and I appreciate that. There are also some in this thread that swear by the spreadsheets but the accuracy of those is just as reliant on people inputting the correct data. Use at your own discretion!

Intel i7-9700k
Corsair HX1200i
Gigabyte Z390m Gaming
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:47:28 (permalink)
Dabadger84
Oh, I just got mine:

Congratulations Dabadger84!  Thanks for reporting back to the thread. Enjoy your wet case for your gaming goodness (I'll work on that expression...it's not quite right ).

Please use my Associate Code at your checkouts for up to 10% discounts on all your EVGA purchases: VDN2319M4O569J4

B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:49:40 (permalink)
Dabadger84

What are taxes? (*giggles in NH*...*stops giggling when remembering how much shipping from CA usually costs*)

i9 13900k - EVGA Z690 Classy - Nvidia RTX 4090 FE - G.Skill 32GB DDR5-6000  - WD SN850 2TB NVMe Gen4 - Be Quiet! Straight Power 12 1200W - Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 Pro. MO-RA3 420 Pro. Dark Palimpsest MODS RIGS post for build notes.
melmlhyxzcy
  • Total Posts : 3
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:51:35 (permalink)
08G-P5-3767-KR
11/11/2020 4:12:21 AM PT Yes
3070 FTW3 Ultra!

post edited by melmlhyxzcy - 2021/04/23 11:54:36
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:52:53 (permalink)
Gotspeed_2000

You could do either of two ways you listed.  You can gap the cpu/gpu with a rad in between to try and squeeze out a little more performance out of both units since the coolant entering both would have a chance to run through a rad to cool it a little more if any, or you could do it how you said running the coolant from the GPU directly to the CPU.  Dadabadger I believe is pushing his system for max performance on over-clock tests.  So every little bit counts to those in that situation.  For gamers and most users, the slightly if any temperature changes you would have if you run the fluid to the gpu directly to the cpu or vice versa would be minimal at best as long as the pump is able to push a decent amount of fluid through the system per minute/hour. 

Everyone will have their ideas and such, but the bottom line is the water temp will heat up to a certain point and remain constant based on factors of the system you use.  Length and thickness of rads (length having a larger effect since more fans and surface area=more cooling if everything is a constant when comparing shorter verse longer rads), cooling efficiency of the fans on rad, amount of fluid in the system, and the amount of fluid cycled per minute/hour.  Also there are other factors such as ambient temperatures and the nexus between your ambient and operating temperatures as well.  I'm sure there are more that I'm missing, but I hope you get a clearer picture.  

In the end, it really depends on what you are doing and your skill level.  Going direct from the gpu to the cpu should allow for a cleaner install with the hard tubes/soft tubes you use since the components are in close proximity to each other so it would simplify installation.  If you are able to run your tubes how ever you want, then the choice is really yours.  Just research what you want to do before you start buying and look at layouts of system that use the same case as what you have to give you ideas on what you may or may not want to do.  I've been planning my O11XL for a while and ended buying a rad which I thought would fit but in the end it wont since the way I am planning to do my system has clearance issues.  I wanted to run three rads with a pump/res combo which I know is overkill but that is what I wanted to do which really complicated my build.  So plan ahead so you don't end up buying parts you don't need or will make your system more complicated than it needs to be or overextend the costs of your system.  

The looking at other people's builds would've been a problem for me, the View 91 is very niche because of it's ridiculous price tag.  I only change cases once every several builds, so I wanted a case that would be big, easy to work in, and look nice as a display piece.  In hindsight, the way you have to mount radiators to the front of the case is actually a gigantic pain in the rear, at least it was for me.  The screws kept not wanting to get in the threads properly on the radiator.  I ended up only using the top & bottom "mount" bracket for it, which hold up surprisingly well for having a 480mm long, 60mm thick full of liquid radiator attached to them, it's pretty rigid.  Removing the middle 2 brackets also lowered my air-impedance a bit, I think.

What I'll probably end up doing is CPU to GPU to Rad, see how it runs temps wise, and if the GPU is running warmer than I think it should, or warmer compared to others that have the GPU in a separate loop, by a fair bit, I'll integrate the 360mm radiator later.  Just adding the GPU to the loop and nothing else would only mean 1 new tube, and the highest wattage draw I've seen from the 5950X with custom settings or testing 4.7GHz thus far was around 210-230W with temps in the 70s, peaking occasionally at 80C, under multi-core heavy load.  But I have to think about it from a reasonable-use perspective, how often am I going to see full CPU load AND full GPU load at the same time?  On a 16-core CPU, probably never, unless I'm folding on both or something like that, so the likelihood of the CPU contributing a notable amount of heat to the CPU via the liquid warming up in a gaming scenario is pretty small I think.

On a queue-note, I hope we get a sense of how many blocks were actually shipped today, I'm very curious as to a rough number at least.  Our best guess has the total Kingpin queue moving what, a thousand cards maybe 2k at most?  Figuring the block will be even more niche, I'd be surprised if more than 500 blocks were actually available to ship today.

Specs:
5950x @ 4.7GHz 1.3V - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - eVGA 1200W P2 - 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver @ 3800 CL14
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC w/ Core: 2850MHz @ 1000mV, Mem: +1500MHz - Samsung Odyssey G9 49" Super-Ultrawide 240Hz Monitor

TheRealMikeVan
SSC Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:53:44 (permalink)
melmlhyxzcy
11/11/2020 4:12:21 AM PTYes
3070 FTW3 Ultra!

Congrats on your card! I hope you enjoy it :)

Edit: Just noticed that you got your notification from 11/11 on page 1111.

post edited by TheRealMikeVan - 2021/04/23 11:58:25

Intel i7-9700k
Corsair HX1200i
Gigabyte Z390m Gaming
Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:56:16 (permalink)
Nike_7688
Dabadger84

What are taxes? (*giggles in NH*...*stops giggling when remembering how much shipping from CA usually costs*)

Tax rate here is only 6.75% so it's not too horrid. Shipping was $21, cuz I got Ground, and Ground actually showed same arrival date as paying twice as much for 2nd day shipping - overnight wasn't available since it's a Friday I guess O_o or maybe I read it wrong.  But I'm pretty sure it was Ground $21, 3-Day Select $30, 2nd Day Air $42.
According to the initial estimate it'll be here Tuesday if it ships today, so *shrug*

And should be noted, the taxes & shipping is all I had to pay thanks to the kind folks using my associate's code around these parts for the past 6 months.

Specs:

mech9t5
FTW Member
  • Total Posts : 1413
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:58:52 (permalink)
Dabadger84

Tax rate here is only 6.75% so it's not too horrid. Shipping was $21, cuz I got Ground, and Ground actually showed same arrival date as paying twice as much for 2nd day shipping - overnight wasn't available since it's a Friday I guess O_o or maybe I read it wrong.  But I'm pretty sure it was Ground $21, 3-Day Select $30, 2nd Day Air $42.
According to the initial estimate it'll be here Tuesday if it ships today, so *shrug*

And should be noted, the taxes & shipping is all I had to pay thanks to the kind folks using my associate's code around these parts for the past 6 months.

Don't complain about that tax rate of 6.75%.  Here in Ontario, Canada, the tax is 13%...

Associate Code: P7JUX093GU7RID0

B0baganoosh
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 11:58:58 (permalink)
Dabadger84
Nike_7688
Dabadger84

Yeah, the only time I see the taxes people post and really cringe are when it's for a 3090 and they have to pay almost or over $200 in taxes. When I see that, I don't giggle, I actually hurt for that person.

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 12:04:02 (permalink)
mech9t5
Dabadger84

Don't complain about that tax rate of 6.75%.  Here in Ontario, Canada, the tax is 13%...

Oh I know.  We have one of the lower sales tax rates in the country out of the states that have Sales Tax I think.  In NM it's based on County, and I live in one of the dirt pile counties so it's quite low.  Next County over has Santa Fe in it, their tax rate is like 9%.  

The difference on a block isn't that bad, but the difference in taxes on the KP card when I got it would've been a noticeable amount of is money, 3% of $2000 ~$60 afterall lol 

Nike_7688

Yeah, the only time I see the taxes people post and really cringe are when it's for a 3090 and they have to pay almost or over $200 in taxes. When I see that, I don't giggle, I actually hurt for that person.

That was the last time I actually used eVGA Bucks for anything I think, in January when I ordered my card, paid the taxes+shipping (technically speaking), it was like $199 saved, I believe.  That's a lorg piece of pie. lol

Specs:

defensor
iCX Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 12:04:19 (permalink)
Taxes....I could gone one for hours about it.  I'll save you all the pain. Arsenal are now playing, so off the bb for the week.  Cheers.
enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 12:07:27 (permalink)
melmlhyxzcy
08G-P5-3767-KR
11/11/2020 4:12:21 AM PT Yes
3070 FTW3 Ultra!

Congratulations and thanks for reporting back.  Enjoy your new 3070 Ultra!

defensor
Taxes....I could gone one for hours about it.  I'll save you all the pain. Arsenal are now playing, so off the bb for the week.  Cheers.

As a Gooner myself, that sounds like some pain...at least these days. Cheers.

Dabadger84
CLASSIFIED Member
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 12:09:35 (permalink)
enewt
Dabadger84
Oh, I just got mine:

Congratulations Dabadger84!  Thanks for reporting back to the thread. Enjoy your wet case for your gaming goodness (I'll work on that expression...it's not quite right ).

Thanks. Hope for your sake the KPE HC card comes out next week, you've been waiting way longer than you should have had to.

Specs:

enewt
Omnipotent Enthusiast
Re: New EVGA.com Notification Checkout Process 2021/04/23 12:12:30 (permalink)
Dabadger84

Thanks. Hope for your sake the KPE HC card comes out next week, you've been waiting way longer than you should have had to.

Thanks.  Even if it does, I am sure that I will be buried in the queue....  

Page: << < ..11111112111311141115.. > >> Showing page 1111 of 2018
Jump to:
  • Back to Mobile